What's going on in your game?

You shouldn't turn and change gimmick at same time, you should always turn them then change the gimmick for their next appearance as pretty sure it lessens the impact of both although need someone who knows for sure to confirm if that's true.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You shouldn't turn and change gimmick at same time, you should always turn them then change the gimmick for their next appearance as pretty sure it lessens the impact of both although need someone who knows for sure to confirm if that's true.

Ah right, cheers. Sounds right to be honest. Applying that theory to real life, I don't think I've ever seen somebody turn AND change gimmick at the same time.

0/0/0

WCW kicked off with Total Madness and the first match was a women's title match between Ali Cameron(Power Girl) and J-Ro Rodriguez which Cameron won it scored 49

Total Mainstream (Mainstream Hernandez and Mainstream Jameson) made themselves in a good position to be the first WCW Tag Team Champions by beating Mexican Beast and Captain Australia (Cap Wrestling II) and Wayne Newton (DWN) and Matthew Keith in a 2 vs 2 vs 2 Elimination Match.

Daniel Andrews (my user charecter) came out with his girlfriend who looked to take on a hard task in Tracy Taylor (Tracy Brendon) and after being dominated the whole match she got a flash pinfall, post match they celebrated together (Andrews and Lilly).

In the main event Daniel Andrews defeated James Prudence and Colossus (Hell's Bouncer) to become the first WCW World Heavyweight Champion.

A week later on WCW Wednesday WARZONE J-Ro Rodriguez opended saying she was offended to be facing Kate Lilly in a match.

Total Mainstream became the WCW Tag Team Champions when they beat Mexico Angel (Angel De Mexico) and Mario Heroic.

Kate Lilly shockingly defeated J-Ro after being punished throught the match and when Daniel Andrews got Rodriguez's attention Lilly rolled up J-Ro for the win, following the match Lilly was beaten down by J-Ro but Andrews pulled Lilly out of the ring just before she would have been hit by a chair.

Later in the night Prudence defeated Colossus in a match to decide who will face Daniel Andrews next week for the WCW Heavyweight Championship.

The Main Event was that of Andrews retaining his title against Donnie J and The Cali Dragon (Mikey James)

Just as I was getting bored with AAA, I noticed Edd Stone was only working two PPA contracts (CGC and WEXXV). So I switched my product to 'integrated' and created a "Men's Division" around the 24 Hour Party Animal. At the moment it's just Edd and Fumihiro Ota, and the ninja will be gone as soon as Edd kicks his ass enough times, but there as some exciting potential signings. Brent Hill is unemployed for some reason. I'm planning on it being a revolving door of dudes for Edd to beat.

Playing my created fed TLW and doing well, just got a TV deal TLW Crush has been doing low but steady ratings. I've been putting my main eventers and belt holders on it, helps to shore up the ratings. There's lots of promos and a few face offs to bring people to my other show TLW Breakdown.

Current Champions:

Heavyweight: Jack Griffith. Jack has a proven record and hasn't lost many matches, I've even had him do some teaming. He's pulling great grades and holding his own.

TLW NationalL Bulldozer Brandon Smith. I push him like a monster and he's done battle with Griffith a few times, always losing but slowly out growing the National Title.

TLW Tag Team: Mainstream Hernadez and Mario Heroic took the belts off of the Keith brothers when Matthew Keith got an offer from TCW. He bolted and lost the belts right before he headed out. Main/Mario are taking on all comers and doing well with Jacob Jett and DWN teaming and running hot.

I opened a small womens division and i have J-RO, Suzanne Brazzle, Dharma Greg and Sara Marie York fighting things out. No Women's belt as things stand, but they do great in the ring or teaming with the guys and you can't beat those girls in angles, entertainment or sex appeal.

I lost Matthew Keith as well as Frankie Perez and my ref,Jez McArthuer. TCW came calling and they went running. Jerks.

