SWF: The Supremacist Era

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other words

I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU'LL SEE

*Drrnnnn Naaannaaa Naaananaaaa*

(Stevie Richards Reference)

I had to look it up on youtube to know exactly what the reference was. Ha. I guess that may make me a 'bad wrestling fan'; as I don't really remember Stevie's song at that point. That said, I was a fan of his in ECW. Sadly, since then, he's been pushed around by bookers as he's a little easy to forget about. haha.

That said, Unlike Stevie, Eric will ACTUALLY show them... And they will ACTUALLY see...

ha. Sorry, had to do it.

Cheers.

E-V

[New Year's Eve; backstage following an SWF House Show]

... "The Eisen Brothers" ...

“You going out with the boys after the show?”

His tone told of someone half paying attention; fixated on the latest demographical breakdown for SWF programming over the last quarter. Even while occupying the same space, a scenario we both know quite well due to our relative closeness in age, it feels as if neither of us is really all that present; instead, interacting in the same ‘cold-manner’ we’ve come to accept as our relationship.

Growing as an ‘Eisen’ was not easy; how could it be when your father practically re-developed an entire industry? We were known to have money; however, such a truth didn’t really set us apart much. In reality, we studied within the confines of the greatest private institution in all of New England; a fact that often had us ‘rubbing elbows’ with those who could relay the same claim (coming from old money/families that were highly successful). With this in mind, it was the manner at which our Father gained his lofty capital that ultimately centered a glaring spotlight.

We were ‘the wrassler kids’; the boys who father found it necessary to parade muscle-bound men before the masses in skimpy attire. As you may have already guessed, this didn’t really leave us with much popularity. Instead, we both channeled our internal aggression much like other children do when chastised by their peers; Jerry dove into his education as I turned toward impact sports (ie: football and wrestling). While we had little friends to show for, our Father continually reiterated the notion that ‘friends weren’t necessary; success was’; then again, that was
when
we actually saw him.

Even as our parent split, a fact that often destroys the psyche’s of most, Jerry and I found a way to stay fixated on our chosen paths. In reality, if it weren’t for Jer, I would probably have slipped down a road less traveled; succumbing to the fiery frustration burning within. He was always far more calm than I. A steadier hand; if you will. That said, he knows little about his stabilizing presence. We’re not a sappy story on a national women’s network; we’re the Eisen’s. We don’t really ‘do’ emotion.

“Nah. There’s work to be done.”

I respond in an equally uninspired manner. I know it seems cold to any outsider, almost as if we didn’t really care for one another, but, in reality, this is how we function. For better, or for worse,
this
is the nature of our relationship.

“How we doing?”

I asked; knowing the outcome already by the look on Jer’s face. He took a few seconds to respond; still focused on the report before him like a mad-man.

“We’re down, Eric. You know that.”

Cornell had been beating us in the ratings for the past month now. No matter what we attempted, no matter how we tried to spin our product, TCW was always one step ahead of us. That said, the culmination of Jack’s, and I’s, storyline had shown a small blip of possibility; raising our ratings slightly in the process. Some blame TCW’s momentous rise, cultivating the more ‘sport-based’ demographic in the process, but I simply believe it to be Pete’s fault [Peter Michaels]. Did you know that he didn’t even want me to be the mysterious conspirator going after Jack Bruce? Instead, he originally cast Rich Money in that role. Either way, that’s a topic for another day…

“I guess it’s time we pick up the pace a little; finally land that knock-out punch on Cornell.”

Jerry did nothing to respond; instead, slamming a small collection of papers down on the table before him. Meanwhile, turning his attention to another folder positioned not far from his swift grasp.

“Photo shoot in the morning; I’m out.”

Again, no response; still fixated on the papers before him as his thin-framed glasses roll toward the end of his nose.

“Happy New Year, Jer.”

With his head still buried in the paperwork before him, still overtly frustrated with the news of our continual inability to match, if not beat, TCW in the ratings for the recent quarter, Jerry lazily responds; almost as if he speaks on autopilot. Stripped of any sense of emotion whatsoever.

“Yea, Yea… Happy New Year.”

With my travel bag positioned firmly in my right hand, I quickly exit our personal suite; exiting the arena for the night as I prepare for my press responsibilities in the morning.

