What's Going on in YOUR Game?

I am GAMMA in my game and I'm currently on Thursday of Week 4, August 2001.

The current Champions for my organization are as follows.

#1. GAMMA (High Level National)

Heavyweight: Hassan Fezzik 30 - 0 (Recently acquired from ALPHA-1, he is the #1 P4P and #1 overall HW, he has 2 fights in GAMMA; A armbar submission over Tim Boyer at GAMMA 63, and a Unanimous Decision over Rav Kapur [#2 HW at the time] at GAMMA 68). He is training for his upcoming Championship bout with Gyokusho Fujimoto. Many will wonder why #2 HW Armen Sarkisian, or #3 HW Christpher Sharp aren't fighting for the title. They are both on hiatus.

Light Heavyweight: Marlon John 20 - 1 (#2 P4P and #1 LHW, he is currently 9 - 1 in GAMMA and has held the Light Heavyweight title twice, defending it two times and dropping it to Affonso Villar [#3 LHW] by TKO in what was is the only blemish on his record. He rebounded with wins over Adrian Pascal [#16 LHW] and Nicolai Mickiewicz [#5 LHW] to set up a showdown between him and then champion Sho Kitabatake [#2 LHW]. John would go on to win by TKO. Since reclaiming his the title he has defended against Tadamasa Yamada [#1 LHW, #2 P4P at the time] whom he knocked out in 3:23 of Round 1 at GAMMA 71, and Zvonimir Asanovic [#2 LHW, #8 P4P] who lost by TKO at GAMMA 75. He is currently awaiting a challenger.

Middleweight: Nathan Chambers 25 - 2, (#3 P4P and #1 MW). Chambers began with a win at Welterweight against Julio Regueiro to win the WW title. He would defend it 2 times before Josh Aldarisio failed to make weight and forced the bout between the two to be a non-title bout. After he beat Josh Aldarisio he would go on to rematch Julio Regueiro [#3 WW] in a fight he would lose by TKO, a major surprise as Julio managed to drop him with punches and finish him off (from what I could deduce, Regueiro was technically 2 - 1 against Chambers. Since he was the champion coming in and Chambers was the champ before that.). After the loss I decided he needed a change of scenery so I made him move up to Middleweight. He won his first two fights against Rob Baines [#24 MW] and Joaquim Fontes [#3 MW] and earned himself a shot against then champion Buddy Garner [#11 MW, he was coming off an upset KO loss to Osmosis Benn in a fight that Benn failed to make weight.], he has since defended his title against Patrick Thomas [#3 MW, #16 P4P] and Edgar van den Hoogenband [#3 MW, #10 P4P]. He is currently awaiting his next challenger.

Welterweight: Manuel Silva 21 - 1 (#4 P4P, #1 WW), (Silva was brought in from FLB in March 1999 and has since compiled a 5 - 1 record in GAMMA. He beat Jack Humphreys [#20 WW] by TKO in his debut in one of the most memorable fights in GAMMA history. His next fight he fought Julio Regueiro [#1 WW, #3 P4P] in a fight he would lose by Guillotine submission in just 1:34 of round one. He rebounded with a submissions win over Jack Humphreys [#18 WW] and a TKO win over Evan Gardner [#14 WW] to earn a title shot against then champion Rufus Stephens [#3 WW] in a fight he would win by Unanimous Decision to become the Welterweight Champion. His first title defense came against Carlos da Guia [#1 WW, #5 P4P]. He managed to beat da Guia in only 1:15 of Round 1 by KO from the clinch... an area many thought Da Guia would have no trouble dealing with the champ. He is currently awaiting his next challenger.

Lightweight: Fiyero Lermontov 19 - 1 (#5 P4P, #1 LW), (Fiyero was brought in from SIGMA on April, 1999. He has since compiled a 6 - 1 record in GAMMA. His lone loss coming at the hands of Bud Brockett [#12 LW] in a boring, yet one sided decision. He then snapped off 4 wins against some stiff competition. Benny Danare [#8 LW], Fumiaki Hayashi [#9 LW], Luis Basora [#6 LW], and Go Yamamoto in a fight he asked for personally, to earn a title shot against long time champion Sean Morrison [#1 LW, #2 P4P] in a fight that was highly anticipated. Morrison seemed absolutely unstoppable, beating the likes of Brandon Sugar, Benny Danare, Bud Brockett, Paulo Roberto Bezerra, Atep, and Helio. As well as amassing 10 total title defenses. Lermontov and Morrison went to the 5th round at which point Lermontov landed a nice combination that dropped Morrison. Many people thought the fight was over, but Morrison somehow manged to pull through... only to be dropped again and finished shortly thereafter. It was easily the biggest win of his career, and his crowning achievement thus far. He is currently training for his rematch with Bud Brockett for the GAMMA lightweight title.

