What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started an iDom game. My user character? Simon Cowell.

I think my rosters biggest division is the woman's division.

Holding a tournament to determine my first heavyweight champion. Its gonna be won by The Brian Kendrick.

I hired bob backlund as a road agent because the dojo I opened had him as the only interested trainer.

Ted DiBiase Jr is going to get a moon push at some point as he will be feuding with Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Corporation (Victor Imperial Porter, Petey Williams, Big E Langston, Alex Koslov and for a woman on the roster im thinking Naomi for now.)

Booking my second show.

Ken Doane vs Paul Burchill

and Nick Jackson vs The Brian Kendrick will be the headliners.

Also Candice LeRae and Jessie McKay have really bonded backstage after finding out a shared love of motorbikes.

Also on my first show I found out that TBK and Matt Jackson have excellent chemistry so I might give them a massive feud down the road.

1977 mod

now...

november 1980

playing as CLAW, a made up promotion, i renamed the company International Grappling Company as my roster is very much an international company with aound half of my company not being american

American Death Trip is now my Wrestlemania of the company, being in May i have decided to make it a four hour special mutil brand PPV and the next 6/7 months is going to pave theway for that event

Rocky Streets is currently the CLAW Arena champion battling Mephisto for the belt, Saionji Omura is now face and is battling Papa Voodoo

on my other brand APWF Terry Lamberts control of his brand is starting to disapear as Cheatin Mike Barstow now thinks he is better off without him

Terry Lambert is failing to get his boys where he needs and even failed to capture the belt against Elemental, Chief Two Eagles and Makaio Kuhaulua(who won) and Makaio was one of hs underlings

American Death Trip plans so far

The Four Princes (Gnasher Udo,Dark Raider,Yasunari Koga,Phantom Ryushi)

vs

Monsters of Mexico (El Fantasma,El Barbaro,El Aguila Americana,Mephisto)

just made this feud from some of the bios, the four princes of Japan vs the four wrestlers who walked out on Ollie

Wild Man Sullivan vs Master Kitozon

one of the biggest matched in Japan, brough stateside

The Blazin Flames vs The Black Serpent Cult

Viper and Cobra put Teddy Flame out of action for 12 months and now he's back bought his brother with him and want to take out The Cult

and

Rocky Streets vs Makaio Kuhaulua vs Hagar Erickson

this match will be my main event, but cpuld change considering as it will be all three major champions fighting for supreme contol

i know this card is months away but i'm building my company long term and making the decisions based on what the best feuds will be going into American Death Trip

Ghandi Mod 1999 Mod.

4 weeks in. Jan 4th week

Feuds:

Rock V Mankind for Heavyweight title

Stone Cold v HHH - Triple H wants to firmly establish himself as the top dog so has gone for Steve Austin to overthrow him.

Shawn Michaels v Undertaker.- After a near career ending Back bump on the casket, HBK fully recovers at start of 1999 and returns for revenge on the Undertaker, can he defeat the now demented ministry of Darkness leader.

Title Holders:

Heavyweight Champ: Mankind - 1 defence so far.

IC Champ: Kane 1 defence.

Tag Champs: Legion of Doom - 5 defences

All other titles have been retired.

Tag division

LOD

New Age outlaws

Edge + Christian

Hardy Boyz

APA

Other News.

Had a few news reports of WCW having problems, loosing too much money due to wages and attendances been very low. Reports suggest they'd be lucky to last a month.

I've attempted a cheeky takeover of WCW but they won't do business yet. Only a matter of time. Got big plans for them.

I haven't made Smackdown yet, going to wait until i takeover WCW the n have them all on Smackdown in better version of the Invasion.

I am 1 point away from being a global promotion with TCW. My prestige is better than SWF's so I am assuming when I go global I will be able to start taking their talent away.

I ended ties with WW (my 1st developement camp) in the US. I just opened a really small developement camp in Northern Mexico. So now I have TCW:Mexico, TCW:Europe, and TCW:Australia. I am attempting a global takeover and having a fed in each main game area is fun. I need Canada, UK, and Japan still which should be easy once I go global.

It's only a matter of time before I run SWF down to a cult fed. Once I go global I may cut ties with USPW also. No more working agreement with them. Then I can crush them!

