2010 Inaugural Draft Discussion thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did this and it makes it easier to predict who might draft who. Just wanted to share.

DJ Onni - CANADA

TheKenwyne - UK

wrestlingfan#1 - USA

Jennie Bomb - USA(Womans)

derek b - USA

Rayelek - EUROPE

aznblusuazn - USA

Kainlock - CANADA

Alec Brukhardt - JAPAN

The-619 - USA

randomfreeze - MEXICO

Kobe - USA

Jingo - UK

drmacbeth - JAPAN

lprock - EUROPE

Dross - CANADA

Waghlon - MEXICO

Huntman - JAPAN

The Masked Orange -USA

CJAlex - AUSTRALIA

Chriskid - AUSTRALIA

Jaded - USA

bak42 - AUSTRALIA

4th Last Pick is that good or bad:confused:

You've got first pick out of all the Australian promotions, so probably quite good... but ultimately, it all depends on who you want to draft. If you wanted Tommy Cornell then you've got no chance, but if you want Swoop McCarthy then you are in luck. :)

What about Jack Bruce or Dan Stone Jr?

I'd be surprised if they were still available but it's not impossible. But you do realise that neither of those guys are particularly popular in Australia, right? They maybe awesome in USA/Canada, but in Australia they're just a couple of talented but not very well known guys. Still good picks though, it's not like you can go wrong with them on your roster. :)

What about Jack Bruce or Dan Stone Jr?

I'd be surprised if they were still available but it's not impossible.

3 Canadian feds picking above him... I'd say Dan Stone Jr WAS impossible. Bruce, maybe doable. Although I'm not sure I'd be saying who I wanted to pick in the draft thread...

Ah, screw it, I may as well give you all a hint. My current top 2 picks are Crockett Tubbs and CH Threepwood, because really, who DOESN'T wanna push the hell outta the Fighting Irish whenever possible?

3 Canadian feds picking above him... I'd say Dan Stone Jr WAS impossible. Bruce, maybe doable. Although I'm not sure I'd be saying who I wanted to pick in the draft thread...

Ah, screw it, I may as well give you all a hint. My current top 2 picks are Crockett Tubbs and CH Threepwood, because really, who DOESN'T wanna push the hell outta the Fighting Irish whenever possible?

Depends on preferences... some guys prefer Steve DeColt, Sean McFly, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone, Edd Stone and Johnny Bloodstone. I'd be incredibly surprised if Dan Jr wasn't picked before most of them, but it's not impossible. :p

I HATE the Fighting Irish, their pictures aren't Irish enough for my liking. :)

As for my own picks, I've got 3 workers I would almost kill you guys to get to. And a 4th that I would really like to have too. They're all going to be on the cusp of getting picked by time things get to me, so I'm hoping against hope for a stroke of luck or else I'm going to be trading away some lower picks. And obviously, I'm picking up The Big Problem and The Minor Annoyance at some point too... though probably not in the first 3 rounds. :p

2010 Debutants - there may be a few randomly generated guys in there, I just did a news search for New Workers in 2010 of my current game.

Adam Richardson

Amazing Fire Fly

Armando Guerrero

Benito Medina

Black Flash

Bobbie Dylan

Border Patrol II

Buzz Reid

Cameron Jones

Christopher Gerard

Christy Higgins

Darryl Koscheck

Devastating Don

Donte Dunn

Dwayne Dark

El Hero Mexicano

El Serpiente

Frankie-Boy Fernandez

Fred Parker

Fuyuko Higa

Hypnotiq Jr

Jack Collins

Jared Johnson

Jerome Petty

Joe Simpson

Kamikaze Christian Vars

KC Glenn

Kenneth Young

Kiemon Goto

Leigh Burton

Leighton Buzzard

Lillian O'Donahue

Liz Sweetheart

Lynx

Magbei Yamaoka

Mario Vega

Mark Griffin

Mashashi Urogataya

Mercutio Sleep

Mighty Mo

Mike O'Brien

Morgan Malone

Mustang Blanco Jr

Nighthawk

Omezo Shikitei

Rafael Jericho

Ramon Fernandez

Remmy Honeyman

Richie Fox

Richie Riggins

Ricky Storm

Rob Reynolds

Ryan Waterman

Sabra Man Jr

Shotaro Arita

Shunso Ienari

Skip Beau

Sozen Ishinomori

Spencer Spade

Talia Quinzel

The Pilgrim

Toady

Toju Munkata

Tony Thorpe

Vikki Victoria

Vincente Pastor

Wade Orson

War Machine

Wayne Coleman

Depends on preferences... some guys prefer Steve DeColt, Sean McFly, Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone, Edd Stone and Johnny Bloodstone. I'd be incredibly surprised if Dan Jr wasn't picked before most of them, but it's not impossible. :p

I HATE the Fighting Irish, their pictures aren't Irish enough for my liking. :)

I always DID hate the Fighting Irish, but they're currently receiving a Jesus-push in my game and doing rather well. Hall of Immortals here we come!

Is it too late to apply?

Yes, in theory. The sign ups are closed, but there are theoritically spots still open. Ask wrestlefan really nicely and see what happens.

EDIT:

I just saw the other thread and I shall answer my question with an epic "Yes". London FAIL

Not as much as me!

And here I was thinking you weren't trying to "win" this time.... you really can't help yourself can you? :p

lol. I've placed a few arbitrary restrictions on myself, like not nabbing workers that I wouldn't enjoy playing with. I'm still drafting best available from the pool of workers I like, though. ^_^

Hmm... I see it another way:

If I don't draft a few workers that can carry my promotion, it won't rise to national by the time my written deals expire and then someone else who rose faster will take the workers that I wanted to have so much. :D

P.S. Some of the workers I nab wills surprise you. :)

Archived