What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to keep KC Glenn from his debut in 2010 until September 2015 (As a Local, then Small, then Regional promotion), but he's finally been signed into development in RIPW. Lost (many) more than he's won, but he made it to UMC thanks to spillover from Japan. Honestly I'm amazed I even had him this long, SWF basically use me as an unofficial feeder promotion anyway.

That makes three roster losses inside of a month, Nadia Snow went to SWF, Steve Flash to BHOTWG (although he was already their head booker, so I was expecting it), and Glenn of course to RIPW. I'm actually a little glad of it, my roster is pretty bloated but I cling onto people because they "might be useful" or "They're a good prospect."

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q298/Rocland_2007/SUPERMANIA3.jpg

I'm building up to my biggest show of the year, Supermania (horrible name, I know) 3. Headlined by Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels.

Using the Montreal Aftermath mod, I started my own promotion World Wide Wrestling or 3W with an eclectic mix of WWF, WCW and ECW talent. Thus creating a 'Big 4' scenario as I did some editing and started more popular than ECW but quite below WWF and WCW. Now it's the end of 1999 and 3W now has ECW as it's child promotion and has overtaken WWF as #2.

Also totally aware the pic is a complete ripoff of the summerslam poster from 2 years ago or whenever..thought it looked cool so I stole it. I make one for every PPV I hold so I run out of original ideas :D

In my TCW game, Sara Marie York posed for a men's magazine. Always amused when that happens. She only got a bit of a bump for popularity - from mid 40s to mid 50s - but had her Star Quality jump quite a bit and her Sex Appeal hit 100. I requested contract negotiations that day.

Its a bit ironic, since I've signed up her and few other women's wrestlers in my last few games to serve as managers slash valets. I decided not to in this one... yet after that, I'm doing the same thing anyway.

But they don't have a women's division?

Ah, well, I gave TCW, SWF, CGC, GCG and SOTBPW women's divisions to balance out for the fact that my 0/0/0/0 uses an intergrated product, which basically left around 1/3 of my talent untouchable (USPW can't sustain National and neither can NOTBPW). I wanted to make things a bit more level on that account.

Well, Danny Patterson's reign with the RHW Scottish title has come to an end... did find out the man who beat him had NEGATIVE chemistry with Patterson in the championship bout, so that annoyed me (hate those stupid open challenge defenses!)

But, it looks like the feud can take a different direction, cause this was the first title defense...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/MorganvsNeill.png

After just over four years, RHW busts out with its first ever C rated match! Sure, Harley Neill starts off over in Scotland and Walter Morgan is super easy to get over (just E+ to D so far), meaning this milestone was reached by a couple of non-homegrown stars... but who cares!!! Besides, The Dublin Destroyer regularly breaks out D+ and C- matches, and he's 100% RHW made. And so is Josh Jones, but... c'mon... that guy's in-ring ability would even get him over in EWA despite his awful look and lack of size/muscles.

Walter Morgan was the first ever RHW Man of Steel champion, going on an impressive streak before the cheating cop Keith Adams used a prematch attack and billy club beatdown mid-match to take the belt... but rather than chase back after it, Morgan accepted the over-confident Danny Patterson's open challenge for the RHW Scottish title, defeating the bewildered giant.

And transitional champs Kelvin McCoist and Liam Lutz dropped the RHW Tag Team belts to The Anglo-Scots Connection (Davey London & Davey Celtic), since I'm not paying those two top dollar to not use their decent talent, name value, and tag experience. Think it's time for The Anglo-Scots Connection to square off with the North Atlantic Connection: Jeffery McPeterson and Josh Jones. Figure that'll put our tag division on the UK wrestling map.

And in sadder news, RHW owner Robert Etchinson has demanded that I neither sign or re-sign anyone with Athleticism or Stamina lower than a D-... so it looks like The Minor Annoyance's run will come to an end with RHW in six months. :( Oh well, need to keep making that push to Regional. After four years we're finally at an E+ in overness (but only E- Importance) in Scotland, and depending on financial owner goals and how I book I might be able to reach it either this year or midway into the next.

