What's going on in your game?

Got my Big Smack Scott-owned BSC diary up. The SWF one might take a bit longer since it's a touch more serious.

Just a touch.

I JUST REALIZED BIG SMACK SCOTT IS IN BOTH OF MY DIARIES *headdesk*

Actually...I literally did headdesk this morning. Well, more bridge-of-nose-dresser. I think I bled. And it would make sense if you knew where I slept.

Of course, that would be creepy if you did...it's almost 2AM. I'm going to sleep.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just purchased every available belt and I'm planning on giving all the Main Event titles to Eric Eisen as trophies for him to parade around as a symbol of how his family has dominated the wrestling world. It's 13 belts, spanning USA, Canada, Europe and the UK. If only I hadn't besmirched the EX2010 titles already a couple of years ago...

Edit: TCW just held Threatening Behaviour... headlined by Big Smack Scott vs Texas Pete where BSS retained the title in a C rated match. The show pulled a C+ thanks to Cornell grabbing a B match, and Bryant, and in the middle of the pack Hawkins beating Frehley in an A rated contest. The reign of Scott continues to slowly kill them, though.

Started as booker for PSW but got anoyed with Mitch, so I quit PSW & started up by own promotion, USAllstars. I've never tried playing an own made Global promotion so I went in to the editor and bumped myself up. Set the product to be equal performance and popularity.

I filled my roster with the most over or skilled folks I could get, I lucked out as Sean McFly's contract was up so he became my star performer with the likes of Ota, Powell, Charles Avatar, Liberty, Randall Hopkirk & Buddy Garner as my main supporting cast and countless others who could either teach the shoddy workers to wrestle or teach the uncharasmatic wrestling machines to have a personality.

Things went slowly but I managed to keep myself at Global till first I poached Eddie Peak, then Edd Stone, Duane Stone and Human Arsenal from their respective promotions. Then, godsend of godsends, a certain someone must have fallen out with their mentor because I managed to bag WOLF FRICKIN HAWKINS!!!

He refused to work house shows, insisted on creative control, 25% merchendise cut and demanded a 10% PPV bonus on a $60000 but I got him away from Tommy. I dont mind if he refuses to job, he's the most over guy on my roster in the US by a long way, although he might get annoyed about never working a PPV! Surprisingly though he has agreed to train at my dojo :D

I have 3 touring development promotions, one with the same product as the main promotion based in the Mid South (Modern Wrasslin, regional), one with a product which is performance over popularity in the South West (Modern LA Wrestling, small) and a less intense version of my product to try and train up all the ladies I poached from AAA & BSC based in New England (Modern Women of Wrestling, small).

I'm trying to run the two men's ones as a drip feed. So new recruits go to MLAW until they are ready to go to MW and then stay there until they are ready to be on the global stage. I have Steve Flash & Curt O'Malley training guys in MLAW and Buddy Garner & Craig Prince training guys in MW. In MWoW in have 3 or 4 close to retirement joshi workers training at any one time.

I copied the c-verse and made some alterations to it (Again! lol)

Playing with my created company "World Elite Wrestling"

my starting roster consisted of:

Groucho Black (Groucho Bling/Greg Black I just liked this name better) Andre Jones, The Biggz brothers, Chance Fortune, Hell Monkey, Jonny Benson(sounded alot better than Elmo or Benny Benson.) and Ricky DeColt

After some signings, my tag team champions are the biggz, my TV Champion is Spike of NYCW fame, and my heavyweight champion is Groucho Black who has had some VERY impressive matches with Jonny Benson.

Chance Fortune is feuding with Hell Monkey, and they are currently 1 - 1. Chance with a roll up, and Hell Monkey with a decisive win.

An internet reported said that my company is about to moon push Brady Prince, so im gonna go with that. Ive also signed Fox Mask for the sole purpose of turning Fearless Blue into a better worker. My user character "The Jackal" has been decimating the biggz brothers after all their matches which is eventually going to end with Jackal taking the tag belts in about a year lol.

Current plans are for Spike to go undefeated for about two years holding onto that TV title, so when he loses to Fearless Blue, it will get Blue sufficently over and Spike will be a main eventer. This reign will be cut short if i get a TV deal as it will take much less time.

RAW: I'm giving The Nexus every title belt available on the show (WWE Title, US Title, Womens Title). Currently, my next big storyline twist will be the debut of Amazing Kong, Nexus' first female member, I've had Melina turn heel by screaming about "her" arrival week after week. Basically, the story is Melina somehow knows Kong is coming and its driving her nuts, in the process she's turned heel by attacking the babyfaces out of pure madness.

