9000-verse v2.0 Complete RELEASED

Link better be the best pure worker in the game. Just saying.

Sooooryyyyyyyyyy

Im the best pure worker in the game:p

Haha I'm not actually sure who is the most pure worker in the game... at a guess I'd probably say someone from A2M like Jim Fightmaster or Gar Matataku? Never really considered it before

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What sort of error are you getting? If I recall correctly, someone else had that issue at one stage, but it magically righted itself after some time (problem on mediafire's side perhaps)

it keeps saying "ERROR DOWNLOADING FILE RETRYING" and just keeps on doing it but not downloading all the other files worked fine

For my experience, Mr. Majestic is the best pure worker on the game, getting internet prizes left and right and having awesome matches with everbody everywhere.

Not bad for a comic book worker not from the big Marvel or DC eh! I think he's like Image's version of Superman if memory serves me right

it keeps saying "ERROR DOWNLOADING FILE RETRYING" and just keeps on doing it but not downloading all the other files worked fine

Hmm yeah I'm getting the same problem. If it's still playing up later tonight I should still have the files about for a reupload. If anyone else has it and wants to upload it somewhere for paulskn, that'd be great though. Unfortunately I'm pretty rushed for time atm :/

Hmm yeah I'm getting the same problem. If it's still playing up later tonight I should still have the files about for a reupload. If anyone else has it and wants to upload it somewhere for paulskn, that'd be great though. Unfortunately I'm pretty rushed for time atm :/

i will try again tomorow no worries i can still try your mid without all the pics for a while.thanks for trying anyway.

i will try again tomorow no worries i can still try your mid without all the pics for a while.thanks for trying anyway.

Hopefully it works for you tomorrow. I have to admit that I have no clue what's going on, since I tried re-uploading the file (the ZIP file is perfect on my end) and even the new one gets the error when trying to download it!

I also checked my PMs and can say that someone else has had this very same problem where every other file was okay except for that one. The problem went away, so I'm just going to have to hope it does so here. If it doesn't, let me know and I dunno, I guess I'll have to look at uploading it to another filesharing site, if no one else does it for me

Hopefully it works for you tomorrow. I have to admit that I have no clue what's going on, since I tried re-uploading the file (the ZIP file is perfect on my end) and even the new one gets the error when trying to download it!

I also checked my PMs and can say that someone else has had this very same problem where every other file was okay except for that one. The problem went away, so I'm just going to have to hope it does so here. If it doesn't, let me know and I dunno, I guess I'll have to look at uploading it to another filesharing site, if no one else does it for me

GOOD NEWS today it worked thanks for this sorry for the trouble.

What sort of error are you getting? If I recall correctly, someone else had that issue at one stage, but it magically righted itself after some time (problem on mediafire's side perhaps)

That was me. :) It fixed itself later in the day. Seems to be an odd Mediafire quirk.

Anyway, I just popped in to say I'm really enjoying th mod. Good work.

Giving this a download now for the first time ever because of the awesome PRC Diary by Ockbald

Hope you enjoy it Jaysin :)

I'll also second that if you haven't checked out Ockbald's diary yet, you should jump aboard and give it a squizz (get in the prediction pool early! ;)). And if you're a fan of teenage girls beating each other up, the same can be said for checking out for TecDax's Touhou Project diary :D

I was actually just coming in to make an update on this :D

What's going on?

As it stands, the upcoming update as you knew it was originally going to take the 9000-verse from v2 to version 2.1. There's been a slight change of plans and now I've decided that we're going to go the whole hog and go to v2.4!!! (arbitrary numbers ftw)

Y U NO RLS NAO?

Basically the reasoning for this is that Ockbald makes a very good point about there not being enough promotions about for skilled, yet unemployed workers to actually get hired. That, and there's also a couple of other areas beyond video games that I'd like to deepen the pool of in this update.

And...

With the very talented aja_nyc offering to help create some new promotion logos for me, v2.4 is going to have even more promotions for you to cut your teeth on! While aja's doing that I'll be adding even more workers (oh yeah, remember that rough 2020 figure that I wanted to get to in terms of how many workers are in the database? I already passed that a while ago), and requesting more belts from the enigmatic MJStark (and hey, feel free to request some yourself from him, when reqs open, if there's a game you're playing which you think desperately needs them ;))

In Summary

So the big comic update will likely be for v2.8 (unless there's a new TEW round that time and we just skip to v3), but I think everyone will find something of interest in this much more substantial update. More promotions, more tweaks and refinements (some existing promotions will get a bit of a overhaul in product), more workers, and more hotsauce for everyone!

And if people are interested I could always do some spotlights of the new workers and promotions closer to release

Will we get Teen Girl Squad and The Brothers Strong sometime? :p

Don't know who the latter are, but I did have a look for Teen Girl Squad after you mentioned them earlier. Didn't find any artwork that would have worked for the mod, unfortunately... On the bright side, you'll probably end up in this update, so you win some you lose some eh :)

I've just downloaded this out of curiosity (and the fact that I haven't booked a C-Verse show in over a month). I need a change of pace.

I have no idea what to expect. I'm excited.

Cool to hear, be sure to let us know what you think! It's a crazy world out there and few men have returned unscathed :)

Some pics I added to my 9000-verse data, none of these pictures were drawn by me, I believe I got them all off of deviantart, I'm not sure

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h195/YBDynamo/Xbox360Kinect.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h195/YBDynamo/Xbox360Sleek.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h195/YBDynamo/Nintendo3DS.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h195/YBDynamo/Piccoloshi.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h195/YBDynamo/VirtualBoy.jpg

And I had a funny idea for Virtual Boy to return, (based on the last pic), dressing and acting like a female because he thought if it works for the other consoles, it might work for him, regardless of the fact they are all female and he's male :p

Oh, and we need Disgaea characters :D

And the Koopalings.

Archived