What's going on in your game?

Well, since WWF leans towards Popularity in the '87 mod, it helped Rude that he was a former Intercontinental Champ and put up some big wins during the year to boost his popularity. He's still not a spectacular worker, however. 59 brawling, 51 technical, 38 flying. A 74 performance rating helps out bigtime, though, and his popularity in the US is 87.

Of course, at this point in my game, Steamboat can carry a broomstick to at least an 80 rating :)

I just ended the year, and Steamboat won Wrestler of the Year and of course the match with Rude was Match of the Year. Winning Wrestler of the Year cinched Steamboat's entry into the Hall of Immortals.

Just got new goals, and this is gonna hurt my roster soon.. McMahon gave me an owner goal not to hire or re-sign anyone with less than a 53 in Charisma. I have a few solid young workers in the WWF and in development, but I'm gonna lose a bunch of those guys who can get plugged in to help guys get over.

Yeah I need to start using my good workers with the not so good. Right now I'm using all those past IC Champions with each other to put on good wrestling matches. Bret Hart/Steamboat/HTM/Davey Smith/Mr Perfect.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEW update:

November's "Giving Thanks To The Reaper" featured Emma Bitch retaining against the "Angel of Justice" Deborah Young, but before that, the rift between the Headswomen seemed to grow a little wider when they lost their titles to the Hippy and Hero Connection of Calamity Joan and Power Girl, but not before their arguing allowed Deborah Young to ambush them allowing Joan to splash Flame for the three count.

At X-Treme X-Mas, the last show of the year, Madman Boone discovered that Joan is no longer medically cleared to compete, and that tonight is her final night. Given that, and the controversial nature of her win, he stripped the H&H Connection of the Southern Tag belts, and the new champs will be decided in a four-team ladder match.

He then went on to say that Emma Bitch is not here tonight, she is on her way back to NOTBPW. Boone then shot on her on behalf of the actual people in charge (I'm using Grand Avatar and the real owner is Eugene Williams), saying that this is the second time she abonded this company AS CHAMPION, to go back to the promotion that's fired her twice, also the company she broke her neck for without so much as a bit of gratitude for her contributions. Boone says he hopes Bitch's selling out was worth it, because she will never work for LEW ever again. Boone then says the traditional X-Treme X-Mas Battle Royal will for the first time ever also be for the LEW Championship.

Later on in the night, the Headswomen would cut a backstage promo. Juliette King would explain the deal she cut with Emma Bitch was to get a title shot of her own at X-Treme X-Mas. She also got Laura Flame's permission to do this, as Laura's already been there once, and King would give up her rematch for Laura Flame in return. Their dissent, they explained, was all a ruse to make Emma Bitch thing Flame wouldn't give King an assist in the match. Now they no longer have a sure thing, the deal's null and void now, but they promise to regain their Southern Tag titles, and at the same time, one of them will be LEW Champion.

When it came time for the ladder match, The Riot Girls of Roz Larren and Roxy Kitten would make their way first, followed by the former champs the Headswomen. Then "Sin" by Megadeth played as Power Girl came out with her former tag partner, Darla Knight, collectively known as the "Original Sinners". Another Megadeth song would play... the familiar "High Speed Dirt" as Christy Higgins came out with the returning Natalie DiMarco! The Death Junkies reuinted! And after Natalie did one of her signature insane stunts, leaping from one ladder to another to climb up the second ladder and diving out of the ring to take out all six opponents at once, Christy grabbed the titles and the Junkies are now five time LEW Southern Tag champions!

Finally it was time for the X-Treme X-Mas Battle Royal. Laura Flame would be an early casualty as got launched by Deborah Young. In the end it would be Juliette King, Thea Davis, and the Death Junkies. The faces and the heels split up, and Natalie would end up eliminating Davis and herself with a rana to the floor through a table. Christy would try to send King over, but Laura Flame would smack Christy over the head with a kendo stick, allowing King to suplex drop her over the ropes into a trash can to win! Not only is Juliette King the first person to win the X-Treme X-Mas Battle Royal twice, but she also is a Triple Crown champion by winning the LEW Championship.