Smackdown!: Del Rio is my current World Champ, he's in a 3 way feud with Swagger and Edge over the belt. I plan on keeping the belt on Del Rio for the significant future.

I've just purchased every available belt and I'm planning on giving all the Main Event titles to Eric Eisen as trophies for him to parade around as a symbol of how his family has dominated the wrestling world. It's 13 belts, spanning USA, Canada, Europe and the UK. If only I hadn't besmirched the EX2010 titles already a couple of years ago...

I bought the UCR Combat one and put it on Swoop McCarthy for a bit and then retired the belt again.

Been considering buying more belts and doing what you have done. Except putting them all on Cornell 1 by 1 until finally he tries to get the TCW World Title again.

I recently started a TCW game that I've been very, very, very slowly playing between doing work and organising my own mafia game. The actual events so far have been kinda fun, based on a rankings system I put in based on the starting momentum of the roster (which has led to some very high or low ranked people).... but the most notable thing so far is this generated worker who popped up at the start of February. A 19 year old, Canadian light heavyweight....

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/bernard.jpg

I've also had some good luck with chemistry too, with Sammy Bach and Troy Tornado having great chemistry as a team AND Bach having great chemistry with Karen Killer. They've been awesome in their short run as a tag team so far, which greatly pleases me. And I have 3 Next Big Things so far too... Joshua Taylor (who I don't care for too much) along with two have also have great chemistry together, Swoop McCarthy and Champagne Lover. The future looks bright for TCW, even if SWF have already gotten to global. :)

I've also had some good luck with chemistry too, with Sammy Bach and Troy Tornado having great chemistry as a team AND Bach having great chemistry with Karen Killer. They've been awesome in their short run as a tag team so far, which greatly pleases me.

I love when chemistry works out like that. I had Eric Eisen and Runaway Train have good chemistry as a team and great as opponents, as well as Train having good chemistry with Emma Chase as manager. Essentially kept Train in the Main Event until he retired.

I recently started a TCW game that I've been very, very, very slowly playing between doing work and organising my own mafia game. The actual events so far have been kinda fun, based on a rankings system I put in based on the starting momentum of the roster (which has led to some very high or low ranked people).... but the most notable thing so far is this generated worker who popped up at the start of February. A 19 year old, Canadian light heavyweight....

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/bernard.jpg

I've also had some good luck with chemistry too, with Sammy Bach and Troy Tornado having great chemistry as a team AND Bach having great chemistry with Karen Killer. They've been awesome in their short run as a tag team so far, which greatly pleases me. And I have 3 Next Big Things so far too... Joshua Taylor (who I don't care for too much) along with two have also have great chemistry together, Swoop McCarthy and Champagne Lover. The future looks bright for TCW, even if SWF have already gotten to global. :)

In my game I have had good chemistry between people too for the most part. I haven't seen anyone that good that is randomly generated. He looks like a future superstar for sure. Sign him and put him in developement.

I love when chemistry works out like that. I had Eric Eisen and Runaway Train have good chemistry as a team and great as opponents, as well as Train having good chemistry with Emma Chase as manager. Essentially kept Train in the Main Event until he retired.

I once had a similar set of circumstances happen to Dermot O'Logical in a TEW08 (I think) game. Great manager chemistry with Persephone and when I lost Squeeky to injury, Dermot subbed in to try and maintain Squeeky's work at making Jack Bruce straight edge. Dermot/Jack had chemistry too, leading to Dermot becoming one of my biggest stars and getting ranked #4 in the Power 100 despite a record of something like 4-1-30 for the year.

It was awesome, and Bach/Tornado (now known as Song of Storms) are a lot better than Dermot/Jack/Persephone. I sense a legendary grouping there. :D

In my game I have had good chemistry between people too for the most part. I haven't seen anyone that good that is randomly generated. He looks like a future superstar for sure. Sign him and put him in developement.

Already have... shame about the low star quality but I've hooked him up with a heel, Split Personality gimmick for his future call-up to the main roster. It'll probably die a horrible death, but he does look like a future star. Is ranked just behind my 3 Next Big Things in the Hot Prospects list too...

... oh, and SWF just stole Joshua Taylor. At about 62 overness across the USA, the SWF just paid 35000 a month for Taylor. I figure I'll steal him back in a few years once he's sharpened those skills a bit more. :):(

I once had a similar set of circumstances happen to Dermot O'Logical in a TEW08 (I think) game. Great manager chemistry with Persephone and when I lost Squeeky to injury, Dermot subbed in to try and maintain Squeeky's work at making Jack Bruce straight edge. Dermot/Jack had chemistry too, leading to Dermot becoming one of my biggest stars and getting ranked #4 in the Power 100 despite a record of something like 4-1-30 for the year.

