What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sophie is a code you can put in the remote assistance and you get 10 in all user talents

Wich leads me to the question...who the hell is this sophie chick? She was a character on EWR, and is still mentioned to this day on TEW, as a cheat code, but she is. So who is she? The love of the life of Adam Ryland, a fictional person with a random name he chose and got popular, or some friend of his?

In my SWF game currently in November of 2010 I just booked the first edition of Surpreme TV for the month and I booked a match between Jay Chord who I signed from MAW and Christian Faith. Jay Chord started as an enhancement talent and I have been goldberg pushing him because he has yet to loose a match. Anyways I had him win a match against Christian Faith and surprisingly Christian had no objections to loosing to a guy much lower then him. The bigger surprise though was the rating the match got, it was the opening match and it got a 95 which is the best match I have booked in this save. If only it would have been the Main Event it probably would have been better but I am still happy that it got that great of a rating. I am trying to push Jay to Main Event status and eventually give him a run with the SWF World Title and if he has that good of a match with Christian just imagine how good the matches he has with other main eventers such as Jack Bruce, Remo, and others will be!

Edit: Jay Chord is now a main eventer I put him in a storyline with Remo who is my current SWF World Champion and Jay is going to win the title at some point in the feud.

...if he has that good of a match with Christian just imagine how good the matches he has with other main eventers such as Jack Bruce, Remo, and others will be!

Considering each of those three (three? Two. God it's late) have worse psychology than Faith-to the point they can't call in ring-I'd say worse.

Then again, a 95 is INSANE given Chord's what, 30 overness? 50? Did you pop chemistry there? That's...that's awesome. I hope it was enough for Jay to get HoI movement, but regardless, he's going to have a nice career.

And be a total a-hole. Nice career, but god do I want to punch him.

...does Jay have alcohol issues, or just his dad? Because that'd make the 95 way more impressive, too. Regardless, major props.

It's smaller the Rip's, but yeah, Jay has a drinking problem.

Taker, reading that story makes me cringe. I hope you realise what you're getting yourself into by pushing him so strongly. He's already a locker room monster.

(Actually wait... is it POSSIBLE for Jay's ego to get worse?)

So it's been awhile since I played my WCW vs WWF 2001 game. I booted it up last night and was lost as to who was a face and a heel. It frustrated me so I didn't book a show but I am going to clean up both rosters. I will be trimming the fat on both rosters.

Something I noticed was that Keibler and Torrie Wilson were my only face managers in WCW. Daffney, Midajah, Stephanie McMahon, and Madusa are the heel managers. I feel like they are all bad managers. Could be why I use Sting as AJ Styles manager and Ric Flair as CM Punks manager.

My WWF roster has a big drop off from top tier guys to bottom tier guys. I need to work on that.

Taker, reading that story makes me cringe. I hope you realise what you're getting yourself into by pushing him so strongly. He's already a locker room monster.

Yeah he could be Brett Starr, however at least this one has decent talent at the start.

My storyline involving a stable consisting of ROH alumni is starting to take off. I'm currently on the way to Money in the Bank where the stable leader, CM Punk has just regained the WWE Championship from the man who took it from him, Triple H. This feud is finally going to end at Money in the Bank 2012 in what will probably be 3 Stages of Hell or something.

The Kings of Wrestling, with the help of the stable manager Nigel McGuinness, have recently taken the Tag Titles in a Triple Threat involving WGTT and former champions Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. They have since come off a big feud with Kane & Big Show which has elevated them to new heights. I have a long reign planned for them.

Austin Aries was embroiled in a feud over the IC Title with Daniel Bryan who is currently the champion and Evan Bourne. They competed in a Triple Threat at Capitol Punishment but unfortunately Bourne suffered an injury which has put him out for 2 months, so the feud will now continue as a singles feud, with the plan for Aries to end Bryan's lengthy reign as champion.

This will lead to the Royal Rumble, where Aries will be the victor and will go face to face with the leader, CM Punk for the WWE Championship, with Aries turning face, possibly with The KoW.

In other news, TNA have gone international, and their attempt at defeating me in ratings and popularity has involved signing names such as: Batista, the retired Michelle McCool, BG James, Abraham Washington, Brodie Lee, Buff Bagwell, Eric Perez, Jillian Hall, Johnny Gargano, Jon Davis, Judas Mesias, Juventud, Luke Gallows, Lince Dorado, Magno, Mark and Jay Briscoe, Monty Brown, Percy Watson, Petey Williams, Ricky Ortiz, Rob Conway, X-Pac, Kevin Thorn, Shad Gaspard, Shark Boy, Sicodelico Jr, DJ Gabriel, Stevie Richards, Sylvain Grenier and Tiffany.

