Memoirs of a Booker

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lemons have dropped the belts! You'll pay for this, Yuu, you'll pay dearly.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/joshijoshijoshi.jpg

5SSW Fearless Sensations Results

Saturday, Week 4, August 2010

Final Rating: C

The Lizard Queen and her Menagerie of Joshi wrapped up their Hokkaido tour with a very strong show that placed #3 in their Top 10 Events. The match of the night was, without a doubt, the World Title ladder match. True to 5SSW form and style, they took the ladder concept and stripped it down to its bare essentials. Instead of a spot festival, the ladder became a part of the overall psychology of the match.

Another match that had fans talking was the hectic, Tag Team Titles match featuring some of hot, new talents that will be keeping 5SSW going when the last of the Golden Age step down. The action was fast, and the characters entertaining. Given a little more time they could have stolen the show.

Next up for 5SSW? Their early schedule has them returning to Kanto for the final leg of the Dance with Legends Tour. The latest rumor is 5SSW will be bumping up their shows to two hours in Kanto as The Lizard Queen seems intent that her Queendom grows.

-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/Greydoggy.jpg

Saturday, Week 4, August 2010

GreyDoggyBagTable.forums

Fearless Sensations

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/joshimpeccability.gif

Remianen: 11/8

Hyde Hill: 11/8

Wallbanger: 7/8

Dragonmack: 7/8

Sudo Nym: 6/8

ampulator: 6/8

Editor: 5/8

-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWLocations/noodleshop.jpg

Noodleshop: Hokkaido was cruel. Hokkaido was lovely. Hokkaido was lemon free, but we still love them. Everything did come together in the end. This was a favorite show of mine, both format and happenings. Three and a half story lines, I think. World title, Umeko's, Dragon/Yuma, kind of tag teams I think... maybe they are just interesting and not story time. I like the Umeko story, but it was funny because I did not think about it until everyone started to say, !Old Woman push! So I went with it, it helped that she kept winning her matches :p Mm, I will update the Title page soon, and yes I will add a Young Lion section to the roster... it is a good idea. I would like to do a tag team section too... but maybe in the off season. Thank you for all the predictions, they are great and you are getting better! :) Next show, should be a kind of closure. Next, next show I expect a shaking of the lines and meetings. Until then, your eyes are more than free.

The poster was for the Region of Kanto... but it hung by itself in the small dojo of 5SSW. Action was well and underway as the practice ring did shake and the voices of the agents of the roads did crack with sharp... except for Kit's... her voice never did the crack of anything. Laid and back again. No one had seen Yuu put the poster up... but the scrawl of hand and ink was like her DNA, unique to her alone. Yuu had not been seen by eyes since the Hokkaido finale. The show she had pulled it together with barest of hands and luck. As Yuu seemed to go underground... the girls and women of 5SSW changed as well... every week a pilot of somewhere.*

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWPosters/DancewithlegendSeptember1.jpg

5SSW.co.jp>Full Card

Angel vs. Huntress

Principessa vs. Umeko Hotta

Amber Allen vs. Kiko Sakakibara

All Business vs. Shojo Beatdown

Dragon Assassin vs. Yori Toyoshima

Chitose Ariwara vs. Kuniko Matsura

Megumi Nakajim/Shiori Jippensha vs. Otsune Tsumura/Yuma Maruya

DEVIL Karube vs. Saori Nakadan

Angel vs. Huntress

Huntress will clip the Angel's wings one on one

The end may be near, but it is not tonight.

Amber's education continues

All Business will be handled in an unbusiness like fashion

Having been denied on her target, the Assassin will feast on others

The delicate wings shall flutter in victory

Those who only serve their own interests cannot form common interest

The Spike has been blunted

Angel vs. Huntress

Huntress will clip the Angel's wings one on one

The end may be near, but it is not tonight.

Amber's education continues

All Business will be handled in an unbusiness like fashion

Having been denied on her target, the Assassin will feast on others

The delicate wings shall flutter in victory

Those who only serve their own interests cannot form common interest

The Spike has been blunted

Ditto

Angel vs. Huntress

This is a test match for both of them. IF this is less than D+, this is not going to go well.

Nah. Can't see Principessa winning it.

Kiko Sakakibari will probalby win; however, this match is to test for Double A.

I was wrong abou All Business last time. Can't see Shojo Beatdown losing this time.

Dragon Assassin for the future.

Can't see Chitose Ariwara lose this one.

Megumi Nakajima/Shiori Jippensha vs. Otsune Tsumura/Yuma Maruya

The first team is a beter overall team.

DEVIL Karube - the best wrestler currently in 5SSW.

