Modern Warriors 11 (Real World Mod)

As Damonster said, Fernandes never signed with the UFC & won't sign with them on the current terms they are offering. It seems like his next move in terms of his MMA career will be financially driven & according to him he has had "a better deal" offered to him by ONE FC.

Bibiano Fernandes now officially signed with ONE FC.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't hear about that one. Looking forward to his first fight there.

He's been training at EVOLVE for at least a year now... and has been rumored to be signed for a while. I also heard ramblings of a DREAM/One FC "working agreement" which seemed to be confirmed when Kawajiri and Imunari debuted... Now I assume they'll just own all of DREAM's remaining talent lock-stock-and-barrel.

The only video has a guy with a completely different program for his desktop then I do. That and I can't seem to get to the databases part.

Did you just drag the folder to database? Go back and open it up.. If it has two-sub folders called Database and Pictures, then you need to drag those folders out onto your desktop and delete that folder and put the folder INSIDE those two folders into the labeled folders... I do this all of the time out of pure laziness, not thinking.

Alright, I have faces and databases on my desk top. When I open the WMM3 folder, I don't see databases. I get the faces, bodies, networks, carriers...etc... Whats going on?

EDIT: If I could just find out how to get my license, I can just uninstall it and reinstall it. Reset everything. I can't figure that out either.

Alright, I have faces and databases on my desk top. When I open the WMM3 folder, I don't see databases. I get the faces, bodies, networks, carriers...etc... Whats going on?

EDIT: If I could just find out how to get my license, I can just uninstall it and reinstall it. Reset everything. I can't figure that out either.

No. No. No. That's too far.... Put those back. In your GDS folder(The one with the EXE) you should have six folders, Databases, Help, Pictures, Reports, Skins and System... You want to open the folder inside the zip file (MW 11.1) and that will have two folders also called Database and Pictures inside them. Put the folders inside the .zip Database and Picture folders inside the aforementioned GDS Database and Picture folders... Then boot the game, and make sure you change databases in-game.

you need to re-look at Fedor. I'm doing a tourney using just quick matches and he has beaten Struve(which is possible), Overeem(highly unlikely) and Cain(highly unlikely).

He has ran through them too and took down Cain again and again. I think Overeem and Cain would both handle Fedor with ease so I think you should re-look at him as he is no longer the best in the business.

you need to re-look at Fedor. I'm doing a tourney using just quick matches and he has beaten Struve(which is possible), Overeem(highly unlikely) and Cain(highly unlikely).

He has ran through them too and took down Cain again and again. I think Overeem and Cain would both handle Fedor with ease so I think you should re-look at him as he is no longer the best in the business.

He's also retired so i doubt he'll be available in the next version anyway, unless you bring him out of retirement yourself.

FA ratings, and small org ratings, need to be overhauled... We're just not focused on that right now. We're entirely focused on usability, and making sure folks with slower machines can play without having to wait six-months for the game to move on a day.

Right now, Tag is doing work for Strikeforce and the UFC as well as cutting pictures. I'm in-charge of WMMA, and under-the-hood stuff that he just doesn't have time to get to. (Camps, HOF, adding in low-level region guys, stuff like that.)

A lot of man hours go into making this mod, and unfortunately, we can't work in parallel. So it takes an assload of time. Most of which is spent just on UFC/Strikeforce maintenance (adding cards that just happened) updating records, etc.

It's never going to be perfect, and it's never going to be complete. It's important everyone keeps this in-mind, with that said. When I get a chance, I'm going to nerf the hell out of Fedor's wrestling and physicals... I'm probably not going to retire him though... Although I will probably make sure he's in time-decline. That's Tag's call though.

I know he announced it. But... M-1 is going to talk him out of it. They're pretty broke, and he's their only hope of profit. I'd bet a good amount he'll fight again.

I know he announced it. But... M-1 is going to talk him out of it. They're pretty broke, and he's their only hope of profit. I'd bet a good amount he'll fight again.

Fedor has always fought on his own schedule & not when M-1 needed him. The only fight that i believe could persuade Fedor to come back is Barnett but even that is doubtful.

However i can understand you guys keeping him active but if those are the reasons for doing so then why retire Brock Lesnar? He is almost certain to return to the UFC at some point.

Fedor has always fought on his own schedule & not when M-1 needed him. The only fight that i believe could persuade Fedor to come back is Barnett but even that is doubtful.

However i can understand you guys keeping him active but if those are the reasons for doing so then why retire Brock Lesnar? He is almost certain to return to the UFC at some point.

We'll I haven't talked to Tag yet, but Brock Lesnar is signed by another company at the moment. Also, I'm not as sure he's coming back. I think that was just Brock playing backroom politics at the WWE. This really just reminds me of the need for a semi-active option for WMMA 4.

We'll I haven't talked to Tag yet, but Brock Lesnar is signed by another company at the moment. Also, I'm not as sure he's coming back. I think that was just Brock playing backroom politics at the WWE. This really just reminds me of the need for a semi-active option for WMMA 4.

100% agree. Far to many fighters retire then comeback in MMA for it not to be an option in WMMA 4.

I'm not sure on the exact details of the deal but i'm pretty sure Brock is still under UFC contract. I know he retired under contract & i would be amazed if they ripped that contract, more than likely the UFC simply gave him permission to sign with the WWE. Although that doesn't necesserily mean he will come back to MMA but i guess we will find out.

A few minor oversights:

UFC Bantamweight title should have 2 defenses, last defense being Oct 2011.

UFC Featherweight title should have 3 defenses, last defense being Jan 2012.

UFC Welterweight title should have 6 defenses, last defense being Apr 2011.

UFC Light-Heavyweight title should have 3 defenses, last defense being Apr 2012.

Strikeforce Lightweight title should have 4 defenses, last defense being May 2012.

Strikeforce Welterweight/Light-Heavyweight titles might as well be vacated, although no big deal as they are automatically vacated anyway.

Same situation with the Bellator Middleweight title but again nothing major.

When I try to download this, it won't work. The file saves as a .7z file because of the name. How do I get it to work?

You just need a program that will open a .7z file. It's the format for 7-Zip, so that's the obvious choice. I could be mistaken, but I think newer versions of WinRAR will also open .7z files.

Archived