What's going on in your game?

Next day:

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/3/7002261994-orig.jpg

Holy crap that's a lot of money.

Also, YES

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/3/7002284918-orig.jpg

Fun fact: nearly every promotion at this point has obscenely-prestiged titles. As in, I don't think there's an ME title less than 90 prestige.

Even though the matches are ~50 or so, the sheer length of reign/time active/defenses is killer.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CZCW just hit 2012.

At the tail end of 2011 I lost Insane Machine. He absolutely wouldn't sign without a midcard title run and his skills have been declining about 2 points per year. He was already my tag champ and I didn;t feel like offering him another title so I let him loose. He was replaced by Tama So'oialo (Kid Toma).

Week later BHOTWG signed Hell Monkey to a written deal, and he was replaced by Champagne Lover. Now Monkey was my champ and he left before dropping the title and even though Lover would probably only be around for he won the title in a one night 16 man tournament.

Right after the tournament SOTBPW went National, they tried to sign Amazing Fire Fly and failed, which I was glad for because he's an awesome part of my tag division with La Sombra Jr. I figured I'd lose Lover right when his contract came up, two weeks later I get an email Champagne Lover has left SOTBPW.

Next Matty (Matt Sparrows) contract came up. Much like Fox Mask and Donnie he can barely get a C+ match out of Champagne Lover mean while Lover can pull Bs with most of my undercard. He wanted a main event title run so I left him go and replaced him with Darryl Devine.

Starting of 2012

Champagne Lover (Coastal Zone Championship) vs Marc Speed (Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship) best of seven series. Although Face/Heel doesn't matter in CZCW they are both Faces and Speed wants to prove the Xtreme title is just as good as the Championship title. It is a title for title match.

Darryl Devine vs Fox Mask

As much I love fox and he's the face of the company, he can't pull good matches out of great workers (Really a C+ vs Champagne Lover) so Devine will probably use him as a stepping stone to get to the Main Event.

Donnie vs Tama So'oialo

Both heels but with the loss of his tag partner Matty as The New Fly Boyz, Donnie has something to prove. Tama is new on the roster but slots in at Upper Midcard and we'll see if he can't give Donnie a run for the money. Even if he is the leader of 4Real (A boy band stable with Rich and Famous who now just go as Jordan and Idol)

The 36 Chambers vs The Lords of Xtreme

I lost Mikey James to TCW for one week. He worked no matches and was let go. He's been working for ACPW and NYCW until the six month waiting period was up. He returned with Ota as the martial arts based tag team The 36 Chambers. Now facing off against The Lords of Xtreme in a tag team grudge feud.

The Next Big Thing vs Rich and Famous

Both young heel tag teams looking to make a name for themselves. Jeremiah Moose and KC Glenn who have good chemistry as a team and Rich and Famous who have good tag team experience have grown in skill since the last time they met and both are Upper Midcard/Midcard teams that can pull C+ to B- matches.

Sweet & Sour vs The Wanderers

Lounge Lizard, The Weasel (formerly Air Attack) and Straight Shooter Kirk Jameson vs Drifter (Nelson Callum) and Nomad over the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. I have like 10 tag teams of midcard and under so I'm letting the Midcard guys take the titles and using the Xtreme title for the upper midcard. Both tag teams have great chemistry

This should last me from the January big event to the March big event with a weekly event between them.

I still have managed to keep everyone's momentum high enough that there is no one in my Who's Not list.

my brand split is in full effect, not a tone of wrestlers on each but i like it that way, lets me know each wrestler

USPW brand

Main Event

Christian Faith National Champion

Steve Frehly

Joel Bryant

Jim Fear (Jim Force)

Kurt Laramee USPW Champion

Upper Midcard

Andre Jones T.V Champ

Chris Caulfield

Enygma USPW Tag Champion

Art Reed

Bruce the Giant USPW Champion

Dread still not retired

Tyson Baine

Midcard

Greg Black

Johnny Martin

Freddie Datsun

John Greed

Mario Heroic

Mike Watson

Munemitsu Senmatsu

Lower Midcard

Swoop McCarthy

Mikey James

Freddy Huggins

Robbie Retro

Opener

Antithesis

Ricky Decolt

Spencer Spade

Rhino Umaga (enhancement Talent

Alicia Strong, Belle Bryden, Raven Robinson, Joanne Rodriguez, Tamara McFly and Jaime Quinn Womans Division

