What's going on in your game?

Anyone want to see this as a possible dynasty? I've been toying with that idea for some time or either I do a watcher dynasty with almost all cheat codes on just to see what happens.

I would read it as well.

Also I thought I would post this to let everyone know that I stopped my NYCW game because well I hate the product. I know I should have realized that earlier but I didn't I just don't like the fact that the Stomper doesn't want to expand into other areas and stuff.

After stopping that game I started a new game this time with FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling (FCW) and I am currently in June, 11 days away from FCW - FREEDOM'S Fury

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Puerto Rican Power

FCW Peoples Champion: Bradford Peverell

FCW Tag Team: The Latino Kings (Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez)

Feuds

Puerto Rican Power vs. Handsome Stranger

FCW Championship Feud

I am going to set up more feuds, I did have more going but some people left so they ended.

Here is my next card for my upcoming event which I am going to go and do right after I am done posting this...

FCW FREEDOM's Fury

Leper Messiah vs. Bradford Peverell ©

FCW Peoples Championship

Matt Hocking vs. King Kong Kennedy

DC Rayne and Eddie Howard vs. Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez ©

FCW Tag Team Championship

Carlos Gonzalez vs. Jesus Chavez

Kirk Jameson vs. Puerto Rican Power ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship

Handsome Stranger vs. Chris Kaladaro (My user character)

I did give the Puerto Rican Championship to Shawn Gonzalez but then I had to have Puerto Rican Power win it back because Shawn Gonzalez didn't want to resign because my company wasn't big enough. He has yet to be picked up by another company.

Also like I said when I posted my NYCW info I do hope to take this game to at least five years. I have taken them to three years before so hopefully I can go the extra mile and get an extra two years out of them making it five and then hopefully ten.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, RDJ and Flying Jimmy Foxx love classical music. I wonder if that

(+) Ricky Dale Johnson is loyal to Flying Jimmy Foxx.

RDJ. Is loyal to Flying Jimmy Foxx.

Thatcher and RDJ are best friends. That's fine.

But Ricky is loyal to a man a decade younger than him.

*faec*

*pillow*

P.S. I'm in bed.

Quick updates as I continue on with my WWE game. I'm currently moving towards my next pay-per-view, which was supposed to be Fatal 4-Way but I changed it's name back to King of the Ring. Mr. McMahon announced this news along with a big announcement concerning the new transfer system which will be replacing the current draft system. Drafts can still take place but only if the General Manager feels the draft-swap in question it's worth the money, the draft itself along with some extra money may need to be put in place in order for a deal to go through. McMahon also announced that between 1st June-August 31st every year any transfers could be made, McMahon then stated that a special transfer window would open for the month of November every year as well to allow brands to build towards WrestleMania.

So far my King of the Ring main event features Randy Orton defending his WWE championship against John Cena. Throughout the build to this match current Intercontinental champion, and Money in the Bank holder, Christain has been playing mind games with Orton suggesting he may wait until the conclusion of the match to see if Orton is still champion, and then cash the briefcase in. Stephanie McMahon and Randy Orton are still set to get married as the McMahon-Orton Era continues.

I've been doing a storyline where RAW GM "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes and Smackdown GM Teddy Long have brought in WWE workers from the WWE financial offices to evaluate their talent and help determine their value. Dolph Ziggler was annoyed when he was valued under a million dollars and decided to complain to Teddy Long.

With the transfer system in place Teddy Long announced that he was putting Chris Jericho up for sale after suspending him for racism recently. Yeah, i'm carrying on my "Is Jericho Racist?" gimmick. Following the announcement that Teddy Long has put Jericho up for sale, Jericho made an appearance on RAW that week after his suspension was over. Jericho was granted time on RAW thanks to GM Dusty Rhodes. While on RAW Jericho claimed that Teddy Long was a racist for putting him up for sale for no reason when clearly he is the best wrestler in the world today. Jericho then challenged Teddy to a match at King of the Ring. Jericho also announced he would be on Smackdown that week to compete in his first round qualifying King of the Ring match, and claimed he would win the King of the Ring and beat Teddy's racist black ass too all in the same night at King of the Ring.

