What's going on in your game?

<p>Just started a new 0/0/0/0 game in a modification of the c-verse that saw several promotions and dojos get deleted. partially for fun, partially for faster loading.</p><p> </p><p>

The top 5 promotions:</p><p>

USPW</p><p>

NOTBPW</p><p>

SOTBPW</p><p>

WLW</p><p>

5SSW</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways I did start with something extra. A 25% prestige dojo</p><p>

My promotion is ranked #25 and is the lowest ranked in the world.</p>

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>In reality? Nothing, though I'll cut my hiatus of diaries soon. I hope. :'(</p><p> </p><p>

In thought? Oh god.</p><p> </p><p>

I've had like 5 BSS promos for BSC. Dear god the chauvinism (somewhat) is ****ing beautiful. God.</p><p> </p><p>

In SWF? I think I had Eisaku Hoshino brought in. I was pondering doing this in the diary game after...awhile. Why?</p><p> </p><p>

Hoshino would badmouth USA (or rather, his manager). Angry Gilmore, face (currently is a heel), would come out, have a challenge rejected, middle finger Hoshino, Stunner...er...uh...*runs* <_< the manager, challenge Hoshino later, with a fun twist.</p><p> </p><p>

Playing off Gilmore's past, Hoshino's present move, and the future of one of the most epic wrestling dynasties (as in, in-game dynasty, not on-this-site dynasty): Gilmore talks about being a Burning Junior. Hoshino likes Japan so much? Fine. Silhouette reveals...</p><p> </p><p>

ELEMENTAL IV MOTHER****ERS OH IT'S ON.</p>

<p>Finally managed to develop a working Women's division in SWF. It's the fourth time I've hired pretty much every decent available talent. The first time they got very limited chances on STV. The second they got stuck in my all-female development for about a year. The third they got lumped as valets for various guys. But now, they have their own show and the division is starting to blossom. I'm using a few of the men to really establish the show in terms of grades. Eric Eisen/Dan Stone's feud has spanned STV, Uprising and Vixxens. Peak/Law have been feuding, while their managers Kristen Pearce/Raven Robinson also feud, so they've been brought across. Then others with obvious connections (Sean McFly/Tamara - Gilmore/Jessie - any established managerial relationships). So that brand is really taking off, with a Women's World and Women's Tag titles, and hopefully they won't need the assistance of the men to hold their own soon (not that it'll necessarily stop me crossing them over).</p><p> </p><p>

The only problem I'm having right now is all these "moments" I want to create and when to do them all. I want Christian Faith vs Sam Keith each going for their sixth World title, I want Bruce The Giant vs Marat Khoklov for the title, I want Sean McFly and Tamara McFly to win the respective World titles together, I want Greg and Matthew Keith to compete for the World title, and so on. And since most, if not all, of them involve the World title, I'm essentially planning out how that's going to be used for the next few years and I don't know if I have the patience to hold out that long.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slim Jim" data-cite="Slim Jim" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally managed to develop a working Women's division in SWF. It's the fourth time I've hired pretty much every decent available talent. The first time they got very limited chances on STV. The second they got stuck in my all-female development for about a year. The third they got lumped as valets for various guys. But now, they have their own show and the division is starting to blossom. I'm using a few of the men to really establish the show in terms of grades. Eric Eisen/Dan Stone's feud has spanned STV, Uprising and Vixxens. Peak/Law have been feuding, while their managers Kristen Pearce/Raven Robinson also feud, so they've been brought across. Then others with obvious connections (Sean McFly/Tamara - Gilmore/Jessie - any established managerial relationships). So that brand is really taking off, with a Women's World and Women's Tag titles, and hopefully they won't need the assistance of the men to hold their own soon (not that it'll necessarily stop me crossing them over).<p> </p><p> The only problem I'm having right now is all these "moments" I want to create and when to do them all. I want Christian Faith vs Sam Keith each going for their sixth World title, I want Bruce The Giant vs Marat Khoklov for the title, I want Sean McFly and Tamara McFly to win the respective World titles together, I want Greg and Matthew Keith to compete for the World title, and so on. And since most, if not all, of them involve the World title, I'm essentially planning out how that's going to be used for the next few years and I don't know if I have the patience to hold out that long.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Trying to plan out big impact moments on major cards like that is great! Maybe look at how you can string them all together how you want.</p>