Needless to say it's not working for them, as their Slammiversary Main Event pitted defending TNA Champion RVD against...Shad Gaspard. Whereas on the same night, I held Capitol Punishment with the main event of Triple H vs CM Punk for the WWE Title. I'll leave you to guess which PPV scored the higher rating.

My Champions look like this...

WWE Champion - CM Punk [2x] - Defeated HHH at Capitol Punishment

World Heavyweight Champion - Christian [2x] - Beat Orton at Wrestlemania 28

Intercontinental Champion - Daniel Bryan - Going into his 7th month as Champion after winning it from Wade Barrett in October.

United States Champion - MVP [3x] - Beat former champ Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth at Wrestlemania 28.

WWE Tag Team Champions - Kings of Wrestling - see above.

WWE Diva's Champion - Kharma - ended Natalya's second reign as champ.

TNA's Champions are as follows...

TNA World Champion - RVD [2x] - Defeated Sting for the gold in January.

TNA Tag Team Champions - La Resistance - Ended Beer Money's 18 month reign.

TNA Television Champion - James Storm - Won the title from Brother Devon who had previously beat Eric Young.

TNA X-Division - Jeff Jarrett - Ended Brian Kendrick's reign at the 11 month mark.

TNA Knockouts Champion - Taryn Terrell - Won the the title which was vacated after I signed former champ, ODB.

TNA Knockouts Tag Team - Taryn Terrell and Jillian Hall - Won the belts in their first match as a team from Rosita and Sarita.

And despite losing Matthew Keith in my non-diary PSW game... STILL NUMBER ONE IN TRI-STATE!

Really close to the magic number of 41 Importance in Tri-State, so I'm going to focus on my other key market (New England) now.

EDIT- And new owner goal means I have to fire Idaho Punisher....

If i was running the real life WWE, the IWC would bury me. :D The fall out of MITB (renamed vengeance) will be Punk winning, as expected, onlu to lose it a couple of weeks later because of the contract renewal jobbing tour. :D Wich will probably mean Batista debuting to face the new champ...who will probably also be a returning debutant....you can feel free to stop me when this begins sounding like a TNA episode. :D (so, this might actually turn out to be the plan, as i need to job Punk)

Just booking my Summerslam 2011

Pre Show:

Ten Man Tag:

Los Aviadores, DH Smith, Daniel Bryan & Ted DiBiase vs The Rat Faced Gremlins (Conor O'Brian & Rick Victor), Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd & Paul Burchill

Main Show:

Mark Henry & R-Truth vs Sheamus & John Morrison

United States Championship

Alex Riley vs Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero ©

Intercontinental Championship

Ezekiel vs Heath Slater ©

Unified Tag Team Championships

Otunga & McGuillicutty © vs Air Broski (Bourne & Ryder) vs The Uso's vs The New Breed (Seth Rollins & Richie Steamboat)

Justin Gabriel vs Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship

Drew McIntyre w/Taryn Terrell (replaces suspended Orton) vs Christian ©

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz (replaces suspended Mysterio)

Post Show:

Kofi Kingston & Johnny Curtis vs Major Rican's (Curt Hawkins & Primo)

(Marcus) Owens & (Percy) Watson vs JTG & Santino

Other notes:

On RAW GM is Stephanie McMahon

On SD! GM is Triple H

Swagger beat down Micheal Cole thus turning face will return in a couple of months with an American Hero gimmick plus Cole has been fired

Removed women's division also

Clearly had to lower my match ratio on my wwe game. i was at 70%....too high. I'll try it at 60. I had forgot how angles are the life of a SE promotion. Too many time playing indies. :D But i'm liking where it's heading.

Main feuds: (July 2011)

- Punk and Cena © feuding for the big one. If Cena loses he is fired, if punk wins he leaves.

- The Miz and Rey fighting for the #1 contendership. So far both guys have done amazing promos. (especially the awesome one)

- Christian vs. Orton, just like in real world. Except here, Christian is getting a bit more lunatic.

- Dolph Ziggler is feuding with Kofi for the IC. I know...it's old history, but i need someone to job to Ziggler, so he can face higher flights.

- Zeke Jackson is feuding with Cody for the US title. So far they are at a B- feud. Could be worse, having in mind it's a MCD mod. But i'm sure it will come out better.

