What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Comradebot" data-cite="Comradebot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The war to crush AAFW continues.<p> </p><p> Amusingly, a total of two different wrestling shows were held in the South East this week.</p><p> </p><p> An American independent show managed to pull on a D rating.</p><p> </p><p> AAFW's television show? D-.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I almost sent you a PM to get an update on this game. How far in are you? Is APWF crushing the rest of the US promotions yet? And most importantly, who the hell is headlining for AAFW that they can only pull D-'s??</p>

I almost sent you a PM to get an update on this game. How far in are you? Is APWF crushing the rest of the US promotions yet? And most importantly, who the hell is headlining for AAFW that they can only pull D-'s??

I'm in July of 1979. Honestly been slow with APWF as I look over their storylines and try to plot them for the longterm.

Not crushing all the competition yet, as I'm still a ways off from National (meaning the International SWF is lightyears ahead still... jerks). On the plus side, SWF's attempts to say APWF have pro-**** sympathies failed, gotta good laugh out of that. But with CPW seemingly happy to churn out Cish shows and thus become no threat to really grow past where they are now and AAFW getting bludgeoned, we've firmly established ourselves as the definitive #2 in America.

Storyline wise... the three man battle for the APWF Heavyweight title continues, with Marcus McKing and Terry Lambert both bickering over who should be the rightful contender for Sullivan's belt (who takes their arguements/fights as opportunities to wade in, fight them both, and then sometimes put himself through a table for the hell of it). In fact, Franco Lambert has had enough of it, even from his own son, and decided to make the constant three way feuding a sanctioned fight, booking an almost unheard of (in the 70s!) "three man match" for the belt, the first in APWF history.

Meanwhile, the Lambert Family's newest enforcer, Giant Grimsley (replacing the rebellious Brutus McBride, who I just remembered I forgot to use as I wanted for two months... whoops...) has found himself at odds with the unofficial "faces who oppose the Lambert Family" group's big guy, Farmer Fran, with the two giants both so far unable to get the better of the other in a battle to proove who really is the "biggest and baddest" man in APWF, perhaps all of America. Notably, Grimsley took one opportunity to take out Fran by attacking him during Fran's re-occurring "Bayou Beat" talk show segment, leading to a brawl that ended only in stalemate and the near complete destruction of the back-swamp shack where the Bayou Beat is held.

Meanwhile... the "newly formed" (in APWF!) tag team of Chief Two Eagles and The Masked Patriot, Team America, managed to defeat The Masters Of Wrestling (The Minnesota Mauler & Terry Carmen) for the tag team titles, meaning there is now no gold in McKing's royal court (course, McKing is too busy trying to win the Heavyweight title to help his lackeys). The good times for Team America were short-lived, however, as what should've been a routine title defense against the Black Serpent Cult ended in tragedy, with Viper using a blue version (it's more dangerous?) of the Dragon's Breath fireball attack to brutally blind Chief Two Eagles. The Masked Patriot was then left outnumbered as his only other ally, sidekick Captain USA, was also brutalized at the hands of the Black Serpent Cult. However, their attempts to finish the job on the Patriot were thwarted by Call Of The Wild (Cherokee Hawk & The Shaman), allying themselves instantly against the Cult in order to punish them for their crimes against "a proud member of their Nation".

And... "Polish Power" Bill Popinowski is still very much undefeated, meaning he's now 41-0 (with one draw) in singles competition since joining APWF just over a year ago. He's spent the last month beat the crap out of Trent Peak, who pinned The Mad Hungarian in a four way match to cost Popinowski the Tri-State title... mostly just to have a brief "feud" until after the next big event, "APWF Showdown At Three Rivers", after which I most certainly plan to take his incredibly, tediously, slow built win streak and finally let him go wild. :cool:

As for AAFW... while they're lacking big name stars, they still have a few and it's mostly just been stupid booking (namely the lack of using their best guys regularly) that has hurt them. Popularity wise, though, only Jimmy Power, Dick the Devastator, Mitch Haggans, Ernest Mason, and Saionji Omura have enough to really carry them to C+ or higher shows, and typically when they face each other. They have one more main eventer, "Dirty" Dave Kelso, and everything he's touched in AAFW has sucked and he's dragged even their top guys down to C- matches. At Kelso and below, the popularity of the roster absolutely plummets, and even their Upper Midcard is populated by guys with E+/D- popularity in the USA and/or South East, and it keeps dropping off from there. They're so lacking in star power and desperate to keep their roster filled, they've even go to such great lengths as signing the likes of countless HAW cast-offs, including the likes of Silky Seymoure, Dancin' Rick, The Rainbow Warrior, and my personal favorite... "The OG" Omar Grandsbury (AKA, possibly the worst wrestler in the history of American wrestling).

september 2010 with Notbpw

Now at national size, doing national battle (and winning) against CGC and TCW.