Finally managed to develop a working Women's division in SWF. It's the fourth time I've hired pretty much every decent available talent. The first time they got very limited chances on STV. The second they got stuck in my all-female development for about a year. The third they got lumped as valets for various guys. But now, they have their own show and the division is starting to blossom. I'm using a few of the men to really establish the show in terms of grades. Eric Eisen/Dan Stone's feud has spanned STV, Uprising and Vixxens. Peak/Law have been feuding, while their managers Kristen Pearce/Raven Robinson also feud, so they've been brought across. Then others with obvious connections (Sean McFly/Tamara - Gilmore/Jessie - any established managerial relationships). So that brand is really taking off, with a Women's World and Women's Tag titles, and hopefully they won't need the assistance of the men to hold their own soon (not that it'll necessarily stop me crossing them over).

The only problem I'm having right now is all these "moments" I want to create and when to do them all. I want Christian Faith vs Sam Keith each going for their sixth World title, I want Bruce The Giant vs Marat Khoklov for the title, I want Sean McFly and Tamara McFly to win the respective World titles together, I want Greg and Matthew Keith to compete for the World title, and so on. And since most, if not all, of them involve the World title, I'm essentially planning out how that's going to be used for the next few years and I don't know if I have the patience to hold out that long.

I've always intended to try to build a women's division in the SWF in such a manner - use them as valets and managers to gain the requisite overness, then put them in the ring.

As for the "big moments", I find those are the kind of things that keep a game going for me. Whether diary or non-diary game. That's the kind of situation where using a spreadsheet to track everything could be really helpful to planning out each moment and timing them so it works.

After i got sacked from WWE by Steph (the bitch) i was going to join TNA but i decided to Creat my Own promotion WWF after i "bought the name from the wildlife charity just to spite steph"

Only problem is signing workers. I give ROH and TNA more money so they could compete with me wheni was WWE and i imported WCW so WCW had 50 million too. WCW signed workers and ROH and TNA also added workers. So there arn't that many more talented workers to go around for me to sign. Luckily Chavo and Regal and Goldust's contracts are in there last 4 weeks soon so i'll go after them .

Main event scene on my avatar, Regal, Goldust and Chavo may last me untill others become available.

I signed people like Roderick Strong, Brent Albright, Amazing red, Matt Jackson. just picked up anyone with any skill.

The economy is too low for me to get a TV deal so i'm just trying to get a PPV deal and do 2 or 3 shows a month.

USPW in Sept. 2011.

Top faces are Nicky Champion and Champaign lover. Top heels are James Justice and Vengeance.

Vengeance just came to the company and attacked Champion. Justice is feuding with Champion as well. Justice is the Champion.

I'm building to USPW WrestleFest in December, which is my Wrestlemania. I don't know what the main event is going to be. Choices are:

World Title: Champion vs Justice, where Champion finally defeats Justice and wins the title back.

World Title: Champion vs Vengeance: Champion beats Justice for the belt earlier, then has to face the new monster in a title defense

World Title: Lover vs Vengeance: Same as above, but prolly a better match with Lover instead of Champion

World Title: Lover vs Champion: The top two faces collide in a huge match. This match happened in march, but Lover was a heel.

What do you think?

I've hit a real dry spell where I can't be arsed with it. Debating doing another APW diary with some graphics and theme music and things, but not sure it'd get noticed; and I find that so frustrating.

Ho hum.

It'd get noticed. Your projects are always quality, and that's what matters. It can be a ton of work, and that gets frustrating when the responses to the project aren't what you hope for, but people will read.

It's probably going to screw me over long term, but in April 2011 of my TCW game, I currently have a face Swoop McCarthy at 100 overness through out the US and Canada in a fued defending his World Heavyweight Championship againt a 95+ overness heel Steven Parker in a storyline rated at 100.

Meanwhile Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins are still feuding after Wolf turned on Tommy in December because he was tired of being blamed for all of Tommy's failings.

KC glenn is defending his All Action belt in a series of matches with American Elemental and that's really gotten the crowd behind both of them.