I am 1 point away from being a global promotion with TCW. My prestige is better than SWF's so I am assuming when I go global I will be able to start taking their talent away.

I ended ties with WW (my 1st developement camp) in the US. I just opened a really small developement camp in Northern Mexico. So now I have TCW:Mexico, TCW:Europe, and TCW:Australia. I am attempting a global takeover and having a fed in each main game area is fun. I need Canada, UK, and Japan still which should be easy once I go global.

It's only a matter of time before I run SWF down to a cult fed. Once I go global I may cut ties with USPW also. No more working agreement with them. Then I can crush them!

You will actually have to be bigger than the SWF to take their talent. So even if your prestige is bigger, you need to have better popularity to take the #1 spot, which then allows you to steal talent.

You will actually have to be bigger than the SWF to take their talent. So even if your prestige is bigger, you need to have better popularity to take the #1 spot, which then allows you to steal talent.

Really? That sucks! There is nothing I want more than to take them down. Should I change from tapes to airing my shows online to help me gain overness?

June 2013 - I AM FREAKING OUT

I was running an ACPW game as booker only and have been doing great, moved them to rank 23 , got them regional and have got a D pop in Queube and E+ in Maritimes.

SWF just fell to Cult size and dumped their booker. At this point, I click the button and apply for employment. Now granted I did for WLW earlier in the year and did not get the job so I wasnt expecting anything.

I got the job.

So now my ACPW game is an SWF Game, they have just fell to cult, they have an enourmous bloated roster and we are at a blank slate... Oh .. have I mentioned that i have no IDEA how to run a sport-entertainment promotion!

Good thing I copied the game before I applied :) I will repost tonight when I give out my first round of roster cuts.

June 2013 - I AM FREAKING OUT

I was running an ACPW game as booker only and have been doing great, moved them to rank 23 , got them regional and have got a D pop in Queube and E+ in Maritimes.

SWF just fell to Cult size and dumped their booker. At this point, I click the button and apply for employment. Now granted I did for WLW earlier in the year and did not get the job so I wasnt expecting anything.

I got the job.

So now my ACPW game is an SWF Game, they have just fell to cult, they have an enourmous bloated roster and we are at a blank slate... Oh .. have I mentioned that i have no IDEA how to run a sport-entertainment promotion!

Good thing I copied the game before I applied :) I will repost tonight when I give out my first round of roster cuts.

Sports Entertainment is the easiest fed to run too! Menace and other entertainment skills are your friend. Anyone with high menace push to the main event. Try to get them to 100 over and then put them in matches with each other to get high rated matches. do this for awhile and SWF will be back on top again.

Sports Entertainment is the easiest fed to run too! Menace and other entertainment skills are your friend. Anyone with high menace push to the main event. Try to get them to 100 over and then put them in matches with each other to get high rated matches. do this for awhile and SWF will be back on top again.

ummm... heheheh.. so what other entertainment skill will help me greatly instead of Menace... cuz.. umm.. coming from ACPW, i went a bit too much IN CHARACTER... and fired Gargantuan and that giant roided russian dude.... I was gonna go with leaner faster funnier crunchier for the new SWF...... DO'H!

Really? That sucks! There is nothing I want more than to take them down. Should I change from tapes to airing my shows online to help me gain overness?

I honestly don't think that shows being live affects how much you gain from them. Live or taped, its the quality of the show that determines that.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong there...

ummm... heheheh.. so what other entertainment skill will help me greatly instead of Menace... cuz.. umm.. coming from ACPW, i went a bit too much IN CHARACTER... and fired Gargantuan and that giant roided russian dude.... I was gonna go with leaner faster funnier crunchier for the new SWF...... DO'H!

Khoklov is a huge asset in the SWF. Huge. He is super easy to get and keep at a high level of overness because of the Menace and Star Quality. Gargantuan would be the same, though he's less skilled in the ring.

So I... accidentally made Freddy Huggins into a main eventer.

Can't say I was expecting that. My tag team belts are way too high up the card right now for mid level belts, I'm having real trouble getting anybody to drop them without them challengers getting ridiculously over first.

