What's going on in your game?

So I'm looking at the Nitro results and I see this.

http://i54.tinypic.com/25r12dw.jpg

Which brings a tear to my eye because it is the first anything I've had rated 90 or above. Then as the show comes to an end.

http://i56.tinypic.com/20qggfn.jpg

Oh my god. It is a good day. Take that WWF and your...main events featuring Faarooq. The show got a 72% at the end of the day, but man. I'm pretty happy with those ratings. I also got an 80% from DDP and Scott Hall. Banning booze backstage and making them show up 3 hours early was the best thing I did!

Can't wait for the WWF's Royal Rumble.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is kind of small but I thought I would post it because it struck me as weird. SWF after becoming Global (after falling to cult) had Joey Poison as their head booker. He only seemed to last a few monthes because a few monthes after he became head booker (I would say two tops) he lost the book. I found this to be really weird but whatever I am more focused on what I am doing than what anyone else is doing in my FCW game at the moment but I just thought I would share.

I'm posting in this topic like a maniac. So after a WCW Saturday Night show where the main event was Sting & Ric Flair Vs. Kevin Nash and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan. First headline I see?

http://i53.tinypic.com/atssyf.jpg

Ric Flair injured.

I was about to start crying, because I was going to do a Savage/Flair feud. Thankfully, I remembered the surgery feature, and saw that Flair was able to have surgery. IT was a success, going from 55 days to 14 days. Whew. In other news...

http://i55.tinypic.com/11kl21j.jpg

Oh no, what a loss...Public Enemy was going places..

Anyways. So, I find out, the Royal Rumble is on the same exact day as Souled Out. I hope Sting Vs. Scott Hall will be a better main event than the Royal Rumble..

decided to kick myself back into the C-Verse.. couldnt get into my old MAW game.. Id left it after a big blowoff show and cant create anything new and interesting.. Ive become detached..

anyway, I headed to Mexico and started up as SOTBPW.. only a month in so far, but its really fun..

I quickly inked a PPV deal with Seleccion Mexico.. but promptly forgot to change my events to PPV.. so my January show "Batalla de las Máscaras" wasnt shown on PPV.. stupid mistake on my part..

At the PPV-that-wasnt-a-PPV; El Fuerza completely his dominant heel turn by defeating Champagne Lover for the Campeon de Mundo.. (he refused to lose in truth, despite having a strong friendship with Lover.. not sure how Ill ever get the title off of now.. but Im happy to keep it on him for a while)..

elsewhere, La Alianza had a mixed night.. La Sucia avenged his previous non-title loss to The Cannonball Kid and retained the Campeon de Menor.. then Pirata Malvado, Verdugo Estupendo and newest recruit Satanas Negro (Jack Griffith) picked up some more gold for the group by defeating the Campeones de Trios El Hijo Espada Roja, Velocidad and Capitao Brasil Jr..

the night ended poorly for La Alianza as they lost to members of Redemption.. with leader El Demonio and Los Enfermos losing to Pablo Rodriguez and Las Pesadillas.

Im still working out the kinks, and as such my shows arent particularly fantastic.. around the 60 mark.. peaking at 64.. and Im still working out what to do with Axxis Jr and Blood Raven as well as working Ultimate Phoenix back into his angle with El Demonio.. my problem is that Ive got lots of Tecnicos at the top of the card, and not that many Rudos.. I smell a turn coming along for someone up there... I have signed El Acido (Acid) to bolster my midcard; and the ink is still wet on the deal to bring in Greg Gauge.. Im not expecting him to hang around too long.. but Id like to use him to get over some of the undercard..

distressing news came as BHOTWG offered a deal to Champagne Lover.. but that hasnt been resolved yet, and a counter offer is sure to come in - so Ill hold off on my panic just yet..

really enjoying my brief time in Mexico so far..

Just completed year six of my FCW game so I thought I would post an update as you can tell I am pretty much posting an update after each year I complete.

January 2016

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Ford Gumble

FCW Peoples Champion: Antonio Del Veccio

FCW Tag Team: Natual Storm (DC Rayne and Eddie Howard)

Feuds

Puerto Rican Power vs. Antonio Del Veccio

Note: Even though Antonio Del Veccio just won the Peoples Championship this feud probably wont be for it because in my opinion Puerto Rican Power is above the Peoples Championship.

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Feud

New Signings

King Kong Kennedy - Signed him to have him team with Ox Mastadon because they are team in the game so now I have four teams. Hopefully by my next update Natural Storm will have lost the tag titles not necessarily to Ox and King Kong though.