Roster -> out

Johnny Bloodstone

Jeremy Stone

John Maverick

Mighty Cavanaugh

Roster -> in

Buddy Garner

Steven Parker

Dean McWade

Dallas McWade

Mainstream Hernandez

Swoop McCarthy

Champions

Canadian

Dan Stone Jr.

Womens

Lauren Easter

Tag team

Harrison Hash & Lord James King

september 2010 with Notbpw

Now at national size, doing national battle (and winning) against CGC and TCW.

Roster -> out

Johnny Bloodstone

Jeremy Stone

John Maverick

Mighty Cavanaugh

Roster -> in

Buddy Garner

Steven Parker

Dean McWade

Dallas McWade

Mainstream Hernandez

Swoop McCarthy

Champions

Canadian

Dan Stone Jr.

Womens

Lauren Easter

Tag team

Harrison Hash & Lord James King

How did CGC get to National so quickly. Did you start in Jan 2010?

How did CGC get to National so quickly. Did you start in Jan 2010?

That does happen when CGC manage to retain the Decolts.

Just finished 1 year with my SWF game. Now in january 2011:

Wrestler of the year: Christian Faith [average match rating over the year=93]

Power 100 Rank 1: Christian Faith

Rank 2: Angry Gilmore

Rank 3: Enforcer Roberts

Rank 6: Jack Bruce

Cornell is languishing in 12th place :p

Card of the year: SWF Supreme Wrestling

Promotion of the year: SWF

We just missed out on the young wrestler of the year [don't really care about the other awards]. That went to Wolf Hawkins, who I am planning to steal ASAP :D

I'm currently running a NOTBPW game and CGC went National like a few weeks after me. I went National at the beginning of August and CGC went National the 3rd week of August. And the weird thing is, is that I got Eddie Chandler and Ryan Powell probably there other big stars months before they went National and now they went National anyway without those two guys. I'm happy to see them go National though because it's good to have some competition.

NYCW in July 2011

Finally managed to get myself up to regional size. I've heard talk that many have done this in only 8 or 9 months, but this is complete bunkum I tell you! Or it could have something to do with the SWF stealing Roger Cage in my first game week and then losing Steve Flash to injury about seven months into my career as booker.

I've tweaked the product only ever so slightly. Shorter match lengths and a very slight amount of T&A nowadays is probably the most significant difference. I have considered boosting something like hardcore up a notch in recent months, but those trad-lovin NYCW fans seem quite happy with their product. Not sure if I'll get a TV deal anytime soon, but hey, I've pumped most of my points into negotiation, so that should help if I can get a network to sit down with me.

Title Situation: (* - champion at start of game)

NYCW Empire Champion - Dazzling Dave Diamond (won in Dec 2010, 6 defenses thus far)

Previous champs - Black Hat Bailey (2nd reign) (July 2010 - Dec 2010, 4 defenses), Steve Flash (2nd reign) (June 2010 - July 2010, 1 defense), *Black Hat Bailey (September 2009 - June 2010, 4 defenses)

NYCW Tri-State Regional Champion - Island Boy Apollo (just won in June 2011, 0 defenses thus far)

Previous champs - The New York Doll (June 2010 - June 2011, 8 defenses), *Sammy the Shark (October 2009 - June 2010, 3 defenses)

NYCW Tag Team Champions - Painful Procedure (Randall Hopkirk & Billy Jack Shearer) (won in January 2010, 9 defenses thus far)

Previous champs - *Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf (August 2009 - January 2010, 0 defenses)

Dazzling Dave Diamond as champ is the result of a slow burn push to the top. Had him in the upper midcard for a long time until Black Hat Bailey announced he was going to hang up the boots and then I pulled the trigger on his main event push.