It was awesome, and Bach/Tornado (now known as Song of Storms) are a lot better than Dermot/Jack/Persephone. I sense a legendary grouping there. :D

Already have... shame about the low star quality but I've hooked him up with a heel, Split Personality gimmick for his future call-up to the main roster. It'll probably die a horrible death, but he does look like a future star. Is ranked just behind my 3 Next Big Things in the Hot Prospects list too...

... oh, and SWF just stole Joshua Taylor. At about 62 overness across the USA, the SWF just paid 35000 a month for Taylor. I figure I'll steal him back in a few years once he's sharpened those skills a bit more. :):(

I like Joshua Taylor but because he doesn't have great stats in brawling, technical, or aerial I have trouble pushing him. Currently in my game he is in a program with Sam Keith but will then be back against Bryan Holmes, and Bryan Vessey for the TCW International Title that B. Vessey currently has.

Taylor is rock solid... but only solid. In my game, he's brushed up enough to the point that I'm giving him a bit of a push, but I'm really surprised that SWF stole him. He doesn't seem like their kind of worker.

That gen is also AMAZING, even if he apparently has the worst look ever. Shame that he's such a poor brute with that kind of menace.

Song of Storms is an awesome name for a team.

Since the PSW thread came up I started a PSW game and so far so good. I set up January to put the Tag Team titles on Next Gen (Campbell and Keith) but then Keith signed a development deal with SWF (he got called up to the main roster in October) so I brought in Sammy the Shark as Sammy Ford to take the titles with Campbell as New Gen, They held the tag team titles untill July.

Steven Parker left me next in February and was replaced by Hell Monkey. Hell Monkey got a good push and was set up to be part of the main event storyline but he got a touring contract with BHOTWGs in August and was out the door.

Dead Bolt didn't meet the requirements to keep on board in April and thus was replaced by Dermot O'Logical who slipped right into Bolts place as Primal Rage's tag partner as the unlikely duo of Clean Rage. They are managed by Krissy Angelle who has great chemistry with Rage.

Alex Braun was set to Retire in May luckily his retirement was after the may show. Braun was beaten seriously by Frankie Future who fled (for a gimmick change) staying in hiding for three months. Braun replaced the cancerous Fabulous Frank as Road Agent, was added to the Announce both and in June started a campaign for Sammy Ford and Ash Campbell as two of PSW's next Big stars.

June saw a lot of change. Wooten Fitzpaine didn't meet my requirements to keep on and he and Thimbley were gone, I also let Tank Bradley go. Added to the roster were Captain (Hugh) de Aske, Bowsen (Bull) Wrecker as The Salty Seadogs to replace Fitzpaine and Wooten, and The Group of Sayed Ali, Salim Aqar (Slim V) and Hakim Hassam (Mighty Cavanagh) called by Any Means Necessary and because I have to have even number of faces and heels (OCD a little) D.C. Rayne and Eddie Howard as well as Johnny (Ant-Man) Wright and Christian Price as the team The Price is Wright.

The June show saw attacks start against losing lower card face tag teams from By Any Means Necessary, Sammy Ford getting to main event status and thus dropping the tag titles in a four way match to Natural Storm so he could move on to a program with Grandmaster Phunk and Campbell could head into a four way program for the National title (which for some reason I left vacant since Keith left in January). Also Alex Braun's replacement started having mystery promos saying some one was coming to avenge a wrong.

In August Lazy Joe was gone not having the skill to meet my requirements and Little Bill Lebowski was let go because they were a team and Lebowski had been starting trouble backstage. Also Hell Monkey left. coming in to replace Joe & Bill were Thomas Morgan and Jamie Atherton as The Thrill Seekers and Hell Monkey was replaced by Devastating Don.

I just finished October and here's where we stand.

Frankie Future made is return and it seems that the person seeking vengeance was Hell's Bouncer who came to destroy Future for attacking and forcing the retirement of Alex Braun. Future made a title defense against Johnny Martin who lost due to interference by Devastating Don who had been dominating and then destroying Jobbers who Martin would then save.

Alex Braun has been pushing for but has yet to get a match for Ford against Phunk but it will be coming by the end of the year.

Ash Campell, Teddy Powell ©, Nelson Callum and JD Morgan are battling for the National title, although the heels (Callum and Morgan) spend a lot of time beating each other up seeing as they were the main tag team facing and failing to beat New Gen for the PSW Tag Titles a few months back.