As the rest of ‘the boys’ celebrate the new year, most likely acting like idiots in the process, I save my energy; stepping into 2010 as the new SWF Champion.

In reality, I wasn’t here to make friends anyways…

My legacy is far more important.

Yes... Yes... Yes!

You know that I'm in on this one already, Eisen ;)

I do hope you continue on with this one, because it's already got so much momentum behind it that it would be a shame for it to come to a halt. I as well hope to get a good run in a diary at some point, because that's the hurdle every diary writer has to get over, a good, long-running diary. I know what it's like to be tempted to jump from idea to idea and wanting to show everybody your ideas (Which, frankly, yours are much better then mine, ha).

I'll be reading along, probably following this one as much as possible!

Yes... Yes... Yes!

You know that I'm in on this one already, Eisen ;)

I do hope you continue on with this one, because it's already got so much momentum behind it that it would be a shame for it to come to a halt. I as well hope to get a good run in a diary at some point, because that's the hurdle every diary writer has to get over, a good, long-running diary. I know what it's like to be tempted to jump from idea to idea and wanting to show everybody your ideas (Which, frankly, yours are much better then mine, ha).

I'll be reading along, probably following this one as much as possible!

I can't wait for everyone to see the work you've put together so far, McFly. Honestly, along with jhd1's masterful artistic creations, you're work will certainly bring this project 'alive'. That said, everyone will see some of it after the first prediction contest.... ;)

NEXT-UP: SupremeTV card #1.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Logos/SupremeTV_Banner.jpg

Program Details

Episode #:

Run-time:
120 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Unknown; TBA

Episode Preview

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Images/NewYear.jpg

For those within the Supreme Wrestling Federation, this week’s episode of SupremeTV stands as an ‘open-playing-field’; a limitless battleground where ANYONE can change course with a simple three count. Those ‘Supreme Superstars’ who garnered success in 2009 are now faced with the daunting task of carrying their momentum over into the new year; a challenge that’s certainly easier said than done. Meanwhile, those who were left in the shadows now find themselves faced with a, potentially, career-evolving scenario:
Impress and you may regain relevancy in the “Land of Supreme”.
With such pressure overhanging, one can expect nothing short of absolute chaos this Tuesday night!

Alliances will be tested, emotions will run ramped, and Rivals, old and new, will ignite the flame of violence, as these embattled Supreme Superstar’s will ‘turn up the heat’ in the dead of winter; LIVE on SupremeTV!

All that’s left is to ask the glaring question before us…

Are you ready?

Card Preview

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

[singles Match]

Question:
Blinding speed vs. Stiff Brutality; what will prove to be the better onslaught?

Marc DuBois vs. Steve Frehley

[singles Match]

Question:
With Vengeance lurking, and Paul Huntingdon peering from outside of the ring, can Steve Frehley overcome the “Can’t Miss Superstar”?

Angry Gilmore vs. Jungle Jack vs. Lobster Warrior vs. Robbie Retro vs. Runaway Train vs. Squeeky McClean

[six-way, over-the-top, battle royal]

[The Winner will be the new #1 Contender to the SWF North American Championship AFTER “When Hell Freezes Over”]

Question:
Who will start 2010 with a guaranteed right to via for the North American Championship?

Christian Faith and Joe Sexy vs. Brandon James and Marat Khoklov

[Tag Team Match]

Question:
With “When Hell Freezes Over” looming in the distance, who will walk away with initial bragging rights?

Main Event: Unknown; To be Announced on SupremeTV

Question:
Will we witness Eric Eisen’s first SWF Championship defense of 2010?

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

[singles Match]

Question: Blinding speed vs. Stiff Brutality; what will prove to be the better onslaught?

Remo

[singles Match]

Question: With Vengeance lurking, and Paul Huntingdon peering from outside of the ring, can Steve Frehley overcome the “Can’t Miss Superstar”?

Steve Frehley

Angry Gilmore vs. Jungle Jack vs. Lobster Warrior vs. Robbie Retro vs. Runaway Train vs. Squeeky McClean

[The Winner will be the new #1 Contender to the SWF North American Championship AFTER “When Hell Freezes Over”]

Question: Who will start 2010 with a guaranteed right to via for the North American Championship?

Tom Gilmore

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With “When Hell Freezes Over” looming in the distance, who will walk away with initial bragging rights?

