What's going on in your game?

Guest WWF>WWE
As TCW Ant-Man just won my world title he is an actual Main Eventer now, I was pleased with the pushing of him now I need a monster heel (Bruce could be available soon) for him to Hulk vs Andre parody and become the legend he deserves

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing as TNA (Cult) in February 2011 (using MC's October RW mod). Just booked TNA Genesis (1.68 buys) which went head-to-head with the Royal Rumble (6.07 buys). I've been booted off quite a few PPV providers due to poor ratings, but it's pretty difficult with the starting Prestige / Momentum you have to work with as TNA. I've been able to get the TV ratings from a .76 to a 1.3 - which I think is a pretty big improvement for four months.

I've been having some fun with Matt Morgan and trying to make him into a Brock Lesnar-type. He's already had some impressive matches with Mick Foley (an on-going program right now) and it's created some positive chemistry between the two. Foley is certainly nearing the end of his career as an occasional wrestler, so I'm getting what I can out of him now. Their Genesis match rated as a 90 - their chemistry, it being a semi-main event cage match, and Morgan dominating (Foley didn't pull the creative control clause either) with a pinfall.

Matt Morgan, Mr Anderson, and Kevin Nash have somewhat formed an alliance together. Anderson is a former TNA Champion (lost it to Angle in December after winning it at Bound For Glory) and Morgan is a future champion. Nash and Anderson have put on some of the best promo's in TNA (outside of Foley and Flair) as of late.

Angle and Abyss had a pretty competitive match at Genesis (Angle retained after Hogan distracted Abyss, leading to an Angle Slam on the big man).

AJ Styles is still holding the TV title and is somewhat lost in the shuffle (although he's considered a main eventer). Beer Money are the current tag team champions and have recently began a program with Davey Richards and Roderick Strong (whom I stole from ROH, we're at war). Madison Rayne is the Knockouts champion and going through her challengers (Angelina Love, Mickie James, and Taylor Wilde).

Desmond Wolfe is the X-Division champion (beating Lethal in December) and has formed a relationship of some sort with Madison Rayne. They've become a pretty dominant midcard couple. They recently won a mix-tag match at Genesis against Mickie James and D'Angelo Dinero.

This is a pretty fun side game that I like to play when WCW feels too "stressful" to play. I've enjoyed throwing people together and putting my own spin on the TNA product. Besides - playing as a Cult promotion is much more fun! :p

I'm enjoying a run as SWF 1977 right now. A few months in.

My major players:

Micky Starr - Can't see anyone beating him until the challange. Might hype up Chief feeling disrespected by Starr leading to a loser leaves town matchup between the two. Starr loses, comes back as El Diablo and fueds with Sam Strong.

Chief Two Eagles - My main man. Chief joined in January and won the KotSS right away. Has already challenged Starr, but yet to get the one on one matchup he wants. Will be my next title holder. He's currently beating Ares who blames him for not winning the title in a three way match at the Feb big event.

Hagar Erikson - I love the big Viking! He's Starr's current feud and if it weren't for the Chief he'd get a 'one last' run title reign. He might still. I frickin' love the big Viking!

Corp. Doom - A project of mine. Sure he's talented right at the start but I don't want him getting an ego. He just beat the Flames in a feud and has moved on to Rick Rumble. After Rumble he'll probably be the first to challange Chief and I will build the company around them and Strong.

Including Developmental deals, I've just worked out that I have 108 wrestlers contracted to me.

...I am both astonished and ashamed.

I also tend to hire way more wrestlers than I actually need, and sometimes I don't even use them until a couple of months after I sign them. It's very easy for me to get carried away with the amount of people I sign.

I usually hire everyone who is skilled (including the ones on written deals with other promotions and have their contracts come up for renewal. Every worker in the game on my shortlist for this reason lol) and everyone who I think has potential to be good.

I also tend to hire way more wrestlers than I actually need, and sometimes I don't even use them until a couple of months after I sign them. It's very easy for me to get carried away with the amount of people I sign.

I usually hire everyone who is skilled (including the ones on written deals with other promotions and have their contracts come up for renewal. Every worker in the game on my shortlist for this reason lol) and everyone who I think has potential to be good.

I had 102 wrestlers AS BSC. Yeah.

Including Developmental deals, I've just worked out that I have 108 wrestlers contracted to me.

...I am both astonished and ashamed.

Don't be ashamed... at least you never offered a half a mill contrat to BSS in attempt to desroy the SWF but find you somehow helped more then damaged. Gotta love personal exsperiance.

