Psycho, Yet Incredibly Hot, Girlfriend Smashes Xbox

Killagy

1. Yeah... the cords don't come out that easy. If you pick up the Xbox, they would've come up with it. They aren't so short as they would've been pulled up before becoming visible either.

2. Yeah, the wires never, ever move behind the TV. If anything behind the XBOX was connected, we'd easily have seen them moving/falling back when she yanked the XBOX up. But that's not the case, every wire back there stays exactly where it was when she picks it up.

3. Notice that the XBOX's power button, where you could see if it's on or not, is conveniently hidden behind the corner of a coffee table that's mysteriously closer to a window than anything else in the room.

4. C'mon, what are the odds that something like this would actually be filmed?

5. She's really not that hot. Wouldn't call her unattractive, but she isn't outrageously hot by any stretch. My GF is far hotter, and less psycho :p

6. Eh, guess it's kinda funny. Would've been funnier if it was real, or at least not so obviously fake.

7. Crappy gaming system, MLT? You mean the one that's vastly more popular AND isn't responsible for thousands having credit card information stolen? :p

I prefer the highest selling system that has the motion sensor, not stupid knex or whatever it's called, the one I can play tennis on and actually feel like I'm playing.

Or that one that allows me to play my gamecube games.

Or the one that let's me download cool older games. :p

Plus I can't take anything you say seriously unless you call me moonikins, so :p:p:p

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, really the girl is attractive in the sense she's got the *body* to be pretty

Again, totally subjective. Some people are into beanpoles, which is fine.

I prefer the highest selling system that has the motion sensor, not stupid knex or whatever it's called, the one I can play tennis on and actually feel like I'm playing.

How sedentary have we gotten where people are looking to simulate a workout while playing a video game?

Another way you could tell it was staged was by the guy's reaction. Come on! I can't think of anyone who regularly plays their consoles who would just sit there after Psychobitch just wrecked your $300 "investment". Sure, not everyone would Ike Turner her but shock only lasts a couple seconds. After that, it's "Oh you aint gotta go home but you gotta get the (insert word of your choice) outta here!" or "Is (insert your name here) gonna have to choke a (insult here)?"

Again, totally subjective. Some people are into beanpoles, which is fine.

How sedentary have we gotten where people are looking to simulate a workout while playing a video game?

Another way you could tell it was staged was by the guy's reaction. Come on! I can't think of anyone who regularly plays their consoles who would just sit there after Psychobitch just wrecked your $300 "investment". Sure, not everyone would Ike Turner her but shock only lasts a couple seconds. After that, it's "Oh you aint gotta go home but you gotta get the (insert word of your choice) outta here!" or "Is (insert your name here) gonna have to choke a (insult here)?"

Has nothing yo do with working out.

It has to do with the fact I love to play Tennis on the Wii and since I can't go out and actually play it for real it's the next best thing for me.

I actually thought she was pretty ugly, maybe I'm alone there but oh well.

your not alone. I mean she's a fit bird to qoute the English on this board :D, but she's nothing special.

In particular if your going to be crazy, even fake overacting crazy in a vid, you better have some curves or a cute face....this girl has neither. She's not ugly but shes just a solid C all the way around.

How sedentary have we gotten where people are looking to simulate a workout while playing a video game

See, I never got this mentality. Some of the "work out" games are, literally, just that. It's not the same as a geniune work out, but you can still get some physical benefits from it. Cardio is cardio, and if it can raise your heartbeat for 30 minutes a day then good for you.

Yeah, they aren't going outside and jogging or taking yoga classes at the Y. HOWEVER, it DOES still get people to work out more than they were, and that's nothing but a good thing. Going "yeah, but you SHOULD just go to the gym" isn't a valid arguement. For a lot of the people who actually use this stuff, it'd either be "work out with the Wii" or "sit on my ass eating potato chips and watching TV". Yes, people have gotten sedentary... but that's the way advances in society and technology have taken us. If things like the Wii or Kinect are getting even a few people to stay in better shape than they were, then more power to it.

See, I never got this mentality. Some of the "work out" games are, literally, just that. It's not the same as a geniune work out, but you can still get some physical benefits from it. Cardio is cardio, and if it can raise your heartbeat for 30 minutes a day then good for you.

Yeah, they aren't going outside and jogging or taking yoga classes at the Y. HOWEVER, it DOES still get people to work out more than they were, and that's nothing but a good thing. Going "yeah, but you SHOULD just go to the gym" isn't a valid arguement. For a lot of the people who actually use this stuff, it'd either be "work out with the Wii" or "sit on my ass eating potato chips and watching TV". Yes, people have gotten sedentary... but that's the way advances in society and technology have taken us. If things like the Wii or Kinect are getting even a few people to stay in better shape than they were, then more power to it.

well said.

this is Particularity true of the new kinect games, since they involve full body movement. that UFC trainer game is supposed to be a damn good cardio workout, it's gotten alot of high ratings from legit fitness mags and sites.

