DOG POUND III - The Sign-up Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll make things easier and faster for sure. Good idea.

Regarding the in-game setup, I finally found a good product that I think should fit every character pretty well. The last batch of characters I'll finish tomorrow I think, since finding a product took some time. But now I'll get some sleep. So.. tired :p

Name: 'The Man with the Hat' Douglas Kritch

Short Name: Kritch

Picture:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6184/douglaskritch.jpg

Birth Month:February

Year: 1959

Nationality: American

Mask (Y/N): N

Hair (Y/N): Y

Wrestling Style: Manager

Size: Small

Gimmick: Oldschool Manager

Finishing Moves (and (the) type in brackets) N/A

Performances (Name two to have raised from cool, brute, etc): ****y, Weird

Good Skills (Pick 4 skills to be raised by 10%, not the same as excellent skills): Acting, Resiliance, Respect, Referee

Excellent Skills (Pick 2 skills to be raised by 25%, not the same as good skills): Mic, Charisma

Any other information: 'The Man with the Hat' Douglas Kritch started his career in the late 70s as a mediocre referee. However when a low level wrestler tried to get cheap heat by verbally shooting on his reffing skills Kritch grabbed a mic from ringside and took the guy to pieces. The next show the booker planned to have Kritch turn heel during a match and at the end reveal himself as the monster heel's new manager. It went down a storm and Kritch never looked back. In the late 2000s Kritch was paired with a powerfull young rookie on a random indy show and saw some serious potential in the kid. That 'kid' was ABH!

Here are those pics re-jigged

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1231/abh2.jpghttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6184/douglaskritch.jpg

Name: Black Sheep

Hair (Y/N): ... maybe

Gotta have hair, otherwise the sheep-shears on a pole match or a match where the looser gets sheared by a 7 foot, 400lb Welsh sheep shearer could never happen!:D

Everything up to date in the game now.

Still waiting for a few things:

- CJAlex's character submission

- Self's updates to his character

- and a gimmick for Douglas Kritch.

I thought Old School Manager was a gimmick too! Now his gimmick is set just as "The Brain".

PM'd you some details, FS. I'm kayfabe, so revealing my hand here feels... uncomfortable to me.

Anyone got any sheep puns for finishing moves? I'm struggling.

EDIT: Got one. Armbaaaa. Tickled pink with that one. Happy to hear other suggestions for other movez.

PM'd you some details, FS. I'm kayfabe, so revealing my hand here feels... uncomfortable to me.

EDIT: Got one. Armbaaaa. Tickled pink with that one. Happy to hear other suggestions for other movez.

Name for a finisher:

Sheep Thrills: Sounds like Cheap Thrills :D

How about a running Wool-Dog?

Ram-merlock?

Sidewalk s-Lamb?

So just out of interest, how much work is involved in being a part of this project? (being a reserve could be plausible)

Is it just having the ability to deliver a promo and maybe some instructions on what your character wants to do once a week, or is there a lot of back and forth involved?

The Shear (instead of spear)

You'd think after recently watching a week of 'Lambing LIVE' & a reality TV show where 8 couples compete to win their own farm I'd have a tonne of these, but all that pic has me doing is humming 'Baa, Baa, Black Sheep' to myself.

And yes, that IS what passes for entertainment in the UK :confused:

So just out of interest, how much work is involved in being a part of this project? (being a reserve could be plausible)

Is it just having the ability to deliver a promo and maybe some instructions on what your character wants to do once a week, or is there a lot of back and forth involved?

A basic schedule would only involve sending out a promo. BUT, also you need to communicate about what kind of storylines etc. you are going to be involved. This wouldn't (necessarily) be every week of course, but only every now and then. So, no, not much work involved in the project.

Just thought Id say good luck with this guys I would love to see it take off

Thanks man, very much appreciated.

On Dog Pound news, still waiting for CJAlex's submission. I'll create a few lowercard NPC's to act as jobbers. But don't get your hopes up, they might actually receive a couple of victories! :por not

Thanks man, very much appreciated.

On Dog Pound news, still waiting for CJAlex's submission. I'll create a few lowercard NPC's to act as jobbers. But don't get your hopes up, they might actually receive a couple of victories! :p or not

Can we suggest names and gimmicks for these random workers?

Archived