- R-Truth is making Big Show's life a living hell.

- Kane and Sheamus are fighting for the WHC #1 contendership.

- I was trying to pair DH Smith with Evan Bourne to contend for the Tag titles in what is becoming an excellent storyline (far better than the top ones, in terms of plans) but it bombed, as they have no chemistry.

- John Morrison and Alberto Del Rio are having one hell of a feud...A* style all over! Amazing! Both of these men will fly high soon!

- Zack Ryder has become the new European Champion (a returning title according to The Rock, Raw's new GM) and has been defending it successfully on an open challenge, wich has included some squashes.

- Daniel Bryan is preparing himself to go over Mark Henry to retain the newly created WWE Television Title.

Would you guys see this WWE? :D

Edit: Oh, and Wade Barrett is feuding HHH in a interesting storyline.

Considering each of those three (three? Two. God it's late) have worse psychology than Faith-to the point they can't call in ring-I'd say worse.

Then again, a 95 is INSANE given Chord's what, 30 overness? 50? Did you pop chemistry there? That's...that's awesome. I hope it was enough for Jay to get HoI movement, but regardless, he's going to have a nice career.

And be a total a-hole. Nice career, but god do I want to punch him.

...does Jay have alcohol issues, or just his dad? Because that'd make the 95 way more impressive, too. Regardless, major props.

Unfortnately for some reason I didn't get a chemistry note for them. He has 80 momentum right now (Can't find overness) I am not sure if it was enough to get Jay towards the HOI but in due time I think he will get closer and yeah sometimes I hate Jay but in this game he had one backstage incident and since then he has been fine. He hasn't had any alcohol issues (1 I think) but once I disiplined him he hasn't done it again.

Also he has yet to loose he is currently 63-0 and now that I have him in a feud with Remo for the World Title at the next ppv Christmas Clash I am going to have him and Remo in a three way with someone else. The idea I have is for Remo to win the match by pinning the third guy in the match (at this point likely Christian Faith) and although that will count as a loss for Jay he can still go around claiming that still has yet to be pinned.

Blake I am very aware of that but thanks for bringing it up but since I haven't had any problems with him so far in my game that is why I am doing it. If he was causing problems every week I wouldn't do it but since he has ony had one incident that I can think of that is why I have decided to push him the way I have been.

January 2011

with $45,567,959

100 Shows completed.

Champions

SWF World Heavyweight Championship: Remo

Prestige: 70

28 Defenses made so far

defeated Christian Faith

SWF North American: Marc DuBois

Prestige: 68

13 Defenses made so far

defeated Nicky Champion

SWF World Tag Team Titles: The Biggz Boyz

Prestige: 40

6 defenses made so far

defeated Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole

Feuds

Angry Gilmore vs. Jack Bruce

Christian Faith vs. Rich Money

Jay Chord vs. Remo ©

SWF World Heavyweight Championship feud

Jay Chord and Remo are going to have a match at When Hell Freezes Over and Jay is going to win the title from Remo. I know that Blake Trask advised me not to put the title on Jay but I am going to and if his attitude gets bad because of it then I will take it off of him earlier than I would have normally. I have not had any problems with Jay which is why I am going to do it but if he starts to cause problems I will have him loose it earlier than I would normally.

Jay record is currently 75 wins 0 draws and 1 loss

his one loss came in a triple threat match at Christmas Clash 2010 involving himself Christian Faith and himself. Remo won the match by pinning Christian Faith which is why Jay is getting a one on one match with Remo at When Hell Freezes Over.

Left Company

Steve Frehley – CGC went national and signed him to a written contract

New Signings

Jack DeColt

Steve DeColt

Lisa Bowen

Henry Lee

Puerto Rican Power

CH Threepwood

Derek Frost

Also I hired all of the above people because I got the "Lack of Big Names" message so I am doing this in order to hire some new people and hopefully create some big names in the promotion mainly with Jack and Steve DeColt.

This is more theory than anything else... but maybe it's being defended too often? I could see a ton of defences devaluing a belt.

Jay Chord and Remo are going to have a match at When Hell Freezes Over and Jay is going to win the title from Remo. I know that Blake Trask advised me not to put the title on Jay but I am going to and if his attitude gets bad because of it then I will take it off of him earlier than I would have normally. I have not had any problems with Jay which is why I am going to do it but if he starts to cause problems I will have him loose it earlier than I would normally.