Main Feuds

Frehly and Laramee continue thier feud, Laramee cheated hsi way to the title, beating Chris Caulfield, Tyson Baine, Dhristian Faith and Steve Frehly in a five way elimination match, Laramee cheated through most of the match, Frehly wants his rematch and said he's going to have his rematch soon

Faith interrupted and said at Apple Pie and Wrestling he never pinned or submitted, he was eliminated when Laramee hit Frehly witha chair and chucked the chair to Faith as the ref turned round

so Alicia being the kind girl she is has given Faith another shot at United States of Pain

Frehly will instead Munemitsu Senmatsu who has been terrorising Frehly

Tyson Baine turned heel again and is battling Caulfield, both have had some good matches but Baine has intensified destroying Johny Martin, Cualfields friend and so at USOP, Baine will face Caulfield in a steel cell

Strong and Belle Bryden aprat from maybe Frehly and Laramee is my longest feud both winning matches against each other, Belle now claims that she should own USPW, after she beat Strong for the Womans Title and said that before Sam retired in was in alot of debt and sold fifty percent of USPW to her husband who i have not decided on yet

Freddie Datsun is a bitter veteran who never made it to the top and now has become a bully outside the ring destroying new workers trying to prevent any rise to the top for any wrestler, and is now onto Swoop McCarthy

Bruce the Giant has been gone for six months and has come back with a ful beard and can't explain where he has been he sided with Enygma to beat Retro Fear(Retro and Fear) for the titles, after winning he turned on Enygma, Enygma is trying to find out what happened to The Giant and said he went somewhere and has changed forever, The Giant showed Enygma a box Bruce takes everywhere and Enygma was missing for two weeks after seeing it, he came back two weeks later and seemed more deranged and is on the verge of turning heel

Greg Black vs Art Reed two best friends, tag Partners who kept losing so Reed turned on Black and are now feuding

United States of Pain

Kurt Laramee vs Christian Faith

Steve Frehly vs Munemitsu Senmatsu

Greg Black vs Art Reed

Baine and Dread vs Caulfield and Jones

will post about the 21st Century Brand later

heading into SummerSlam 2012 and it should be a pretty solid event

Tag Team Championship- The Legacy (Dibiase and Rhodes) vs Death Inc (Chris Daniels and Steve Corino) vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Enigma (Nathan Locke and John Mercer) ©

This match has should be solid as it will be a TLC match. Mercer and Locke are part of the ENIGMA stable with a few other wrestlers I created in order to create a next generation of wrestlers for my overall world. So far I have made twenty-five and signed only five of them. The division is strong though with Kane and Big Show being a dominating tag team as well as Road Rage (Batista and Goldberg) and Nexus. I have who ever the tag team champions are compete on both brands

Kurt Angle and Dolph Ziggler vs Brock Lesnar and Wade Barrett

This match is to continue the feud between Ziggler and Lesnar, Angle and Barrett. All four are main eventers and is basically a way to keep them on the card and have an important role.

IC Title - Chris Benoit Jr. vs Davey "The Machine" Richards

Benoit Jr is really named Michael Benoit, and yes I created and uploaded him part of the next generation and is the son of Chris Benoit. I wanted a Benoit like figure and decided to include him. Benoit and Richards have been going at it for months with Richards always dominating the scene. Richards is currently aligned with HBK and Benoit with Angle

Curt Hennig vs Tommy Cornell vs Jack Swagger

A filler match

Kaval and Christian vs Damon Stryfe and Max Idol

Max Idol is Claudio C from Ring Of Honor, who I brought in and has been solid. Stryfe and Idol are part of Enigma and have just invaded Smackdown attacking both Kaval and Christian

Sting vs Shawn Michaels

A dream match, Sting already lost to Undertaker at the previous Mania and is currently on his way to retirement. I unretired HBK, because well, he is my favorite of all time, and I plan on having him form a tag team with either Triple H or Bret Hart and adding another force to my tag division.