Natural Storm has been dominating the tag scene (for three months) but By Any Means Necessary is moving up the ranks as they destroy more and more face tag teams (never actually having wrestled) they look to make their way to Natural Storm. The story will probably continue when Natural Storm refuse to join in the groups militant activities and BAMN accuse them of selling out to the man.

War Of The Worlds BCW:

Bought out UWF, UWFi, and brought the titles over. Just began changing championships over to BCW roster members to lead up to unification matches.

Also, four new roster members since Matt Hardy left me. Steve Austin, Mike Awesome, Satoshi Kojima, and DWAYNE JOHNSON, who just debuted!

In my 2008 game it is 5 weeks before Wrestlemania my faviroute storyline currently is between Vince McMahon & CM Punk over the ECW brand. It began just before the Royal Rumble, when, because of (kayfabe) low ratings, Vince wanted to make ECW more exciting. Championship matches every week! He made Punk defend the title against people like Chavo, Mark Henry, and even Edge! Vince said he regretted bringing back ECW, saying the title was a worthless backyard peice of crap! At the Rumbke, Punk was given a choice, either he gets the night off or he can take part in the rumble so he has a shot at a "real" championship. Punk gives in and takes part in the rumble, he doesn't win however, as he is eliminated by Shane McMahon! Punk was fighting off both Shane & Vince, even losing the ECW title to Shane, only to win it back the following week. At No Way out I'm going to have Vince cost Punk the title to a returning (heel) Big Show. They will then face off at WM where Punk will take out Vince. Vince will be gone for a while, and come back after ONS, where Punk will win back the title. He will then end ECW. "Because he can." Relacing it with "FCW on Sci-Fi" and the fued will continue on RAW. eventually, VM will recognise Punk as the better man and give him a Title shot, which he will win. So yeah, this is how I'm replacing ECW with FCW and making Punk champion.

in July 1980 in my CLAW game

have now renamed them International Grappling Company, again stolen from the gds-verse,, now that we're global seemed like the thing to do

my war with SWF have pretty much seen us swap main eventers, but i stole Papa Voodoo back who was the star of my company in 1977

also a manager i had Coach Dick Pangrazzio was mistakingly shot by the swat team, i believe it was a set up by SWF

any way i now have two brands, CLAW based in Chicago and APWF in New England,

Rip Chord is my CLAW Arena Champion and is playing the lone wolf role, while Chief Two Eagles is trying to get a team together to battle The Black Locust Society, which is Mephisto, Papa Voodoo, The Dread Kings(Amiri Ngala and Kofi Kogliostro(Luther Durvey) and Saionji Omura(original leader)

so CLAW wargames looks like this

Wargame Match Steel Cage Elimination

Chief Two Eagles, Micky Starr, DooM(Corporal Doom) and two vacnat spots

will be Rip Chord and Mr Canada(Jackson Andrews)

Versus

The Black Locust Society

Saionji will most likely turn as he is getting stale and been hinting he's jealous of Mephistos take over and Papa Voodoo taking the number 2 spot

The Calgary Wolverines vs The Black Serpent Cult

i hired The Wolverines to be my top face Tag Team and have been putting on amazing matches and so have The Serpent Cult, so they finally meet

Mr Grimwood vs Ares Aegaleus

Giant Yutaka vs Tasuku Nandaba

on the APWF side we just had Muscle Bomb which looked like this

APWF Championship

Elemental © vs Crippler Ray Kingham

Elemental retained as Crippler joined The Lambert Company, and went against Elemental to bring back the gold but failed

HWA Cult Heavyweight Championship

Hagar Erickson © vs Cheatin Mike Barstowe

Hager beat Makaio Kuhaulua after a year long reign, Cheatin won a no 1 contenders match that sadly amounted to nothing

The Lambert Company (Lambert and Makaio Kuhaulua) vs Master Kitozon and Mitsugu the Wolf

Lambert won after a lot of cheating

The Lambert Family is the top heel stable, who are sort of like the NWO and Main Event Mafia except they don't hold all the belts, Terry Lambert, Cheatin Mike Barstowe, Derek Barnes, Makaio Kuhaulua, Vandemar and Hawaiian Joe, Crippler Ray Kingham, pretty much they hate al the new blood and veteran faces

i cheated a bit to get the Japanese workers once i went Global skipped National anyone whoo i wanted when thier contract came up i set thier loyalty to none and poached them a treat, once i'm done with them they are free to go back, or join SWF

Vince said he regretted bringing back ECW, saying the title was a worthless backyard peice of crap! At the Rumble, Punk was given a choice, either he gets the night off or he can take part in the rumble so he has a shot at a "real" championship. Punk gives in and takes part in the rumble

He will then end ECW. "Because he can." Relacing it with "FCW on Sci-Fi" and the fued will continue on RAW. eventually, VM will recognise Punk as the better man and give him a Title shot, which he will win. So yeah, this is how I'm replacing ECW with FCW and making Punk champion.