Good news is, even though Calamity Joan is retired now, I'm surplus on my roster anyways so I can put Joy Ryder in a non-wrestling role and still have an even face/heel ratio and not get roster penalties. Bad news is, I was hoping for Emma Bitch to stay a little longer so she can give people psychology lessons.

One thing I'm trying to do to mix up the game world a bit in both of my games, is every so often when federations have holes to fill, to go in the editor and add in a rule "Must Be Unemployed"

Of course, it doesn't always work, and probably should be a question I should pose in the Small Questions thread. I hate seeing a lot of skilled guys, even if they are guys like the Iron Sheik, on the unemployed line for more than a year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Harmor" data-cite="Harmor" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually, Rude was a great performer in his prime tbh!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rick Rude was on his way to being the best heel in the world in 93, 94. Such a shame he got hurt because he was on such a great track. A feud between he and Hogan in WCW would have been awesome.</p>

Playing a current-day RW mod as WWE, and getting a bit worried. TNA has made the jump to global just a few months in and, despite some huge (99/A*) main events on RAW, my company's momentum is tanking. I think this is likely due to the roster depth (or lack thereof) on Smackdown, something that I'm working to fix within the confines of my owner goals (no worker from a cult or bigger promotion is really screwing me over)

Just finished my first year in my Road To Glory game.

BHOTWG is cult. They fell. The headbooker was fired. No nat'l+ anywhere besides america and canada.

SWF is still roughly the top dog (TCW might have surpassed them. Not sure. On a different computer.) Some edits I made to their starting roster im hoping will stop them from ever dropping to cult.

RIPW hasn't really varied in workers they signed than they do in any other games up to this point (For the most part re-signing PPA guys to dev deals, and California Love Machine)

... well they grabbed one of the really generic maw guys after TCW developed him for 9 months. Either Ricky Douglas or Riley McManus.

Giant Brody got up to 79 brawling tho. Im hoping SWF keep him around because if they drop him Ill want to sign him.

TCW/MAW had been grabbing some... odd...choices for developmental (Buzz Reid, Devastating Don and Donte Dunn for examples.)

Turns out TCW was following the MAW hiring rules. I think im gonna edit the "must be unemployed" on and off at the end of

every quarter from this point forward

They turned Rayne Man into a really solid worker. I might want to sign him to my roster if they release him.

Since I moved some NOTBPW talent around, they are only national at this point (DeColt was moved to SOTBPW, Jeremy is in SWF and McFly is in USPW)

On a side note, CGC is also NATIONAL (which probably has something to do with me editting psychology of ALOT of workers across the world before the game start... including the 3 decolts that still work there)

USPW has created a few good workers with their dev territory, making guys like the paratroopers, running wolf, Ekuma, Emma B, and especially Amber Allen into some pretty good workers

Even with alot of their roster able to call in ring at nat+ they still have not risen past Cult.

Anyways, now on to my promotion.

Im doing my road to glory game, Astil style. (mainly because most of the cheap talents were developing for USPW)

So I have 12 wrestlers who... well... suck. ...But its a promotion thats pop>performance, with comedy as a key feature so its okay.

The world title went from my guy, to the resident monster heel, Samson The Savage, in the middle of the year.

I started teaming my avatar with the resident puro expert, Daisuke Misawa, in the early reaches of the card to try to rub some puro off.

Samson is still champ.

really trying not to do any REAL storylines until I hit small.

Im really enjoying this game tho, because most of my talents can call in ring (8/12 of them I think.)

I might fire my current announcer, and/or turn her into a manager via the editor. I forgot to give her points in announcing so she's at a 2 or 3. Im thinking i'll just import a new one who actually has SOME points in announcing or hire Roderick Remus.

Also at the moment im trying to decide what to do when my size goes up. (due to year-end rolls I might actually hit Small immediately.)

I could bring in non-rtg outsiders... or I could make more RTG workers... im leaning towards outsiders tho, with plans of 9 month contracts, with them getting cycled out when contracts expire.

Just finished my first year in my Road To Glory game.

BHOTWG is cult. They fell. The headbooker was fired. No nat'l+ anywhere besides america and canada.

SWF is still roughly the top dog (TCW might have surpassed them. Not sure. On a different computer.) Some edits I made to their starting roster im hoping will stop them from ever dropping to cult.