Playing as NOTBPW I've come to August 2010 when CGC goes National and they decide to shoot me down by taking many of my best talent and sign them on written contracts. Among these are Sean McFly, Mainstream Hernandez, Jacob Jett and Steve Frehley (who was going to be released when his contract was up, but he was still one of my main eventers). Now they are trying to sign my fastest rising wrestler, Greg Gauge, as well.

In non-NOTBPW notes:

Brandon James lost the SWF North American title to Jack Giedroyc after 24 defences.

Eric Eisen is still SWF World Heavyweight champion with 14 defences.

Rocky Golden has been TCW World Heavyweight champion for over a year.

My nu DAVE game, 6 months in...

PPV:

Acid vs. Insane Machine for the Unified - Partners against each other, with The Guru managing both.

Jack Griffith vs. Steve Frehley - Frehley's brought in by Eric Tyler after Griffith gave Tyler **** week after week.

Fumihiro Ota vs. Shawn Gonzalez - Mini feud when Ota cost Gonzalez the Unified Title to help his ally Acid, at previous PPV

Johnny Martin vs. Hell Monkey - Similar to the above, but more along the lines of new guy vs. old guy.

Alex Braun vs. Matthew Keith - Retirement match for Braun.

Brandon Smith / Steven Parker vs. Ron Pain / Randall Hopkirk for the Tag Team.

Champagne Lover vs. Travis Century - Leper Messiah brought in Century, hoping he can defeat the man he can't beat.

Maybe more matches, can't decide. I want to bring in the Brass Knuck's belt but can't decide how.

Current day WWE game at the end of December 2010, right after TLC:

On RAW, Cody Rhodes keeps retaining his WWE Heavyweight title against Cena, one defense being dodgier than the other. He has help from Legacy partner Ted DiBiase and Sheamus, and the group is held together by Vince McMahon. Why? Vinnie Mac decided to make The Legacy his pet project of sort, his golden boys for 2010 and beyond, and the "old" guard of Cena ad the likes to him are just a thing of the past. Batista is now getting a shot at the title, another one of the old guard, who defeated Sheamus at TLC in a top contender match. Vince jumped at that opportunity and brought Sheamus into his stable to help fend off Batista.

Elsewhere on RAW, D-X are hanging on to their WWE Tag Team titles against Wrecking Crew (Brock Lesnar and The Big Show) in a bloody fued that has been going on since two months. The root to this rivalry lies deeper however, because earlier in the year, Triple H and Lesnar had been battling for the WWE Heavyweight title. When Lesnar joined forces with Big Show against HHH, Shawn Michaels returned to help his friend in times of need.

Also on RAW, Chris Hero is still the Intercontinental champion, having defeated former Kings of Wrestling partner Claudio Castagnoli at TLC, who turned on Hero when Chris went to pursue the IC title a while back. Austin Aries is the new top contender to the belt but Castagnoli isn't quite done yet.

On Smackdown, Edge retained the World Heavyweight title at TLC and finally managed to get rid off The Miz with a decisive win. He is now facing a challenge from BOTH members of JeriPunk, who claim their partnership won't suffer when they both go after Edge (yeah right ^^, we'll see about that) and Randy Orton, who is back in the loop after a winning streak put him straight into the contendership, his loss with Rey Mysterio Jr in their pursuit of the tag titles not withstanding.

Another hot fued on SD right now is for the US Title, which has changed hands at TLC in a four way match between Vladimir Kozlov, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Shelton Benjamin, with AJ Styles using a foreign object to bash Joe down when the referee was distracted by Kozlov and Benjamin fighting on the outside. Joe is obviously furious and wants revenge and the title (which he briefly held until Kozlov defeated him not long before TLC) back.