Don't be ashamed... at least you never offered a half a mill contrat to BSS in attempt to desroy the SWF but find you somehow helped more then damaged. Gotta love personal exsperiance.

Why would...*sigh*

88 rating from Faith vs. Gilmore 30 min Ironman Match. Draw, 3 falls each. I *believe* my notes were call in ring, slow build. Maybe open match. :D Knew it'd be a solid match.

I blame my compulsion to hire any and every half decent future worker that appears, and some just to see if I could make anything out of them. Unfortunately for the Awesomeness, the answer to that appears to be 'I can't'.

Having said that, I guess 108 in Global TCW pales in comparison to 102 in BSC...

I blame my compulsion to hire any and every half decent future worker that appears, and some just to see if I could make anything out of them. Unfortunately for the Awesomeness, the answer to that appears to be 'I can't'.

Having said that, I guess 108 in Global TCW pales in comparison to 102 in BSC...

I think QAW in my mod has both numbers (combined) beat. By default. :p Let's see, 71 on the main roster, 26 in LFC (dev), 30 in LLX (dev), 28 in CWS (dev), 25 in CWWF (dev), 28 in WINNOW (dev), 10 in PWC (dev), 28 in BSC (dev), and 35 in WTW (dev). Then there are shared workers with EWA (Simona), NOTBPW (Melody), and 5SSW (Nakajima, Saitoh, the Lizard Queen, etc). So, like 290 workers? At Cult.

wow i just got Rip Chord in my CLAW game, he took over CWWF and they went down hill pretty fast and scooped them up

stole some of thier female wrestlers and took Rip Chord for a bargain of two thousand a show, doubt he'll resign as he sems to be too popular but have already set out to get him to a written deal

in other news General Kaos has now retired, after a feud with Giant Grimsby, after the defeat The Giant saw the errors of his heel ways and is now the American Giant

Sid Streets is still dominating the main event end of things and seems to have a shaky alliance with Crippler Ray Kingham, who even Cheatin Barstow and McKing don't trust

Chief Two Eagles is now aligned with Captain USA and Brick Fantana, and need two more recruits against Sid Streets, Cheatin Mike Barstow, Marcus McKing and Crippler Ray Kingham, with a final partner to be decided torn between original Alasi Tua and new arrived heel Rip Chord

Chiefs other two will most likely be American Giant and The Masked Patriot

other than that my womens division should be set up fully soon, with most of them being sent down to my development company, while i make room and try and expand a bit

Start of 2011 i've shuffled things around and promoted some of the guys from FCW to the main roster, half of whom i signed throughout the year and sent them to development to improve. Those who improved enough made the jump into main roster.

The biggest improvement was Victor Imperial porter (MVP's young brother) I have now got him in a tag team with Booker T and shifted Shelton Benjamin out to singles competition trying to push him to main event.

Idea is to get VIP over teaming with Booker. The obvious choice would of Been MVP to tag with his brother but i didn't renew MVP's contract.

Others promoted are, Alex Riley he's paired up with Miz, he'll be supporting him in segments getting involved in matches while Miz is getting pushed to main event.

Vin Gerard is going to be paired with Wade Barret.

Kaval, Mason Ryan, Joey Harder have been promoted too,

I'm on signing new young workers to send to development for the next year or two such as Reid Flair, Apollo Khan , Adam Cole, Rising son.

There's a load who i could sign for development or straight to main roster but i don't want to hog all the talent.

Why would...*sigh*

88 rating from Faith vs. Gilmore 30 min Ironman Match. Draw, 3 falls each. I *believe* my notes were call in ring, slow build. Maybe open match. :D Knew it'd be a solid match.

Funny how I get an awesome destiny roll for BSS when trying to destroy the SWF... I can't win...lose...fail... whatever.

Just started a Cornellverse 2010 TCW game. I am going to import the angles from Genadis mod because I am familiar with that.

I have brought in a lot of people to help in the long run. Also made some promotion pacts.

Working agreements with PGHW, and WLW. With this agreement I brought in Yosuke Narita, Acid, and someone else.

Parent company of MAW now but never plan on sending more than 3 students and 2 trainers at the most here.

Brought in 2 menacing guys to put in a tag team known as The Big Snowman Problem. The Big Problem and the Snowman with some work could be a good tag team. Hoping they have chemistry together.

My current plan for Malice in Wonderland is still something I may change but it is as follows...

=O=Rocky Golden vs Sam Keith

The Syndicate vs The Freedom Fighters

Troy Tornado vs Benny Benson

Rick Law vs Koshiro Ino

Danny Fonzarelli vs either Eddie Peak, Genghis Rahn, or American Buffalo

=O=Joshua Taylor vs ???