RIPW hasn't really varied in workers they signed than they do in any other games up to this point (For the most part re-signing PPA guys to dev deals, and California Love Machine)

... well they grabbed one of the really generic maw guys after TCW developed him for 9 months. Either Ricky Douglas or Riley McManus.

Giant Brody got up to 79 brawling tho. Im hoping SWF keep him around because if they drop him Ill want to sign him.

TCW/MAW had been grabbing some... odd...choices for developmental (Buzz Reid, Devastating Don and Donte Dunn for examples.)

Turns out TCW was following the MAW hiring rules. I think im gonna edit the "must be unemployed" on and off at the end of

every quarter from this point forward

They turned Rayne Man into a really solid worker. I might want to sign him to my roster if they release him.

Since I moved some NOTBPW talent around, they are only national at this point (DeColt was moved to SOTBPW, Jeremy is in SWF and McFly is in USPW)

On a side note, CGC is also NATIONAL (which probably has something to do with me editting psychology of ALOT of workers across the world before the game start... including the 3 decolts that still work there)

USPW has created a few good workers with their dev territory, making guys like the paratroopers, running wolf, Ekuma, Emma B, and especially Amber Allen into some pretty good workers

Even with alot of their roster able to call in ring at nat+ they still have not risen past Cult.

Anyways, now on to my promotion.

Im doing my road to glory game, Astil style. (mainly because most of the cheap talents were developing for USPW)

So I have 12 wrestlers who... well... suck. ...But its a promotion thats pop>performance, with comedy as a key feature so its okay.

The world title went from my guy, to the resident monster heel, Samson The Savage, in the middle of the year.

I started teaming my avatar with the resident puro expert, Daisuke Misawa, in the early reaches of the card to try to rub some puro off.

Samson is still champ.

really trying not to do any REAL storylines until I hit small.

Im really enjoying this game tho, because most of my talents can call in ring (8/12 of them I think.)

I might fire my current announcer, and/or turn her into a manager via the editor. I forgot to give her points in announcing so she's at a 2 or 3. Im thinking i'll just import a new one who actually has SOME points in announcing or hire Roderick Remus.

Also at the moment im trying to decide what to do when my size goes up. (due to year-end rolls I might actually hit Small immediately.)

I could bring in non-rtg outsiders... or I could make more RTG workers... im leaning towards outsiders tho, with plans of 9 month contracts, with them getting cycled out when contracts expire.

How have the RTG characters developed in the year? I have been tempted to do a similar game but want to see how characters develop skill wise first.

How have the RTG characters developed in the year? I have been tempted to do a similar game but want to see how characters develop skill wise first.

Fairly well for 11 shows. Top rows that started at 1 went up alot. I had a worker who had some of those 1 point top rows jump to 7s, and most other top rows on the other workers (that didnt start "high") have gained 2-4 pts.

One of my workers, who was used the most, gained 4 points of psychology... which is pretty good since she started at 70.

Using 2001 data (added some people to the data)

I started a TNA game May 2001 and just ran my first card. Im doing monthly shows for now untill i hit cult size. So as of now TNA is a indie promotion. Which is filmed for DVD releases.

Thanks Hyde Hill for this product

Key: Mainstream

Heavy: Modern

Medium: Traditional, Daredevil

Low: Comedy, Cult, Risque, Hardcore, Pure.

Very Low: Lucha, Realism.

None: Hyper Realism.

PPV ratio: 80

TV ratio: 80

T&A: High

Face/Heel : Medium

Women: Division

Victory Road 2001

Wednesday June Week 2,2001

AL- Dothan Civic Center

C

Dark Match

Alissa Flash defeated Nattie Neidhart C-

1-Bobby Roode and Boogie Nights (Gilberti and Alex Wright) defeated AJ Styles and The Hart Dynasty D+

2-Alexis Laree defeated Aria Giovanni to win the TNA Knockout Title (first two women to sign so gave them the title match) D+

3-Devon Storm and Steve Corino defeated Bryan Danielson and Yoshihiro Tajiri D+

4-Tyler Mane and Chris Candido defeated America's Most Wanted E+

5-Jeff Jarrett defeated Ernest Miller D+

6-Billy Parton (Tommy Cornell edited) won a battle royal to win the TNA World Title C

Ladies Extreme Wrestling's tenth anniversary (Making this the longest game I've played in TEW and the fourth longest in any Ryland Game as it beats out a real-world run as UFC in WMMA3):

Dark Match: The Riot Girls (Roxy Kitten and Roz Larren, w/ Kammy Ling) d Connie Morris (w/ Galaxy) and Power Girl (w/ Calamity Joan and Darla Knight)

Also the LEW Dancers of Kali Fornia, Sweet Tabitha, and Joanna Silver did a pre-show performance to ensure my angle ratio fit.