The International title I treat as a secondary main event level belt and has Ricky Dale Johnson as a respected veteran trying to take the belt back from a young, ****y, upstart Jack Avatar that keeps cutting scathing promos and worming out victories through an escalating set of interferences and "lucky" breaks.

And since I am as good at building a tag division as the current WWE, the Keith twins are defending their belts for like 1847293857234985th time against the New Wave or something. I don't really care enough about those belts to remember.

edit: and for some reason, even though he hasn't won a match in 4 months, American Buffalo is auto pushed to my main event because of crazy overness. I can't even force him down the card!

CLAW 1977 MOD now in the 80's and have gone global

got a little bored with my CLAW game so decided to spice it up my signing some Japanese workers i cheated and took away thier loyalty felt a bit dirty doing that but its passed now

i have reached global, and signed Master Kitozon and Elemental, and are working thier way up the roster really fast with both now upper midcarders

i have also signed three of the four wrestlers who formed MPWF , Mephisto, El Fantasma and El Aguilla Americana,

Mephisto is now main event and Fantasma is close behind while Americana has stalled

lost Sid Streets to SWF but signed his father, who debuted by winning the CLAW Arena Title by beating Sid after a huge match with Saionjo Omura

i have also signed Ares Aegaleus who was SWF champion, who lost it the night before he joined me to Papa Voodoo, a wrestler who i managed to make into americas most popular wrestler, felt like SWF were saying you may of stolen one of our top wrestlers but we have stolen yours too

USPW in Sept. 2011.

Top faces are Nicky Champion and Champaign lover. Top heels are James Justice and Vengeance.

Vengeance just came to the company and attacked Champion. Justice is feuding with Champion as well. Justice is the Champion.

I'm building to USPW WrestleFest in December, which is my Wrestlemania. I don't know what the main event is going to be. Choices are:

World Title: Champion vs Justice, where Champion finally defeats Justice and wins the title back.

World Title: Champion vs Vengeance: Champion beats Justice for the belt earlier, then has to face the new monster in a title defense

World Title: Lover vs Vengeance: Same as above, but prolly a better match with Lover instead of Champion

World Title: Lover vs Champion: The top two faces collide in a huge match. This match happened in march, but Lover was a heel.

What do you think?

Champagne Lover vs Justice for the World Title.

Nicky Champion should face Vengeance in a #1 contenders match.

-Being upset about the attacks he switches gears and swears revenge before going for the belt again.

It's probably going to screw me over long term, but in April 2011 of my TCW game, I currently have a face Swoop McCarthy at 100 overness through out the US and Canada in a fued defending his World Heavyweight Championship againt a 95+ overness heel Steven Parker in a storyline rated at 100.

Meanwhile Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins are still feuding after Wolf turned on Tommy in December because he was tired of being blamed for all of Tommy's failings.

KC glenn is defending his All Action belt in a series of matches with American Elemental and that's really gotten the crowd behind both of them.

The International title I treat as a secondary main event level belt and has Ricky Dale Johnson as a respected veteran trying to take the belt back from a young, ****y, upstart Jack Avatar that keeps cutting scathing promos and worming out victories through an escalating set of interferences and "lucky" breaks.

And since I am as good at building a tag division as the current WWE, the Keith twins are defending their belts for like 1847293857234985th time against the New Wave or something. I don't really care enough about those belts to remember.

edit: and for some reason, even though he hasn't won a match in 4 months, American Buffalo is auto pushed to my main event because of crazy overness. I can't even force him down the card!

I changed American Buffalo to Morpheus and am noticing his overness sky rockets for me as well. Thinking about using him as my Kane. Maybe allow him to get the World Title down the line a couple years but not right now.

I have Swoop and Steven Parker but neither are that high up in overness. Swoop is sitting around 50 overness while Parker is low 30s I think. I just sent Swoop down to my developement TCW: Australia to work on some skills for now. Probably going to bring him up in 2 months again to battle his way up the card.

Trying to plan out big impact moments on major cards like that is great! Maybe look at how you can string them all together how you want.