Jericho appeared on Smackdown later that week defeating Dolph Ziggler in a first round qualifying King of the Ring. Jericho also debuted a new manager/sidekick with him, a black guy named Sammie who before the match Jericho cut a promo about claiming he hand picked Sammie from the slums of New Orleans and gave him a job cutting his grass on the weekends, and walking with him to the ring on weekdays.

My King of the Ring pay-per-view was a total smash. CM Punk defeated William Regal in the finals to become the 2010 King of the Ring. Punk celebrated with the SES following his huge win. Mysterio, who is now a part of the SES because he lost to Punk at the last PPV, stood at ringside looking annoyed, not even attempting to join in with the celebration. Punk didn't like the fact that Mysterio didn't show him respect following his win, therefore, Punk and the rest of the SES beat the hell out of Mysterio with steel chairs. Punk then hit 10, YES 10!!!! Go To Sleeps on Mysterio. Punk then got on the microphone stating that he is now the King not only of this ring, but the WWE and that means he gets what he wants. Punk said he would be coming for Mysterio's family that coming Friday on Smackdown and no act of God could stop what would happen.

The main event of the night had Randy Orton defeat Cena to regain his WWE Championship. Earlier on in the night Orton and Steph promised a big announcement the next night on RAW. Also, the planned match between Jericho and Teddy Long didn't happen. Teddy Long came to the ring in wrestling gear but instead of showing up in the arena Jericho appeared on the titontron and claimed he would not be at King of the Ring that night due to the fact he had to fire his Mexican limo driver for falling asleep at the wheel on the way to his house tonight. Jericho said he was sorry for the no-show.

The following night on RAW I carried on my "Is Jericho racist" angle by airing a promo of Jericho sitting in his front yard with "Sammie" mowing his lawn. The promo was deisgned to hype Jericho's return to the WWE as part of the RAW brand following his recent firing from Smackdown. Following the promo we cut backstage where Smackdown general manager Teddy Long spoke with RAW general manager "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes. In this segment Long claimed that Dusty was racist by hiring Jericho, and therefore RAW - as a brand - was racist. Dusty refused to listen to Teddy Long and told him to leave his office. The camera stayed with Dusty at this point as he turned behind him to notice Goldust standing there. Goldust said the words "You've had a good run Daddy". Dusty looked annoyed. Also on that edition of RAW Orton and Stephanie claimed they would be getting married two weeks from that night.

The stories continue in my new diary which is about to be released. Check out for it!

I would read it as well.

Also I thought I would post this to let everyone know that I stopped my NYCW game because well I hate the product. I know I should have realized that earlier but I didn't I just don't like the fact that the Stomper doesn't want to expand into other areas and stuff.

You know, I've often thought in 08 that it would be cool to "invest in"(I.e. add money in the editor to) a pre-existing small promotion and try my training fed vision with one of them. a thought that died down somewhat when 10 came out and VWA was introduced. Still, if Stomper is that resistant to expansion, you may have given me another reason to choose NYCW for that. I'm not particularly interested in expansion when I'm in training mode either.

USPW 2011 April

just held Freedom Fight and Kurt Laramee has finally been dethroned by Steve Frehly in a triple threat match also involving Rocky Golden

James Justice has gone and i'm starting to feel like i've got SWF and TCW cast outs, i now have Joe Money aka Joe Sexy playing a Ted Dibiase heel role, Jack Giedroyc who has pretty mch jobbed himself to upper midcarder some how and now John McClean has joined

Nemesis came off hiatus and got him to join changed him to a wrestler and is having one last run with a federation before settling down and hoping he's do good backstage

i also have Rick Law, Greg Black and Dark Angel from NOTBW, who is working his way to the top, i also signed Hell's Bouncer known as Mr Hell who is McCleans bodyguard

i try and keep my roster to a minimum so i only sign people as i lose them and next to lose is T-Rex, not overly bothered about losing him, as Gargantuan will be his replacement, he has been attacking everyone and both Faces and Heels are trying to stop him

TCW 2010

As the year is coming to a close soon I have had some dissappointments.