Brandon James and Marat Khoklov

Question: Will we witness Eric Eisen’s first SWF Championship defense of 2010?

No:p

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

[singles Match]

Question: Blinding speed vs. Stiff Brutality; what will prove to be the better onslaught?

[singles Match]

Question: With Vengeance lurking, and Paul Huntingdon peering from outside of the ring, can Steve Frehley overcome the “Can’t Miss Superstar”?

Question: Who will start 2010 with a guaranteed right to via for the North American Championship?

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With “When Hell Freezes Over” looming in the distance, who will walk away with initial bragging rights?

Looking forward to it Eisen!

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo[singles Match]

Marc DuBois vs. Steve Frehley[singles Match]

Christian Faith and Joe Sexy vs. Brandon James and Marat Khoklov[Tag Team Match]

Main Event: Eric Eisen vs. American Patriot < < < Just a guess...

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

I have always been a fan of Remo.

With Vengeance lurking, I see Steve winning via the DQ

Angry Gilmore is probably the best bet, but he tends to make the jump to the main event right away. Therefore, I think Lobester Warrior is the most logical person to face Brandon.

It might make more sense for Brandon and Marat to win, but I just can't go against Joe and Christian.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

Marc Dubois vs. Steve Frehley

No

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

He is the Alpha Dog for a reason.

The Dark Destroyer edges out the Can't Miss Prospect.

Push the Train!

Big Money and the Soviet Science Experiment? Big win here!

Yes

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

Although the prospect of shenanigans is very possible.

No, at least not a viable one.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

Little more than I squash, I suspect.

I can see you taking DuBois far, but for the moment Frehley is the star of this matchup. I'm expecting Vengeance to appear during or after the match.

Gilmore and McClean seem the most likely victors in my eyes, I just prefer Gilmore.

Tough one to call, but I'm going for a DQ/Count Out 'win' for the faces. It keeps the heels strong without the faces losing clean off the bat.

Yes, but it'll not be a classic.

Looking forward to the first show, Eisen!

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

Yes, but not against an actual threat.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

Upset special

Vengeance interference

James needs a face challenger for after the PPV

The faces need a win for momentum before they get beat at the PPV

No. We will see a huge tag team main event between Jack Bruce/Rich Money taking on Eric Eisen/Runaway Train.

OOC: Thank you to all who have predicted thus far! Honestly, it's great to see so much feedback so early on. Very cool.
<hr color="black">

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Images/SI.jpg

I’ve decided to create prediction contests based upon upcoming PPV events. This way, it’s not elongated too far into the future; creating contests that last for weeks, or months, on end. That said, the first prediction contest is only going to be made up of 3 shows (ie: 2 SupremeTV’s and 1 Uprising). From there, once this contest is done, one will be developed for “Nothing to Lose” soon thereafter.

All in all, with that said, let’s move onto our first SWF prediction contest…

The contributor who gets the most predictions right, as it’s based upon insight about individual matches, will be given the unique opportunity to declare who will challenge for the SWF Uprising Championship at “When Hell Freezes Over”.

While there is no official champion at this point, that will be changed on the very first episode of SWF Uprising; as I plan on creating a championship match on the first broadcast. That said, the winner will have the ability to decide who will go on to challenge for the title soon thereafter on our 1st PPV of 2010.

Keep in mind, the Uprising Championship is a low-level title & is the central figure of the SWF’s B-Show; under the same name. So, throwing people like Rich Money, Vengeance, or Remo, may be a little far-fetched. In that case, while I am giving you the ability to declare a challenger, I may withhold the right to deter choices based upon not being around the same push-level.

If, by chance, there is a tie atop the leader board then I will turn to a voting pool of those winners. So, let’s say, 4 people tie in the prediction contest. In that case, the four of you will give me your decisions via a private PM. At that point, if one wrestler comes up more than others (winning the numbers game outright) they are automatically placed into the Uprising title match. If no one wins outright then I reserve the right to choose out of those who have been decided upon. Sound fair?

This prediction challenge may seem a little less ‘grand’ than what you’ll find in the future; but given the time constraints (only have 3 shows in which to garner points), I’ve found that it’s decent enough to get the ball rolling at least.

Either way, there we have it. You now have 3 episodes (counting this SupremeTV broadcast card I just put up) to step away from the pack!

How will YOU influence the SWF ‘Uprising’?