Featherweight: Phillip Ziskie (22 - 3 - 1), (Ziskie has had a rough start coming into GAMMA. He was immediately thrown into a championship fight against champion Li-Kong Ho forced by lack of challengers for Ho's belt. He lost to Ho by submissions, then went on to lose to Tomohiro Takeuchi in his next fight by TKO in what was one of the greatest fights GAMMA has ever put together. He took no time off however and persevered to win 2 fights and earn yet another shot at Ho's title. Ziskie would seize the opportunity, and knock Ho out at 1:29 of the 2nd round to win the GAMMA Featherweight title for the first time. He has yet to defend, and is currently awaiting a challenger.

The current Top 10 rankings for each weightclass.

Heavyweight

#1. Hassan Fezzik (30 - 0, GAMMA HW Champ)

#2. Armen Sarkisian (31 - 4, 6 - 2 GAMMA)

#3. Christopher Sharp (43 - 15, 9 - 3 GAMMA)

#4. Gyokusho Fujimoto (13 - 1, 6 - 0 GAMMA)

#5. Rav Kapur (14 - 1, 5 - 1 GAMMA)

#6. Chuck Dooley (13 - 1, 10 - 1 GAMMA)

#7. Vitor de Melo (8 - 0, 4 - 0 FLB)

#8. Aleksander Ivanov (11 - 1, 5 - 1 GAMMA)

#9. Stafford Alois (28 - 9, 2 - 1 BCF)

#10. Terron Cabal (17 - 2, 4 - 2 GAMMA)

Light Heavyweight

#1. Marlon John (20 - 1, 9 - 1 GAMMA)

#2. Anthony LeToussier (20 - 3, 8 - 3 GAMMA)

#3. Affonso Villar (30 - 5, 7 - 2 GAMMA)

#4. Jin Katou (22 - 1, 5 - 1 ALPHA-1)

#5. Rubenilson Augusto (14 - 3, 7 - 1 ALPHA-1)

#6. Zvonomir Asanovic (34 - 5, 4 - 2 GAMMA)

#7. William Harrison (10 - 2, 7 - 2 GAMMA)

#8. Tadamasa Yamada (24 - 3, 2 - 1 GAMMA)

#9. Daniel Hornsby (18 - 5, 7 - 2 BCF)

#10. Ken Peters (14 - 2, 6 - 2 GAMMA)

Middleweight

#1. Nathan Chambers (25 - 2, 9 - 1 GAMMA)

#2. Heiji Endo (17 - 2, 2 - 0 GAMMA)

#3. Dwayne Alleyne (10 - 0, 6 - 0 GAMMA)

#4. Isaiah Monroe (8 - 0, 5 - 0 GAMMA)

#5. Matthew Dean (40 - 9, 9 - 5 GAMMA)

#6. Keith Plaice (16 - 4, 3 - 0 OMEGA)

#7. Billy Russell (6 - 0, 5 - 0 ALPHA-1)

#8. Thais Antonio Taffarel (23 - 3, 0 - 1 GAMMA)

#9. Patrick Thomas (21 - 5, 5 - 2 GAMMA)

#10. Osmosis Benn (20 - 2, 6 - 2)

Welterweight

#1. Manuel Silva (21 - 1, 5 - 1 GAMMA)

#2. Julio Regueiro (28 - 2, 8 - 2 GAMMA)

#3. David Webb (17 - 3, 3 - 0 BCF)

#4. Charles Stiles (19 - 3, 5 - 1 FLB)

#5. Rufus Stephens (20 - 3, 4 - 2 GAMMA)

#6. Fukusaburu Hirano (14 - 1 - 1, 3 - 0 GAMMA)

#7. Noach van der Capellen (25 - 4, 2 - 1 GAMMA)

#8. Alberto Basora (20 - 7, 0 - 0 GAMMA)

#9. Syed Tan (19 - 4 - 1, 0 - 0 GAMMA)

#10. Kafu Bunya (15 - 1, 1 - 0 GAMMA)

Lightweight

#1. Fiyero Lermontov (19 - 1, 6 - 1 GAMMA)

#2. Sukarno (27 - 0, 3 - 0 ALPHA-1)

#3. Bud Brockett (14 - 1, 7 - 1 GAMMA)

#4. Seth O'Breen (15 - 0, 3 - 0 BCF)

#5. Helio (19 - 2, 3 - 1 GAMMA)

#6. Sean Morrison (33 - 4, 6 - 1 GAMMA)

#7. Grande Silveira (9 - 0, 5 - 0 GAMMA)

#8. Georges Nouri (11 - 1, 2 - 0 GAMMA)

#9. Jake Keane (27 - 6, 1 - 0 GAMMA)

