Red Dead Redemption

masterded

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XBOX Tag: Comradebot

Hard to remember, I know.

But this? This I can't wait to get my grubby hands on tomorrow... damn, and I'm already juggling Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Madden, and still some Left 4 Dead 2 (that was a lot of 2s).

Eh, I'll figure something out.

We all should Posse up online some time when the game comes out. Unless you people are the type of people who only kill people all the time online. I had so much fun with GTA 4 online and the most fun when a group of people would talk and come up with dumb ideas. You know like Drag Races, Helicopter Demolition Derby, a game of Tag (Where one would start as it and was the only one who killed. Everyone he killed joined his team and we would see who would be the last to survive), killing anyone who sounded like a 12 year old or was simply annoying, and so on.

Game looks great so far, been playing too much Split/Second over the weekend to give it much of a try though.

Anyone on PS3?

Yeah, I'm on PS3, handle is trashbear01. I don't have a headset yet though, so...yeah.

I heard Split/Second is fantastic, and I can personally tell you that Red Dead is phenomenal. One of the best initial experiences I've had with a game in like...ever.

Yeah, I'm on PS3, handle is trashbear01. I don't have a headset yet though, so...yeah.

I heard Split/Second is fantastic, and I can personally tell you that Red Dead is phenomenal. One of the best initial experiences I've had with a game in like...ever.

Did the first mission last night. Very cool game. And that was just hunting the rabbits. Haha.

For the headset, I believe any Bluetooth headset will work, it doesn't have to be a PS3 one.

PSN ID: LotteryInBabylon

I love this game but haven't tried online yet, to wrapped up in the game....is 19 hours since tuesday afternoon to much?

Sexbox :360

GT: bisiallnight

Online needs to be patched bad. People get kicked left and right and things (including players) randomly go inviable.

I have a question for you guys.

Been watching my brother play this game. He has killed a few towns people. Does that lower his Karma?

I keep telling him I think it does but he says I'm wrong.

Lowers your honor. Though I don't know if that is true if you wear the Bandanna as I haven't tried it yet.

Online needs to be patched bad. People get kicked left and right and things (including players) randomly go inviable.

Lowers your honor. Though I don't know if that is true if you wear the Bandanna as I haven't tried it yet.

Cool will let him know thanks.

Also that dang horse he got for reserving the game is SWEET!. :p

19 hours? Not too much at all, sir.

Anyone wanna post their most exotic animals killed so far?

I killed a few cougars. Of course...a few cougars have killed my horse and I before I even knew they were there, too.

One of the fellas I work with killed a bear.

I had a horse chase with a outlaw who was from a wanted poster. Well, he tested his luck to the SW of Armadillo. He went over the cliff before i could use the lasso on him and fell to his death. I felt sorry for the horse he was riding.

I had a horse chase with a outlaw who was from a wanted poster. Well, he tested his luck to the SW of Armadillo. He went over the cliff before i could use the lasso on him and fell to his death. I felt sorry for the horse he was riding.

Did you get the dead bounty?

Archived