JeriPunk are the World Tag Team champions, having overcome the challenge of Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio (they had bad chemistry so I had to cut the storyline asap) at TLC. JeriPunk went out at the SD taping following TLC, saying that they are simply unbeatable, and demanded WWE to postpone any tag title defense until either Jericho or Punk have secured the World Heavyweight title. Not so fast! Out came Matt Hardy, challenging JeriPunk. They made fun of him, saying he was alone and it's about the tag titles so wtf ... when Hardy just said "I have a partner" and the lights went out. As they came back on, JeriPunk left the ring in a hurry because The Undertaker went for them.

On ECW, Drew McIntyre was finally beaten for the ECW World title in a four way match at TLC, also including Jeff Hardy and Bobby Lashley. Kurt Angle is the new champion, who had previously promised McIntyre he'd just be in the match to help him ... Angle had been kissing McIntyre's ass for over a month, calling him the future face of the WWE etc, and McIntyre eventually started to believe him. They formed an alliance and Angle took the role of the mentor just to betray him at TLC. Jeff Hardy and Bobby Lashley had tried to warn Drew prior to this but he didn't want to listen.

American Dragon is still the ECW Heavyweight champion after TLC, having defeated Kevin Steen in a MOTY candidate effort and henceforth is seemingly running out of contenders he still has to beat at an alarming rate. But Teddy Long wouldn't be Teddy Long if he wouldn't come up with new, interesting challenges for the champions under his command. With Rob Van Dam and Ezekiel Jackson (former champ) going for a shot at the belt, Dragon has his work cut out for him.

Abyss and Kane have been running amok over ECW, taking the ECW Tag Team titles within a month of them starting the team. Abyss has skyrocketed to the top of the card in the process, and Booker T and Christian first lost then didn't manage to regain the titles. They're a constant thorn in the side of the tag champs however, and three times a charm or so, right?

I just started a new SWF game and am on my first episode. I am doing like a whole revamping SWF thing.

I have renamed the SWF North American Championship to the SWF Intercontinental Championship. I also changed the belt design to the SWF IC Title as well.

I released Anna Garcia, BJ O' Niel I believe her name is, and Richard Eisen, yeah Eric and the other Eisen wasn't happy, oh well, lol.

I changed all PPV's from the 2nd Thursday, to every 4th Sunday.

I am doing a storyline where I am about to turn Lobster Warrior Heel. A more aggresive Heel. :)

I hate HGC, they have just made an offer to my current World Champion for the 5th time. I dont know why but my title gives the worker special powers to get signed by HGC. If they are able to sign Rich Money (Current champion) away that will be the 5th time out of 9 title reigns that they have forced me to end a title reign early.

I hate p.p.a's!!!

Playing as MAW, just finishing out my best event, MAW Americana (which I moved to June).

The main event was a triple threat ladder match between Mean Jean Cattley, Citizen X, and American Patriot. The whole feud started when Cattley took out Chord after winning the RCI. He faced off with American Patriot at Wrestling Classic, and lost. Citizen X ran out to make the save against an angry Mean Machine, but ended up blasting Patriot. After a tornado Tag match that also involved Ricky Douglas, Citizen X turned on Patriot (But not the fans) and stole his belt, demanding a title match of his own. It was granted, and Patriot dismantled him as well, but the two were beaten down by Mean Jean, who stole the belt for himself. The next month, while Patriot destroyed Ricky Douglas in the opener, Citizen X and Cattley faced in a main event Last Man Standing match to determine the next contender. The match ended in a draw, and so Dusty Streets booked the triple threat match. At "Against The Grain", a special hype show in the second week of June, the three decided to up the ante by making it a Ladder match. Turned out to be the second best match over all (Just under, suprisingly, the Mean Jean Cattley/Regular Joe opener from the RCI). Patriot retained, and will face Jay Chrod at Summer Heatwave.