Yay! My favorite Joshi promotion is touring again! Time to see if I am any good at figuring Yuu's plans....

Angel vs. Huntress

Huntress is just starting a singles push, and Angel has many years ahead of her yet.

Hotta goes out on a hot streak.

Kiko is finally getting a singles push.

Shojo Beatdown are going to look strong to start the new tour.

Dragon is fed.

The butterfly is going to make a statement here.

Tough call, but I think Nakajim is on the verge of a big push, and it seems like Yuma is on her way down the card.

Saori needs the win more to keep the feud going.

Angel vs. Huntress

Angel vs. Huntress

I like Angel, but I think she's not ready for a big push yet.

Hotta wins until she loses.

Amber Allen could be very good for you, once she's ready.

I'd like to see these two have a good tag run.

Dragon Assassin is awesome.

I'm thinking that there's going to be a WL disparity that will lead to a tag team split.

I would have picked Yuma over any one of the other team, but not her and Otsune over both.

Not much of a feud if Saori doesn't win from time to time.

Angel vs. Huntress

These are good picks. I'm borrowing them.

Playing favorites, as usual.

Angel vs. Huntress

Huntress beats Angel like Queen beats 8s.

Umeko wins as long as her meniscus holds up. :)

Kiko can teach Amber a great deal, but not by laying down for her.

I'm guessing this is the one most due for a shock but I like Chiyeko too much.

There's a choice here?

Shake it off, Chitose!

Megumi Nakajima/Shiori Jippensha vs. Otsune Tsumura/Yuma Maruya

Yuma pins Jippensha. Meg is not allowed to lose!

DEVIL is superior though I would be totally surprised if Nakadan eked out a win.

*Hokkaido had taken its own special kind of toll out of Yuu's only true commodities... her senses. The open spaces. The open food. The lines could travel a thousand miles and never collide again. The people wore no masks in the North... it was then that Yuu realized she wasn't actually good at reading people, she was good at reading the masks they all wore and changed. Snap back to Kinki... to Kanto, where every mask imagined and ever seen is made. Revelations of newness at her age.*

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingYuu.jpg

"Revelations of the thought that is single..."

*Yuu talked to her reflection in the bus window as 'she' always seemed to understand with her eyes. Around her the women of 5SSW slept in states of catatonia and road blindness... curtains pulled... breathing. Yuu Onuki traveled Japan in a caravan of the human drama and cheap, carnival lies. What happens to people like that when you take away their mask? She never wanted to go to Hokkaido again... the damage already done that it did not matter.*

"Sleep. Anymore."

*Conversations with reflections in quiet voices, yes? She seemed to be the only two that was here. With her small mouth close to the glass, she exhaled the warmth to fog and with the tip of nail scratched the thinnest lines one on top of the other, weightless against the cities and towns passing by. She allowed the names to be nameless... for now. But in four hours? They would tell the story she had written and act out the future she had seen.*

"The machine is not of stopping."

Dark Match: In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Etsuko Arihyoshi in 11:16 by pinfall with a Blue Dream.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/5SSWlogo_alt1.jpg

5 STAR SUPREME WRESTLING DANCE WITH LEGEND TOUR: 9.7.2010

Angel vs. Huntress

Huntress was very focused this time around with Angel, and that meant big trouble for her. After a fluried start by the younger Angel, Huntress permanently slowed her down at the 5 minute mark. After that it was technical display of targeting as she worked the neck and arms of Angel. The smallest mistake, Huntress capitalized to the fullest. Huntress posed for a heated crowd, alone and ready for more of the same it seemed.

Official Result: In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Huntress Makiko defeated Angel Takudome in 11:25 by submission with a Makiko Clutch.

Rating: D-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingHuntressMakiko.jpg

"The same questions every week? I'm not paid by the hour and I don't have to prove myself anymore. All I need is for everyone to get out of my way and let me get to work."

-

Umeko made her way to ringside only to stop short of actually getting in the ring. She just looked up at Principessa and then out to the crowd with the obvious expression that this was beneath her. Principessa took exception, and went out after Umeko. Ring-around-the-rosy until Umeko rolls beneath the bottom rope, turn and drops a heavily braced knee into the incoming Principessa's skull. Japanese whip! Turnbuckle, followed hot by the Flying Knee Strike! Thanks for playing the child's game. Umeko rolls out of the ring, with the same look on her face as when she entered.

Official Result: In an extremely short match, Umeko Hotta defeated Principessa in 4:40 by pinfall with a Flying Knee Strike.