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

It's pure size over speed, Remo is an absolute monster never mind a main eventer to Bumfhole's midcard status.

I see Remo (not having a default storyline at the start) rampaging through all the face undercard until someone steps up to face him after WHFO or after that, just to keep The Alpha Dog in the spotlight.

Again as with Remo, really size over speed here. Nice to see a different DuBois to James Casey's character portrayal of him too with him teaming with Huntingdon (who I mark for loads). I'm guessing in some ways Frehley could easily be on the same path as Remo, beating the undercard? Would make for another great matchup between the two if it happened ;)

I'm not gonna lie, I don't like Joe Sexy, he's old, not particulary great and I always wondered why he would turn face when he does seem just a dirty, little sleezeball. James is the future of the company and won't drop the title to the past. Therefore James to retain needs a face challenger, have no fear LOBSTER WARRIOR IS HERE! could make for a great rivalry.

Khoklov to pick up the pin on Sexy here. Wouldn't make sense to have your two monsters and future champions possibly, both lose on the first night of the year, dominating performance here for sure.

Yes

But it won't be the main event itself. Eisen is a weasel and will not put up a tough challenge. If Makutsi is a face for you, Eisen will face him. Otherwise the person that mentioned American Machine is probably right.

Eisen defends, can easily boast on some not having to defend the title for 4 weeks malarchy, make Bruce and Money kill each other again to find the mandatory next in line guy while Eisen can sit back and relax.

What a bad man he is ;)

What a bad man he is ;)

The worse has yet to come, SWF Fan. ;)

With this being the infamous 'Supremacist Era', and the overall diary centered around his own experience within the SWF, we're bound (as readers) to see much more 'badness' than thought before. That said, at least from a personal perspective, he will have SOME positive qualities (as I don't feel everyone is inherently bad); that being his love, and complete admiration, for the 'sport' itself.

Also, dynamite feedback on the first SupremeTV prediction. You certainly live up to your forum name.

Cheers.

E-V

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

-ME guy versus lower-carder. SQUASH.

-I love DuBois and would love for him to win this, but it won't happen.

-The only Upper Midcard face in the match gets the duke to face James, who is a heel.

-The creative control team wins out.

-Probably not, just for ratings purposes. I don't think you'd have Eisen squash someone and sacrifice the show rating for it, and for that matter, I'd hate to put Eric Eisen in the ME and hurt the rating that way. I think Bruce and/or Money compete here.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

[singles Match]

Remo has to be victorious.

[singles Match]

Marc DuBois has the skillz to pay the billz...

Angry Gilmore has to be the talent in this match

[Tag Team Match]

James and Koklov... Can't see any other way of this match ending.

Rich Money Vs Jack Bruce

[Days before SupremeTV; 'Creative Meeting']

... "Michaels vs. Eisen; A civil war has begun" ...

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Wrestlers/RichardEisen.jpghttp://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Wrestlers/JerryEisen_alt2.jpghttp://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Wrestlers/PeterMichaels.jpg

A meeting of the minds turns ugly...

“They are nowhere NEAR our league. He’s [Cornell] found a way to trounce us with no-name, no-good, talent for the last quarter. How? I have no idea. Something’s not clicking… Someone’s dropping the ball somewhere…”

My gaze slowly shifts toward Pete [Peter Michaels]; as he sits on the other side of a small, cheaply constructed, folding table. We were in the middle of a classified creative meeting, one that consists of my Father, my Brother, myself, and the current headbooker, Pete, as the overall environment quickly ignites like a lit match takes to a gas leak. Within a matter of a few seconds, Pete’s demeanor turns rather fiery in nature; most likely reacting to my ‘spear throw’ of an implied statement.

“What the hell does that have to mean, Eric?”

His returning gaze turns more aggressive in nature; fixating his narrowing focus squarely upon me in the process. At this point, I could have deterred the subject but I was quite tired of playing ‘this game’. By this point, we all knew Pete was nothing more than a puppet; a man without much to hang his hat upon. His successes within the framework of the headbooker were largely due to my Father’s input. In return, his failings often arose when personal vendetta’s came into the fold; one being his obvious annoyance with my lofty presence within the company. While critics were quick to praise him for his refined ability to develop a proper storyline, we within the fold knew of the REAL truth: Peter Michaels is nothing more than a fraud. A joke. An A$$hole who only wished he was in our position; that being a member of the Eisen family.

