Red Dead Redemption

masterded

I had a random awesome moment happen to me the other day.

I had just finished the "American appetites" arc and caught the guy, and since after you hogtie him, the mission ends, i decided to off him in a fun way, and since I had an old horse i didn't want, I was going to get a running start with him on the back and jump off as they both went cliff diving.

I took him off the horse, and put him down in the grass. Suddenly a Snake shot out of a pile of brush and bit him and he died from the venom, ruining my plans.

Well played snakey...well played.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a random awesome moment happen to me the other day.

I had just finished the "American appetites" arc and caught the guy, and since after you hogtie him, the mission ends, i decided to off him in a fun way, and since I had an old horse i didn't want, I was going to get a running start with him on the back and jump off as they both went cliff diving.

I took him off the horse, and put him down in the grass. Suddenly a Snake shot out of a pile of brush and bit him and he died from the venom, ruining my plans.

Well played snakey...well played.

I put him on the back of my horse then "parked" my horse on train tracks and watched the blood fly.

So much fun.

I haven't had much time to play yet, but did late last night. Don't know if I just stink at these types of games but the one tutorial about breaking the horses took me forever. I'm having a hard time locking onto the targets or they cut to close to my horse and I can't turn quickly enough or somesuch. Finally did it, but going to have to retry a few times before I continue I think.

I haven't had much time to play yet, but did late last night. Don't know if I just stink at these types of games but the one tutorial about breaking the horses took me forever. I'm having a hard time locking onto the targets or they cut to close to my horse and I can't turn quickly enough or somesuch. Finally did it, but going to have to retry a few times before I continue I think.

I just abuse the dead eye meter when i'm on horseback, makes me look like Doc Holiday.

The meter fills so quick that you can use it almost every fight, not to mention how cheap items to refill it are once your making money hand over fist.

The autoaim helps....try doing this.

Pull trigger to aim, make sure dot is on who you want to shoot, fire, let go of the aim trigger and quickly aim again (if your first shot took them down) to get your next target. Continue doing this to cycle through you targets. In other words, don't hold down the aim trigger. Aim, fire, release....aim, fire, release....aim, fire, release

<p>I just want to say...</p><p> </p><p>

Carnelious Wolfe is the MAN!</p><p> </p><p>

"Reminds me of a poem I wrote while KILLIN' A MAAAN!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

Either everything reminds him of that same poeme he wrote (while killin' a man), or he's wrote so many poems while killin' people that he can easily be reminded about any number of them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Prophet" data-cite="Prophet" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27924" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I spent far too much time playing poker in Blackwater. That one cat with the pink shirt and suspenders ... I'm almost certain he cheats. lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Man everytime I try to cheat with the suit I always get caught. Can't say I mind the shoot off though : )</p>

Archived