#10. Truck Gleeson (25 - 7 - 1 NC, 4 - 3 GAMMA)

Featherweight

#1. Phillip Ziskie (22 - 3 - 1, 3 - 2 GAMMA)

#2. Snorri Gunnarrsson (22 - 4 - 1 NC, 2 - 0 SIGMA)

#3. Masahiro Maeno (23 - 4, 1 - 0 GAMMA)

#4. Luiz Machado (25 - 6, 3 - 2 GAMMA)

#5. Lamont Banner (6 - 0, 2 - 0 GAMMA)

#6. Jan Ilic (7 - 0, 1 - 0 SIGMA)

#7. Easton Frye (17 - 6, 3 - 2 GAMMA)

#8. Li-Kong Ho (29 - 1, 11 - 1 GAMMA *GAMMA Record Merged with KDM FC since KDM FC merged with GAMMA).

#9. Freddy Lomax (8 - 0, 5 - 0 GAMMA)

#10. Manish Khan (14 - 3, 2 - 2 GAMMA)

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just lost in negotiations with Leonardo da Costa, who is the #1P4P and #1WW in the world right now. He was also my WW champion, obviously. So, sadly, I watched as he cruised over to BCF and I had to stage an 8-man tournament to replace him. Julio Regueiro became a 3-time champion by beating Chad Zoff in the finals.

Also, I bought out and absorbed both Q-Cage and XCC, both of which were struggling because I took all of their good fighters. Doing this, I managed to double my Flyweight to Lightweight (both genders) divisions. Mostly it was a bunch of has-beens but I had a couple gems in there, namely in my Bantamweight and Lightweight divisions.

Also, one last crazy event: Li-Kong Ho finally lost the title to Manoel Silva. Since it was split decision, he got a #1 contendership match with Manish Khan and lost. He asked to go down to Featherweight, but I was planning a 16-man LW Grand Prix and since he was still in the top ten in the promotion for LW, I opted to put him in it (as the #2 seed, too!). He went on to get KNOCKED OUT in three minutes by Sukarno...who ****ing tested positive for steriods! So I have this amazing former champ who is 0-2-1 NC in his last three fights, and I have no choice but to move him into the next round of the Grand Prix because Sukarno is suspended. It's these kind of things that make me love and hate WMMA.

• 2 weeks later...
Just lost in negotiations with Leonardo da Costa, who is the #1P4P and #1WW in the world right now. He was also my WW champion, obviously. So, sadly, I watched as he cruised over to BCF and I had to stage an 8-man tournament to replace him. Julio Regueiro became a 3-time champion by beating Chad Zoff in the finals.

Also, I bought out and absorbed both Q-Cage and XCC, both of which were struggling because I took all of their good fighters. Doing this, I managed to double my Flyweight to Lightweight (both genders) divisions. Mostly it was a bunch of has-beens but I had a couple gems in there, namely in my Bantamweight and Lightweight divisions.

Also, one last crazy event: Li-Kong Ho finally lost the title to Manoel Silva. Since it was split decision, he got a #1 contendership match with Manish Khan and lost. He asked to go down to Featherweight, but I was planning a 16-man LW Grand Prix and since he was still in the top ten in the promotion for LW, I opted to put him in it (as the #2 seed, too!). He went on to get KNOCKED OUT in three minutes by Sukarno...who ****ing tested positive for steriods! So I have this amazing former champ who is 0-2-1 NC in his last three fights, and I have no choice but to move him into the next round of the Grand Prix because Sukarno is suspended. It's these kind of things that make me love and hate WMMA.

Wow lol!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29775" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a follow-up to that, I'm about to have the last show in that LW Grand Prix, and here's the brackets. <p> </p><p> <a href="http://challonge.com/jyluj" rel="external nofollow">http://challonge.com/jyluj</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Surprised with those results</p>

• 2 weeks later...

August 2000 with XCC

High Level (74.8%) Regional

Women's Division

A greatly reduced Women's Division is run by Sarah Vaughan who took a while to get a shot for reasons I don't exactly recall. She's the #1 P4P female and I also have the #2, former champion Trish Biel who should be getting a rematch soon. The other fighters have all got a few losses and only 2 of the remaining 7 are on a positive momentum.

Featherweight Division

Phillip Ziskie left pretty recently because he was too big for me, but he hasn't signed with anyone yet so I'm hoping to bring him back soonish. Yoshiro Makamori is my new champ and is #12 P4P and the #2 Featherweight in the world. He decisioned Luiz Machado for the title and has defended it once. Next up for a title shot is probably Kenji Akita, who is ranked 3 in my division, though Machado might get it as well, as he's had 2 strong wins since losing for the belt.