I honestly don't think that shows being live affects how much you gain from them. Live or taped, its the quality of the show that determines that.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong there...

He meant selling DVDs or showing shows online. I'd say keep with the extra money, personally.

Khoklov is a huge asset in the SWF. Huge. He is super easy to get and keep at a high level of overness because of the Menace and Star Quality. Gargantuan would be the same, though he's less skilled in the ring.

You don't need them, by any means, though. Anyone with 80+ entertainment skills can bust a promo to get over fairly easy.

He meant selling DVDs or showing shows online. I'd say keep with the extra money, personally.

You don't need them, by any means, though. Anyone with 80+ entertainment skills can bust a promo to get over fairly easy.

Misread JJL's quesiton.

As for the SWF, you don't need Khoklov. There is almost no one on the roster who is "needed" in the sense that losing them will sink you. But someone who isn't used to the SWF probably doesn't realize how those workers can be valuable. I've seen folks get rid of Faith because he's "too old", or Roberts because he's not entertaining, and so on. Those kind of moves aren't wrong - its a game and you play it how you want - but if folks want to succeed, its about making the best use of the resources you have.

It doesn't take a lot to make a new star in the SWF. But it does take time and if you God push them, you are hurting the overness of your other workers. In truth, there are relatively few quality wrestlers who have 80+ enteratinments skills available at any given time. And with some of them, you would be starting at zero for overness, which makes a long climb up the popularity road.

If someone chooses to get rid of Khoklov for a good reason - he's not that great in the ring (and they can't give him time to get better), he's using his creative control to mess things up, or maybe he tested positive for steroids (never done that for me, but anyone can) - then absolutely. But getting rid of one of the valuable tools you have without good reason doesn't seem... sound... to me.

With my seemingly endless ability to get distracted and start a new game, I tried modifying the C-Verse. Took out the biggest promotions and some of the smaller promotions. Dropped TCW and USPW to low-cult, and low-regional status respectively. SWF doesnt exist. etc.

Anyways, in this game, Im giving myself unlimited cash. However, I am only allowed to sign workers who debut in-game(aside from non-wrestlers). So randoms and futures only. I used the editor to make the workers available in America. So I skipped through the first 6 months so I could actually have workers.

The top 5 promotions are:

TCW, still at cult

SOTBPW, Cult

GCG, Cult

CGC, Cult

WLW, Regional

I am wondering if putting Chance Fortune in a feud with Sam Keith, Dark Angel, Dread, Morpheus, or Bryan Holmes would be enough to get him into the main event. 2 month feud that could propel him to the main event. If it's Morpheus it would be using his menace to demolish Chance Fortune in a lot of backstage segments. Do that on every show for a month and Fortune may be good enough to win a match against a main eventer or two. Sorry for always thinking out loud about my TCW game.

Once Chance Fortune is main event him and Rocky Golden would win the tag team titles off the Machines and be called Golden Fortune. After a couple months they would drop the belts to go back on their own singles runs.

So I'm playing Pro Wrestling MAX but have changed it to a more marketable product for sponsorship. I started out with a very generic roster having DWN, both of the Keith's, Steven Parker, the works that have under E+ pop(my personal money saving effect). Now in mid-to-late 2010 they are getting picked up, the SWF and TCW mostly ignored my roster surprisingly, but now NOTBPW just hit National and got Matt Keith, Steven Parker, and DWN. Greg Gauge left for RIPW and now my ME is my Tag Champs Rich and Famous and Roderick Remus who is now my PWMAX Champ.

2010 is looking so very bleak it's not funny... at least I have Nate Johnson and UK Dragon to work with...

My latest troublemaker in TCW?

Is it chief obnoxious himself, Joey Minnesota? Nope, apart from asking for his release periodically, although I think I've brought him up to the point where he's just annoyed rather than outright angry.

Steve Gumble, annoyed at me jobbing the hell out of him? Nope (you think he'd be used to it by now. He was doomed when Allen left).

Wolf and his ego? Nope.

Jasmine. Fricking. Saunders.

What.

Two missed road agent meetings and a tasteless prank inside of a month and a half. No idea what the heck has gotten into her.