Larry Wood - Road Agent

Matty Faith

Here is the card for my first event of 2016 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Billy Jack Shearer vs. Matty Faith

Calvin Dark vs. Matt Hocking

Puerto Rican Power vs. Antonio Del Veccio

Al The Hillbilly vs. Jesus Chavez

Handsome Stranger vs. Chris Kaladaro

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship

CV77, Spring 79

SWF, at Global Level is in financial trouble : Rocky Street is dismissed as headbooker, replaced by mediocre booker (skill around 46 only!RS is 85-90) Dale Christian (AICW went bankrupt during 78) ; they are also at war AAFW and TWL

AAFW and CPW are at cult but far to jump to National to really compete with Eisenzilla

in Japan BHOTW and GCG are toe to toe at National level (Burning Hammer have a slight advantage in promotion momentum), and their respective owner settle the war. Antonio Moretti took over QUEST

CV97 running DaVE from the ground up. I'm in February 99, just making my biggest decision as booker ever, IMO

See, the DaVE Extreme Title, with A prestige, is not just going to go to anybody. That's what the tag titles and the Brass Knuckles title is for. So in the two years of playing DaVE, I've had two champions.

Johnny Martin and Tommy Cornell.

Martin held the title till November 97, when I finally gave Cornell his shot at the belt. His contract came up in August and I snatched him up, since he bailed from the SWF. Cornell turns and delivers the best match of DaVE's history, a B versus Bryan Holmes at "Christmas with the Devil".

Alas, the Cornell train had to end when he was signed into another development contract. So in May 98, I handed the belt back to Johnny. Why not, he's been amazing. Mixing hardcore brawls with technical masterpieces. When defending the title, he has ONE match below a C-. Perfect for me.

So Martin ends 1998 a perfect 16-0. He regained the title and never looked back. But in 1999, I sense I need something different. You can't have the face run through everybody, that just never works. So I made the switch to......

Corporal Doom.

It was a toss-up between the former SWF Champion (and current NYCW Empire Champ in my game) and JD Morgan. But I figured popularity and the ability to talk and brawl made the switch for me. But now I've got the perfect idea for my first usage of a storyline in this game.

See, I managed to get Cornell back again. And Shiek Mustafa helped Doom win the title. SOOO Martin faces the Shiek at Counter Culture 99, where Tommy Cornell helps the Shiek win. Now Johnny has to fight his way through three people; so he enlists the help of the DAVE Tag Team Champions, Big Cat Brandon and Chris Caulfield, and the DaVE Brass Knuckles Champion, The Wolverine, to help against Doom, Shiek and the traitor Cornell. Figure I can re-engerize Martin, test the future of Brandon and Caulfield in big matches, and give Cornell face time without the worry of making him champ right away again.

after losing interest in my USPW game, i got back into it for Liberty and Justice 2012

Main Event

Joe Money vs Sam Strong

Strong is retiring and Joe Money won't re-sgin with me, so i had a contract match, whoever won has control over USPW and is the official owner whoever lost is fired, Strong won and that very night handed over the contract to Alicia Strong and said his farewells to a sold out crowd

Dark Angel vs Steve Frehly

Frehly retained against Angel in a quick match, Angel has shot up the card, Laramee is still in a bitter feud with Frehly which has lasted as an on/off feud for a year and a half, not too sure as who i want as the winner of this fued, both have pretty much battered each other to piece

Enygma vs Jack Giedroyc

this match was to see if Jack now a main eventer could handle the topspot, Enygma is pretty much the man of USPW in my game, they had a handshake after the match, which is to turn Jack face, as my whole roster is heel biased, i love my heels, but i need more than two face main eventers

I resigned from TWL on the first day of the new year. (1978)

Rip Cord wasnt gonna sign back, and his loyalty to Stampy couldnt keep him either (for the AI).

Simmed the entire year, and realized that TWL had fallen back to regional and 14th in the world. I had them at 7th in the world and at Cult :confused:

I resigned from TWL on the first day of the new year. (1978)

Rip Cord wasnt gonna sign back, and his loyalty to Stampy couldnt keep him either (for the AI).

Simmed the entire year, and realized that TWL had fallen back to regional and 14th in the world. I had them at 7th in the world and at Cult :confused:

Proves one of two thing

1) You were carrying them or

2) Rip Chord was carrying them.

Even without Chord we still had the Texas Outlaws, Professor Nero, The Lords of War (Icons in Texas), Corporal Doom, George DeColt, and Pat Deacon.

The only reason I resigned was because I was getting burnt out with 6 shows per month (4 TV and 2 events).

I went the last quarter of the year without TV and still made profit and popularity gain, but January first I had to resign.

Could apply to book for Terry Lambert, but I spearheaded a war against him earlier in the year.

Proves one of two thing

1) You were carrying them or

2) Rip Chord was carrying them.

Likely both. TWL does face some severe in-ring problems once Chord leaves for greener pastures (unless, I suppose, you turn off repetitive booking and spam matches between Nero/Chief Two Eagles/and Pat Deacon - before he leaves). But Teh_Showtime took them to a level, in just a few months, I have yet to reach after over 2 years! Sorry to hear that you resigned - I enjoyed hearing about your progress.

