Post Your Main Eventers

I've only cheated twice in this game, what I spoke of previously and extending the contract of Bryan Holmes after forgetting to give him a promised title run so he'd stay with me. I try to stray away from it, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

I did something similar once when Joey Beauchamp wanted a midcard title run, despite being my current World Champion.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the "cheating" I tend to do. It's just not realistic and it's the only real work around for it.

I typically don't mind people asking for reigns while they are a champion already simply because it forces me to get creative and move the belts around a bit.

August 2015 with MAW

Matthew Faith

American Patriot

Lassana Makutsi

Ernest Youngman

Jay Chord

Erik Strong

Matty at only 19 years old with only two matches (American independent shows, 1-1) under his belt in 2014 - I signed him in 2015 and he's gone 16-2 and is the Mid Atlantic Traditional champion. His popularity is a boost, but his in-ring skills are a major work in progress. :p

EDIT: I forgot to add that Youngman and Faith have great chemistry together. That has been a major help. :)

<p><strong>March 2016 with MAW</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Matthew Faith</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

American Patriot</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

(Mainstream) Hernandez</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Jay Chord</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ernest Youngman</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Davis Wayne Newton</span></p>

Guest codey

MAW August 2014

Citizen X

Rafael Ruiz

Spencer Spade

Zimmy Bumfhole (MAW Champion)

El Mitico

Ernest Youngman

Mikey James

Steve Flash

Playing as WCW in the Montreal Aftermath mod.

Diamond Dallas Page

Hollywood Hogan

Layne Taylor(user character)(Also the NWA and WWF World Champion)

Randy Savage

Raven(Currently the ECW and WCW World Champion)

Ric Flair

Sting

Booker T, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Scott Steiner, Lex Luger come into the main event picture every month or so. But as of right now they are upper mid card

August 2016 with MAW - Cult size

Matthew Faith

Chris Morrisette

American Patriot (half Tag Champion w/ Hernandez)

Erik Strong

Lenny Brown

Ernest Youngman (MAW Champion)

Jay Chord

Phillip Roberts (Championship Wrestling From Boston)

CWFB is only defended when I run shows in New England. Jay Chord was the original winner when I did a 4-show tournament when I first broke into the New England region while using The Boston Bomber as the key figurehead for the storyline. Enforcer Roberts willing to sign shocked the hell out of me (he wanted main event title run) so I thought putting that belt on him would work out that clause in his contract and also keep the CWFB title active at the same time without taking away from Youngman as MAW Champ. :)

More like my promotion's stars who happen to be main eventers/upper midcarders. I use a brand split as well, that's why there seems to be a lot:

AJ Styles(F)

Shelton Benjamin(F)

Chris Jericho(H)

Christian(F)

CM Punk(H)

Brock Lesnar(H)

Kurt Angle(F)

Joshua Caleb(created)(H)

Kenzo Suzuki(H)

Muhammed Hassan(H)

Bobby Lashley(F)

Kofi Kingston(F)

Rob Van Dam(F)

Sheamus(H)

Samoa Joe(F)

Mr. Anderson(H)

Kane(F)

I would keep thinking about bringing in some stars like Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Taker, Edge, Orton, but I figure some of the fun is letting the other promotions keep some of their stars.

August 2017 with MAW - Cult size

Jay Chord

Matthew Faith

American Patriot

Erik Strong

Killer Shark

Ranger

Davis Wayne Newton

Brett Starr

Jay was a heel since the very beginning (2010) and I turned him face 6 months ago. It has worked out well thus far. I had Starr and him break up Generation X years ago and at one point they were feuding with Chord as the heel. Now years later the roles are reversed and best friends are once again going at it. :cool:

QAW June 2010

Angel Williams

Ayako Hamada

Beth Phoenix

Cheerleader Melissa

Daizee Haze

Gail Kim

Jillian Hall

Maryse

Mercedes Martinez

Mickie James

MsChif

Nattie Neidhart

Nikki Roxx

Rain

Sara del Rey

Sarah Stock

Shantelle Taylor

Yes, I have 17 main eventers (82 active workers overall, bit more in development :p).

Archived