I am wondering have any of you tried putting 5-10 "bad apples" on your roster? Guys like Bryan Vessey, Big Smack Scott, and others...

Also who are your favorite top 10 "Bad Apples?" I would like to run a game that has 10 guys who all have attitude problems on 1 roster. Might be kinda fun. Just to see what would happen.

Owner: Tristram Day (most difficult right?)

Road Agent: Arnold Westberry

Referee: Jay Fair

Jay Chord

Joey Minnesota

Gargantuan

Bryan Vessey

Larry Vessey

Big Smack Scott

Peter Valentine

Giant Redwood

Xavier Reckless

Burning Exile

Mario da Silva

Jonnie Perez

Blackjack Robbins

Sgt. Bubba Lee

Remo Richardson

Rockin Ryan Turner

Little Bill Lebowski

Remmy Skye

Are those the worst guys for a locker room? Would anyone else fit in this promotion as being a problem? I think I want to see a diary of madness!

I am slowly but surely winning the fight against my locker room a-holes in my '97 WCW game.

Scott Steiner attacked some fans after Nitro last night, and Kimberly Page got in a fist fight with Hollywood Hogan.

I hired some solid locker room leaders as road agents and they seem to be overcoming the jerks.

I've got about 12 guys that are severe problems, it gets pretty entertaining. Eric Bischoff just let the worst fart.

I am slowly but surely winning the fight against my locker room a-holes in my '97 WCW game.

Scott Steiner attacked some fans after Nitro last night, and Kimberly Page got in a fist fight with Hollywood Hogan.

I hired some solid locker room leaders as road agents and they seem to be overcoming the jerks.

I've got about 12 guys that are severe problems, it gets pretty entertaining. Eric Bischoff just let the worst fart.

Who won :D

hahahahahahahahahah. Did Hogan fight back?

I only have one Negative personality in my promotion, and thats a randomly generated Colour Commentator, who is rated A and the best guy i can get at the minute.

I have 17 positive personalities in my locker room, with only 1 negative. I also have 3 positive notable relationships, two blood relatives and one loyalty.

I am trying to have a great locker-room, but to get to international i will probably end up with some.

I only have one Negative personality in my promotion, and thats a randomly generated Colour Commentator, who is rated A and the best guy i can get at the minute.

I have 17 positive personalities in my locker room, with only 1 negative. I also have 3 positive notable relationships, two blood relatives and one loyalty.

I am trying to have a great locker-room, but to get to international i will probably end up with some.

Ok i signed Burning Exile without noticing he is a bad influence, i am going to job him and wait for him to request a release or provoke someone backstage so i can fire him :D

Ok i signed Burning Exile without noticing he is a bad influence, i am going to job him and wait for him to request a release or provoke someone backstage so i can fire him :D

I have 17 negative personalities and seven of them are in development: Aaron Andrews, Andre Jones, Bear Bekowski, Blaze Maximum, Bruce The Giant, Frogue Element, Fuyuko Higa, Gargantuan, Jasmine Saunders, Jay Chord, Jumbo Jackson, Mitch Bryson, Reggie Tate, Remo Richardson, Shiroi Jippensha, Smiling John Smithie, and Tana The Mighty.

Bruce is upset because I'm starting to job him even though he's a main eventer. He's 48 years old and his stats are going down, down, down. I guess he's one of those guys who thinks he needs the spotlight until he retires. That ain't how I run this shindig though. :)

Exile will only be on a three month deal anyway, right?

And Jay Chord has to take the cake - not just a pain in the rear end, but young enough you could be dealing with him for fifteen years.

At least as an owner he shouldn't give too much trouble.

Exile will only be on a three month deal anyway, right?

And Jay Chord has to take the cake - not just a pain in the rear end, but young enough you could be dealing with him for fifteen years.

At least as an owner he shouldn't give too much trouble.

Nope..using the CV 97 mod he is not a freelancer (Or hes not anymore). Got him on a 9 month p.p.a so i could fire him now, but its always useful having someone i can job to Remo, Puerta Rican Power and anyone else i want to get over. Remo has fallen out of my plans due to signing bigger stars but he can make a return now he has someone to crush.

Huracan Sandroval Jr., Also young and talented but a major pain. Hmm maybe I will do a test game where one company has everyone employed, that way I can make a list of all who start out as bad apples and good apples. Anyone else up for that project who has spare time?

Archived