“You know what it means, Pete.”

I dip my head ever so slightly to the side, relaying a smug smirk upon my face, as if to touch upon a reality that we BOTH should know at this point. That said, Pete quickly returns with a dismissive shake of his head; laughing under his breathe in an arrogant fashion. The underlying truth had finally come to a head. The budding tension brewing between the two of us, for the past few years, had finally come to a point of outward confrontation. Gone were the days of subtle digging. Now, at the helm of a shadowed creative meeting, the ‘war’ has finally come to the forefront.

My Father, the ultimate authoritative figure that he is, quickly interjects with his less-than-favorable tone; adding a stern, theoretical, closeline to the proceedings.

“That’s enough.”

While his word is often perceived as absolute mandate, I wasn’t about to let this window of honesty come to a close. Instead, much to my brother’s dismay, a sign that becomes rather obvious as his whole demeanor shifts to an overt sense of annoyance, I quickly return to attack; leveling a kind of ‘Eisen-justice’ only known behind these walls. In the end, if it came down to me or him, who do you really think would be on his way out? Me? The SWF Champion? THE most important person in the company right now? Not to mention, an ACTUAL member of the Eisen family? Or him? A lousy announcer who has done nothing but inadvertently create ONE strong storyline during his tenure; often stealing ideas from my Father in the process? I knew I was protected. While some have ‘divine justification’, I had the next best thing in the “Land of Supreme”; I had ‘Eisen-justification”.

“You’ve squandered a roster full of elite talent and were supposed to pretend like it’s NOT your fault that we’re losing in the ratings war? You’re a joke… We know it, the ‘boys’ know it, and soon enough, the next company you mindlessly book will know it too…”

Pete’s mannerism turn even more fiery; his face contorts with an intense sense of anger.

“You spoiled little brat… You’re nothing more than a talentless, arrogant, little piece of sh*t… Do you understand me?”

Pete quickly interjects; completely unafraid of speaking his mind at this point as a sense of raw emotion has engulfed his entire psyche. Meanwhile, my inner antagonistic mentality continues to flow like a roaring river downstream; manifesting itself through a dismissive laugh of my own.

“Oh really? At least I’ll have a job when it’s all said and done…”

I laughed off his advance; shaking my head in the process.

Just when it seemed like Pete may reach across the table, reaching for my throat in stride, My Father is seen slamming his hands downward upon the table in a ferocious fashion. His demeanor has entirely evolved into a state of absolute annoyance; a fact that often manifests itself outward in a ‘army general’ kind of fashion. In a sense, Pops greatest pet-peeve, amongst many, is those who don’t listen to his command. While I had denied his rule, even for a split second, I knew that, deep down, between the two of us [Pete and I], I was much more safe at the end of the day. Plus, we all knew how dispensable Pete was. I mean, at the end of the day, the headbooker is only as powerful as the owner allows him to be. In this case, Pops never really let anyone dangle too far off of his chain.

“I said, Enough!”

He’s a man of little words; but nothing much more was needed. In the end, his tone was often emotive enough in which to relay more than what was said. Plus, this was HIS Empire. Well, at least for now…

“We’re not having this anymore.
[Pauses]
You two will work together whether you like it or not. I don’t want to hear any if’s, and’s, or but’s about it. Do I make myself clear?”

We both nod at different rates; keeping our collective gaze fixated on one another. That said, Pete’s demeanor has already sky-rocketed into a sense of full on rage. Meanwhile, I comfortably lean back into my chair in a victorious fashion; knowing that, deep down, I had won our little altercation without much action needed. I’m sure I could have tempered the scenario slightly by removing the smug look upon my face; however, such a practice would simply be out of my nature.

As the seconds pass, and Jerry is seen rustling through his papers in an agitated fashion, my Father, again, overtakes the environment in his typical stern fashion. Even I, a man who often admits to being somewhat of an antagonist, know that pushing my Father ‘too far’ is not a smart maneuver. That said, I know my last-name gives me more lee-way in this fashion.

“2010 is an important year for the SWF. I will not stand aside and watch us fail on account of a ‘civil war’. At the end of the day, if we continue to falter, changes WILL be made. It’s as simple as that. Get your act together or else I will get it together for you…”

While some would say that his last statement was directed at all of us, we all know it was really centered toward Pete in the end.