My Tri-State champ Island Boy Apollo, I admit, was initially brought in as fodder in what has been a weak and mostly one-sided tag team division, but he somehow managed to endear himself to the fans. New York Doll was pushed pretty big at first, I had him as something of a 'legend killer', picking up wins against veterans like Lee Wright and occasional wrestlers like Larry Vessey and The Stomper. This gave him a nice pop increase (culminated by winning the Tri-State belt), but he seemed to have hit a wall for the time being (gimmick getting stale). A year's run with the belt is pretty darn good though, but it was definitely time for a new champ at the midcard level.

My tag champs... yeah, that's a problem. Hopkirk and Shearer have been a blessing to my promotion (especially Hopkirk, who all the boys backstage seem to love). Problem is, they're too damn popular for the tag titles (a midcard title). I should probably just vacate the things and award them to another team, but... I hate the way a vacated title looks on the lineage screen. Anyway, I do have fun coming up with goofy angles as to why Painful Procedure have wormed their way out of a title defense this month (because the real reason, they don't really have any worthy challengers - probably wouldn't go down well with the fans).

Roster:

Main Eventers

-Dazzling Dave Diamond, face, old school face gimmick (my top guy)

-Dean McWade, face, hillbilly gimmick (brought him in the second he returned to wrestling - his popularity definitely helped push my promotion up to regional)

-Randall Hopkirk, heel, metalhead gimmick (he often hovers between here and upper-mid)

-Whistler, heel, redneck gimmick (using the confederate flag alt I found, his old gimmick became stale so I turned him heel by having him morph into an evil Confederate sympathizer)

Upper-mid

-Billy Jack Shearer, heel, bully gimmick (not much to say about Shearer, he's been a solid pick-up)

-Island Boy Apollo, face, comic book hero gimmick (as stated earlier, a nice accident)

-Rick Sanders, heel, old school heel gimmick (drifted around midcard with Masked Mauler for a while before picking up some traction with a few wins over other mid/upper guys - I envision him trading the Tri-State belt with Island Boy Apollo over the next few months in a feud. Sanders' old-school sensibilities will be offended that a 'joke' character is holding a title in NYCW, and he'll do anything to take it from Apollo)

-The New York Doll, heel, degenerate gimmick (had a good run with the punk kid legend killer gimmick, but now it's time to try something new...)

Midcarders

-Animal Harker, face, cartoon joker gimmick (man, I want to cut this guy so bad, he's my ultimate jabroni, but the boys and the fans love him despite his horrible win/loss ratio)

-Richie Riggins, heel, prima donna gimmick (brought in along with Steel to form a tag team. Has done pretty well for himself thus far, especially his entertainment skill increases)

-Sammy the Shark, face, dude gimmick (had a nice run in the upper-mid card for a spell, but I just ran out of things to do with him. Brought him down to midcard level to cool off for awhile)

-Super Sonic, heel, trash gimmick (my pet project - brought him in to try and train up his stats and see how far I could go with the 'redneck luchadore'. Spent his first year and few months jobbing to everyone, but this definitely helped build his basics and technical skills up. Then I started throwing him in entertainment based segments where he unsuccessfully attempts to use his trailer park swagger to pick up the ladies of NYCW... and his charisma and mic skills started going up big-time! I love making stars)

-The Masked Mauler, heel, sidekick gimmick (current shtick is that he's Sanders' sidekick, but I've used dark segments to increase Mauler's entertainment skills, so there's recently been hints that Mauler is actually the brains behind Sanders recent success... also, Mauler is my absolute *best* trainer of rookies in dark matches)

-The Wizard of Ottawa, face, sci-fi geek gimmick (brought in to be Apollo's partner. The pairing has great chemistry. The Wizard's performance skills go up every single time I run him out there, so I would say he's also been another success I didn't see coming)

Lower-mid

-Marshall Dillon, heel, cowboy gimmick (a recent acquisition. He was brought up from development by the SWF and then cut only a few months later, so I snagged him. I'm doing a slow build on this guy ala Dave Diamond, but he's already smashed through a couple of lower tier opponents and received a significant pop increase because of it, so I may not be able to keep him lower on the card for much longer)

-Marv Statler, face, fan favorite gimmick (I split up the Ring Generals soon after Painful Procedure came into the territory and dominated them. They had a fairly pointless feud that lasted far too long. Dean Waldorf is now out of the company, and unless I can think of something worthwhile for Marv to do, he might be following his ex-partner in a few months. Good for dark training matches, I suppose.)