Bryan Danielson Vs Bret Hart

Yes, I brought back Bret Hart, because I love Bret Hart. Bret Hart and Danielson are going at it in a RESPECT match. They both want to see what they can do in the ring against each other, both claiming to be the best of two different generations. Bret Hart beat HBK at Mania 28 while Danielson defeated Cm Punk for the World Title at mania but has lost it since then

World Heavyweight Title - Triple H Vs Alberto Del Rio ©

Del Rio won the title at Wrestle Mania 27 and lost it at the previous years Summer Slam agaisnt Christian. Del Rio regained the title from Christian nine months later at Night Of Champions and has been dominating ever since, until Triple H switched brands in order to defeat Bret hart, but was cost the match by Del Rio, an avid Hit Man fan at heart.

Elimination Chamber Heavyweight Title - John Cena vs Steve Austin vs Sheamus vs CM Punk vs Undertaker vs John Morrison ©

Morrison currently in his second term with the belt since beating Bryan Danielson has been doing quite well. I've built up all of these guys for a possible shot, but Cena has not won a world title or main event in about two years, and Steve Austin is finally regaining his wrestling ability.

This will almost be as good as my previous mania which was

Mania 28

Bret Hart beat HBK

Cena drew to Austin

Ziggler won Money in the Bank against Kaval, Chono, Borne, Morrison, Riley

Alberto Del Rio beat Kurt Angle

Undertaker beat STing

Sheamus beat Triple H

Danielson beat CM Punk for World Title

Christian defeated Lesnar, Edge, and Barrett to retain Heavyweight

I have a feeling that NOTBPW hates WCW.

If Victoria Stone had taken over as owner instead of Jeremy Stone, perhaps things would be different. Not only do I have Tamara McFly under contract and in development training others, but I also have Lucy Stone-McFly (and her fraternal twin brother I created, Lyle, who isn't as talented). Lucy is on my Stampede brand participating in the women's tag division and Lyle is in one of my developmental promotions.

And now? I've signed Sean McFly (stealing him from NOTBPW) at 48-years old. His physical condition is horrible, but I can work with it and make him a special attraction. I can already see Chord vs McFly in the future for the WCW World Heavyweight title. The arrogant and (still) young Chord takes on the legendary (future HoI) veteran McFly. War is war and NOTBPW is losing big time. :cool:

Would anyone like a spooler?

I don't know what that is, at all. But it's a hell of a lot easier to find some spooler XML document than my ****ing TEW save.

HA GOTCHA YOU LITTLE ****ER!

Uh...which one is my save?