Speaking of Jay, he and the Succession were in the semi-main event: An American Warefare(ieWargames) match against The Awesomeness and the Sons of Dixie (Findlay O'Farraday and Roderick Remus in a tag team I'm trying to center the division around.) The eight men had been in a war all spring, with C-V-2 stealing the titles and Lisa Bowen (daughter of Runaway Train, and therefore 2nd Generation herself) from The Awesomeness, turning them face. Remus and O'Farraday had scored victories over Gen X in the RCI, and so the eight battled back and forth until Dusty Streets (my user) booked them in the American Classic. Jay took the win over Remus to earn his title shot.

The rest of the card was basically filler: Ricky Douglas beat Regular Joe in a disappointment, and the Aces of Mayhem beat the Atlantic Connection to become the new contenders - they're not going to get the job done, but that's okay.

I'm having a lot of fun with this save. Jay will probably get the title at the end of the year... barring poor chemestry with the big American.

- Sonfaro

I hate HGC, they have just made an offer to my current World Champion for the 5th time. I dont know why but my title gives the worker special powers to get signed by HGC. If they are able to sign Rich Money (Current champion) away that will be the 5th time out of 9 title reigns that they have forced me to end a title reign early.

I hate p.p.a's!!!

Just an update on this, I was forced to give Money a written deal, if i wasnt in a bidding war I would be paying money £3000 a month, but HGC pushed me up to £7500, which is exactly what he would get if he stayed on the PPA. I just wasnt in a mood to be pushed over.

Just a quick question, should I sign all my main talents to Written deals and start running house shows, or is it not worth it at low cult.

Hmm. You'd have to look at you're accounts to be sure. It's a financial question I reckon. What I'd do is sign a few 'lesser' talents to written deals. Young guys you want to keep around, but are still pretty cheap. Run house shows with those guys, and get the income from those shows, without having to shell out a ridiculous amount per month.

Hmm. You'd have to look at you're accounts to be sure. It's a financial question I reckon. What I'd do is sign a few 'lesser' talents to written deals. Young guys you want to keep around, but are still pretty cheap. Run house shows with those guys, and get the income from those shows, without having to shell out a ridiculous amount per month.

I just thought I should get main talents to stop poaching, especially as HGC have responded to me fighting them off Rich Money by making an offer to Jack DeColt, and if I fight them off DeColt I assume they will launch another strike and I will end up with an inflated wage bill.

Money isnt much of an object as I gave myself $50 million at the start of the game, so I could just mess aroud signing whoever I could, and I average out making profits for now (One month i make about $200k profit then the next about a $50k loss). Although keeping it up could be hard as both the economy & industry are falling.

July 2001 game

Brought in CZCW, all their events, belts, and tv show. Didn't bring any CVerse workers though.

So my gf and I decided to start up a new game from scratch. I wasn't happy as I ran 2 shows for WCW rated in the low 40's. So this time I changed the product slightly to a performance and popularity = ratings product. I also turned off perfect show theory.

My first Nitro was rated high 50's I think. So it was better. Eric Bischoff wants me to keep DDP's popularity and momentum above 77. He also wants me to bury Ric Flair which I really don't want to do.

My GF has yet to run a show with her promotion. After finding out Bryan Danielson is a vegan on Raw this week my gf flipped. She is now planning on pushing him to the moon.

We also edited her roster some. She had Ernest Miller, 2 Cold Scorpio, and Marc Mero. She got rid of them and I gave her Hayabusa, Sabu, and Juventud Guerrera. She seems happier with the new guys. I showed her videos of them.

This game....

Still with my PSW game, loving it. Planned to have Ash Campbell, Steven Parker & Daryll Devine have a Three Way with the winner getting a shot at Teddy Powell's National title after Devine gave a DKO to Campbell & Parker in their match. But, CGC decide to offer Ash a written deal and now he's gone. It also spoils my long-term plans of Nemesis/Ash vs Tyler/Devine. Oh well, guess it's back to the drawing board. I have just brought in Donte Dunn so might throw him in at the deep end. Or, Anthony Mann (Ant-Man) he might fit. Or actually, Remmy Skye!!! He'd fit right in!!! Oh no, he won't, CGC stole him, too. I still have Phunk, he's not doing much at the moment, might slide him in there.

