I need a way to spice up my game.

As title says.

I always play ZEN, MOSC or ROF.

What other Local/Small promotions should I play?

Additional: Any avatar ideas, who are wrestlers please.

Try PSW, the "new" DAVE, or MAW.

All avatars, except The Grand Avatar, are wrestlers. But you need to allow women wrestling to be able to use Kate Avatar as a wrestler.

NYCW is probably a small enough regional for you to enjoy. They have a lot of troubles that need overcoming, mainly that their wrestlers have the worst stamina to be found anywhere, and are ageing faster than even USPW.

However the fun for them is to be found in learning how to book the old veterans rather than downright replacing them with young whippersnappers. In fact I recommend to hire even more ageing veterans into the mix. Brawlers are the name of the game. Its traditional like youd never believe it.

If you're looking for an avatar for the game.. Id say go with Black Hat Bailey. Personifies the old school like no tomorrow.

Otherwise.. Try the 77'Cverse or the 97'Cverse. Both are extremely well put together.. and offer effectively a whole new game.

'From zero to hero' game, start with everything at 0 percent: Money, pop, prestige. :p

Create a low skill level user character, wrestler, then work in several promotions and try to make a realistic career for him over the years and watch him develop his skills and relationships and so on.

Try the CornellVerse database with a twist - all owners are in place, but no head bookers and zero workers for all promotion's.

I call it CVerse Chaos (909kb).

I did this a took up as TCW. Its a lot of fun and I put together a decent roster. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. Although I lost my TV show trying to put together my roster.

'From zero to hero' game, start with everything at 0 percent: Money, pop, prestige. :p

Create a low skill level user character, wrestler, then work in several promotions and try to make a realistic career for him over the years and watch him develop his skills and relationships and so on.

i like this idea.

Archived