-Steve Steel, heel, old school heel gimmick (also known as plain 'Steel' in the default data. Brought in because I like the look of this guy's stats, and he's a good match with Richie Riggins as a duo of idiot musclemen managed by a conniving temptress with delusions of grandeur)

Openers

-El Ladron, heel, thief gimmick (brought in as fodder, his skills are stagnant despite my best efforts, so I doubt I'll be throwing him a new contract when the current one expires)

-The Pilgrim, heel, gentleman gimmick (only signed him a few shows ago - basically as job-bait)

Enhancement talent

-Syd Collier, heel, gimmick TBA (just signed him)

Managers

-Julie Forletta, heel, bitch gimmick (brought in mostly as eye candy, although her entertainment skills have come in handy too. Has managed a few heels thus far - currently unattached)

-Sienna DeVille, heel, bitch gimmick (hey, I like the bitches, what can I say? Brought her in because he entertainment skills are awesome. Currently manages The Heavenly Bodies)

-Streetz Brown, heel, hustler gimmick (or just plain 'Streetz' in the default data. My most recent signing, I haven't hooked this guy up with anyone just yet. My initial plan is to try and get him to woo Sammy the Shark back to the heel camp by attempting to get Sammy back into gambling again)

-Vita, face, clubber gimmick (brought in because of her above-average entertainment skills. Currently manages Dazzling Dave Diamond, who after Fern Hathaway and Cheerleader Nicki is on his third valet... yes, there is a very minor subplot going on that Dazzling Dave is something of a chick magnet too... haha)

Announcers

-Rock Downpour (had no reason to change my lead announcer)

-Sue Danes (brought her in because she was super-cheap, her color skill was equal to Herb Stately, and Stately started causing problems backstage, so he needed to be replaced)

Refs

-Michael Bull (no reason to change out my ref)

Road Agents

-Sheik Mustafa (had to bring in a second road agent because The Stomper signed deals with both the SWF and PSW which causes the occasional schedule conflict. Previously I had June Butler as a road agent, but she was a 'very negative' influence backstage - Mustafa is only vanilla 'negative' - haha. He's good for an occasional dark match with a young whippersnapper despite his age)

-The Stomper (also the owner. Has easy owner goals, but I'm annoyed that he won't allow me to make any working agreement or non-aggression pacts with other companies saying other companies are there to be crushed... and yet he willingly signs deals to work as an agent for other promotions himself!)

Tag Team Division

-Painful Procedure (Hopkirk & Shearer) - dominant tag champs

-Old School Principals (Sanders & Mauler) - had some ups and downs, but both are definitely back on the up at the moment

-Freaks n' Geeks (Apollo & Wizard of Ottawa) - I think Apollo is meant to be the freak and the Wizard is the geek, but sometimes you can't tell which is meant to be which...

-The Heavenly Bodies (Riggins & Steel) - managed by Sienna DeVille, this trio is quickly moving up the card with their superior entertainment skills

Random happenings in my game world:

EX2010 showed up and was bankrupt by November/December 2010. MOSC went out of business in February 2011. DIW and BSC are having some financial woes at the moment. Most of the usual retirements. A referee died, other than that no weird deaths or strange injuries to anyone. SWF is #1 and TCW is #2. I'd say it's a fairly mundane game thus far, but you never can tell when things are going to take a turn...

Enjoying it immensely thus far.

And now is as good a time as any to bring up something I was reminded of at work earlier today.

"You are more than 10 times more likely to tell someone else about bad customer service than you are about good customer service"

Basically... for every time we hear about bad results people are probably getting at least that many good results that go unreported. I've not had any particularly memorable squashes (though Remo's had a few in the 80s against my 30-overness jobbers) but I had one tag match that shocked me by being awesome.