Well, it's a balancing act. :). Jay is undeniably one of the best youngsters in the game (at least when he's not got his head in a beer), and he's got amazing star quality. It's just attitude vs. match quality, which I'm sure more than one promoter has put up with in the real world, hahaha.

Why? What did you do? :)

Didn't make enough money. Jay Chord told me to make 3 mil, and I did not... I also pissed him off by hiring 1 person that went against a minor goal, so it might have put me over the edge when it came time to fail 1 critical goal and pass 1 critical goal... :|

I was doing well, too... I imported local tv networks from a mod and i was expanding from area to area, and was starting to ramp up the profit, even though I was running 5 shows a month as a regional promotion. Would have made more on ticket sales but my home region was getting overexposed...

But the 25k in TV revenue made up for it, and I was starting to make 90k profit a month vs the previous 50k. 30-50k.. oh well. Jay Chord is impatient. lol

I had gotten to like 2.2 mil or so so I was on track and would have started to grow faster... wish I could have gotten an extension or something! lol

I'm fairly certain that in context of the game, prestige goes up based on who's holding it, for how long, and the rating of their defenses (and regularity of them?). SWF has 28 title defenses and their belt does fine. I had Steve DeColt de-value the belt by not defending it for a month, I think. From 100 to 99. One match, it's back to 100.

just wanted to touch in on my nhb 89 wwf game,

in the beginning, i had jake roberts beat and take out hogan for the belt, one month later hogan comes back as a heel tired of pandering to the fans..flash forward to the rumble i had been pushing bret hart to be the next champion but even though i wasn't trying michaels had shot up to main event so he won the rumble. After a grueling wrestlemania Michaels wins the belt. Since then michaels has been riding high, even with jannety turning on him shortly after wrestlemania, jannety won the king of the ring beating up and comer eddie guerrero in the final. Michaels was ablt to come out on top though at summerslam. But he only has to look over his shoulder to see the undefeated since his septemeber 89 debut, Undertaker. also Stunning Steve Austin the first WWF world television champion, who just recently lost the belt to Benoit who at the time was one half of the tag champs with owen hart, who have since lost the belts to a returning british bulldogs. eddie has come back from his king of the ring loss by taking the intercontinital championship from bam bam bigelow. All this plus the ever looming threats of the old school macho man, dibiase, rick rude(who had a match rated at 100 a few months prior for the world title), and many more.

my problem now is who to give the title too, been having a problem getting bret up to main event, but he and shawn are both face, I have an idea of taker taking the title at wrestlemania letting shawn keep the belt for a year, then have him keep his streak going till either bret or austin beat him, just not sure if i want him to go a long time it would have to be till after the next wrestlemania, or a shorter one. also there is the option of having either owen or benoit turn face and feud them to mainevent there at upper mid now and have the face beat taker, and the last option would be eddie taking it off him.

just not sure what i shall do there is so much talent just don't know who to go with

just wanted to touch in on my nhb 89 wwf game,

in the beginning, i had jake roberts beat and take out hogan for the belt, one month later hogan comes back as a heel tired of pandering to the fans..flash forward to the rumble i had been pushing bret hart to be the next champion but even though i wasn't trying michaels had shot up to main event so he won the rumble. After a grueling wrestlemania Michaels wins the belt. Since then michaels has been riding high, even with jannety turning on him shortly after wrestlemania, jannety won the king of the ring beating up and comer eddie guerrero in the final. Michaels was ablt to come out on top though at summerslam. But he only has to look over his shoulder to see the undefeated since his septemeber 89 debut, Undertaker. also Stunning Steve Austin the first WWF world television champion, who just recently lost the belt to Benoit who at the time was one half of the tag champs with owen hart, who have since lost the belts to a returning british bulldogs. eddie has come back from his king of the ring loss by taking the intercontinital championship from bam bam bigelow. All this plus the ever looming threats of the old school macho man, dibiase, rick rude(who had a match rated at 100 a few months prior for the world title), and many more.

my problem now is who to give the title too, been having a problem getting bret up to main event, but he and shawn are both face, I have an idea of taker taking the title at wrestlemania letting shawn keep the belt for a year, then have him keep his streak going till either bret or austin beat him, just not sure if i want him to go a long time it would have to be till after the next wrestlemania, or a shorter one. also there is the option of having either owen or benoit turn face and feud them to mainevent there at upper mid now and have the face beat taker, and the last option would be eddie taking it off him.

just not sure what i shall do there is so much talent just don't know who to go with

The answer is always Rick Rude.

Archived