Most accurate mod for JAPANESE promotions?

I would actually like to know this myself. Most mods focus on the US in particular, and have some really weird things in Japan. Now, that could be an oversight, it could be not having the right information, or whatever, but things get very weird over there. And I'm more talking about place on the card than stats, as those are very subjective.

last i heard lukie isnt planing on it. he still hasnt gotten over all the mod makers who stole he work in the past.

also he is doing a website now. i dont he has the same amount of time as in the past.

who knows i might do one. i spent alot of time watch Occupation of the Indys. I am brunt out of updating my mod right now.

Mr Canada has very accurate Japan data included in his current mod. No offense to any current day RW mod makers, I have only tried his. Lukie had the most extensive, definitely not the most accurate for TEW though if that's what you're looking for.

last i heard lukie isnt planing on it. he still hasnt gotten over all the mod makers who stole he work in the past.

I lol'd :D

Archived