Bruce The Giant and Steve Frehley vs Marc DuBois and Marat Khoklov.... scored a 94. Apart from DuBois they were all at 90+ overness but no-one really had the psych to carry the match and the selling certainly wasn't up to par. And in terms of top-line talent only DuBois could carry the match. Even looking at the Dirt Sheet I was at a loss to explain why this match scored highly, but it reminds me that good surprises happen as often as my Jack Bruce Vengeance matches scoring 80ish even with good chemistry. :p

Using MCD's real world mod (April edition)

Wrestlemania 27 (2011)

Randy Orton def The Miz (to become World Heavyweight Champion) (95)

Christian (Royal Rumble winner) def Edge (to become WWE champion) (90)

The Hardy Boyz def The Hart Dynasty, The Briscoes & Motor City Machine Guns (to retain the Tag Team titles) (84)

Chris Jericho def Triple H and John Cena (#1 Contenders match) (91)

Lizzy Valentine def Mickie James (to retain the Women's championship) (54)

Zack Ryder def Daniel Bryan & Kaval (to win the US title) (86)

CM Punk def William Regal (to retain the IC title) (76)

Austin Aries won MITB (Shelton Benjamin, Lucky Cannon, Carlito, Drew McIntyre & Colt Cabana) (76)

The Undertaker def Kane (in a burried alive match) (91)

I just held Extreme Rules (a RAW show in my game) in 2011 with the following results:

John Cena © defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWE Heavyweight title The added stipulation was that Vince McMahon had put his career on the line for his protege DiBiase (they're in a stable with Sheamus and Cody Rhodes) to get the title match since Cena had pinned Ted before. Cena was only willing to grant them the match if they offered something of their own (I added this because Vince is actually retiring at the end of the month). Since I had to break this fued up prematurely because of the retirement, it will continue in some other shape or form.

John Morrison defeated Christian for the ECW Heavyweight title - ECW does not have it's own PPVs but always gets a match or two on a RAW, SD or combined PPV.

The Most Valuable Players [Castagnoli and MVP] © defeated Chris Hero and Daniels to retain the WWE Tag Team titles - This fued will continue to further build Hero and Daniels up, since MVP and Castagnoli usually only get out of the matches by the skin of their teeth, cheating like there is no tomorrow.

Cody Rhodes and Sheamus defeated Shawn Michaels in a handicap match when Vince McMahon interfered - Part of RAW's main storyline, in which HBK sided with Cena agains Vince McMahon's stable. This will come back to haunt HBK eventually when Triple H returns from injury (... vacation, the injury is strictly kayfabed) to side with his wife Stephanie.

Mr. Kennedy © defeated Steve Corino to retain the Intercontinental title by ways of blatantly cheating - I have Corino set as my future IC champion, but popularity wise he is just not there yet, so Kennedy will keep weaseling his way out of a loss for a little longer until Corino will finally get the gold.

Austin Aries and Jack Swagger defeated Santino Marella and Mark Henry - Tag match between hangers-on to the IC title fued. Santino got injured with a twisted discus knee during the match and will miss the next month of action.

Zack Ryder defeated Eddie Edwards to retain the WWE Lightweight title

AJ Styles defeated Jeff Hardy and Drew McIntyre for the WWE Heavyweight title top contendership in a ladder match - AJ Styles will join Rhodes and Sheamus shortly as the new top contender of the stable, with Stephanie McMahon - A) throwing Ted DiBiase out for losing to Cena and getting her father retired and B) seeking revenge on Cena of course.

Currently I've just booked my latest Smackdown! show. I found it difficult building up new stars, but finally there are 3. I have bought in Shaun Tempers and aligned him with Kane and the returning Paul Bearer. Currently in a feud with John Morrison (Kane is still champ, Taker injured). It's getting good heat at the moment (storyline I believe is C+... peaked at a B). Soooo.... the show:

ANGLE: Todd Grisham & Matt Striker welcome the fans to Smackdown!

ANGLE: Teddy Long arrives with MVP and R-Truth

MATCH 1: Drew MacIntyre defeats Kaval (the debuting Christopher Daniels provides a distraction - this is the lead in to Kaval vs. Daniels feud)

MATCH 2: Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler defeats Kofi Kingston

ANGLE: Teddy Long, R-Truth & MVP issue a challenge to the new duo of Alberto Del Rios and Carlos Banos (Lizmark Jr). Challenge accepted... but not for tonight...

MATCH 3: Unified Tag Champions, The Hart Dynasty defeats Hawkins & Archer

(ANGLE: The Puerto Rican tag team La Artilerra Pesada make their debuts attacking The Hart Dynasty after the bell).