As for the "big moments", I find those are the kind of things that keep a game going for me. Whether diary or non-diary game. That's the kind of situation where using a spreadsheet to track everything could be really helpful to planning out each moment and timing them so it works.

Impending retirements are probably going to force my hand to an extent. Faith vs Keith for a record breaking sixth world title in an Ironman Retirement match is already set in stone for SCXXXIII because both are dangerously close to calling it a day and it's only October the year before. I may even have both retire. Also Bruce The Giant is walking on very tired legs, so him vs Marat will likely need to be done then too.

I need some way for Vengeance to up his HOI credibility before he retires. He's only at about 30% but has been so good at getting people over, while staying over himself, that I feel he deserves it. I don't think I have the time to do that for him though.

For SCXXXIII, the big selling moments if it was like real life will be Faith vs Keith Main Event, and Marat/Bruce special attraction. Personal moments as a booker are likely to be Axxis getting the North American title; he's been so good for training younger wrestlers/making others look good (2010 record: 9/1/33, 2011: 2/0/25, 2012: 21/0/11) and is awesome enough that he could Main Event but it's a bit late to pull that trigger so NA will have to do. I'm tempted to turn him heel and have him set about unmasking every other masked wrestler I have.

Having Samoan Machine and Rhino Umaga win the tag titles is another I need to do, they did once before but that was when the belts were a joke, Bruce/Marat made them credible, the Keiths made them desirable, and Money/Faith have now made them prestigious. I might bring in Trios belts instead, and throw Akima in there, because I also have three Bumfholes now (Raphael being the third). If I do it early next year, I have the three Keiths, and the Triumvirate (Faith/Money/McFly), so that could be a nice little division there, since I have a few other sets of three hanging around. Also tempted to do a mixed tag title, since I have a few male/female wrestling duos around.

Need to turn Dan Stone, reunite him with Edd, and do Stones vs DeColts (already did Ricky/Edd vs Dan/Jack) at some point. Captain Atomic might have to become American Hero again after Joey Minnesota ruined his push as Fergal Asher by getting suspended just before they were due to topple Bruce/Marat (the honour instead went to the Keiths). So many deserving guys in my midcard right now but there's already too much talent in my Main Event. Whoever breaks it will have really, really earned it. Swoop has had feuds with Faith and Remo and is on the cusp. Deeley has reached the cusp without needing a big feud. Bach is ready to return with his new Main Event gimmick. Troy Tornado holds a Main Event title guarantee. Giedroyc has regrouped ready for another run at the top. And they all have to get past Gilmore, J.Bruce, Vengeance, Remo, Money, Golden, McFly and Faith before they get to Keith. So you see the dilemma :p

I am currently playing as WWE and it's a relatively new game really. I haven't booked many shows yet but this is what has happened so far.

On the first show (Raw) a seemingly babyface Vince McMahon returned. His first announcement was a one wrestler trade between Raw and Smackdown, with Jack Swagger joining Raw and Randy Orton switching to Smackdown. He said it was good to be back and spoke of his horror at how out of hand The Nexus had become in WWE.

(I started this game when John Cena was fired in real life)

Vince said that something had to be done to stop Nexus and stated that it was a disgrace how they had treated Cena and forced him out of WWE. Vince said that tonight in the main event, Wade Barrett would take on a mystery opponent with the following conditions: If Barrett wins, Vince washes his hands with the WWE, retires for good and John Cena is permanently fired. If the mystery opponent is victorious, Cena is immediately reinstated.

The mystery opponent turned out to be The Rock. After putting Barrett through the announcers table via a Rock Bottom and fighting off interference from Nexus (Cena also ran in and brawled with Nexus), The Rock defeated Barrett and following the match shook hands with Cena and left, telling him to enjoy the moment with the fans.

(Throughout the night, Jack Swagger had been seen on a number of occasions, most notably getting out of a limousine when he arrived at the arena sporting a Raw T-shirt.)

Cena celebrated with the crowd but as he was walking up the ramp, Swagger appeared from nowhere and smashed Cena with a steel chair. As Swagger was smirking and admiring the destruction he had caused, and Raw was going off the air, Vince McMahon appeared behind Swagger, laughing and the two shook hands and McMahon raised Swaggers arm.

