The Minor Questions Thread

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or is a really noobish question, but is it possible to expand a TV Show to different channels instead of making a new show? For example, can I expand Bellator to Fuel/HDnet/Etc. without making a new show?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My honest answer is 'I think so.' I used to think that you could only be on one channel in a region at any given time (for one tv show), but I seem to recall blowing that theory up with my GAMMA game. So...I think so, but I'm not 100%.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or is a really noobish question, but is it possible to expand a TV Show to different channels instead of making a new show? For example, can I expand Bellator to Fuel/HDnet/Etc. without making a new show?

I might not be right but I think you can if you go to the media hub then click TV shows and select your TV show and click "expand show".

Actually, there is a fix for the second one. Make a copy of the game save and run the fights there. I'd recommend two four-man tournaments so it's done faster. Then note the changes in skill and popularity for each figher and transfer those changes in the original game before doing the final.

But if you don't care if the fights are on the fighters' history(so they're not really "exhibition matches" like they should be), you could also do the quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals on separate shows. I do two weight classes at a time. The quarterfinals for each are on separate shows 2 weeks and 1 day apart, then the semifinals for both are on one show ~2 months after that(the first day that all fighters are available, barring a lengthy injury, then I replace that fighter just like they do in real life), and then the final is ~2 months after that. I recommend doing 1x10 rounds or 3x3 rounds before the final as fighters seem to be ready to go sooner than 3x5. The timing is perfect, because it takes about 5 months to do a season, then you're ready to jump right into the next season after it. Or, if you only want to do one season a year, you can spread out the shows a bit more.

The exhibition TUF rules are only there so the NSAC can't leak the results. It's a real world problem that doesn't have an allegory in the game... So, why not just let the results count?

Apologies if this has been asked before. My company, GAMMA, has just risen to Mid Level National and is at 34.8% on that level. With this obviously the Fan Feedback is more demanding i.e matches that they would have called "Worth Main Event" are now seen as "Co-Main Event" or even sometimes "Decent Undercard".

However Lance Decker still limits me to 5,000 base pay when negotiating with talent which has seen most of my big stars leave and most of the others given ridiculous deals on stuff like Signing Fees, Win Bonus and PPV cuts to stay. Is there anything I can do to increase the maximum base pay I'm allowed to use? If not, when does it increase on its own?

Thank you for any help, and for bearing with my lengthy explanation!

Apologies if this has been asked before. My company, GAMMA, has just risen to Mid Level National and is at 34.8% on that level. With this obviously the Fan Feedback is more demanding i.e matches that they would have called "Worth Main Event" are now seen as "Co-Main Event" or even sometimes "Decent Undercard".

However Lance Decker still limits me to 5,000 base pay when negotiating with talent which has seen most of my big stars leave and most of the others given ridiculous deals on stuff like Signing Fees, Win Bonus and PPV cuts to stay. Is there anything I can do to increase the maximum base pay I'm allowed to use? If not, when does it increase on its own?

Thank you for any help, and for bearing with my lengthy explanation!

Go to options and turn on By Pass CEO.

Go download the latest patch in the tech support forum. It fixes the issue where CEOs do not let you spend more then 5k. I reccommend doing this instead of turning on Bypass CEO, as the CEO is actually helpful in not over-spending on fighters (after you fix it through the patch).

The 'turn on bypass CEO' is NOT the blanket correct response. It's something some people like but it's not mandatory. It's fixed with the very first patch Adam created.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen the answer to this somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it.

What are the qualifications needed for a fighter to get into the Hall of Fame?

It's in the help file. :D

Q: What are the criteria for getting into the Hall Of Fame?

A: There are exceptions, but primarily a fighter will, at some point in his career, need to get past 90% Reputation, have a strong win-loss record, and have held at least one championship.

• 2 weeks later...

Search matches

is there a way I can search for matches that happened that were fantastic?

I can only find the way to search for whole card ratings.

I know I can do it by going into each fighter's history but I have 250 fighters and I don't want to spend all day check which fights were doing over.

Nope, but that would be a nice suggestion! I'd consider posting it in the proper forum.

Anyhow, it's pretty easy to find once you check 'history' in your company tab/page. Unless you've been playing for decades, it's quick to check event for the xxxxxxxxx (Fantastic) notes.

I know that excellent is better than fantastic, I meant fantastic and above but thanks for the help.

Am coming up on my 20th anniversary with over 6,000 matches to shift through.

I was just looking for an easier way to do it.

I thought it might be fun to have some classic matches rematches.

I'll post the idea over in suggestions as well.

ARGH. Colour me gobsmacked and narked simultaneously. Nicolai Mickiewicz pulled his normal trick and ground out a win over William Harrison to become the Light Heavyweight champion (GRR) while I set a regen to beat a regen and it happened, Eiko Hamacho dealt Maria Petrovic her first loss - aptly submitting the submission expert. Goddamn I like this game.

Awhile ago a few people were asking about the Real World 2005 mod I did,but unfortunately I lost the data.Well I was thinking about going through and trying to put it together again.The question I have for the people who may be interested is where would you prefer the game to start.April 2005 right before Bonnar Vs Griffin or May 2007 right before Liddel Vs Rampage 2 and right after the Pride sale.These are the two most intriguing starting points to me and both have some cool story lines that could be followed.

Awhile ago a few people were asking about the Real World 2005 mod I did,but unfortunately I lost the data.Well I was thinking about going through and trying to put it together again.The question I have for the people who may be interested is where would you prefer the game to start.April 2005 right before Bonnar Vs Griffin or May 2007 right before Liddel Vs Rampage 2 and right after the Pride sale.These are the two most intriguing starting points to me and both have some cool story lines that could be followed.

Well out of the two you mentioned, I would personally prefer around April 2005 before Pride was sold.

• 2 weeks later...

This may have already been asked but...

I'm playing the MW database as the UFC. I want to pull up Gilbert Melendez from Strikeforce, which I figured I could do since I own them, but I can't figure out how...any help?

Archived