Lightweight Division

Datuk Ong Ka Ting is my undefeated champion but at Mid Level National, he's far too big for me now and is leaving soon, I believe for GAMMA. Tarcisio Dantas is probably the best remaining LW on the roster, but is coming off a submission loss to Jayden Karp who just left, also due to being too big. I really have no idea who is gonna get the shot once Datuk leaves as Dantas is gonna be too big for me to resign and I'm not excited about Glen Siemaszko or Callum Henson.

• 2 weeks later...

GAMMA Announces "Super Six" Heavyweight Tournament

LAS VEGAS -- The Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts announced today the creation of a new, six-man heavyweight tournament. The tournament will pit six of the top heavyweights in the promotion against each other over the next two years.

The tournament will start as a round robin tournament with fighters alternating opponents in each round. During each group of fights a knockout or submission win will garner three points, a decision win two points and a draw one point. The top four fighters in points after three rounds will advance to the semi-finals.

The semi-finals will pit the point leader vs the fighter who was fourth in points and the second and third point leaders against each other. The group fights will be aired on National Pride TV as part of GAMMA's "Evolution" TV series. The semi-finals and finals will be part of pay-per-view events.

The six heavyweights announced for the tournament are:

James Foster (3-0, 1-0 GAMMA), Gunnar Nilsson (13-3, 11-3), Jeff Carlton (6-0, 2-0), Elzo Alves Moura (12-2, 7-2), Aleksander Ivanov (7-2, 5-2) and Souleymane Ya Konan (8-2, 5-2).

The GAMMA heavyweight title, currently held by Gunnar Nilsson, will be defended in each round of the tournament. At the tournament's conclusion, the tournament winner will own the heavyweight title belt as well as the new Super Six Cup.

GAMMA President Adam Walden said he hopes to elevate the promotions popularity and create a few big name stars during the tournament. Currently GAMMA ranks as the world's second largest MMA promotion behind Japan's ALPHA-1.

LAS VEGAS -- The Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts announced today the creation of a new, six-man heavyweight tournament. The tournament will pit six of the top heavyweights in the promotion against each other over the next two years.

The tournament will start as a round robin tournament with fighters alternating opponents in each round. During each group of fights a knockout or submission win will garner three points, a decision win two points and a draw one point. The top four fighters in points after three rounds will advance to the semi-finals.

The semi-finals will pit the point leader vs the fighter who was fourth in points and the second and third point leaders against each other. The group fights will be aired on National Pride TV as part of GAMMA's "Evolution" TV series. The semi-finals and finals will be part of pay-per-view events.

James Foster (3-0, 1-0 GAMMA), Gunnar Nilsson (13-3, 11-3), Jeff Carlton (6-0, 2-0), Elzo Alves Moura (12-2, 7-2), Aleksander Ivanov (7-2, 5-2) and Souleymane Ya Konan (8-2, 5-2).

The GAMMA heavyweight title, currently held by Gunnar Nilsson, will be defended in each round of the tournament. At the tournament's conclusion, the tournament winner will own the heavyweight title belt as well as the new Super Six Cup.

GAMMA President Adam Walden said he hopes to elevate the promotions popularity and create a few big name stars during the tournament. Currently GAMMA ranks as the world's second largest MMA promotion behind Japan's ALPHA-1.

is the prize a silver cup??

this sound pretty good :D

GAMMA game with Original data plus Eyeball's extra fighters and a few personal tweaks to the media (to allow small organisations a chance to get local notice, and fill in some of the other gaps).

Into 11th year (2008).

Current champions and belt history:

Heavyweight

Current champion: Omar Khan (3 defenses)

It took a while for him to get there, but Khan has dominated the last 2 calendar years at Heavyweight. He took the title from Derek Hunt, and before that the title had swapped hands fairly frequently from James Foster to Raul Hughes (2 defenses) to Leon Banks to Jeff Carlton to Terron Cabal, back to Leon Banks to Chuck Dooley (3 defenses) back to Terron Cabal, to Vitor de Melo (3 defenses) and then to Hunt.

Khan has just defeated Murilo Satinho in the first round and his next opponent will be Lefter Oktay.

Light Heavyweight

Current Champion: Osmosis Benn

Another belt that has been traded about, with only Marlon John holding it for any length of time (4 defenses between 1999 and 2001). John and Mike Watson have traded wins with and without the belt and look set for a fourth bout in the near future if both have similar momentum, though it is unlikely to be for the title unless both go on a good run.

The roll of champions runs as: Spencer Rubenstein, John, Watson, Jiromoen Hasegawa, William Harrison, Watson, Jericho Stewart, Tadamasa Yamada, Jin Katou and Benn. Next up for the champion will be Affonso Villar.