All in all, as our meeting came to a combustible end, and we all journeyed outward on our own, Pete and I continued to stay focused upon one another. I knew I had raised his heart-rate; however, was jockeying for the ‘final punch’ as we inevitably left the room. With that in mind, as Pete trailed closely behind my brother, leaving me as the last person in the room all together, I levied this final phrase in which to land a psychological dagger square between his shoulder blades.

“Better pack your bags now, Pete.
[Pauses]
You messed with the wrong guy…”

Peter quickly snaps his head around in which to snarl in my direction; however, the damage had already been done. In reality, he didn’t stand a chance against me; an Eisen.

At the end of the day, no one will stand in my way of becoming the greatest Supreme Superstar in our company’s history. My name will become synonymous with the SWF, and in that, I will be the ever illuminating Eisen that stands the test of time. If Pete didn’t believe it to be so, as he’s already shown, then there was only one thing left to do to ensure my success:

Find a way to get Peter Michaels Fired…

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h351/SupremeWrestlingFederation/Images/Shadows.jpg

“He’s out of control, Rich. You NEED to wrangle him in…”

He paces feverishly back and forth; creating a theoretical ditch with his own stride. It was only a few hours ago that Peter Michaels and Eric Eisen had waged within a small, verbal, dispute. With that said, it’s obvious that Eric’s antagonistic personality has, once-and-for-all, dug deep under the skin of the celebrated SWF headbooker. None the less, as he anxiously steps in a continuous wave, Mr. Eisen is projected as withholding a calm, if not cold, demeanor in contrast.

“I don’t really NEED to do anything, Pete.”

He responds [Richard] with a stern tone; relaying said message in a, coldly, methodical fashion. In response, Pete stops dead in his tracks, obviously disheartened by such a response; however, before he can verbally depict such dissatisfaction, Mr. Eisen interjects once again.

“My stance has not changed; you two need to find a way to work as one. This petty bull-sh*t is not worth my time.”

“But, Rich…”

Peter tries to reason; still somewhat shocked by Richard’s hardline mentality.

“Not… worth… my time.”

With that last statement, delivered in his typical cold manner, Mr. Eisen breaks their conversation in an un-empathetic manner; slowly retrieving his cell phone from the front/side pocket of his dress pants. For a split second, Peter stares upon his trusted boss of 15 years with a look of bewilderment upon his face. It’s not as if he was on the verge of tears, as he’s too proud of a man to do so, but there were obvious signs of frustration exuding from his saddened face.

Without any ability to further plead his case, as Mr. Eisen has now engaged another through the means of his cell phone, while still keeping with his, relatively, quiet, yet stern, demeanor, Peter Michaels appears to understand the writing on the wall; slowly shuffling out of Richard’s make-shift, traveling, office with a look of defeat upon his face.

Ahh...*cracks knuckles* Something to bide my time while I anxiously await a possible Auburn BCS title win tonight. Can't wait for this, Eisen-verse.

And the first episode of SupremeTV. I'm sorry, but this game's been on my mind for a month...and now it's here. I'll try to clear my head and predict.

Randy Bumfhole vs. Remo

[singles Match]

Question: Blinding speed vs. Stiff Brutality; what will prove to be the better onslaught? Easy. Stiff brutality. There's also the old adage that tag wrestlers hardly beat singles wrestlers in matches...but Remo will win just because he's better. An epic beatdown.

[singles Match]

Question: With Vengeance lurking, and Paul Huntingdon peering from outside of the ring, can Steve Frehley overcome the “Can’t Miss Superstar”? Not technically. Frehley takes the win, but it's either due to a DQ from DuBois or catastrophic interference from Vengeance.

Question: Who will start 2010 with a guaranteed right to via for the North American Championship? Good ol' Lobby, because he is a face and needs to get the shots he deserves. I'm looking forward to a Brandon James/Lobster Warrior showdown in a month or so.

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With “When Hell Freezes Over” looming in the distance, who will walk away with initial bragging rights? The heels in this matchup will, because it's the easiest pick. Somehow, James and Khoklov dominate on their way to a victory. Blame it on Joe Sexy...poor Christian Faith.

Question: Will we witness Eric Eisen’s first SWF Championship defense of 2010? Yes, but it'll be a screwy one.

Archived