Official Highest Paid Jobbers Thread

Kid Toma - $35,000/mo

Jumbo Jackson - $20,000/mo

James Prudence - $14,000/mo

The Force - $10,000/mo

T-Rex - $8,500/mo

I have all of them on my B-brand jobbing to the unknowns. They're all very angry with the way things are going. Toma, Jackson, and Prudence's contracts runs out at the end of this month. I won't attempt to resign any of them because I know they'll refuse. When I signed him away from TCW it was a big bidding war because he was really popular at the time. I had him live up to his price tag for a little while but ultimately I lost interest in him. I'd say it's been an unnecessary high expense, but his skills and popularity were really helpful to the younger workers.

I'll see your $35,000, and raise you $50,000 + 15% PPV + 25% Merch + Main Event Title + Travel + no house shows.

For who?

Ultimate Warrior, in '98 WCW. After a title reign that lasted the length of his second match of the night against Hogan, he went down through the ranks, until being fired for a failed steroid test after I had no more use for him.

Youre paying £35k per month for a jobber? I dont think anyone will be able to top that.

Actually, he said 35,000 DOLLARS (not pounds). $ not £. The former is bad, the latter is OMG :eek:

Closest I come to that is Maryse in my game with bobinc's mod. $20,000 a month and she's allowed to beat no one over midcarder. She's also lost to several managers (what? They needed overness!) although her losing to the retired April Hunter wasn't too much of a stretch. But the fact that April was Maryse's manager at the time might've been a bit awkward.

Actually, he said 35,000 DOLLARS (not pounds). $ not £. The former is bad, the latter is OMG :eek:

Closest I come to that is Maryse in my game with bobinc's mod. $20,000 a month and she's allowed to beat no one over midcarder. She's also lost to several managers (what? They needed overness!) although her losing to the retired April Hunter wasn't too much of a stretch. But the fact that April was Maryse's manager at the time might've been a bit awkward.

Whoops my bad...im so used to typing £ i didnt even think about it.

Guest jtalley31
Don't have any really high paid jobbers, but on the opposite end of the spectrum, in my death of the WWE game, I've built Christopher Daniels up from LMC to World Champ in less than a year. His pay: 2k a month. :D

I've just signed someone to a main event deal who's earning in the region of 40k a month.

I hope he won't end up as a JTTS...

...but we'll see.

I must admit, though I'm more inclined to push someone to main event from a low starting position than vice versa, I do have Marat Khoklov on my roster and, well... :p

James Prudence?! You sick freak. :p He's my franchise player. :( Yeah, yeah, you're a big company, I get it. Stop jobbing my biggest stars on your B-show. :p

He wasn't always jobbing. I signed him away from SWF in 2018. That first year he was with us he went 19-10, but after that it was downhill. 9-26 in 2019 and 0-8 thus far in 2020. In 26 days he'll be able to rectify his career and sign with TCW or SWF. :cool: Funny thing is - Prudence is the only one out of all of them who hasn't asked for his release. It's almost like he's pissed off he's jobbing but deep down he knows he's helping the next generation. ;)

I'll see your $35,000, and raise you $50,000 + 15% PPV + 25% Merch + Main Event Title + Travel + no house shows.

For who?

Ultimate Warrior, in '98 WCW. After a title reign that lasted the length of his second match of the night against Hogan, he went down through the ranks, until being fired for a failed steroid test after I had no more use for him.

At least you didn't have to pay anything to end that contract. :p

Squeeky McClean - $17,250

Jungle Lord - $11,500

Robbie Retro - $6,900

American Machine - $6,900

All of them except Jungle Lord's contracts will expire soon and I'm jobbing them because I don't plan on keeping them... I'm just jobbing Jungle Lord to help elevate youngsters.

Guest codey
On my vastly oversized for regional roster, Sky King hasn't won a match in three years, yet makes $900 per appearance, $100 more than El Mitico, my star player.

:eek::eek::eek: The man who hates gibber gabber is playing as the WWE in bobinc's mod.:eek:

Folks right here history has been made and you have seen it with your own eyes.

Remianen does play with the gibber gabber feds

James Prudence?! You sick freak. :p He's my franchise player. :( Yeah, yeah, you're a big company, I get it. Stop jobbing my biggest stars on your B-show. :p

James Prudence has been amazing for me. Unbelievably consistent. The go-to guy for that pull a match out of nowhere grade that forces you to do a storyline with his opponent. His stats aren't amazing, but the way he's going in my diary I could get him to wrestle a broom and make it believable.

Archived