Middleweight

Current Champion: Isaiah Monroe (8 defenses)

This division has been dominated by 2 men. After Matthew Dean succesfully defended the belt against Neil Napier, Buddy Garner took it from him and made ten (10) successful defenses against the great and the good at Middleweight before he came up against Monroe. Monroe's MO has been to take the man down and batter him into submission (well, TKO), and he has been amazingly effective. He has similarly faced just about everyone, and his next defense is yet to be decided.

Garner is currently slated to face regen Benjamin Garcia (just 8-1, but already Mid-level International) and the winner will receive a title shot, but it might be that Monroe moves up to Light-heavyweight before then to take advantage of a number of prime match-ups that would Main Event any show.

Welterweight

Current Champion: Evan Gardner (1 defense)

For several years it appeared that the Welterweight title was mirroring the Middleweight. Julio Regueiro made 5 successful defenses before running into Rufus Stephens, who repeated the trick until Regueiro took the belt back.

This time he could only defend it twice before Datuk Ong Ka Ting took it. Ong Ka Ting promptly rejected attempts to keep him under contract and the title was vacated, with Noach van der Capellen taking the belt in a match against Stephens. He too left immediately, and the resulting 8-man tournament to determine a new champion contained only fighters with at least 3 fights remaining on their contract, and was won by Ian Fussell, who defeated David Webb in the final.

Gardner took the title from Fussell at the first attempt and beat Evan Pizzarro to retain it. His next challenger is still to be decided and, although Regueiro and Stephens are still under contract neither seems able to win two in a row to mount a challenge to regain the belt.

Lightweight

Current Champion: Hercules Zerbini (2 defenses)

Another title that has been traded about quite a bit. Sean Morrison beat Truck Gleeson but then lost to Brandon Sugar, who made 3 defenses before shockingly being defeated by Tomahiro Takeuchi. He defended successfully against Luke Hilton but lost the belt to Morrison. Seth O'Breen then took the title and made 2 defenses but dropped it to Sukarno, who promptly lost again, this time to Fiyero Lermontov. Lermontov failed at the first attempt to defend against Manoel Cabral, who lost to Sukarno. Zerbini took Sukarno's crown immediately and has since defended successfully against Hilton and Steven Wu.

The two likeliest challengers are Karl Clark and Clinton Kent, with Takeuchi and Sukarno still lingering in the background.

LAS VEGAS -- The Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts held it's "Group A" event for it's "Heavyweight Super Six" tournament is Atlantic City last night. All three fights ended in the first round and there were a couple of notable upsets.

In the first match, Aleksander Ivanov looked to be far superior to the #1 ranked heavyweight James Foster scoring a TKO win at 3:31 of the first round. Foster, fighting for just the fourth time as a pro, was quickly anointed as the world's best heavyweight after steam rolling his first three opponents. However, he looked flat against another skilled wrestler in Ivanov who overwhelmed Foster with his striking.

The second match featured former GAMMA Heavyweight Champion Elzo Alves Moura against rising star Jeff Carlton. Carlton was the favorite in this fight coming in at 6-0 and displaying vicious ground-and-pound along with powerful striking. However, he got caught trying to be too aggressive by the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ace Moura, and was submitted via trangle with armbar with just 23 seconds left in the first round.

Match number three pitted the GAMMA Heavyweight Champion Gunnar Nilsson against African striker Soulyeman Ya Konan. Nilsson made quick work of the kick boxer by dispatching him via strikes to earn the TKO victory just 2:49 into the fight. This was Nilsson's first defense of the best after winning it for a second time against Moura four months ago. Nilsson was also Heavyweight Champion in 1995 (four years ago) but lost the belt in his first title defense.

At the post fight press conference, GAMMA CEO Adam Walden announced the match-ups for group B of the tournament. They are as follows:

• Gunnar Nilsson (14-3 Overall, 12-3 GAMMA) will defend his heavyweight title against Jeff Carlton (6-1, 2-1)
  • Former champion Elzo Alves Moura (13-2, 8-2) will fight Soulyeman Ya Konan (8-3, 5-3)
  • Aleksander Ivanov (8-2, 6-2) will face former #1 heavyweight James Foster (3-1, 1-1)

All three of the "Group" events are expected to be held in Atlantic City and will air live on National Pride TV. The semi-finals and final events are expected to be held in Las Vegas and will be aired on pay-per-view.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to November 2005 in my GAMMA game (extended database), Mid Level International.