Chance Fortune vs Tommy Cornell rated in the 70's! :(

-With this result I've decided that Chance Fortune will not be pushed to main event now. He was in the 80's overness all over the US. I may allow him to win some tag team titles but as of right now I don't think I will ever let him hold the World Title.

RDJ won the World Title at Threatening Behavior off of Tommy Cornell.

-He will hold it into 2011. Tommy Cornell may get a rematch at Malice in Wonderland.

Influx of Workers

-Liberty, Jack Giedroyc, Valiant, and Jim Force have all joined the roster. Them with Vengeance, Rich Money, Enforcer Roberts, and Chris Morisette are going to beef up the Tag Team, and International Title pictures.

Texas Law beat the Machines at Threatening Behavior

-Texas Pete and Rick Law have turned out to be a good tag team. The Machines are going to be feuding with the Holy Alliance (Giedroyc, and Valiant) while Texas Law defends against a couple heel teams.

Big Smack Scott turned down my contract offer. Kinda makes me sad.

In my game I am going into 2011 and still am not sure what my yearly theme will be. For 2010 I wanted to build up to a Ricky Dale Johnson vs Tommy Cornell at Malice in Wonderland for the TCW World Title.

I originally thought it would be a year built around elevating Chance Fortune, Aaron Andrews, Sammy Bach, and such towards the main event. Fading out RDJ, Sam Keith, Bryan Vessey, Morpheus (after a world title win and run).

The main event would be Eddie Peak, Wolf Hawkins, Tommy Cornell, Rick Law, Rocky Golden, Joey Minnesota, Dark Angel, and another heel.

Those were my old plans. Not sure I want to do that now though. It's tough for me going into my biggest show of the year not having any direction for afterwards.

In my game I am going into 2011 and still am not sure what my yearly theme will be. For 2010 I wanted to build up to a Ricky Dale Johnson vs Tommy Cornell at Malice in Wonderland for the TCW World Title.

I originally thought it would be a year built around elevating Chance Fortune, Aaron Andrews, Sammy Bach, and such towards the main event. Fading out RDJ, Sam Keith, Bryan Vessey, Morpheus (after a world title win and run).

The main event would be Eddie Peak, Wolf Hawkins, Tommy Cornell, Rick Law, Rocky Golden, Joey Minnesota, Dark Angel, and another heel.

Those were my old plans. Not sure I want to do that now though. It's tough for me going into my biggest show of the year not having any direction for afterwards.

Sammy Bach and Dark Angel would be a great feud,

i would send Tommy Cornell vs Wolf Hawkins never played as TCW but i believe they are mentor and protege, and have it so Wolf Hawkins is finally breaking out on his own

but my feud would be Dark Angel and Sammy Bach just based on that i really like both them

Sammy Bach and Dark Angel would be a great feud,

i would send Tommy Cornell vs Wolf Hawkins never played as TCW but i believe they are mentor and protege, and have it so Wolf Hawkins is finally breaking out on his own

but my feud would be Dark Angel and Sammy Bach just based on that i really like both them

Yeah I do too. Dark Angel helped me get Chance Fortune over. Then I realized Chance Fortune still isn't doing as well as I hoped. Sammy Bach could make a face turn and work a program with Dark Angel for awhile.