-----

Our first official match was supposed to be new LEW arrivals Selina Sveltte and Alison Capone, but LEW's resident street gang, the J-Kween Crew of Kendra Queen, Gypsy Rose and Joy Ryder entered the ring... and attacked Selina while Kendra handed Alison a belt to beat Selina with! To complete the initiation ritual, Alison gives up a neck chain for Kenra Queen to wear, Kendra spraypaints JKC on Alison's shirt, and then hands the can over to tag Selina as well...

But the Young Blonde Things, Maria Guest and Sandra Shine, rush the ring and come to Selina's aid! We have an impromptu six-woman tag as the YBTs turn face!

Selina Svelte and the Young Blonde Things d the J-Kween Crew (w/ Kendra Queen) when Svelte made Joy Ryder tap out to the Prawn Armlock

Next up the Death Junkies (Christy Higgins and Natalie DiMarco) came out to defend the LEW Southern Tag titles... and "Double Vision" by Foreigner hit as the Neptune Twins come out!

The Neptune Twins d. Death Junkies for the LEW Southern Tag titles

Next, "Lick It Up" by Kiss played in the LEW arena for the first time in years. And why? For a match that remembers LEW's premier stable, the Les World Order! Viv Jacobs, Militia Sister, Darla Knight, Officier Goodhead, Kammy Ling (as "Khan E Ling") and Galaxy all head down the ramp in their old LWO gear! (Corrine White and Lady Melissa were also members, but they're too conservative now to appear)

Five-way Elimination LWO Rules Match, Special Referee Viv Jacobs: Militia Sister d. Officer Goodhead, Darla Knight, Khan E Ling, and Galaxy

-LWO rules is essentially bra and panties rules, LWO members would often compete in these matches to get a psychological edge over their opponents

-The finish came when Officer Goodhead hit Militia Sister with her nightstick, and was about to strip her down, but Viv stood up for her fellow co-founder, took the nightstick and clubbed Goodhead with it! Mil Sis recovered to strip down Goodhead for the win.

-After the match, Mil Sis would strip too and the LWO members danced in the ring for some cheap crowd reaction.

Garbage Pail Kids Match for the LEW Deathmatch and LEW Thea Davis Is The Queen of Wrestling titles: Eve Grunge d. Principessa © and Thea Davis ©

-This match was held outside to allow the ring crew to set up for the main event, and essentially a dumpster match where you have to physically lock the dumpster to win.

-Principessa was awarded the Deathmatch title by Madman Boone as she was the last holder of it, Thea Davis held the title that bears her name. Eve Grunge was involved because she was the second LEW champion (after Emma Bitch quit the first time).

-Thea Davis hit Principessa with repeated Flying Elbows and then looked to throw Principessa in the dumpster, but Eve Grunge stopped her. Eve and Davis were standing on a central air conditioning unit next to the dumpster, Davis tried to knock Eve in with the TDITQOW title, but Eve grabbed the belt, hit a DDT onto it, and rolled Davis into the dumpster. She went to shut the lid, but before she did, she threw in the TDITQOW title, leaving Davis with it as she locked the dumpster.

After the match, Eve Grunge celebrated with the Deathmatch title, and Principessa stood up to congratulate Eve... and Eve kicked her in the gut, and hit her with the pancake piledriver!

Eve then goes on a rant about how she carried LEW for ten years, doing whatever was asked of her. She held the LEW title for longer than everyone except Thea Davis, she made Roz Larren "matter" and made Roxy Kitten "a star" when she formed the Riot Girls, and everyone talks about the Deborah Youngs, the Thea Davises, the Death Junkieses, and the Principessas. She then says that LEW had a crazy dream to be more violent than DAVE and more controversial than BSC, but without Eve Grunge, none of that would have been possible. She then vows that from now on, Eve Grunge is going to be all about Eve Grunge.