Heavyweight Champion - Mike Watson (defeated Hassan Fezzik August 2005, 0 defenses)

Light Heavyweight Champion - Tadamasa Yamada (defeated Mike Watson February 2001, 9 defenses)

Middleweight Champion - James Spencer (defeated Joshua Hope December 2004, 2 defenses)

Welterweight Champion - Vikram Sithalayan (defeated Brandon Sugar November 2005, 0 defenses)

Lightweight Champion - Tomohiro Takeuchi (defeated Sukarno June 2005, 0 defenses)

Featherweight Champion - Li-Kong Ho (defeated Wallace Everett January 2004, 2 defenses)

It's easy to get burned out with a game this long but I am really excited for GAMMA 121 scheduled for February, it is my first event in Japan (Kanto). Headlining the event is Tadamasa Yamada vs. Hassan Fezzik in an openweight fight, obviously it is without Yamada's LH title on the line, it's also Fezzik's retirement fight so I thought it would be only right to have him go out with what would be a bit of a dream fight, especially for Japanese fans.

Since i've taken a break from my long running GAMMA game i started a new game using a custom made promotion called Rumble at the Palms (graphic taken from the mods forum.) Currently in March of '06 and just off my 99th event.

Current Champions:

Women's Bantamweight: Ana Walker. (4 Title defenses)

The Title has hot shotted around a bit in this division with Charlotte DiSerra and Ana Walker being the only two out of seven champions to making it over the first defense hurdle. After Walker returns from injury her next defense will be against either Leslie Myers, a former champion herself, or Clare Peyton.

Women's Featherweight: Jenny DeNeuve. (1 defense)

A division that has seen a dominant champions in Thea Higgins (2 defenses), Andre Jones (3 defenses) and Honey Due (3 defenses). DeNeuve is set to defend her title against Esther Orton (regen), an undefeated striker who has finished all her opponents by T/KO. Thea Higgins, Naora Kikuchi and regens Ruth Pyle and Shizue Chiba are all riding hot streaks at the moment and will be facing off to determine who will be the next to recieve title shots with Higgins facing Kikuchi and Pyle against Chiba.

Lightweight: Markus Waller. (7 defenses)

Waller has been on a path of destruction since arriving in RUMBLE. Waller has only been pushed to the limit once in a split decision win over Julian Beals, everyone else who stood against him has been finished, including for Champion David James Diggle. Lucky Lyman is next in line for a shot after avenging a prior loss to former champion Ralph Concannon. Ryan Landingham, the only former champion who failed to register a single defense, has proven to be quite the flash in the pan and is struggling to keep his spot on the roster with some below average performances.

Welterweight: Lamont Banner. (2 defenses)

After failing to win the Title from Evan Pizzarro in 2001, Banner finally got to the top of the mountain three years later with a TKO victory over then champion Brock Youdale. Banner's next opponent will be the undefeated Guy Moss, but waiting in the wings are contenders like Carl Chenoweath and former Champion Zeke Elliot. Notable fighters Tyrone Bruce (regen) and former 2 time champion Evan Gardner will face off in the coming months with the winner being pushed into contenders pool.

Middleweight: Bill Brown. (2 defenses)

Taking the Title from Isaiah Monroe, Bill Brown has managed to defend his belt against top contenders Reed Howlett and regen Frank Drebin. Though he is the reigning champion many consider former champion Alex Cole to be the true figurehead off the division, (mainly due to his lengthy stay with RUMBLE when many former Champions left for "greener pastures") and eagerly await a match up between the pair. (Cole is currently away dealing with personal issues.) While fans await for Cole's return man like Stephan de Winter, Houston George and Joey Pelham are currently regarded as the top contenders for the Title.

Notable Departures:

Isaiah Monroe, Toby Sorkin and Evan Pizzarro, all former RUMBLE Title holders.

Notable Deaths: Noach Van Der Capellen, died from natural causes at the age of 35 with a record of 33-3. Former SIGMA Welterweight Champion (5 defenses) Vacated the title to move to Middleweight, was the SIGMA Middleweight Champion at the time of his death. (2 defenses)

Playing the TaporSnap save with the UFC in January 2015:

Heavyweight Champion: Cain Velasquez

Cain has dominated the HW ranks defending his belt with tko wins over Junior Dos Santos, Josh Barnett, Shane Carwin, Brock Lesnar, and Chad Corvin and an armbar win over Ben Rothwell. None of these fights have gone past the 3rd round. His next opponent is likely to be Minotauro Noguiera, but a date for the fight has not been named.

Light Heavyweight Champion: Phil Davis

After defending the belt with tko victories over Jon Jones and Rashad Evans, Shogun Rua lost the belt to Rampage by a 4th round tko. Rampage then succesfully defended the belt twice against Machida and Cotoure with tko wins before getting tkod himself by Ryan Bader. Bader in his 1st defense was tkod in the first round by Davis. Davis has defended the belt once with a UD victory by outwrestling Rashad Evans. Davis is set to defend the belt against the winner of a fight between Shogun and King Mo that is set to happen in 2 weeks.