MATCH 4: Shaun Tempers defeats Evan Bourne

ANGLE: Paul Bearer & Kane come down to the ring. Along with Shaun Tempers they beat on Evan Bourne until John Morrison comes down to the ring with chair in hand. Kane and Tempers leave the ring laughing.

MATCH 5: R-Truth & MVP defeat Zack Ryder & Alex Riley

(ANGLE: Banos & Del Rios attack R-Truth & MVP, however Truth and MVP turn it around and send them from the ring).

MAIN EVENT: Edge, Chris Jericho & William Regal defeat Rey Mysterio, Booker T & John Morrison

(ANGLE: mid-way through the match, Tempers and Kane come out to the ramp, prompting John Morrison to go after them. This leaves it a 3 on 2 for the remainder of the match).

Might not be brilliant, but for once I'm having fun with WWE!

Well, old habits die hard...

Been playing with the one, and only EWA, and I'm early into 2011 and have recently hit Regional.

At the start of last year, Joey Beauchamp started a one man "invasion", proclaiming himself a harbinger of a movement to bring what European wrestling SHOULD be, and to do so would pit himself against the typical EWA-esque wrestlers to proove his (UEWish) superiority to them. Ultimately, he defeated Byron for the Universal championship, followed by his efforts to seduce Elle over to his side leading to White Knight coming to "defend her honour". Even in a steel cage, all of White Knight's massive muscles were no match for Beauchamp's talent, in part thanks to Beauchamp's new ally, Edward Cornell.

The beginning of the year saw Beauchamp now challenged by the newly debuted Crusher Von Steinberg, who, after accepting Joey's open challenge and then losing the title match due to Beauchamp using the ropes as leverage, destroyed the referee and most of the ring in a fit of insanity. Steinberg (while chewing on the microphone) demanded a fair rematch, which was booked... Beauchamp eventually called him out to talk about it, only to have the massive Daniel Jones (aka Bigger Dan Ewe) jump him, and completely annihilate Steinberg! Later in the night, Beauchamp c0ckily declared that The Movement that he had brought to EWA had come to fruition, and there was no one left to stop them from bringing their vision of wrestling to EWA...

Only to be interrupted by another shocking new member of the roster...

Louis...

Figo...

MAAANIIIIIICCCCOOOOOOOOO, proclaiming that the true vision for European wrestling is that held by the fans, and he will fight to protect that vision for their sake!

In the shocker of the year, the two immediately agreed to face each other right then and there...

With Louis Figo Manico, in his first ever EWA match, cleanly pinning Joey Beauchamp for the EWA Universal title following the Madrid Maul.

Well, old habits die hard...

Been playing with the one, and only EWA, and I'm early into 2011 and have recently hit Regional.

At the start of last year, Joey Beauchamp started a one man "invasion", proclaiming himself a harbinger of a movement to bring what European wrestling SHOULD be, and to do so would pit himself against the typical EWA-esque wrestlers to proove his (UEWish) superiority to them. Ultimately, he defeated Byron for the Universal championship, followed by his efforts to seduce Elle over to his side leading to White Knight coming to "defend her honour". Even in a steel cage, all of White Knight's massive muscles were no match for Beauchamp's talent, in part thanks to Beauchamp's new ally, Edward Cornell.

The beginning of the year saw Beauchamp now challenged by the newly debuted Crusher Von Steinberg, who, after accepting Joey's open challenge and then losing the title match due to Beauchamp using the ropes as leverage, destroyed the referee and most of the ring in a fit of insanity. Steinberg (while chewing on the microphone) demanded a fair rematch, which was booked... Beauchamp eventually called him out to talk about it, only to have the massive Daniel Jones (aka Bigger Dan Ewe) jump him, and completely annihilate Steinberg! Later in the night, Beauchamp c0ckily declared that The Movement that he had brought to EWA had come to fruition, and there was no one left to stop them from bringing their vision of wrestling to EWA...

Only to be interrupted by another shocking new member of the roster...

Louis...

Figo...

MAAANIIIIIICCCCOOOOOOOOO, proclaiming that the true vision for European wrestling is that held by the fans, and he will fight to protect that vision for their sake!

In the shocker of the year, the two immediately agreed to face each other right then and there...

With Louis Figo Manico, in his first ever EWA match, cleanly pinning Joey Beauchamp for the EWA Universal title following the Madrid Maul.

I love it when Figo returns, was it in August?

Archived