Christy Higgins would throw some T-Shirts to the crowd before they were let back in for the main event...

Slaughterhouse Death Match for the LEW Championship: Deborah Young d Juliette King©

-This was a match LONG in the making. Young and King were originally the Brute Force Alliance, a dominant tag team that eventually aligned itself with Thea Davis to form the infamous Royal Court stable. However when King was shelved and Young had to go solo, she was subject to several defeats. Davis wasn't happy with this, so the very night that Juliette King returned, King would betray her own partner as they celebrated regaining the tag team titles. Since then Deborah Young swore vengeance, becoming the "Angel of Justice" and fueding with the Royal Court. The Court is dead and buried now but Young has never won against Juliette King one on one. King won the title at X-Treme X-Mas and Deborah Young became number one contender shortly after... leading to this.

-Slaughterhouse Death Match is a barbed wire cage match with weapons in the cage, and Texas Death Match rules.

-The finish came when Deborah Young ripped part of the barbed wire off the cage and put it over a table. She went to powerbomb King into it, but King blocked it and hit the Vertical Suplex Drop through it! She got the pin and celebrated in the corner as she figured that had to be it, but Deborah Young recovered... and picked up the bloodstained chair that King used on Deborah Young when King backstabbed her. She pounded King in the back with it... then did a running powerbomb into the barbed wire! Young didn't go for the pin though, she waited... King got to a knee... and Young stood over her, King can just mouth "Oh f---" before Young clubs her with the chair to pin her and get the count out. Young would use King's blood to paint the letters LEW on the backrest of the chair and posed with it and the LEW title to end the show.

LEW will have to take a couple months off for financial reasons... but dayum, that this company has lasted this long, as a 0/0/0/0 promotion that's all-female AND hardcore... awesome.

EDIT- Oh, we did get an injury. Apparently that DDT gave Thea Davis a case of Extreme Bed Head.

Just played up to the WWF Superstars taping on Thursday in Week 3 of 1989.

SNME for February is in the books, and featured two heel turns. I had a tag team match with Jim Duggan and Randy Savage vs. Harley Race and Hercules end when Andre The Giant interfered. The three members of Heenan's family were attacking Duggan and Savage afterwards, but Jake Roberts came down to make the temporary save. The Heenan Family was still beating up on the faces when The Young Stallions came out to make the save.. up until Paul Roma clocked Jim Powers in the back of the head. Powers got carried out on a stretcher after Roma assisted Andre with a big splash. Power and Glory has formed, and Jim Powers is out the door(due to contract expiry and because his charisma wasn't 53).

Also, in the main event, I had Ricky Steamboat defend his title against Ted DiBiase. Steamboat won after Hulk Hogan(who had won the Royal Rumble) interfered on his behalf. Hogan was celebrating, but Steamboat wasn't in a celebratory mood. Steamboat realized that Hogan helped him cheat his way to victory and wasn't happy. Hogan ignored him as Steamboat pressed for an explanation. Suddenly, Hogan clotheslined Steamboat out of his boots, and gave him a huge leg drop! Hogan walked out, and will explain his actions on Superstars as being that he was shoved to the wayside despite being the ideal larger than life superstar the WWF needs to lead the charge into the next century while clowns like Steamboat became the face of the company.

Meanwhile, Jim Crockett Promotions just won't die somehow, despite being over 20 million dollars in debt following the events that rocked the company back in November.

WCW formed in December, and has snatched up a bunch of superstars, and I even let Brutus Beefcake and Dino Bravo walk as I wasn't doing much of anything with them. However, they probably will be no threat whatsoever until they get a TV show, and if they don't get a TV show in February, I probably don't have anything to worry about. The wrestling industry is rising(82), but the economy is falling a little bit, but is still rather high(80), so I'm not sure why WCW doesn't appear to be getting a show. Who knows, there's still a week and 3 days left for them to get a show on the air for the next few seasons.

AWA rose back up to Cult but probably will fall back down to Regional if they can't lock up a show. They did lose their shows in the middle of 1987.

I extended Greg Valentine and Harley Race, who will likely be moving into trainer roles for my developmental promotion after Wrestlemania V.

