Match File 1.1

Download: Click Here

Counting variations, this match file includes seventy-eight new match types. Just import the match file on top of an existing Cornellverse database or save game and have at it.

10 Woman Pileup - A battle royal conducted under Bra and Panties rules.

Barbed Wire Boards - The name says it all. Boards covered in barbed wire are provided both in the ring and at ringside, and are perfectly legal.

Barbed Wire Hell - A steel cage match in which there are barbed wire boards and barbed wire covered ring ropes. The cage is also covered in barbed wire.

Cage Wars - Now available in 3 vs 3 format.

Crime And Punishment - A favorite of Rick Law, the two competitors are handcuffed together. There is a nightstick in the ring, and it is legal.

DIW Rules - A hardcore twist on Aussie Rules, and the default match for the Comedian's wrestling promotion.

Electrified Cage - Self explanatory, really.

Flaming Tables - Before you put an opponent through a table, you must first set the table on fire.

Hardcore Chamber - A Steel Chamber match, with weapons generously provided.

Hardcore Comedy - Finally, a way to take all those great matches for the WWF Hardcore title and bring them to the Cornellverse.

High Spot - Tables, ladders, and a three-sided cage? Spot monkeys have all the tools they need to claim Match of the Night honors.

Iron Man Deathmatch - Just like it says on the tin. I take no responsibility for anything that happens in a sixty minute deathmatch.

Keep Your Friends Close - A tag team strap match in which you're tied to your partner, not your opponent.

Last Blood Battle Royal - A battle royal in which victory goes to the last man not bleeding.

Light Tube - Al Gore weeps. Energy efficient bulbs are used for a purpose other than the one indicated on the box.

MOSC Rules - Celebrate the wrestling tradition of hitting people with sticks in front of a drunken crowd. Oh, Scotland. You so crazy.

Paddle On A Pole - Girls in dominatrix gear fight over a wooden paddle.

Parking Lot Brawl - A car is also good.

Pillow Fight - This isn't even a match, but I'm including it anyway!

PSW Rules - Now you, too can desecrate DAVE's corpse.

Softcore Deathmatch - A watered down deathmatch that just might make it past the censors.

Stairway To Hell - Climb the ladder, grab the Singapore Cane, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Steel Chamber - Elimination Chamber, in my Cornellverse? It's more likely than you think.

Steel Kennel - This is exactly what you think it is.

Straitjacket - Force your opponent into a straitjacket, then take advantage of him while he's helpless.

Submission Ladder - Win by retrieving the belt or just make your opponent tap out. It doesn't make much sense, but that didn't stop TNA from using it as a main event.

Taipei Deathmatch - One of the most senselessly violent matches on the planet, men with hands covered in glass and glue pummel each other senseless. Have the paramedics on the scene for this one.

Thumbtacks - They're legal.

TLC - Tables. Ladders. Chairs. Oh my.

Triple Cage - Climb the first cage, then the second cage, and then the third to grab the title belt.

WEXXV Rules - Japan's premier hardcore promotion has its own way of doing things.

Hell, if we're all askinig, can this also go in the 9000-verse? :p

Sure! Just namedrop me in the credits or something. You'll probably want to remove worker-specific references, but I think that just means getting rid of the [Promotion Name] Rules matches and removing the BSC references in the Eye Candy matches.

Sure! Just namedrop me in the credits or something. You'll probably want to remove worker-specific references, but I think that just means getting rid of the [Promotion Name] Rules matches and removing the BSC references in the Eye Candy matches.

Sweet as. That makes two credits you'll have in the shoutouts now :)

• 1 year later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TakerNGN74" data-cite="TakerNGN74" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28977" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It still not working for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On my end, there's nothing that could be preventing you from downloading the file. I don't know what sort of problem you're having, sorry.</p>

Archived