Decided I want to ruin NOTBPW and CGC just for kicks, while I also take down TCW and USPW so using 4C as my development territory, I'm attacking them from above and below.

CGC have just 3 wrestlers with C- or above popularity on their roster, soon to be 2 as I've just started negotiations with Gargantuan. NOTBPW have 17, soon to be 15 as I've already signed Watson and Haynes.

With those three, 4C will have 16. And when my DeColts feud ends, I'm sending them down too, at least Jack and Steve anyway, might keep Ricky. Also going to give them Edd Stone after I wrap up what he's doing, and when Dan Stone and Sean McFly end their Best Of Seven series (which is going to span a full seven months, culminating at SC) then at least one of them will head down too. Troy Winner must be licking his lips.

In the US, BSS continues to rule TCW as champion, feuding from what I can tell with Jay Darkness, Atlas and Cornell. He has multiple singles victories over TC, and is causing them to struggle to get to B- ratings (which requires them to bust out Hawkins/Bryant/Cornell/Vessey matches) and they probably average C+ now. USPW are sinking, and happy to get a C, usually pulling a C- and sometimes a D+. They get regularly beaten by my female-only brand, even when I don't breach the "-only" part of that and throw on some men.

And as a personal mission, I'm trying to end Joey Minnesota's career. Pre and Post Show 18 minute All Out matches at 100% intensity and danger. Only one minor nose injury so far but it'll be wearing his body down slowly at least just by the six weekly intense matches... and he has eighteen months left to run on his contract.

Went on my active but slow running FCW game just now in May 2015 and I was shocked by how good my roster had gotten. I had two spells at FCW in this game with a couple year gap between so that is why we're still regional

Main Event/ Pop in Puerto Rico

Billy Russel /81

PRP/ 100

Art Reed/ 66

Hell Monkey/ 65

T-Rex/ 61 (ewww, why did I sign him :p)

UpperMid

Acid II/ 46

Matty Faith/ 45

Optimum Eagle/ (Black Eagle/ Plague/ American Optimus) 54

Rhino Umaga/ 42

Sean Deeley / 65

Midcard

Boriken Love Machine/ 48

D.C Rayne/ 44

Eddie Howard/ 43

IB Apollo/ 46

Jesus Chavez/ 43

Larry Wood/ 55

Rudy V/ 52

LowerMid

AAWeasel/ 26

Hector Galindo/ 44

Lassana Makutsi/ 39

Matt Hocking/ 26

Opener

Killer Shark/ 27

Super Panther (Phenominal E/ Red Panther)/ 25

ET

Dr. Michael O' Haire/ 12

My latest troublemaker in TCW?

Is it chief obnoxious himself, Joey Minnesota? Nope, apart from asking for his release periodically, although I think I've brought him up to the point where he's just annoyed rather than outright angry.

Steve Gumble, annoyed at me jobbing the hell out of him? Nope (you think he'd be used to it by now. He was doomed when Allen left).

Wolf and his ego? Nope.

Jasmine. Fricking. Saunders.

What.

Two missed road agent meetings and a tasteless prank inside of a month and a half. No idea what the heck has gotten into her.

Two words:

"The Big. Smack. Scott."

"Every night this week."

BSS continues to rule TCW as champion

Wait whoa what the HELL is going on in your game??

Wait whoa what the HELL is going on in your game??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/bss.png

I'm now into January 2013 and he's still going strong. I'm pretty certain that's also his best ever match. I know that Cornell has since managed to only get a B- out of him, and he once Main Evented a PPV with a C match.

*blinks*

Joey Minnesota's highest gimmick stat is comedy.

...Alright then.

Never did like her. I say fire her butt and let her languish in the indies.

Thing is, she's not expendable enough to fire. A year and a bit of practice has made her a colour commentator FAR superior to Kyle Rhodes(not that that's much of a feat), rated at 85/B+ , and although I have another one that is better than her (Melanie Florence), I'm a little hesitant to kick her out when she's literally one of the best on colour in the world (5th) and only 26 to boot.

Maybe if she starts lowering my backstage massively, but I'd rather retain her than see her go to another company and boost their ratings.

Two words:

"The Big. Smack. Scott."

"Every night this week."

...I lol'd.

Archived