Playing a save with Canadian Golden Combat and it is probably my favoriote save I have ever played in TEW (since I started playing with the 08 version) this is only the second time I have played with CGC (first was for a dynasty I did a while back so this is the first time I have played as them for real)

Went National with them in July of 2011 (First time I was able to get a company to National) and was able to get a B show and now I can sign guys to written contracts so they dont get stolen by the other companies. After I went national a national battle kicked in right away and although I am not doing very well in the national battle its the first time I have played a save where the company I control is in a national battle

My current CGC World Champion is Steve Frehley (I dont understand why SWF always lets him go) he has had the title since February 2011 after defeating Dan DaLay for the belt. He was supposed to main event CGC Chamber Of Horrors with Eddie Chandler as they are feuding right now but he got injured so I couldnt do that match and had to do something else. However I will just have that match that I was going to have at the December pay per view at the January Pay Per View so its not a big deal.

Eddie Chandler is going to win the CGC World Title from Steve Frehley sometime during their feud. I was going to give Eddie the belt anyways but since he had those two A matches then I figure that it would be a stupid move not to give it to him.

Anyways thats it for now I will try to keep everyone updated on this save (if they are interested) as it goes along.

I hate Shawn Gonzalez, playing as FCW and I was about to pull the trigger on what would have been FCW biggest storyline of the year with Gonzalez fueding with Puerto Rican Power over the Puerto Rican Title but just because I release his brother because I had nothing for him to do. He requests his release from the company just a few days before the event was to take place.

Screw you Gonzalez Screw you...

my current game is just one big Clusterfudge at the moment, the main story i have going is around my WSX Heavyweight title.

Earl Hebnar (of all the people!!!) Has just in game taken over the company from my former owner Simon Inoki, so i figured as Inoki was a constant on screen pain in the arse, i'd introduce Hebnar as a more on screen character.

I had Hebnar reveal himself as WSX's new owner at my February PPV Locked Out, to which the week after Bautista refered to him as "Just a referee", this caused Hebnar to try and punish Bautista and ultimately fire him. I had Lashley confront Hebnar over his power trip, only for Hebnar to place himself in a match with Lashley at April's PPV The Anni"Versus"ry 3.

The PPV match was a dive in all honesty, saved only by Bautista's involvement, coming in and swinging the match in Hebnar's favour. Following the match Hebnar fired Lashley (was a long time coming, popularity dying quickly) and named Bautista as the new #1 contender to the WSX title.

Current Champ Marco Petrucci is coming off defending his title against Brock Lesnar, and at the next PPV Breaking Point in June he'll have held his title for a year. I see Petrucci going over at the PPV and then going into a fued with either Salvadore Guerrero (future worker in game) or with MITB winner D-Wreck, may even turn it into a 3 way for the next PPV after this in August.

Just started redoing my Deep Impact Wrestling save. I got beat over the head and lost everything to RAW and the other Aussie promotion. I went in and edited some things, changed the wars to hostile so i wouldn't lose all my guys in a week, put Comedian on a long written contract(he is the owner) and i gave the promotion a shot of cash.

Currently i'm about 3 months in, Dumfrey Pinn is sitting back and letting his boys take on the Comedian, Mace and Abbatior suck at it and he's just brought in the Chain Gang (Blitz Simpson and Vaughn) who are getting the job done.

Menace to Sobriety is being a back stage cancer so he's getting the jobber treatment, he's got a strong B momentum and i'm milking it to raise both Pinn and Mayhem so they'll be a three way for Comedian's Title.

I hired in the Duo(Rusty Mills and Donovan Boon) They are my tiny jobbers to the stars and are working great at getting The Truckers and the Chain Gang over. They work hard and aren't too terrible in the ring.

I plan on slowly getting Pinn and his boys to weaken the Comedian but get a nasty surprise once Pinn drops Mace and Abbatoir from his stable. Mace is a goner soon, he just sucks but i'll be keep Abbatoir and likely a change to face soon.

The Comedian is getting a friend in Joshua Dorn(Jack Avatar). I've been running Dorn vs Tombstone, but they don't click so i'm ending that and moving them around. We'll see where it goes.

With luck i'll won't kill the company this time and have some fun.

Archived