Do you have any old people in your game that are still putting in work and winning fights?

Armen Sarkisn is 41 years old and he is the 12 ranked HW in the world. He has a record of 38-7.

Dan Halvorsen is 52 and still fighting. He isn't doing very well though.

Halvorsen went 1-4 for me, but was fairly competitive in his losses. Just as I was about to cut him, he requested a drop to 155.

I granted it and fed him some strikers, boom, three-fight win streak that was only recently ended by Benny Danare via submission a couple of seconds before the bell. Had he lasted a moment longer, he'd have won a decision. My LW division is pretty baron at the moment, so I'm gonna see if I can't get him on another winning streak then throw him in a title match.

Just as I was about to cut him, he requested a drop to 155.

Really? Does that happen? How often?

I've been just dropping and raising weight classes when I feel it nessecary, I didn't know that they request weight changes on their own (in a player-run promotion).

Jerezo is my current middleweight champ at 41. The previous champ (Joaquim Fontes) was on a bit of a tear and was far better than he was stats wise. Jerezo got to the fight by a two fight win streak over some top competition. I was merely looking to make challengers for the belt when I put him against them, and then he beat them both soundly. So, the title shot when to him. I was the rubber match between him and Fontes, and Fontes was dominating the fight for 4 rounds, and in the 4th Jerezo put him in a Triangle choke and got the tap out. I was amazed.

His next fight is against the up and coming Ollie Castle who is 14-2 and has been knocking peope out left, right, and centre. Should be a good fight.

Geoff Cahill in my ALPHA-1 game.

I'd never used him before since he retires so quickly. He ended up winning my Welterweight Grand Prix in 1999 getting Scott Smith-like comeback one punch KO's on Chew Chua, Ikku Funaki & Fukusaburu Hirano and a decision over Simon Vine.

He failed to win the WW title from Ichisake Miyagi, and then dropped two more to Kafu Bunya & Eiji Masuko before retiring.

Guest Beno999
Gunnar Nilsson is an old badass, just got that Viking look about him and he doesn't seem to lose for me unless against the highest opposition.

Archived