=O=Scout & Guide vs The Machines

Adam Andrews vs Yosuke Narita

=O=Edd Stone vs Clark Alexander

Not sure exactly where I am going with the card exactly or where I plan on going in the following months. I have some ideas of continuing the Tommy Cornell vs Ricky Dale Johnson feud after MIW. Scout and Guide are going to be feuding with the Machines for a little bit. Scout and Guide aren't as good in the ring as I remember.

TCW February 2010

The War to Settle the Score

Tommy Cornell vs Ricky Dale Johnson

=O=Rocky Golden vs Sam Keith for the TCW World Title

Wolf Hawkins vs Joey Minnesota

Rick Law vs Koshiro Ino

Eddie Peak vs Danny Fonzarelli

=O=The Machines vs The New Wave for the TCW Tag Titles

My plan is to have Cornell beat RDJ with Wolfs help. Joey Minnesota to lose to Wolf Hawkins clean. Rick Law to beat Ino. Fonzarelli to beat Peak. The Machines to beat the New Wave again.

I am going to build up to a Rocky Golden vs Tommy Cornell match in the next couple months. Wolf Hawkins will eventually get jealous and tired of helping Tommy. In 1 year he will be challenging Tommy for the title.

I decided to build a new venue - The WCW Arena in New York City. It has 150,000 seats and cost $18 million dollars to build. It's the largest venue in the entire CornellVerse and will host some of the hottest shows WCW has to offer. Now I only have to wait for the wrestling industry and economy to be in good condition, my popualrity needs to stay at A* throughout North America, and it needs to be The Night of The Champions PPV (Legendary importance).

At least I have a new challenge for myself with this game. That's what it takes for me to keep playing. Owner Goals are fun to abide by, but my own goals are much more interesting.

I decided to build a new venue - The WCW Arena in New York City. It has 150,000 seats and cost $18 million dollars to build. It's the largest venue in the entire CornellVerse and will host some of the hottest shows WCW has to offer. Now I only have to wait for the wrestling industry and economy to be in good condition, my popualrity needs to stay at A* throughout North America, and it needs to be The Night of The Champions PPV (Legendary importance).

At least I have a new challenge for myself with this game. That's what it takes for me to keep playing. Owner Goals are fun to abide by, but my own goals are much more interesting.

That sounds awesome. I may have to do something like that once I have peaked in popularity and such.

Well at the moment I've just made R-Truth into a bonifide main eventer following a program with my current WWE Champion, Chris Jericho. I was a little hesistant at first seeing as Truth had some clear drug issues, but so far they haven't sprung up more than once.

I'm also on a crusade to totally clean up the WWE. That means a strict crackdown on steroids and the likes. I've already sacked Triple H and Rey Mysterio because of it along with a number of other competitors. Maybe a tad extreme, but some guys actually seem grateful and have decided to get themselves cleaned up upon being sacked, Skip Sheffield and Darren Young for one.

My current main event scene consists face wise of John Cena, R-Truth, Big Show, Edge, and The Undertaker while heel wise it's Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Luke Gallows, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Kane, and Dolph Ziggler.

I'm already preparing for Wrestlemania as well. I'm thinking of either Cena vs Jericho or possibly Cena vs Truth vs Jericho as the main event.

Well at the moment I've just made R-Truth into a bonifide main eventer following a program with my current WWE Champion, Chris Jericho. I was a little hesistant at first seeing as Truth had some clear drug issues, but so far they haven't sprung up more than once.

I'm also on a crusade to totally clean up the WWE. That means a strict crackdown on steroids and the likes. I've already sacked Triple H and Rey Mysterio because of it along with a number of other competitors. Maybe a tad extreme, but some guys actually seem grateful and have decided to get themselves cleaned up upon being sacked, Skip Sheffield and Darren Young for one.

My current main event scene consists face wise of John Cena, R-Truth, Big Show, Edge, and The Undertaker while heel wise it's Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Luke Gallows, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Kane, and Dolph Ziggler.

I'm already preparing for Wrestlemania as well. I'm thinking of either Cena vs Jericho or possibly Cena vs Truth vs Jericho as the main event.

Luke Gallows is a main eventer?

How do you check a PPV's importance?

Also, to the guy pushing R-Truth...he has drug issues. And you have a 0 tolerance policy.

|(o_0)?

wtf that's not the guy I wanted now he's a pirate who has a musket for the other hand.