Middleweight Champion: Anderson Silva

Silva has been unstoppable getting first round knockouts over Bisping, Leben, and Maia then following those up with tkos over Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt. After knocking out Robbie Lawler, Anderson had problems the 3rd time around with Chris Leben but eventually was able to score the ko in the 4th round. Silva's next opponent is unknown at this time

Welterweight Champion: Josh Koscheck

GSP was on a tear tkoing Jake Shields and Koing BJ Penn in less than a minute. He then tko'd Jon Fitch and John Hathaway in slightly more than that. After armbarring Carlos Condit, GSP then tko'd Rick Story. GSP announced after defending the belt 1 more time he would move up and challenge Anderson Silva. However after dominating, but not finishing Josh Koscheck for 3 rounds Koscheck was able to armbar GSP from his guard and score the upset. GSP Has vowed to get his title back and not move up to MW. Koscheck's 1st defense is against Jake Ellenberger in 2 weeks

Lightweight Champion- Edson Mendes Barboza Jr.

Frankie Edgar defended the belt with a first round armbar victory over Gray Maynard followed by a 3rd round tko of Clay Guida. Edgar then outwrestled Shinya Aoki and Gilbert Melendez to decisions. Edgar looked like he was going to get another UD victory over Cole Miller when he shot for a takedown in the 5th round and Miller grabbed the guillotine and forced the tapout for the huge upset win and becoming the new champion. Cole's reign was short lived as he was unanimous decisioned by Gesias Cavalcante in his 1st defense. Cavalcante's reign ended quickly and violently when he was headkick ko'd by Barboza in just 22 seconds 3 weeks ago. The next contender is yet to be determined.

Featherweight Champion: Javier Vasquez

Jose Aldo scored first round knockout wins over Mike Brown, Vasquez, and Raphael Assancao. He then scored a 2nd round tko over Mackens Semerzier. After splitting the 1st 2 rounds Aldo was able to tko Josh Grispi in the 3rd round. In his next defense Vasquez had earned a rematch. Aldo dominated for 4 rounds before allowing himself to be taken down for the first time in his title reign. This proved to be fatal as Vasquez was able to break guard and secure an Achillis Lock to become champion. Vasquez's firs defense is going to be against Yuri Alcantara at a yet to be determined date.

Bantamweight Champion: Miguel Torres

After knocking out Eddie Wineland in the 2nd round, Dominick Cruz was Armbarred in the 2nd round be Renan Barao. Barao was quickly guillotined by Scott Jorgenson in his 1st defense. Jorgenson then armbarred Damacio Page in the 4th round of his 1st defense. However, Jorgenson fell to Miguel Torres by a 3rd round arm triangle in his 2nd defense. Torres succesfully defended the title with a 1st round guillotine choke over Brian Bowles. Torres is defending the belt against Urijah Faber next month.

• 3 weeks later...

Im playing the MW 8 mod. Since I've started my champions have been;

LW: Edgar > Aldo > Hioki > Penn

Aldo is currently the number one contender.

WW: GSP > Sanchez > Ellenberger > Diaz > Hendricks

Number one contender is undecided.

MW: A. Silva > GSP > Maia > A. Silva

Weidman is the number one contender

LHW: Jones

Ishii is the number one contender

HW: JDS > Mir > F. Emelianenko > Cole Konrad > A. Overeem

Velasquez is the number one contender

I moved Fedor to 205 after he dropped the title to have a run at dethroning Jones and he was completely obliterated in his first fight. If Anderson cleans out the middle weight division which would only consist of about 3 fights including a rubber match with GSP I'm considering moving him up to take on Jones.

September 2007, GAMMA

Vixen Lightweight - Yaritza dos Santos (2-time, 1-time Middleweight)

Vixen Middleweight - Mizuki Watanabe

Vixen Heavyweight - Collette Vasquez. Currently in the final 4 of a Grand Prix.

Flyweight - Jan Ilic (2-time, 5 defenses)

Bantamweight - Masato Wai. Originally a flyweight, but lost to Jan Ilic 3 times and moved up.

Featherweight - Eiji Masuko.

Lightweight - Li-Kong Ho (2-time). Went down to BW and FW for a few years but couldn't capture titles. Went back up to LW and won again.

Welterweight - Julio Regueiro (4-time)

Middleweight - Jiroman Hasaegawa. I know I'm spelling that wrong.

Light Heavyweight - Vacant. Tadamasa Yamada was the champ leading into the 2007 LHW Grand Prix, but he lost out in the first round to the 32-seed, so he vacated. The final four is a couple up-and-comers, former champ Isaiah Monroe and Stuart Strange. Strange actually lost in the final 8 to Ichisaki Miyagi, but Miyagi couldn't make weight and I finally got sick of it and DQ'd him. Strange wasn't finished and had good performances, so I advanced him.