2046, I think.

It now takes ~2 hours to sim a full year ahead. Much, much longer if I'm doing something else (like surfing the web), so I've taken to just doing about 3 years/24 hours. I'm so close to being able to play!

Are you doing a watcher with the c-verse?

If so any chance of an upload to see how it pans out?

It's January 2012 in my USPW game and we're only three days away from Stars, Stripes, And Slams! We're extremely close to reaching National because we've hit 65 importance in eight regions as of now. It just takes a little bit for the National status to actually take effect. We're right in the middle of January, so either we'll move up a day after the PPV or at the end of the month. The biggest feud so far is definitely T-Rex and Nicky Champion over the USPW World title (they even have good chemistry, go figure).

T-Rex, Bruce The Giant, and Enygma are all 2x World champions. Nicky Champion is on his first reign. He won the title in a four-way match (first pinfall won) in which he pinned The Giant at Thanksgiving Thunder! T-Rex was not pinned and he did not submit in order to lose his title. He's still extremely over and he's been kept very strong. This was the first time Bruce actually agreed to lose a match to Champion. He refused to lose against him in 1v1 and tag matches. But this four-way made it possible.

One interesting note about this game is the fact that since January 2010 and now (January 2012)... Alicia Strong and Belle Bryden have each held the Women's title four times a piece (exchanging between each other). Bryden is the current champion and they've both held the title 5x (total) as of now. Don't get the wrong idea though - they didn't just feud with each other back and forth throughout the past two years. There has been a multitude of women's matches (6-way, 5-way, 4-way, 3-way, and even a battle royal). I always have to have at least ONE title belt that changes a bunch. This was it this time around. :rolleyes:

One thing I just did that I was really proud of (because it was the first time I did it) was remove Colosssus' mask from him after losing to Des Davids. The two of them had battled over the TV title for a couple of months and the feud had settled down after Davids had retained the title and moved onto Sean Deeley (who eventually won the title from him). Colosssus and Davids met once again (this time on TV) and it was the final battle between the two rising stars of USPW. The stipulation read that if Davids lost - he wouldn't receive a rematch for his TV title. If Colossus lost - then he would be forced to remove his mask.

The mask had only built up to 47% prestige over the past two years or so and I wasn't sure if I was going to keep him around anymore. I realized I needed to keep him around due to his age and his rapid skill improvement, but at the same time I already had a packed roster full of monsters. The mask was his way of being different than Bruce, Rex, and Baine. Now I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with him. I can't let him go, but I truly have NOTHING for him right now.

Have him off screen for a bit, while Davids parades the mask around as a trophy. Then suddenly the mask disappears/is stolen and everyone assumes that Colossus is returning. Debut someone new under the Colossus mask/gimmick and have them take out Davids and rampage a little bit, then when you get bored of that, bring back original Colossus as a face to save USPW from the new one and you then also have a monstrous face that can stand up to Bruce, Rex and Baine on the way to winning the World Title.

Have him off screen for a bit, while Davids parades the mask around as a trophy. Then suddenly the mask disappears/is stolen and everyone assumes that Colossus is returning. Debut someone new under the Colossus mask/gimmick and have them take out Davids and rampage a little bit, then when you get bored of that, bring back original Colossus as a face to save USPW from the new one and you then also have a monstrous face that can stand up to Bruce, Rex and Baine on the way to winning the World Title.

I like this. Especially since I have Giant Brody under contract now and he could easily be given the mask and gimmick with his size. He's not quite as big, but he's still a monster. The mask will give Brody something to go with considering his popularity is below a 7 in all territories. He's young, has a bit of star quality, and decent menace. His overall skills are terrible, but he can improve quickly working tag matches with those older veterans (especially Baine). I've always liked Brody and I've never been able to do anything with him besides "whoa, he's basically a giant, but not!" :o

I've been playing BSC on the C-verse for over a year game time so far, and I can barely get any popularity or heat. I have internet distribution and I'm running 1 event per month. If I do any more events, I lose money. I can't afford this since I have a critical owner's goal to double the company's money within 2 years. Each event gets an overall rating of about 40 or less, and the company can't gain any momentum or prestige. The matches are the big downers because my workers are merely sex objects. They have very little, if any, wrestling skill and next to no psychology. Even if I script each match, it gets penalized. Either it's too long and the workers lost flow, or it's 'extremely short'. Even matches with medium or high content risk get low ratings. Even if I put on an angle based on sex appeal, it gets a decent rating but the worker's popularity and momentum are rarely effected.

How the hell are risque T&A based products supposed to work? I must be doing something wrong.

How the hell are risque T&A based products supposed to work? I must be doing something wrong.

It's your regional battles. AAA and CZCW will kill you in ratings, making that 17 importance you get go back down to 16. Stupid Big Smack Scott not moving the company...

Archived