Wolf Hawkins may be making a face turn and feuding with Cornell mid to late 2011.

well Independence Day Slam was most likely my most successful PPV and was one of the most fun ones i have booked

Order and Chaos (Rick Law and Tyson Baine) beat The Fear and The Divine ( Jim Force and Darryl Divine)

Rick Law was not resigned by TCW so i quickly snapped him up, i had nothing for Baine to do so i turned him face, Jim Force is now Jim Fear and is pretty much a psycho with Divine becoming obsessed with him

Dread beat Andre Jones

Dread is fast on his way to retirement and Andre Jones is finally breaking into the main event scene, he lost in his first major match but will most likely win the rematch

Bruce the Giant beat Nicky Champion

Champion is heel and has had enough of always being the underdog and is now more aggressive , The Giant has a more relaxed schedule and slowly fading him out to midcarder

Greg Black beat Runaway Train

Train has been stalking Black, because of Blacks manager Hannah Potter, Train won a number one contender match for any belt he likes and choose the National Title which Black lost by count out and then won the rematch by pinning Train

Chris Caulfiled beat Nemesis

this feud is in its six month and still going strong, Nemesis came out of retirement to face Caulfield, when Caulfield was feuding with Laramee, Nemesis has since dug up an old grudge about the DAVE Championship and is more of a DAVE vs Dave match than anything

Steve Frehly beat Rip Chord

Frehly is the heavywieght champion, and wanted a challenge has he has beat all other challengers, Rocky Golden has proved to be a tough challenge but has beaten him twice in a row, Strong got his old friend Rip Chord a multi-championship wrestler to face him, it was pretty much Frehly destroying the 62 year old with a decent rating

Dark Angel, Kurt Laramee and Joe Money beat Enygma, Sean McFly and Rocky Golden

Laramee is feuding with Enygma and Money is feuding with McFly, Angel was a last minute addition replacing John McClean who pretty much has been useless to me, this was kind of a who ever wins, each wrestler gets to have one wish granted be it title shot, match stipulation, which i haven't decided on yet

my biggest draw at the moment is my stable The Supreme 8, formerly the Supreme 7, Leader Joe Money aka Joey Sexy, USPW Champion Steve Frehly, Kurt Laramee(tensions are high between Frehly and Laramee over the title) John McClean aka Squeky McClean, Jack Giedroyc, Atlas, and Frederique Antonio Garcia, and Then the 8th member John Greed joined a month later and also has loose conections with Runaway Train

I have 48.2 pop in South Mexico. I need 41 importance to jump to International with TCW.

At the end of January (i.e. time for tv negotiations), I have 41 importance! Wait...

/calc

I need 48.3 pop in S.Mexico.

Got it :D

My monthly Mexico show went well. Even got a 75-rated match out of the Huge Event.

Oh, and I decided to do a UK/Europe once/month tour.

Can't get another TV show (well...I might can >_>) on my main network (which is Very Big and goes to US/Canada, so I'm happy with the contract).

BTW:

1. Karen Killer does well with Sammy Bach (aka Dead Pool).

2. Darkness (aka Jay Darkness aka Danny Fonzarelli) does well with Dead Pool.

3. "Darkness Rising" have the tag belts, having put forth two 80+ matches with The New Wave for them. And having two matches of the night. Wow.

~~~~~~

In BSSBSC, NYCW and RIPW went to war!

Internet was down for nearly a day, so I returned to TEW to alleviate my boredom...

Started a new company in the C-Verse, the Southern Wrestling Confederation.

First show, Sgt. Bubba Lee West takes Cameron Vessey as his protege. Figured I'd go with it, and see if they're a capable tag team. Next show (as the first was the tournament for the SWC Southern Heavyweight championship), I matched them up against the random pairing of Nomad and New York Red, the two biggest heel jobbers in the company.

Both teams turned out to have great chemistry, resulting in a D+ match and a healthy popularity boost for all involved. Both teams continue to put on solid (for a Small sized company) matches, and now I'm looking at the possibility that I might have to use New York Red for more than being a complete jobber and the positive backstage boost I get from him by having his brother as my referee.

I mean, sure, Bubba Lee West, Cameron Vessey, Nomad... all three of them I planned from the start to play a decent part in the company. But New York Red? He got a job because his brother was the ref, he's a solid jobber, and has SCCW cred. And now, he's getting over quick enough from this team with Nomad that he's on the verge of actually getting some wins.

Internet was down for nearly a day, so I returned to TEW to alleviate my boredom...

Started a new company in the C-Verse, the Southern Wrestling Confederation.

First show, Sgt. Bubba Lee West takes Cameron Vessey as his protege. Figured I'd go with it, and see if they're a capable tag team. Next show (as the first was the tournament for the SWC Southern Heavyweight championship), I matched them up against the random pairing of Nomad and New York Red, the two biggest heel jobbers in the company.

Both teams turned out to have great chemistry, resulting in a D+ match and a healthy popularity boost for all involved. Both teams continue to put on solid (for a Small sized company) matches, and now I'm looking at the possibility that I might have to use New York Red for more than being a complete jobber and the positive backstage boost I get from him by having his brother as my referee.

I mean, sure, Bubba Lee West, Cameron Vessey, Nomad... all three of them I planned from the start to play a decent part in the company. But New York Red? He got a job because his brother was the ref, he's a solid jobber, and has SCCW cred. And now, he's getting over quick enough from this team with Nomad that he's on the verge of actually getting some wins.

This sounds great! I love it when I get a surprise like that. Do you have a fed logo and stuff? I would totally put them into my own default data to be another small fed.

This sounds great! I love it when I get a surprise like that. Do you have a fed logo and stuff? I would totally put them into my own default data to be another small fed.

I created a logo myself, never got around to a banner sadly.

Anywho:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/SWC.jpg

Not my best work, but doesn't look too bad in game.

EDIT: Product

Southern Brawling Updated

Key: Traditional

Heavy: Mainstream

Medium: Realism, Hardcore

Low: Risque, Pure

Very Low: Cult

MI: 40%

MD: 40%

F/H Divide: Strong

Women's Wrestling: None

T&A: Low

The idea being to take the old school Southern brawling company, and not only appeal to those fans but to try and have some mainstream appeal. After all, all the Southern companies in the C-Verse have gone under, time to change a few things up! The product is based off of TWL and SCCW from the historic C-Verse mods, and then just boosted the Mainstream up a bit. It's rough, it's tough, and even the kids can watch it if they do their homework!

Oh, and just noticed that jerkface Fumihiro Ota bumped my Realism up to Heavy, making me performance over popularity (was equal). Guess that explains why the fans turned on all my angles last month. Bleh, guess I'll let him finish all his changes then tweak it back.

Second Edit: Actually, it's the fact he's put my Pure up to Medium that caused the problem. Still says he's working on the product, so I'll let him. Still, it's a silly product right now, no way I'd let it stay quite like it is.

Not a bad logo at all, Comrade.