Plan on having Frankie Future drop the PSW Championship to Damien Baal (Hells Bouncer) he's been totally destroying everything in his path.

And Sean McFly, he left NOTBPW so I tried to sign him (yeah, I know) Anyway, he rejected me and guess where he's ended up? CGC!!!

In a WWE Watcher these are the main eventers

WWE are Global

TNA are Intenational

RAW:

Edge

John Cena

John Morrison

Leviathan (Batista)

Randy Orton

Sheamus

The Miz

Triple H

Smackdown:

Chris Jericho

CM Punk

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio

Ted DiBiase Jr.

The Big Show

The Undertaker

In TNA (who have 2 tv shows IMPACT! and Combat TV)

Abyss

AJ Styles

Booker T

Chris Hero

Jeff Hardy

Kevin Nash

Kurt Angle

Matt Morgan

Mr Anderson

Rob Van Dam

Samoa Joe

Sting

Ok I'm in December 2010. Using MCD real world mod, started in May.

TNA has just gone bust! (i did tinker a little bit with the money etc). But my company, the revival of WCW, bought TNA.

We have 2 shows now. Monday Nitro is offically going live Monday December week 1 2010 launching in direct competition with WWE (who is owned by Steph as Vince retired)

My 2nd and origanal show, is live on a Saturday Night, Saturday Night Thunder (MTV).

Current Champions

WCW World- Kurt Angle

US champion- Bryan Danielson (took it b4 tna takeover will change soon)

Tag- Worlds greatest Tag team (shelton and Haas)

TV- Brian Kendrick (see Danielson reason)

womens- Lacey Von Erich (just won it from Trish Stratus at Halloween havoc and had her before the fall of TNA)

I've got the TNA Championship's and the brand seperation begins this Monday. Exciting times!

Angle & Hardy's contracts expired, so i snapped them up.Booker T was my first champion.

Aquisions since the war with WWE began (May) include....

Evan Bourne

dolph Ziggler

William Regal

Wade Barrett.

All because their contracts were up, or Steph fired them!?!?

Plus now I've aquired Styles, Abyss, Anderson, Team 3d, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Joe, Foley and Bischoff from TNA. Didnt take Hogan or Flair (too old)

Things look good for the new WCW right now!

<p>just started off an ECW 1995 game!</p><p> </p><p>

got a great feud going between Steve Austin/Chris Beniot vs Terry Funk/Sandman! Austin just won the title from Sandman with a little help from Beniot but im putting an end to things between them to set up a 4 way match at the next PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

Raven and Stevie are battling with the Steiner bros. over the tag titles. Rick Steiner just got snatched up by WCW so i'll probably bury them both to elevate Raven into the main event scene.</p><p> </p><p>

One of Heyman's owner goals was to get Taz to at least 70 momemtum. He started off with 59 and ive risen it to just 63 with victories over Scorpio and Ron Simmons for the TV title. He'll be getting a Goldburg push this year.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Dreamer is also doing great with some nice promos and a solid match with the leaving Mick Foley. Made it a hair match and it got match of the night at my first PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

really awesome game so far.</p>

<p>One night in May 2003, Randy Orton had 88 popularity. That night, he cut an awesome promo, showed balls against a top stable, and got a title shot, then won a match over one of the top stars of the company.</p><p> </p><p>

His popularity now? 97.</p><p> </p><p>

Yes, Randy Orton, 97 popularity. He's one good night away from national icon status. What a trooper!</p>

In my current day WWE game, Brock Lesnar asked me for his release and had it granted. He is prolly one of the most "interesting" characters I ever saw in the game, because over the year he was with me, he was World Heavyweight champion on Smackdown TWICE, and also held the tag team titles (with Big Show as Wrecking Crew). Still, he whined about EVERYTHING, even when he was booked to lose against Edge o.O ... Lesnar asked for his release before already and this time, good riddance. Deffo the biggest pest I have ever had on a roster in any of my games.