Edit: HOLY ****! The "50 years" folder is 1.5 GIGS. Somehow, the game I'm playing? 1.1 GIGS.

~~~~~~~~

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oebj5ix3x7ai08

It's also in the gamesave thread, for reference.

And apparently I can'tmake it an attachment to this post...

WARNING:

This save is a little over 50MB in it's zipped form. My computer is hella slow, but...it takes roughly a minute to save. And pretty much every button has some lag. So...yeah.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oebj5ix3x7ai08

It's also in the gamesave thread, for reference.

And apparently I can'tmake it an attachment to this post...

I'm pretty sure there is a size limit to post attachments. Thanks for this, Eidenhoek, it's very interesting to see how much the world changes in 50 years.

Just so you know, you don't need the backup and temp folders for the savegame to run, just in case you ever fancy uploading another (removing them will reduce the filesize by a lot so it is definitely worth it).

TNA TNA TNA! WOOOO WHOOO Ric Flair!

Someone's girlfriend hacked the nerd site! :p

:D:(

I apologize for the my lady's indiscretion. I made her watch the PPV tonight with me and while I was on my desktop getting it ready to go on the TV? She's typing away on my "nerd site" as she likes to put it. :o

I'm finally running my first show as NWF :3333333

And I have an 82.5 atmosphere (up from like <60 at one point).

And a guy walked out on me. Come to think of it, haven't really talked to my workers >____>

Oh! Bidding war with Saisho:

Guy is worth ~600, which I think is what he's now contracted for. Maybe 1,000 with other amenities.

What did I have to initially get him for?

$4,500 PER APPEARANCE. That was 1.5k more than his estimated WRITTEN VALUE.

TCW 2011 has started out fun.

This Spring and Summer in TCW is going to be known as the Legends Tour!

Currently building up a Vengeance vs Tommy Cornell World Title match.

Other Legends matches this summer. Vengeance vs Dread, Vengeance vs Sam Keith, Bryan Vessey vs Tommy Cornell, Bryan Vessey vs Dread, and other great matches with Liberty, Jim Force, Bruce the Giant, and others.

TCW 2011 has started out fun.

This Spring and Summer in TCW is going to be known as the Legends Tour!

Currently building up a Vengeance vs Tommy Cornell World Title match.

Other Legends matches this summer. Vengeance vs Dread, Vengeance vs Sam Keith, Bryan Vessey vs Tommy Cornell, Bryan Vessey vs Dread, and other great matches with Liberty, Jim Force, Bruce the Giant, and others.

Dread vs Bruce The Giant would be pretty bad ass.

I am not sure how I will run that match and build to it. Who would be a better face in your opinion? Bruce? That is who I am thinking would be more fun as a face.

Erm...

You've got Vengeance vs. Dread listed, and I'm assuming Vengeance is heel, so Dread is face there. Dread vs. Bryan Vessey... could be either.

You're trying to work out builds for specific matches rather than an arc through this summer that'll allow you to get the matches you want without overfast turns. This is probably less wise than figuring out how to get the matches you want, then allowing alignment to be decided by what fits at the time.

Erm...

You've got Vengeance vs. Dread listed, and I'm assuming Vengeance is heel, so Dread is face there. Dread vs. Bryan Vessey... could be either.

You're trying to work out builds for specific matches rather than an arc through this summer that'll allow you to get the matches you want without overfast turns. This is probably less wise than figuring out how to get the matches you want, then allowing alignment to be decided by what fits at the time.

Vengeance is a face. Using him currently as my Undertaker. Dread is a heel as he was teaming with Bryan Holmes feuding with a face Bryan Vessey in the fall of 2010.

If I had Dread vs Bruce the Giant at the end of the summer feuding for a month I could turn 1 of the guys face and have him continue for awhile as a face.

My product is a medium face heel divide so I try to only do face vs heel matches.

I am not sure how I will run that match and build to it. Who would be a better face in your opinion? Bruce? That is who I am thinking would be more fun as a face.

Absolutely the face. Bruce The Giant is one of those workers who can play the brute heel character and a legendary face. I've had him do both in my WCW game.

Just completed my ninth year of my FCW game so here is the update.

January 2019 with $2,620,707 in the bank.

108 Shows completed.

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Ford Gumble

FCW Peoples Champion: Paul Steadyfast

FCW Tag Team: The Latino Kings: Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez

Feuds

Paul Steadyfast vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Feud

Lepper Messiah vs. Matty Faith

Here is the card for my first event of 2019 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Lepper Messiah vs. Matty Faith

DC Rayne vs. King Kong Kennedy

Antonio Del Veccio vs. Carlos Gonzalez

Calvin Dark vs. Eddie Howard

Matt Hocking vs. Chris Kaladaro (My user character that I am also using in my CGC Dynasty game)

Paul Steadyfast vs. Ford Gumble ©

Champion vs. Champion Match

FCW Puerto Rican Championship

Retirees

Puerto Rican Power - Now a road agent

Shawn Gonzalez - Also now a road agent

Dean McWade

Al The Hillbilly

Released

Al The Hillbilly - After Retirement

Dean McWade - After Retirement

Pete The Hillbilly

New Signings

Dean McWade - I signed him up until his retirement in 2018

Paul Steadyfast

Atlas

Ace Youngblood

Lepper Messiah - got him back after he left USPW

Amo Del Gato

Note: One More year and I will have completed ten years something I have never done since I started playing TEW with 08's edition. Also this is the longest game I have ever had so hopefully I can keep it going for one more year which at this point I don't see why I wouldn't be able to in order to complete ten years and get the achievment for completing ten years with a single career.

Archived