Haven't even made it through a full month of the first tour with the Burning Hammer game and I've already managed to sour myself on the game a bit. Part of the intent was to build a "new generation" of heavyweight talent - not only developing the likes of Taira and Masuno to where they can have main event level matches without being carried, but develop a few of the other talents available. Guys like Taro, Tornado, Sakai, etc. Right at the end of February and beginning of March, I had Eisaku Hoshino come back to the business, then the PGHW contracts of Raymond Diaz and William Hayes both came up. So I signed all three. Hoshino and Diaz make for some nice match grades, no doubt, but its changed the feel of the game and it really doesn't feel for the better. Might still keep going with it, but its not as enticing now.

It doesn't help that all that new TCW renders have me hankering to give Total another run. Its the one promotion that I can't seem to get away from - it always draws me back with some new idea or approach I want to try.

I have two more PPVs before 2013's Supreme Challenge and right now the card is looking like it'll shape up something like this:

Number One Contender Match

Eric Eisen vs Rick Law vs Vengeance vs Rocky Golden vs Spencer Spade vs Sean Deeley

SWF Women's World Tag Championships

Alicia Strong & J-Ro © vs The A-List

Best Of Seven Series - Match 7

Dan Stone Jr vs Sean McFly

SWF World Tag Team Championships

Giant Umaga (Giant Tana) & Bali Umaga (Samoan Machine) © vs The Keith Twins

Axxis Jr vs El Mitico Jr

Mask vs Mask

SWF Women's World Championship

Lauren Easter © vs Samantha Keats (Sara Marie York)

Bruce The Giant vs Marat Khoklov

Last Man Standing Match

SWF International Championship (created through the merging of various titles Eric Eisen "won" with the SWF North American title)

Angry Gilmore © vs Swoop McCarthy

The Supreme Legend Match

Christian Faith vs Sam Keith

30/60 Minute Ironman Retirement Match

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Remo Richardson © vs Rich Money

Building to WWA Wrestlefest (Formerly USPW, now international) in December 2012

Dream Match: Christian Faith vs Jack Bruce

Faith is the legend face. Bruce was a face but took a few months off to star in a movie. He's come back a big shot heel like Rock 2003.

World Title: Remo © vs Matt Keith

Remo has been killing everyone. Matt Keith is the promotions #1 heel who just turned face for the first time....can Keith dethrone the Champion!

Swoop McCarthy vs Champange Lover

Lover is the ****y heel, Swoop is the ****y heel who just turned face. They were tagging when Lover just walked off. Left Swoop to get beat on a 2 on 1.

Nicky Champion vs Sam Keith

Nicky Champion is the promotin's top face for the last two years. Sam Keith is the US Champion. These two fought on a recent PPV in a title match where Sam slapped Alicia Strong (Nicky's Girlfriend/valet). Now its a nontitle grudge match.

I'm doing a game where the user character has revived Extreme Championship Wrestling (after paying Vince McMahon about eleventy-billion-trillion dollars, I assume), but with a focus on technical wrestling. It's July, but I'm looking ahead long term at having my 'big show' take place in December, and this is the card I'm projecting (not the full card, mind y'all):

ECW Risen 2011

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

Kevin Steen © vs. Roderick Strong vs. Stevie Richards

-Steen's held the title since about the end of May. The main story here is that Stevie Richards is looking for the feel-good story, since he's never won the ECW title. (I also find it amusing that he was in the triple threat that Terry Funk won the title in...but now he's the old guy. Not as old as Funk, but still slight continuity.)

ECW World Tag Team Titles Match

The Naturals © vs. Chad Collyer and John Walters vs. Murder City Machine Guns

-The Naturals and Collyer/Walters have been having sort of a Rockers/Rose and Somers kind of feud. The x-factor in this match is going to be MCMG. Although if they renew their TNA contracts before December, it'll just be Naturals/Collyer and Walters again.

El Hijo de Rey Misterio vs. Tiger Mask V (Milano Collection AT)

-This is a showcase of Lucha Libre vs. Puroresu. The kicker is that both use the Tiger Feint Kick as a finisher, but both have much more in their arsenals (V has Tiger Suplex, Driver, etc.).

Sabu vs. Necro Butcher

-And here's the obligatory hardcore bout that I'm none too proud of and is sure to get a low rating, given my product. But hey, It's ECW right? Anyways, these two just want to one up each other in terms of how hardcore they are.

And those are the match-ups that I know that I'm going to be shooting for right now. Any thoughts at all are welcomed, as always.

ACPW MAY 2015