Current TNA Game Year 2012

My Main Event roster has been rocked for the last 2 months. I first lost Matt Hardy in June and then a month later I lost Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle. At the same time I lost Lita and Stacy Keibler. They all went to WWE :(

Damn you Dixie Carter for not allowing me to resign them due to money issues :(

The Hardyz were in a huge storyline with Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. That had been going on for about 7 months. I was going to end their feud next month and turn Sabin and Shelley face and The Hardyx heel. Not really sure what to do with Sabin and Shelley now :(

Sting retired 4 months ago which was a small blow because I was using him to get the younger guys over.

Ken Anderson's contract is up next month. I'm hoping that Dixie will let me negotiate a higher pay increase with him so he will stay. Cause if he goes I will only have Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Carlito Colon in my Main Even scene! YIKES!

Current TNA Game Year 2012

My Main Event roster has been rocked for the last 2 months. I first lost Matt Hardy in June and then a month later I lost Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle. At the same time I lost Lita and Stacy Keibler. They all went to WWE :(

Damn you Dixie Carter for not allowing me to resign them due to money issues :(

The Hardyz were in a huge storyline with Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. That had been going on for about 7 months. I was going to end their feud next month and turn Sabin and Shelley face and The Hardyx heel. Not really sure what to do with Sabin and Shelley now :(

Sting retired 4 months ago which was a small blow because I was using him to get the younger guys over.

Ken Anderson's contract is up next month. I'm hoping that Dixie will let me negotiate a higher pay increase with him so he will stay. Cause if he goes I will only have Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Carlito Colon in my Main Even scene! YIKES!

That sounds like a pretty interesting game. When I have absolutely nothing to do for a high profile tag team I usually break them up and have them feud with eachother.

I like my games having some major storyline to follow as it means I can plot it out to the finest detail which for some people may sound stupid but for me its how I get some games to go over a year.

My Last Game that went to any length was concieved with the storyline that straight after winning the gold Eric Eisen began getting encrypted messages; much like Jack Bruce did from Eisen. After Eisen passes it off as it being Bruce, the messages begin to get more and more dangerous as Eisen is nearly ran over when fighting Bruce in the parking lot, making Eisen realizes that Bruce can't have been responsible as he would work alone to get revenge on Eisen. This leads him to Rich Money who is instantly out of the frame when shown to be backstage with Remo hanging out.

Eisen then begins to get more and more broken until Supreme Challenge where after successfully defeating Big Cat Brandon (who himself turned face by leaving Emma Chase) he becomes confronted with the face of the person behind his messages as out walks onto the stage Sam Keith with his advisors to the project Nemesis and Phil Vibert.

The way the storyline went was at the start of the game I made myself owner to be able to bring in Nemesis, then edited the head booker position and some of the bio's for CGC to make Jack DeColt head booker. That way left Vibert up for grabs a few months in (didn't even need to edit his contract. Was quite happy, same with Sam Keith)

The way the storyline then went was to have the three men talk about how the SWF ruined their lives by taking away their paychecks and trying to ruin their careers and by getting to Eric Eisen and the SWF they could take away two of Richard Eisen's 3 most important things, but taking number 3 would already be achieved as then the cameras backstage show Jerry Eisen bound, gagged and bleeding. This was the way in which Jerry was wrote out as I felt there was room for improvement for him and as the game ended he was still 'teaching' down in RIPW.

Eisen then faced off with Keith over the coming months it being revealed that through Keith, Vibert and Nemesis' 'career earnings' they bought into SWF and got themselves onto the roster (all in storyline of course). The three men remained faces throughout as it was seen as the Eisen's getting their payback for all they had done, culminating in Keith beating Eric for possesion of the SWF World Title and his fathers stake in the company, all but writing out all three Eisen's in one night and all three leaving the company (well they would have if the laptop hadn't crashed a week later losing the game)

Since then I've been stuck for a game;

I'm either thinking of

* Sending Edd Stone back to Canada as a member of CGC, almost being the Steve DeColt of the Stone's and taking their main belt on the first night.

* Having Edd become owner of 4C after his father buys them as a gift to end their bad blood. Book it from Edd's best friend and head booker's perspective and have Edd really unleash his weird, crazy world on 4C, eventually making them a challenge to his familys company again and restarting the feud.

or

* Having Rick Law being poached by CGC who then declare war on TCW as they get a US TV deal and say that they are looking to become the Capital Golden Combat and look to become the biggest company in North America.

This always happens around X-Mas where I have 2-3 weeks off and can't get a game going to pass my times.

Any ideas from anyone as to a game I could start in TEW would be great, I'm really struggling for ideas.

(On a side note I've also began booking Stone's finishers as Kenny Omega with the Croyt's Wrath after setting up with the EX Hadouken, quite fun :) )

Archived