Amen, my brother. And here's another thing for you. Look at alll the fitness ads you see these days that promise to get you "ripped". But what if you're not ready for that? The beginning exerciser is so often brushed by in what the promoters, both legit and gimmicky, seem interested in offering. The Wii games and such give the beginner an entry point. Are they the ultimate answer? No. Definitely not. But what they do is get people in the habit of making time to exercise. And once that happens one of two things are going to happen. Either more games are going to come out and they are going to up the intensity in order to stand out or those beginners are going to outgrow the need for video games and look for a new outlet for getting fit.

Plus here's another thought for you. When my nephew was on the football team in high school I used to go to the rec center gym with him a lot to work out and I really enjoyed it. But once Ben graduated and it was up to me to go solo, I quickly discovered what made it so much fun was that I was going WITH him. So often that's the case with exercise. Whether it's WORKing out or a sporting activity like pickup basketball, exercise tends to be more fun as a social activity. So for someone who like me who's not a social butterfly, that can be a real roadblock. These games are a way to work out alone and still enjoy the experience. If you can work out in more traditional manners and they work for you, more power to you. You're probably not the niche these games target anyway. But if you need a way around the classic excuses to get motivated in the first place, it's a lot better to use the games than not.

Few other points.

Wii+game $300 one time. Gym memberships are outrageous.

Then you have females who are self conscious. That keeps. Them from the gym.

People who can't spend two hours going yo, attending,coming home from the gym for various reasons.

The Wii also gives you a goal and tips for eating better, plus if you get The biggest loser you get the personal trainer help. That costs a great deal at gyms.

Plus the games keep you involved and gives you a choice. Yes you get choice at a gym, but the games are fun. Big difference.

Also it teaches younger children to be active. Where we live its not a totally bad area, but every place has at least 2 kids who's parents are worthless so the kids re ignorant. So children like my niece stay indoors for the most part. My brother has literally punched a guy because his 14 year old called my niece a lesbo, and hit her. She's 9, when do you teach your son to not hit girls?. The father laughed and said kids will be kids, in five years this kid will be in jail for one reason or another.

Now your opinion was stated and well I'm stating mine.

When it comes down to letting myself play MMOs for 4 hours snacking the whole time, or getting my Wii fit game out and hula hooping or walking a tightrope, or doing yoga poses in the privacy of my one home while listening to some great music, my choice is obvious.

Oh wait, you meant mafia games. I didn't read BHK's post all the way. :p Yeah, I'm probably not coming back to those.

Sad panda is saddened comment.

I had a friend, a former world champion in TKD, who lost a ton of weight playing DDR. He would spar and train and do other things but when he got sick and couldn't spar anymore, he started playing DDR. When he gained a bunch of weight from being forced to sit on the couch, when he finally got better he enjoyed DDR so much he'd play hours a day and got back in shape real quick.

Kudos to your friend. :)

DDR is fun. I wound up buying one of the dance pads used it once and said OH HELL NO!. :p

No seriously I love the fact I can actually play a game and move around at the same time.

I'm a bit shocked someone who supposedly spends so much time on MMOs would see a complaint about video games getting people active. Intriguing to say the least. :p

Even though this is so obviously staged, she should be outraged: Who plays multiplayer split-screen anyway?....

I actually miss that being an option in video games. Not everyone wants to play online and deal with immature 30 year olds and vulgar 12 year olds.

Well if your friends don't like your games anyway, what does it matter whether or not they can be played split screen? :p

Because growing up playing co op with my brother was one of our favorite things to do. That and running around outside and building forts and playing real life Shadowrun :p

But we can't play online because I have a PS3 and he has a 360. :(

Even though this is so obviously staged, she should be outraged: Who plays multiplayer split-screen anyway?....

People who have friends. People who like to be in the company of said friends.

Are you next going to suggest Mortal Kombat should be one player only?

Are you next going to suggest Mortal Kombat should be one player only?

Mortal Kombat is not split screen. Unless they changed it since my youth, that is.

But I love playing more than one person on one screen with consoles, either on the same screen or split. It's the whole reason why I bought a wii (a purchase I have since regretted since I grew bored with it, but oh well). Mario Kart and such would be nothing if not for split screen.

I would never EVER play a shooter split screen, though (or on a console, for that matter).

Well if your friends don't like your games anyway, what does it matter whether or not they can be played split screen? :p

Your friends can't afford internet or what? :p

My response to this crap is..

Oh I know let's have all our friends sit at home and play in their OWN homes and drink and party ALONE because split screens are stoopid.

I mean who wants to hang with friends in the same room with you.

Yeah

You guys are AWESOME!!

Goldeneye for the 64 had MONTHS of playtime in my house. We still play now and

Also Jaysin I'm an immature 30 year old. :p

My response to this crap is..

Your response? Well you're not required to respond, as my remarks were aimed at Jaysin, not you. And in case you haven't noticed, the smileys putting their tongues out *might* indicate that I'm not being 100 % serious and is merely poking some friendly fun. There's really no need to behave like this, calling my posts "crap" and being rude.

Also Jaysin I'm an immature 30 year old. :p

That I believe.

Archived