Jesus, this sounds like more of a burial of the ECW name than what even happened in real life

started a new effganic game. (For some reason those games never stick w/ me if I start a promotion before TV stations exist)

Well... anyways.. the game just generated her. a heavyweight female from mexico.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1472/111ji.png

Aside from her, so far the only really notable gens have been

A canadian w/ 100 menace, who is mediocre at technicals. 47/43/38 66 basics and 69 selling with his entertainment being a 51/51/48

A female with camera skills 75/78/92 with actually pretty good top row stats 46 being the lowest in technical, 44/40 flying, 47 brawling, her downfall being her 25/25/3 entertainment skills. I think if handled properly she could be the female bryan danielson or chris benoit. Last name being helmsley gave me a chuckle too.

Ruben Buentello a scottish kid

82 consistency, 97 menace. 62 brawling. 66 acting. I have a good feeling about him. Or I would if there were more promotions out there at the moment lol

no one else really stands out at the moment.

If the game generates some more women I might HAVE to play a womans promotion on the principal of them getting the better workers this game lol

This is one is just starting up, so most stuff is in the planning stages. But since my SWF diary project game moves forward pretty slowly, I've wanted another game that I could play quicker and hopefully get some ways into the game. I've bounced around between a number of different ideas for different games. I always come back to TCW in in the default data, which may end up being the direction I go. But after messing around with PGHW a bit, I found myself intrigued by Burning Hammer. Specifically, in the '97 CornellVerse. Inspired by TigerKinney's awesome on-going Burning Hammer diary, plus watching a bunch of puro of late, I will Light the Beacons of the Burning Path!

For non-diary games, I always things come together better for me when I relate them to something in the real world. New Japan Pro Wrestling is the obvious connection to Burning Hammer for me, given the importance of the super juniors. I also see BH use more of a strong style than a King's Road approach, which I associate moreso with PGHW (especially given the name of their TV show).

As for talent, its easy to relate Hooked Kudo to Keiji Mutoh. Kikkawa is a tougher one, but a bigger and more dominant version of Shinya Hashimoto works. Look forward to the debut of Koshiro Ino, who I've come to view as a face-painted version of Kenta Kobashi. Might even job Ino for a long time like Kobashi did, beyond what is required for the young lion status.

Stealing with aplomb from TigerKinney, the intent is to set up a series of stables through the promotion. Its a nice way to add storylines without actually having angles and storylines. Team Kikkawa will be the champion along with a couple of his future Inspire cohorts - Ieseda and Okazaki - plus maybe a Super J or two that I haven't decided on yet. Burning will be pure loyalists - Kudo, Elemenetal, EII. Might also have the Elementals in a stable of their own.

Another way I want to add some storylines to the gameplay is to have a narrative to each tour. It might be bringing a midcard talent up to the point where they are a legit Burning World title contender, or elevating a tag team to the top spot. Basically, a goal in the booking for each tour.

finally held Wargames in my CLAW game

and the card i posted looked nothing like the one i had posted and planned earlier

the main event was still my Wargames match

The Black Locust Society beat Chief Two Eagles, The Calgary Wolverines, Mr Canada and Rip Chord

order of elimination

Whipper Spencer Marks, Mr Canada, Kofi Kogliostro, George Decolt, Saionji Omura, Amiri Ngala, Rip Chord and Chief Two Eagles

Rocky Streets fought Micky Starr in a losing effort

Giant Yutaka beat Tasuku Nandaba

Ares Aegaleus beat Mr Grimwood

Othello Dawson beat DooM

there was a number of other matches and it turned out alright, i've been hit by a load of injuries which put Cobra of The Serpent Cult out among other things

which is pretty much why love this game, also i'm afraid to say Dusty Streets will be leaving to join his brother whether he goes to SWF i do not know, but i imagine he will

USPW WrestleFest 2011 (December) ended the year with this:

Heel Matt Keith won the world title for the first time when Sam Strong hit Nicky Champion with a chair.

Vengeance (Face) beat James Justice (heel) in a buried alive match.

Champange Lover (face) beat Enygma.

Plans going foward are for Matt Keith be a corporate champion with Sam Strong owning the company and helping him out. Bruce the Giant will be Matt's bodyguard due to his relationship with Strong.

Keith was in a group led by James Justice, so Justice will prolly turn face and go after Keith. Champion will have to work back up the ranks to face Keith. Not sure what Vengeance and Lover are going to do.

Archived