Just for kicks, after four years of trying to save Scottish wrestling (you're welcome, Derek b), this is what RHW's roster looks like:

Main Event

The Dublin Destroyer

Danny Patterson

Walter Morgan © RHW Scottish champion

Harley Neill © 2013 Tough Man Challenge Cup winner

Upper Midcard

Jeffery McPeterson

The Scotsman

Josh Jones

Keith Adams © RHW Man of Steel champion

Midcard

Davey London © RHW Tag Team champion

Davey Celtic © RHW Tag Team champion

Kelvin McCoist (aka Axl Grease)

Liam Lutz

BW Eddie

Glen Ward

Bad News Bruno

Lower Midcard

Wolfgang Klose

Anguish

Thunderbolt

Beast Bantom

Opener & Enhancement Talent

The Minor Annoyance

Martin Heath

Jon Michael Sharp

Staff

Allan Round (Referee)

Fink Finkleton (Colour)

Manny Morhan (Announcer)

"Sick" Nick Adams (Road Agent)

Papa O'Keefe (Manager: The Woad Warriors)

Robert Etchinson (Owner)

Italics= RHW Original (member of debut roster)

Only gonna be seven in-ring originals left when TMA is forced out... course, it's not like it was a large list to begin with. I've only released four of em (Otto Hammerschmidt, Brilliant White, Maxx, and Bali Daljit). Still, once TMA is gone it'll mean I'm one away from half of the original roster being gone.

Im surprised Beast Bantom is so low for you cbot. I thought hed be right up your alley. And no Menace? Hes awesome!

He actually WAS higher, and I'm personally upset he's fallen that far. In fact, he was one of the first ever RHW Tag Team champions alongside Bad News Bruno as "Power Overwhelming". The real shocker is, this means they've basically been in the same matches/angles for the last couple of years and somehow Bruno jumped over him. Heck, Bantom's "epic" D- during the first show with The Dublin Destroyer was our best match for nearly two years :D.

He'll get back up there (as will Bruno, even if he's now sadly showing signs of age). Right now, they're a very good tag team and both of em firmly belong in the midcard (Bruno did have a brief main event run waaay back in the day). But Bruno is getting older and, much more sadly, so is Danny Patterson. I definetly see Beast Bantom as the guy to become THE monster heel in the company once those two slow down a bit more. Damn shame about Patterson, easily one of my favorite UK C-Verse workers.

The bigger shocker for me is that BW Eddie is in the midcard now... he's never had a decent story or even match, not sure how he's managed to get over. Eh, I'll job him out and then put Bantom over someone, problem solved.

EDIT: And Menace IS a shortlisted worker, but... c'mon: a good portion of my roster already is a bunch of menacing bigger guys (even the LHW Dublin Destroyer has a servicable C+). The Dublin Destroyer, Danny Patterson, Bad News Bruno, Beast Bantom, Anguish... even Kelvin McCoist and Harley Neill are a bit on the Menacing side. Had to bring in a FEW guys who can actually teach some of these folks how to wrestle (I even did the same in EWA, Joss Thompson and Adam Matravers are most certainly not monsters). Still, I do have my eyes on the likes of Menace, Ripper LeStat, Herschel The Hammer, the recently debuted Doomsday, and a few other Heavyweight and larger hulks of muscle and menace. With a solid foundation currently built, and a couple roster spots openning soon, it's definetly the direction I'll likely go with my hirings. I mean, it's a super old-school traditional Scottish company: a bunch of big brawlers should always be around.

While forumlating ideas for my WOTI2 TNA Game. I decided to start a Local to Global game.

Central States Wrestling, is the federation I have started. Gave them 50k with 10 popularity in Mid West (where they are based). Signed Mark Johnson for the referee, Tony Schiavone and Scott Hudson are the announcing team. I have a couple of road agents which I will probably let one or two leave when their short term contracts come up. Signed Fit Finlay, Chris Harris, Amazing Red, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Martin Casaus, M-Dogg 20, and a few others to ppa contracts. Went ahead and gave them a TV show on the local mid west channel which was dropped a month an a half in. Rose to Small after the first monthly event "Fate Of The Unknown 1." The TV Networked dropped me so I have decided to hold to local events a month (until I get a ppv contract) Which will be "Mayhem" held the second friday of every month, and "Fate of the Unknown" held the fourth friday of every month. Let's see if I can make it through the next couple months without going in to red.