Rating: D

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingUmekoHotta.jpg

"I'm sure you've heard the rumors that I'm on my last legs, and they are broken down too. The fact is that's true and they have been broken down for some time, but I don't need your pity. Because with half the body of the "future" of this business I still got the job done and sent that thin balloon Chitose back down without her title. Next week, I'm going to hand pick my contenders and there is going to be a lot more than the All-Asian title on the line in the end."

-

The crowd had a real nice connection with Kiko and it matched her personality well. Amber Allen is still learning the Joshi ropes, and while she did look truly look better this week it was still not enough. Kiko, for all her youthful smiles, has quite a few years of experience. Once she got control of the match and the pace, she did not give it back. A good mix of impact and space work set up the Kingdom Quake in impressive time.

Official Result: In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Kiko Sakakibara defeated Amber Allen in 5:14 by pinfall.

Rating: C-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingKikoSakakibara.jpg

"This match? I think Amber is great. I mean you can see her talent, it's just style and time. You can't fake that. Right now I'm just looking to put together a good run and see where it takes me."

-

Shojo Beatdown came down to the ring with titles and serious looks on their faces as they hit the ring hard and went straight to work on All Business. The pace was high and they kept it their with quick tags and isolation of Tomoko. Raku made the tag once, but the referee was pulled out of position by the many antics of Shojo Beatdown. But he was in position for the Flip of Empires!

Official Result: In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Shojo Beatdown defeated All Business in 7:47 when Chiyeko Kita pinned Tomoko .

Rating: D+

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingChiyeko.jpghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingDevil.jpg

"We already beat these two, so it was nothing new. All Business had their chance at the titles, and I don't see them getting another one. UDL? They were a flash in the pan and a cute name. We're looking for something new to challenge us."

-

Dragon was the obvious favorite as soon as her music started, but on paper Yori was a good match up... especially if taken lightly. You don't get a cool nickname like 'The Firefly' for no reason. Dragon came out stiff and precise as always, but made the mistake of throwing Yori off the ropes. The Firefly did just that on the rebound, she flew off the ropes and rattled Dragon with a flying wheel kick. Yori had a good offensive run going, and the Dragon was reeling quick until a very sudden Lariat stopped the match for 3 seconds and 3 seconds is all it takes.

Official Result: In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Dragon Assassin defeated Yori Toyoshima in 11:03 by pinfall with a Lariat.

Rating: D+

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingDragonAssassin.jpg

"Did I take her lightly? No, I took her head off or weren't you watching. Yori is what she is, and that's nothing even close to me."

-

Chitose is still selling the effects of her encounter with Umeko as she enters the ring slowly. But their are plenty of butterfly signs to inspire her to pull it back together. Hello, my name is Kuniko and I'm an opportunist. The laws of Joshi are simple, get up or someone else will and the stars aligned for Kuniko as she took it to Chitose almost before the bell rang. It took a while for Chitose to regain control, but the damage had been done as Kunkiko picked up a shocking pin on the former All-Asian Champion.

Official Result: In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Kuniko Matsura defeated Chitose Ariwara in 10:44 by pinfall.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingKunikoMatsura.jpg

"Who am I? I'm the girl that left here in 2006 at the very bottom with nothing to my name. But now they call me 'Wild Fire' because that is what they see in my eyes when I get in the ring. I was just waiting for one of these house name girls to falter. It figures it was Chitose."

-

As always the line just outside the World Championship is a violent mess as Megumi very reluctantly teamed up with Shiori to face Yuma and the heel nipping Otsune. Megumi and Shiori had control of this match easily until Megumi decided not to let by gones be by gones as it was Shiori Jippensha who forced her out of the World Title shot at Fearless Sensations. Megumi cleaned house before tagging her partner in the hard way, by the hair and leaving her to a hungry Otsune and Yuma. They had no problem picking up Megumi's revenge and turning it into a victory for themselves. With Shiori down from a Yuma Special, she tagged in Otsune from the top rope and gave her the pin.

Official Result: In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Yuma Maruya and Otsune Tsumura defeated Megumi Nakajima and Shiori Jippensha in 15:45 when Otsune Tsumura defeated Shiori Jippensha by pinfall with a Flying Legdrop.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingOtsuneTsumura.jpg

"It felt good to get the win and it was cool for Yuma to give me the pin. She didn't have to do that. I just wish I could have pinned Megumi instead. Last month still sticks in my memory in a very bad way. I guess I have some more work to do before I'm ready. But this just pushes me forward. I will be back here again."

