Did we hit a time warp?

This is what Adam has to say in the initial discussion thread. Enjoy:

People's ages have been altered in previous versions too.

Technically they haven't changed either - whichever is the most up-to-date version of the CornellVerse is always the "canon" version, so any changes to ages means that the previous versions were incorrect.

I can't help but notice that a few workers (Rodger Dodger/Cage and Grandmaster Phunk), are quite a big younger in 2010 than they were in 2008? So did the Cornellverse get hit by a very selective timewarp, or is this a "reimagining" of the 'verse?

It isn't the first time this has happened, actually.

I think sometimes Ryland just goes "you know what, this guy should've been younger".

When 08 came out (actually, maybe WreSpi2) both Big Smack Scott and Skull DeBones got close to a decade knocked off of their ages.

Typically, however, it hasn't effected any of the historical mods. Just meant last time that BSS was really, really young when he worked for XFW, and I think it'll mean Phunk is really, really young in that same time period now.

Meanwhile, Blackjack Robbins is still pretty freakin' old.

I know Big Smack Scott's reason is explained over on the TEW Wiki.

Hahaha, yeah...

Oh BSS, you're truly the greatest worker in the C-Verse. I cry everytime someone fires him after a week for failing multiple steroid tests in said week. There's absolutely no fun in getting rid of BSS instead of trying to stick it out with him in the long term.

Hahaha, yeah...

Oh BSS, you're truly the greatest worker in the C-Verse. I cry everytime someone fires him after a week for failing multiple steroid tests in said week. There's absolutely no fun in getting rid of BSS instead of trying to stick it out with him in the long term.

Indeed, people owe it to themselves to have the Big Smack Scott experience. I'm probably going to have to be talked out of de-aging him and putting him active in SWF in the 1975 mod!

Indeed, people owe it to themselves to have the Big Smack Scott experience. I'm probably going to have to be talked out of de-aging him and putting him active in SWF in the 1975 mod!

It turns out, BSS is actually OUR Universe John Gordon, sucked back through time under a new alter ego to... save... the universe?

Hell, you should just have OUR John Gordon pop up in 1975.

It turns out, BSS is actually OUR Universe John Gordon, sucked back through time under a new alter ego to... save... the universe?

Haha, The Time Warrior could probably use a sidekick to face up with Dr. Destruction in CICW. 2009 Regular Universe and Not From the Post-Apocalyptic Future John Gordon could be just that man.

Hahaha, yeah...

This conversation is awsome! You know Mr. T it seems you, Bolton, and myself are the only people who seem to appreciate the true greatness that is Big Smack Scott!

Back on topic, I thought I was going insane when I saw Roger Dodger lose years off of his life. I must have missed that post made by Adam. I am just glad that I had not gone insane.:D

This conversation is awsome! You know Mr. T it seems you, Bolton, and myself are the only people who seem to appreciate the true greatness that is Big Smack Scott!

Back on topic, I thought I was going insane when I saw Roger Dodger lose years off of his life. I must have missed that post made by Adam. I am just glad that I had not gone insane.:D

I think you, Bolton and I do enough BSS trolling to keep him employed in SWF for all future versions, but I want to see enough people jump on the bandwagon that Adam Ryland can no longer hold a talent of his caliber back... I'm talking about a grassroots campaign for BSS to eventually get that spot as a World Champion!

I think you, Bolton and I do enough BSS trolling to keep him employed in SWF for all future versions, but I want to see enough people jump on the bandwagon that Adam Ryland can no longer hold a talent of his caliber back... I'm talking about a grassroots campaign for BSS to eventually get that spot as a World Champion!

Trolling T? BSS love isn't trolling at all. It's nonstop marking for one of the more infamous Cornellverse residents. BSS has never let me down.

Hahaha, yeah...

Typical. This from the man who built an entire promotion around a steroid junkie...and even made it a part of his gimmick! :p

I can't help but notice that a few workers (Rodger Dodger/Cage and Grandmaster Phunk), are quite a big younger in 2010 than they were in 2008? So did the Cornellverse get hit by a very selective timewarp, or is this a "reimagining" of the 'verse?

No, the modder corrected a few inaccuracies in his database.

Eventually the Smacker will achieve his destiny as a World Champion, mark my words. Big Smack Scott for starting 2012 as the SWF World Champion!

I know the game had a lot of love for ole BSS back in my 07 NYCW diary game. He main evented every SWF PPV for over a solid year, had umpteen titles both in SWF and DAVE and must have been Farrah Hesketh's love toy with all the megapushing she gave him after she took over as SWF head booker following one of their falls to Cult. He even had a couple title runs in CZCW before deciding his BSS'ness was too big for them.

Archived