Heavyweight - Gerald Russell. I have HW and SHW in the same division. He's a Super Heavyweight Muay Thai regen.

Trying to give myself a challenge, so I created ELITE FC in the CVerse. ELITE FC is based in New Jersey (giving the world an East Coast based MMA Promotion in America). Starting with just 5% Low Level Regional Popularity, along with just $500,000, I want to build them up from nothing.

About to hit my 20th Show in about 2 years of game time. Right now here are my champions

Heavyweight: Sly Twinge (1 Defense)

Light Heavyweight: William Harrison (2 Defenses)

Middleweight: Isaiah Monroe (1 Defense)

Welterweight: Evan Gardner (1st Champ, Did Not Defend Yet)

Lightweight: Gene Oakley (1st Champ, Did Not Defend Yet)

I have some house rules for this game. At the start I could only hire fighters with a 50% or higher Performance (with the idea being that this new company, with low funds, just wanted exciting fighters). The 2nd rule was when looking for new fighters I could not sign a fighter that was with an exisiting company (at least until I get to Mid-Level Regional, as then I will be allowed to go after fighters from companies below me) and that I could only sign fighters from the "local" scene. The catch (to stop me from signing the same ol' fighters) was that the last fight they had must have been "GREAT" if outside of the US/Canada and at least "GOOD" if from US/Canada.

After getting tired of my other long terms games (I have a UFC from the start game, Strikeforce from start of 2011, and Strikeforce from its debut, along with a regular GAMMA game) I am really enjoying this challenge.

Nearly 14 years into a SIGMA game with original data.

Am the only High level international company and have just taken over my 1st other company which am excited about.

Other companies closed but I never seemed to time my offers right.

Anyway am pretty much into regen fighter holding all the gold but Nuno Valentino just lost the feather strap after 14 defenses. After 10 he stepped up and won the lightweight, held it for 3 fights then stepped back down to continue defending the featherweight after he lost it.

I got P. Ziskie early and he is my only Hall of Famer though I feel bad for a few of the great guys I've had who didn't get recognized.

Mentions have to go out to L. Plasil and Lermontov at lightweight who both held the gold on 3 separate occasions with both defending 4 times on one run.

Chan Kim Haut also had a 5 match defending streak with the lightweight crown which might not be 'best ever' but is worth a nod.

Middleweight would have been dominated by F.Kanchelskis if not for Monroe. Monroe held the strap 3 times and Kanchelskis is my only 5 time champion, his first reign was 7 matches as well. He is still fighting but I don't think he'll get a 6th run.

Light Heavyweight or what I call Crusierweight has been my most competitive M.John, A.Villar and V.Taneyev each had 3 runs. Hasegawa, Kitson, Kirby, Kreuger, Van Der Moot and multiple others held it twice. I think that the division being so competitive actually harmed it though. Less winning streaks, less defenses and ultimately less building of individual reps.

Heavyweight has been the strongest area for regens with a guy from Norway reaching 100% International in Europe after only 7 fights. He won an 8 man tournie in his first year, rookie of the year and nearly all his fights were good or above. The along came an American regen who beat him and did well. Rav Kapur won the title 3 times but never successfully defended it and Terron Cabal defended it 6 times early on but once he lost it he never got it back.

The hardest thing has been making and keeping high level international stars from Europe. Having aid that SIGMA starts with a great roster and I don't see many user who have done long SIGMA games. I say you should give it a go.

Currently playing a BCF game, and about 2 years in (with as many additional fighters as I could create using the various renders on the board - am up to about 1700 total - and additional Companies set to debut at random times, plus a few extra TV channels so that all the areas in the game have a chance at a TV/PPV deal at some stage).

I've decided that I can only hire British or Irish fighters (but may re-sign foreigners who are on the intial roster) and see how far I can get. I'm alittle bit stalled at Mid-level National at the moment as I only have 2 guys who meet the requirements for MLN (Seth O'Breen and Curt Kitson) at the moment.

Even though BCF starts out with quite a decent roster for its size (I was able to run 2 shows per month in the first 18 months without running out of Main Events), the Lightweight division is particularly thin, and in the last 8-12 months I've had to re-hash title bouts (O'Breen vs. Mal Beswick has had 3 iterations, all won by the Submission King) to keep everyone active and against relevant opposition.

The aim is to get BCF to Low-level International, and then to jump to a new start organisation or one near the bottom of the rankings that fires its CEO and apply similar constraints (e.g. for XCC I might limit to US, Canadian, Black and Hispanic hires in the FW and LW divisions, for TOP perhaps limit to ex-Soviet and Communist states, Germany and Scandanavia) to see if I can get another org. up there as well.

Archived