On the same show, WWE Champion The Miz defeated Sheamus via cheap finish and proceeded to get on the mic and declare his greatness. Miz challenged anyone in the back to come out and face him as he can take on any number of challengers on any given night.

This prompted the return of Triple H, who ran in and attacked The Miz, beating him up all the way to the parking lot and giving him the Pedigree on a car before driving off.

I won't go into my other shows in as much detail, but my feuds on Raw going into TLC are Jack Swagger vs John Cena, Wade Barrett vs The Rock, and The Miz vs Triple H.

My plan with the whole Vince/Swagger plot is to relaunch a new Corporation, with Swagger one of the top dogs. As my storylines develop in the coming months the Corporation will gradually form, two certain future members are going to be Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre.

Once Barrett has won his feud with The Rock, possibly at The Rumble, I will give him a WWE title run but midway through 2011 Drew McIntyre (who I plan on winning MITB) with the help and guidance of Vince McMahon, will cash in the MITB and the Corporation will turn on Barrett handing Drew his first WWE title.

My current feeling for Royal Rumble winner is a returning Chris Jericho but that may change.

I will post whats happening on Smackdown maybe at some point too.

Kill it with fire!

I dislike American Buffalo. I mean, he's more than reasonable for a big man, but for a promotion like TCW - or rather, my specific TCW, he just isn't worthwhile. I want a big scary guy, I go to Eddie Peak.

Then again, I pretty much wrote off the Hellfire Club week one...

--

On a ... well, related note in that it's the same game.

RDJ's contract came due, his popularity hanging steady in the low eighties (which, note, is pretty much where he starts at). Well, given we'd made Global, I was expecting he'd want a raise...

He demanded $50,000, which is 2.5 x his current salary and more than I pay anyone else on my roster. (the top earner is Joey Minnesota with $45,000, who is better than RDJ but a douche... but had 90 pop) He also wanted a PPV bonus, Merchandise and Creative Control.

Needless to say, he didn't get it. I have a soft spot for RDJ and he's been lucky enough in this game to not enter time decline even at 41... but an aging gatekeeper into the main event is not getting ME+ money, and DEFINITELY not creative control.

So when I pulled out of negotiations, he opted to sign for the ARCH ENEMY instead. Feeling more than a little bitter about that (RDJ's overness is more than enough to walk him into SWF's main event), I did them the good turn of having him get buried by a lower-midcard Jared Johnson on PPV. Best thing is, the match actually made storyline sense. Maybe not the result.

I've got two shows left until his contract is up... I'm going to bleed him as hard as I possibly can. It's ruthless, but frankly if he's going to defect... well, all's far in love and war!

I always have trouble looking at Buffalo as more than a bodyguard slash tag team guy. He can build popularity quite easiily due to his Menace, but he just doesn't fit in a performance promotion. A bit moreso if you alter the product so that performance equals popularity, but otherwise, its just not a good fit.

So when I pulled out of negotiations, he opted to sign for the ARCH ENEMY instead. Feeling more than a little bitter about that (RDJ's overness is more than enough to walk him into SWF's main event), I did them the good turn of having him get buried by a lower-midcard Jared Johnson on PPV. Best thing is, the match actually made storyline sense. Maybe not the result.

In my 0/0/0/0 game I've been fascinated by what's happened with the Big Two's titles, a fascination which started when RDJ, in early 2011, jumped to the SWF and promptly dethroned Eric Eisen some 14 months after he won the belt.

I always have trouble looking at Buffalo as more than a bodyguard slash tag team guy. He can build popularity quite easiily due to his Menace, but he just doesn't fit in a performance promotion. A bit moreso if you alter the product so that performance equals popularity, but otherwise, its just not a good fit.

In TCW since he is up to main event I use him to dominate low level guys who aren't quite midcard yet. Then menace angles which work wonders. Then in his big matches with Rocky Golden, Joey Minnesota, and other main eventers or upper midcarders he loses which bleeds the overness and momentum off of him.

A guy like Buffalo can help keep high momentum and overness on your top guys. Which in turn gives you great main event and co main event matches. That in turn makes your shows highly successful and allows you to compete with SWF.