-

Only 72 hours removed from Fearless Sensations, and it looked the crowd of Kanto was going to see the Main Event from that show as Saori took to the ring against the World Champion, DEVIL Karube. These two know each other so well, and it showed with a seamless yet intense match until the 13 minute mark. With both Saori and DEVIL down and outside, Shiori Jippensha hit the ringside fresh and looking for trouble. She put herself between Saori and DEVIL and seemed to be stalking Saori until she turned on a 10 yen coin and obliterated DEVIL with her own title belt! Insult + Injury = Shiori as she stared down at DEVIL and then left through the crowd. Saori appeared oblivious to all that had happened as she made her way slowly to her feet/planet Earth and rolled DEVIL back into the ring. Nakadan Spike! 3! Both women lay spent in the ring.

Official Result: In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Saori Nakadan defeated DEVIL Karube in 15:42 by pinfall with a Nakadan Spike. During the match we also had Shiori Jippensha turn on Karube.

• DEVIL Karube was visibly tiring toward the end.
  • Saori Nakadan was exhausted by the end.
  • Saori Nakadan is starting to become a little stale in her current role. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.
  • The DEVIL never dies storyline has continued with this match.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingSaori.jpg

"I didn't want to win like that. I had no idea that snake Shiori was out there. I would be upset too, if I were DEVIL or the great fans of 5SSW. This whole mess is getting out of control. Every week it's the same thing with Shiori or one of these other girls coming down and getting involved in our business. That's why next week, I say DEVIL and I team up for one night and clean up this mess. Then we can finally see who is really the best."

-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWresults/Postit1.jpghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWresults/Postit2.jpghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWresults/Postit3.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/joshijoshijoshi.jpg

5SSW Dance With Legend Tour Results

Held: Tuesday, Week 1, September 2010

Attendace: 616

Final Rating: C-

The last living Joshi Puroresu company rolled back into the Kanto Region for the final 5 shows of the Dance With Legend Tour. In front of the scenes it was another strong, 2 hour showing with the Main Event playing anchor once again to Yuu's visions of the lines that meet. But behind the scenes? The close net Joshi family has finally sprung some leaks.

The Lizard Queen has been away, leaving the rather 'unique' Head Booker, Yuu Onuki to stear the company through Hokkaido and on to Kanto. With 21 shows now in the books together with the steady increase in both profits and size it would be safe to think Yuu is riding high. But a source within the company has painted another picture entirely, questioning the mental grasp of Yuu on reality and the company. "I don't even know what she's saying anymore or to who. If it weren't for a million little pieces of yellow paper, we wouldn't know what was going on in that mind of hers because the signal is getting pretty distorted. We can only hope the big boss is on the way back, and quick before we all get lost."

Our take: Most of us here are rabid members of the Yuu 'The Oracle' Onuki fan club. She has been instrumental in the return of Joshi Puroresu back from the brink of extinction with a dynamic tag team division and dramatic Main Events full of surprises. Locker room moral is said have been hovering near 1,000,000,000% She has brought Sensational and Crusher home. While keeping a strong hand on the Young Lions in her charge.

If the Lizard Queen and company live in the reality of profit and business growth, then I would be hard pressed to name another name that has better grasp on it than Yuu.

Karube's Advocate: Why does this rumor live? One reason is because Yuu remains a mystery to those on the outside. She rarely gives interviews, and, except for a few disasterous experiments, stays completely out of the stage light. Add to this her on again, off again, on again X 6 = her relationship with 5SSW and maybe it isn't too far fetched. Add to the fact that her boss is the Lizard Queen herself? Stress may be a given. But if Yuu is it, but continues to deliver the goods. The Lizard Queen is unlikely do anything except perhaps push Yuu over the edge to get more.

-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/Greydoggy.jpg

Tuesday, Week 1, September 2010

GreyDoggyBagTable.forums

5SSW Dance With Legend Tour

stryfe: 7/8

Dragonmack: 6/8

Hyde Hill: 6/8

Sudo Nym: 6/8

Ramianen: 6/8

ampulator: 5/8

Wallbanger: 5/8

Editor6: 5/8

-

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWLocations/noodleshop.jpg

Noodleshop: It's fluffy, no? This show was hard to do with actually getting it away outside and free. Saori seemed to be surprising it is then that Kuniko's win was never seen to be coming? It will make our senses someday I think... maybe next week? No?

Ah, I do news a little. If you would like to see reports from my game besides the lines of Yuu. You can let me know the company/worker/thing you are interested in. I know my Dynasty is turtle speed, but I will add their happenings to my news feeding the same turtle.