The TV Show deal got me an 40 thousand dollars in profit my first month, so now I am at 92k. I'll be back with more Central State Wrestling, and WOTI2 TNA updates.

I created a new promotion XWF (Xcitement Wrestling Federation). This was a real promotion that began in 2001 and ended in like 2002 so I re-launched it. Basically, XWF is a copycat of TNA in terms of product and popularity.

I needed a few big names so I signed Brock Lesnar and Batista in the editor before I started the game.

Jimmy Hart is the owner of the company and I was recently able to sign Paul Heyman! After doing 12 months of Pay Per Views and 12 months of having Late Night show on a small US channel I was finally able to get secure a deal on Showtime during primetime for 2 hours! XWF: In Your Face airs every Thursday on Showtime.

We have a Thursday Night War going on between my company and TNA. So far we have aired 22 episodes of In Your Face and we have beat TNA Impact in the rating 12 times. In Your Face usually averages about 2.75 to 2.98 in ratings each week. The same with Impact. Raw and Smackdown however, are up in the 6s!

We are still in Cult but we are making about $125,000 $150,000 each month.

My Roster consists of the following:

Brock Lesnar

Batista

Bobby Lashley

MVP

Carlito

Primo

Shiima Xion

Jay Lethal

Jayson Paul

Jay Briscoe

Mark Briscoe

Joel Maximo

Jose Maximo

Paul London

Jimmy Yang

Kenny Omega

Billy Kim

Shelton Benjamin

Low Ki

Matt Sydal

Charlie Haas

Kevin Steen

Joey Matthews

Josh Abercrombie

Teddy Hart

Jordan McEntyre

Dan Paysan

Ethan Page

Tyson Dux

Brandon Cutler

XWF ViXXXens

Cheerleader Melissa

Ayako Hamada

Lacey Von Erich

Serena Deeb

Gail Kim

We also have a working agreement with ROH and Wrestlicious. Yes, I said Wrestlicious! We use Wrestlicious a lot since our women's division is lacking a bit!

In my CSW game, CSW: Mayhem has been picked up by GoogleTV. Its a 100/100% split, but at least I'm getting air time.

Edit:

My game right now loves to bring in Announcers for new workers. The first four, and they are the only one's who have debuted so far, have been announcers. I hired one, and two months later two more show up with better skills then him. Oh well, I only have this one in case Tony Schiavone and Scott Hudson leave.

In Mid April as SWF just booked The World Is Watching (victors on left)

Joe Sexy © vs Robbie Retro: Since Sexy's reign began in January he has turned away tough challengers such as Enforcer Roberts & FAG at Awesome Impact this time he faced Retro who turned heel at the start of the month by getting FAG to jump Sexy to soften him up for there match (C+)

Christian Faith vs Brandon James: James has been on a fast rise since ascosiating himself with Eric Eisen this match came about after a tag match Eisen & James vs Money & Faith (winners), following the match Eisen and James jumped the pair and Faith made the challenge that Eric Eisen accepted on James's behalf (B)

Vengeance vs Marat Khoklov: Both heel monsters who have been destroying each other week in week out on the night two acoyltes of Vengeance who are yet to be revealed distracted Khoklov for enough time for Vengeance to hit the Six Feet Under (C+)

The Gauge's vs The Cross Atlantic Connection © vs The Amazing Bumfholes: Since the Gauge's debuted in March they have only lost once at Awesome Impact to The CAC and when the tag match to decide the number 1 contenders ended in a draw Richard Eisen made the match a 3 way tag (B-)

The Golden Opporunity Ladder Match:

Brandon James vs Angry Gilmore vs Lobster Warrior vs Gregory Black vs Magnum Kobe vs FAG: To earn your way into the match you had to win a match, James won giving him a title opportunity until April next year (B)