===========================================

Right now I am really hoping that I can bring in Enforcer Roberts, and Remo Richardson but all SWF guys have refused to let me sign them away before. I'm International but not global like SWF. My prestige is about 4 points lower and my momentum is 2 points higher. I will be better than them eventually. No doubt about it.

In my WWE game Undertaker, who was my WWE Champion, got hurt and will be out for 6 months. Sucks, but I like these types of challenges so I wasn't upset. I created a tournament to crown the new champion, the finals are currently between Wade Barrett/Triple H. I plan to give Triple H the victory since Barrett beat him already at Wrestlemania.

In TCW since he is up to main event I use him to dominate low level guys who aren't quite midcard yet. Then menace angles which work wonders. Then in his big matches with Rocky Golden, Joey Minnesota, and other main eventers or upper midcarders he loses which bleeds the overness and momentum off of him.

A guy like Buffalo can help keep high momentum and overness on your top guys. Which in turn gives you great main event and co main event matches. That in turn makes your shows highly successful and allows you to compete with SWF.

Yeah Buffalo is great for shedding overness, It's pretty much how I've gotten Swoop, Steven Parker, DWN, the Keiths, Jay Chord, and all my new guys over. Either being with him while he beats up on someone menacingly or cutting a promo with him in the background looking mad or getting beat/glared down by him.

I'm not a big fan of his performance in ring, but his usefulness in getting his own overness up to pass on to others is too good to let him go to waste.

Oddly enough, I can't get Rick Law to keep over 90 overness even after an 8 month long push of solid wins and promos. One loss and he drops back into the 80s for at least a month :\ until I give him a strong push again. It makes me sad since everyone else seems to be high on him and he does put on good matches.

I haven't fiddled with any product settings, except to change match ratio to 80/20, but it seems my fans really want me to be SWF Jr.

Yeah Buffalo is great for shedding overness, It's pretty much how I've gotten Swoop, Steven Parker, DWN, the Keiths, Jay Chord, and all my new guys over. Either being with him while he beats up on someone menacingly or cutting a promo with him in the background looking mad or getting beat/glared down by him.

I'm not a big fan of his performance in ring, but his usefulness in getting his own overness up to pass on to others is too good to let him go to waste.

Oddly enough, I can't get Rick Law to keep over 90 overness even after an 8 month long push of solid wins and promos. One loss and he drops back into the 80s for at least a month :\ until I give him a strong push again. It makes me sad since everyone else seems to be high on him and he does put on good matches.

I haven't fiddled with any product settings, except to change match ratio to 80/20, but it seems my fans really want me to be SWF Jr.

I should pair up Morpheus, DWN, and Steve Parker. DWN and Steven Parker are still low in my card. I gave Swoops wins over FJF, and Clark Alexander to get his overness to begin climbing. Someday I would like to give Morpheus a 1 month reign or possibly up to 3 month reign as World Champ. Nothing too long but enough to reward him for all he has done.

I have Rick Law in the 90s overness and he never drops down for me really. He beats all my upper midcard guys but loses to Rocky Golden, and RDJ.

I want to get Joey Minnesota to be better behaved. I dislike seeing that a guy I want to push is a negative influence. How should I handle this?

Hm... poor destiny maybe. My Law is world champ and regularly 100 across the US and Canada. I keep it high with hot promos (he can carry a 90+ entertainment based angle himself) or beat downs (In the months he was getting knocked from pillar to post by Cornell's stable, overness rated angles were hitting 100 almost every time).

As for getting people over... either I get them to 'pay their dues' for a while with televised defeats, which for the talented will usually climb them into the 50s before they stagnate, then I just build them up with wins over some of my cast of jobbers and sometimes via feuds. - Xander Blake (Zimmy Bumfhole) made it from 54 overness when SWF released him to 90 in about 9 months after feuds with Sammy Bach and my second string heel stable (their leader, John Rizzolo, has excellent entertainment skills, so a Riz-directed beatdown is usually a high-rater).

There's also that Zimmy has been an A* machine (5 in nine months), but anyway.

I want to get Joey Minnesota to be better behaved. I dislike seeing that a guy I want to push is a negative influence. How should I handle this?