I will strive and do to get my Dynasty back to its Day of Tues schedule for the show. For your eyes of course

*The nights of the show that was to be, and everything was set in the stone of Joshi... or so it did seem to the eyes of the surface. It was calm of the seaness. The sound of chairs being set up around and around and around the ring side, echoes in a mostly empty hall. Yuu sat high and removed... the last seat of the last row, only a small shape if anything as her head rested against cool and soothing concrete. Her shoes laid empty under the chair as she was of curled cat position. Perhaps her body knew who would be approaching as 5SSW's only cat did call in the form of Umeko Hotta, the All-Asian Champion. Yuu's eyes fell upon her lines.*

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingYuu.jpg

"You have done and decided, Hotta-san?"

*Umeko sat down in an empty chair beside her, dressed in blue jeans and black top. Her mane stuffed without ceremony beneath a ball cap. Her glasses gave her a bookish cut again, out of character and pleasing to Yuu's general nature of people.*

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/TalkingUmekoHotta.jpg

"Would you like to guess?"

*A faint smile upon the lips of Yuu.*

"You bring me games? It is the kindness of the young and very, I think."

*Umeko smiled too.*

"I'm old in knees and this twisted little caravan we call home Yuu. But that is old enough these days, the only question left is who will replace me?"

"And when, your value is not the cheapened to the levels you are setting with the low. I could see you as the All-Asian champion and the line of Earth for much time, I think. I would not interfere."

"And I won't give away anything to anyone, not now. But that won't change my decision. If it's a month or ten more years, the two girls I have chosen are going to become more than they are. If they like it or not, and those two are Gemmei Oonishi and Kuniko Matsure."

*Yuu looked back over to Umeko from the space she had been viewing before. They were young and of the void. But they did fly like Hotta-san once had and done.*

"A project... no?"

"Oh, yes."

*It was then between the knowing smile of Hotta-san that Yuu held up a hand to the listening, her eyes drifting over the hall to something and somewhere.*

"Never dance on that which is the volcano."

*Yuu whispered the second before violence erupted from a source she had known would let loose again. It was nature. It could not be changed.*

-

Log Title: Incident With Shiori Jippensha

Date: Tuesday, Week 2, September 2010

Shiori Jippensha attacked Etsuko Arihyoshi without provocation but not without result.

-

*It had been a cheap and assault even by the standards that were their own. The situation now spent it was Yuu who stood in the middle of it all. The Oracle's judgement was direct and public.*

"You are violence without meaning. You are nature unchanged even now, Jippensha-san. You surprise? Not me."

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEWTalkingHeads/talkingShioriJippensha.jpg

"You need me."

"I need? It is an interesting statement of which you are blind and of which are more than not important. Needs? Here is what is. You are out of the Main Event tonight the next and again and again. Everything in your hand? Upside down without grasp."

*Most of the roster watched in silence as Yuu continued her voice, cold if not far away and more. Judgment is often like that.*

"You will face the Ultimate Devastator Lemons tonight and alone. They will be the physical limbs of karma. I will see your line buried until it is all and paid in the fullness of scales."

*The women all eventually dispersed after Yuu had lowered her head and left, a shadow cast on the night as stone changed.*

-

5SSW.co.jp>Full Card

Gemmei Oonishi(YL) vs. Kuniko Matsura(YL) vs. Umeko Hotta

Shiori Jippensha vs. Ultimate Devastator Lemons

Etsuko Arihyoshi(YL) vs. Tomoko Nagatsuka vs. Yuma Maruya

Ginko Kuroda vs. Principessa vs. Yori Toyoshima

Ikuko Temko vs. Kinuye Mushashibo

Daughters of Wirlocity vs. Shojo Beatdown

Dragon Assassin vs. Otsune Tsumura

Huntress Makiko vs. Kiko Sakakibara

Megumi Nakajima/Raku Makuda vs. DEVIL Karube/Saori Nakadan

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/Ippotamus/TEW/5SSWbanner_alt1.jpg

Title Herstory..........5SSW Roster

Training begins

Punishment should not result in victory

Yuma is biding time

coin flip. landed on its side so I chose the third one

baby blue will be baby black and blue

Fragile wings cannot fly in the tsunami

Otsune has moved forward

Huntress proves she still belongs

raging tensions will not prevent victory

Their time is soon, but soon is not now.

Jippensha fails, the Lemons prevail!

Yuma is an incoming wire transfer (money in the bank)

Most likely time for Steph to get a win.

Baby Blue is better than you!

Hate to admit it, but it's not the Daughters' time yet.

Redemption!

Rise Makiko, RISE!

I repeat, no one beats my Meg. Not even DEVIL!

Easiest pick ever.

Probably second.

I'll be at the noodle cart.

Playing a hunch.

Playing a second hunch. Plus Yuu seems more committed to Dragon's push than Huntress's.

Archived