Three weeks into a game using the new KYR mod.

I am playing as TNA and my first action was to set up a brand split, with one brand named TNA, which is my 'A' brand and will be housed on Impact. The new brand is NWA, because I was able to purchase the NWA titles. I decided to use the Xplosion 'B' Show for the NWA brand, as I was allowed to expand the show to 2 hours. The knockouts also got moved to NWA brand.

I then went on a signing spree stealing the best Indy talents to compete on NWA, the roster is:

Alissa Flash, Amazing Kong, Angelina Love, Brian Kendrick, Chelsea, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Daffney, Davey Richards, Desomd Wolfe, Doug Williams, El Generico, Guido Maritato, Hamada, Homicide, Jack Evans, Jay Briscoe, Jeremy Buck, Justin Credible, Lacey Von Erich, Lance Storm, Madison Rayne, Mark Briscoe, Mark Copani (Muhammed Hassan), Max Buck, Mercedes Martinez, Mickie James, MsChif, Nora Greenwald (Molly Holly), Paul London, Roderick Strong, Sarita, Shannon Moore, Shark Boy, Tara, Taylor Wilde, Tyler Black, Velvet Sky & a couple of jobbers like Rosie Lottalove.

On the first NWA show, before most people had signed for me, I had Desmond Wolfe win the NWA title and start a storyline with Ric Flair. After winning the match I had Ric Flair present Wolfe with the belt. Wolfe then got on a mic and told Flair that he made the biggest mistake of his life by not inviting him into Fortune, and that if he is not a part of Fortune by the end of the year (I am in September) he will trash the NWA title and come after both Flair & Fortune, which could end up as a full blown NWA invasion of TNA. In the 3rd NWA show The Kings Of Wrestling won the NWA Tag Titles and Daffney & MsChif took the Knockouts Tag Titles. Mickie James has gone Psycho again, and will be competing in the Knockouts division and managing the Kings Of Wrestling. Im hoping the NWA brand will provide a platform for some Indy guys to get to iMPACT.

For the TNA brand I have also signed some wrestlers, I re-signed Christopher Daniels, Signed The Rock, Signed Shane Helms, And also got Stacy Kiebler (who was initially going to manage the KoW, but plans got changed and she ended up with Mr. Anderson).

At the next ppv the vacant TNA title will be won in a three way match between Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & AJ Styles. Styles is currently in a fued with The Rock as well, which if Styles wins the belt will become the championship fued. Beer Money have earned a match agains MCMG for the titles, but I want a new team to enter the division soon, I might have the KoW invade from the NWA brand, or I will be forced to create a new team.

Sorted Out my Tag team division.

I've got rid of Cryme time, Showmiz and trent/Baretta

My Tag division now is:

Hardy Boyz (just got Jeff back) they will make there shock return as a tag tea, at next Raw.

Motor City Machine guns: They won there first Tag team title last week on Raw

Harlem Thunder: I've just created this tag team 5 mins ago, I signed Booker T and I've paired him up with Shelton Benjamin.

Hart Dynasty: They've been jobbing the last 4 months, not there time for push at the moment.

MVP/Mark Henry: Held the titles after ShowMiz and lost to MCMG, they are the star power of the Tag division while I develop the new tag teams. They will be broke n up in a year or so when the division if fully developed.

Celtic Warriors: Shamus and Red Vinny, they've had a few tag matches together, Currently got a feud with sheamus and Triple H, once it's up, the Celtic Warriors will be in the tag division fully.

Womens division: Got rid of nearly everyone.

Cheerleader Melissa

Katie Lee Burchill - Current Champ

Natalya

Beth Phoenix

The belts been making its way through all of them, have no idea of what i should do with them, I'm only giving them one on Smackdown for a match, so I don't wanna hire any more women.

Archived