I am shortly jumping into cult and decided to do my first game edit with the product. First, I made womans wrestling integrated into the company since I figured that we are lightweight fed, the top tier women wrestlers can really go toe to toe with the males. Second, I gave illegal US/Canadian Visas to a bunch of lightweights from all over the C-Verse so I can start trying to negotiate with them when or if they become available.

Main Cult-Goal - Get a TV Deal with the Pop Network . I almost got a D average in all of canada so im hoping that is enough to get me a deal... gulp.

Roster.

Main Event

Remmy Skye

Erick Strong

Zimmy Bumfhole

Alicia Strong

Thrill Seeker

Upper Mid-Card

El Orgulloso

Blu Jay (Frankie Boy)

Acid II

Blood Raven

Jason O'Conner

Rudy Velazquez

Mr. Luch III

Mid-Card

Ozzy Golden

Flash Savage

American Dragon

El Diablo

Simon Ice

Roderick Remus

Bret Biggz

Lower-Mid Card

Bart Biggz

Sky King

Sonny Wildside

Americna Flash

Dagger

Opener

Laura Flame

DareDevil Aero

Enhancement Talent

Aussie Devil

Apple Pie and Wrestling August Week 2 2011

This event marked the end of Sean McFly's career with USPW, anyone who is too big for my company i give them 3 months to get employed if they don't then i sign them by lowering thier popularity and then signing them and edit it all back, i pay big like Sam Strong does for other starts like Enygma but i only give them a one year contract

Openiong Match USPW Womens

Alicia Strong vs Belle Brydon vs Tamara McFly

Bella and Alicia have been feuding for ages and Tamara McFly is starting to earn her way to the top of the divison, Alicia retains with botched interference from Raven Robinson

The Hardcore Wrecking Crew beat Andre Jones

JD Morgan and Travis Century are sort of up and coming cult like team, who are also guns for, Joe Money payed them to take out Jones, and Strong turned it into a match

Nemesis beat Runaway Train, John Greed, Freddy Huggins, Bruce the Giant

this match was a number 1 contender match for any belt in the USPW

Order and Chaos beat Dread and Nicky Champion

Law and Baine is a tag team that wasn't supposed to last but i didn't choose a winner and they won the belts so i made a team out of them, Champion is like a tweener heel, and Dread is full on, Dread is trying to make Champion into a ruthless heel, but seems to hesotate will go face again soon

Chris Caulfield beat Jack Giedroyc

a fall counts anywhere match, Caulfield has court the attention of The Supreme 8, Joe Money issued a challenge to Caulfiled to fight Jack Giedroyc and if he lost would have to have joined the Supreme 8

Enygma beat Dark Angel to retain the Television Title

Dark Angel used his request to fight Enygma and was one of the best matches of the night, Enygma showed respect for him at the end, but Angel beat him down, now becoming a full on feud

Joe Money beat Sean McFly Casket Match

Money's request was to fight Sean McFly, who have feuded for the last six months, whoever lost would pay the ultimate price of being fired, McFly was buried and gone...joining TCW

Kurt Laramee beat Greg Black

this was a very short match as a couple of minutes in Gargantuan destroyed the two of them, Gargantuan is my new monster who hasn't wrestled yet but is now extremely over thanks to his menace, he will finally wrestle next month against Black

Rocky Golden beat Steve Frehly, wins UPSW World Championship

this was an end of a feud in which Golden narrowly missed all his title shots but finally won tonight, Laramee came down and hit Frehley accidently with a chair, whether it was an accident or not is part of my story of The Supreme 8 as Frehly was the won who beat Laramee and Golden for the belt a few months back

absolutly love being USPW, mainly thanks to a couple of diaries i've read, but can't seem to keep the original roster and most have been replaced

Added the SWC to my TCW game. Imported them with the product as listed by Comradbot. Only gave them 10% overness in Midsouth. We will see how they do. I also gave them $1,000,000 to begin with.

As for my fed TCW...

Great Chemistry between Liberty and Jim Force as a team. Just need a good team name and finisher.

I may give Cornell a few month vacation this year so I don't focus on him so much like I tend to do.

Added the SWC to my TCW game. Imported them with the product as listed by Comradbot. Only gave them 10% overness in Midsouth. We will see how they do. I also gave them $1,000,000 to begin with.

As for my fed TCW...

Great Chemistry between Liberty and Jim Force as a team. Just need a good team name and finisher.

I may give Cornell a few month vacation this year so I don't focus on him so much like I tend to do.

its not a great name but if it was USPW should be called The Forces of Liberty

Archived