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen ©: Eisen has faced Money on every PPV since January this time Money used Eisen's own cheap tactics against him and won his first WHC in SWF following the match Eisen beat down Money with a chair then out comes Brandon James. (B)

Brandon James vs Rich Money ©: James beats down Money for 3-4 minutes then pins him will write Eisen out of the storyline as on Supreme Eisen will demand that James hands him over the title saying how James would've never won the title without Eisen's beatdown on Money, James will then strike Eisen with the belt and destroy him putting him out for a few months then Eisen would return as a face and face James who would still be champion. (B-)

The New York Doll/Spike/Clash Rotten was signed to SWF on a dev contract...hell, I don't know when in my NOTBPW game. He just got called up.

I didn't know who Clash Rotten was, so I clicked. Ah, Spike, New York Doll. Aka crap (which isn't true; he's solid in default NYCW). Let's see his stats.

HOLY HELL 80 PSYCHOLOGY? 67 Basics, too, which...is bad, but...dear god his development saw him gain like 20 psych points! Go go destiny rolls! And I will be picking him up once his contract is over (lol of course in this game).

Resigned from PSW, starting a new promotion called Pro Wrestling NIGHTMARE. Using a style I dub "Extreme Lucha" which is essentially high-daredevil lucha libre. Looking to hire unemployed workers almost exclusively as I'm starting out #38 (in front of only Kanzen Pro stateside). More details to come.

Resigned from PSW, starting a new promotion called Pro Wrestling NIGHTMARE. Using a style I dub "Extreme Lucha" which is essentially high-daredevil lucha libre. Looking to hire unemployed workers almost exclusively as I'm starting out #38 (in front of only Kanzen Pro stateside). More details to come.

The rare game where you jump ship and start your own company after a few years... I like.

I was riding out the 'cane playing a new CZCW game. very happy in who I pushed to the top due to SWF, TCW and NotBPW all going Global. (NOTBPW doing it without McFly (hurt) and Bloodstone) in Japan for most of 2010)

Got to the end of 2011 so far.

I pushed Marc Speed to the top, and he was snatched up by TCW and has settled nicely in the midcard there. Fox Mask and Frankie Perez are also giving us a nice rep in TCW.

I pushed Masked Cougar to the top of the 'Franchise Players' page, and his matches with Insane Machine, Matt Sparrow and the returning Remmy Skye have regularly rocked the house with C+s. My touring brand is doing well too, with Devine leading that pack. Trying to get to cult without the fear of losing money badly.

Really happy with my tag team division as well. DANGER Squad (User char and Rafael Ruiz), Natural Storm, Rich and Famous and current champs Past meets Future (Snap Dragon and Cali Love Machine)

One of the coolest thing about this game is TCW, who have pushed Marc Speed into the midcard, Troy Tornado into legendary status and Art Reed into Main Eventer. Reed vs. Cornell, Kieth or Hawkins regularly pulls A's for the group.

Next goal: Velocidad, CZCW Champ!

In an alternate dimension my user char Charles Natural quit CZCW after an altercation with the d-bag Donnie J in early 2011 and began booking UEW in Europe. It's a fun challange, as this UEW sucks, and sucks hard.

Just finished year 1 of my United States Wrestling Federation, owned by Fox Entertainment in partnership with Adam Copeland and Chris Jericho (who agreed to be part-owners in exchange for a TV deal for a series they pitched). Jericho was the major star, but an injury in the final week of year 1 left him out of commission, so Adam Copeland stepped back in the ring (had been the Authority Figure) and defeated Roderick Strong, claiming the title. The American Wolves recently defeated the Sons of Anarchy (Drew Deville, Lance Hoyt and Tomko's stable) for the Tag Titles.

Meanwhile Shelton Benjamin (the North American champ) and Michelle McCool (The Vixens champ) had create a gold "obsession" and defended there titles for the majority of year 1, only to lose both at the year end PPV. Low-Ki is the new NA champ and Nattie Neidhart (whom the WWE released) won the Vixens title.

Archived