Joey is such a d-bag. I'm in his bad books in my game because I gave him a bad new gimmick (I either didn't get or didn't notice the note saying it was too soon for a change, but in fairness he'd just turned heel) and wasn't including him very much. He got some heat and got PO'd with how I handled it (fatherly approach? That annoys you THAT much? Really?) and now he wants to leave. Given I have him contracted for thirty or so months and want him to be my next world champ...

I dunno how to stop him being a negative influence, but definitely include him in some/any capacity as much as you can, and remember he has a volatile temperament and doesn't react well to things going badly.

Xander Blake (Zimmy Bumfhole)

Sorry to ignore the rest of your post but thats some great renaming that I may have to steal. Got an SWF game going and want to turn The Bumfholes but with a name like Bumfhole, I can't take them seriously as a heel team. But, Xander & Randy, The Blake Brothers, I like the sound of that.

Playing as WWE using MCD (february) in March wk2

The WWE Champion is Rey Mysterio who defeated Sheamus who has dropped down to midcard level, Mysterio is feuding with Miz & Cena both of whom are heel will be a triple threat at Mania

The WHC is The Undertaker, currently feuding with Jericho,Punk,Batista and Edge, Edge returned from injury in late Feb and saved Undertaker from a 2 on 1 beatdown from Jericho and Batista, not sure what to do for Mania maybe fatal five way?

HHH & Micheals are feuding when Micheals turned heel turning on HHH in a match against Chavo & Carlito, Micheals took a month of for a gimmick change and i had HHH challenge Micheals to a match at Mania the first two times there was no response and the third time Micheals emerged from the crowd and beat down on HHH it will be a Career vs Career match

Intercontinental champion is David Hart Smith, feuding with Kidd, McIntyre and Matt Hardy, Kidd turned on Smith in a match against newley heel Cryme Tyme, McIntyre turned face when he hit the Future Shock on Kidd in a tag match against Khali and Finlay, may become a fatal four-way ladder match at Mania

Legacy are the Unified tag team champions when they defeated MVP & Mark Henry for the vacant title (following Micheals vacating them) facing random opponents every week such as Hurricane Air (Bourne & Hurricane) and Marella & Henry so may debut a new tag team at Mania possibley The Fortunate Sons for a Legacy vs Legacy kind of situation

Dropped the womens title, and all the womens division 6 in total are on RAW, Maryse won the vacant championship beating Melina then Phoenix,Natalya and McCool came over, first week of March McCool won the title with help from Beth Phoenix turning her heel, possibley Melina & Natalya/Mickie James vs McCool & Phoenix maybe Pre-Show

ECW Champion is Christian feuding with Benjamin,Regal,Kaval and Danielson, Benjamin has since dropped a little, Kaval debuted answering the All American American Challenge defeating Swagger, currently a low midcarder but his popularity is shooting up, Danielson debuted beating down Kaval who had just defeated Regal, Danielson is being tipped as a Next Big Thing so will probably be given a run of the ECW Title soon but at Mania it will be Christian vs Regal with Kaval and Danielson as managers

US Champion is Kingston who took the title from Miz (so he could rise to ME status), Kingston is yet to defend the title and will probably face Chavo or Carlito at Mania

MITB will consitst of Zack Ryder, MVP and Archer (shortended name and turned face by destroying Swagger) from RAW

Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth from Smackdown and Benjamin from ECW, Archer will probably win as he is dominating everyone

Other possibilities for Mania would be a DudeBusters & Hurricane Air Loser Leaves The Company match as they have been feuding on ECW & Superstars

Winner gets a contract battle royal with 10 development stars with the winner going to any brand of there choice would most likely consist of the following: Tyler Black, Justin Angel, Colt Cabana, Davey Richards, Austin Aries, Sonjay Dutt, Roderick Strong, Chris Hero, Joey Ryan & Eddie Edwards winner would be either Angel, Aries or Black

I have nothing for the following Upper Midcard/ Main Eventers at Mania

Big Show (turned face also destroying Swagger),John Morrison,Kane,Mike Knox,Randy Orton,Sheamus

(Jack Swagger has become my ultimate jobber from Upper Midcard to Lower Midcard in a month)

Archived