Modern Warriors 11 (Real World Mod)

You just need a program that will open a .7z file. It's the format for 7-Zip, so that's the obvious choice. I could be mistaken, but I think newer versions of WinRAR will also open .7z files.

haha! Now I just feel like an idiot. Thanks man!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things I've noticed due to UFC 147's card.

Godofredo de Oliveira is for some reason named 'Godofredo Castro'. Pepey is his nickname rather than his last name as incorrectly shown on Wikipedia.

Francisco Drinaldo is incorrectly titled as 'Trinaldo'.

Michele Gutierrez is listed as a male.

Fixed.

A few things I've noticed due to UFC 147's card.

Godofredo de Oliveira is for some reason named 'Godofredo Castro'. Pepey is his nickname rather than his last name as incorrectly shown on Wikipedia.

Francisco Drinaldo is incorrectly titled as 'Trinaldo'.

UFC.com has him as Godofredo Pepey, and according to Sherdog his name is Godofredo Castro. If they change it i'll change it. UFC.com also has him as it Trinaldo, not Drinaldo. It's my understanding that Trinaldo is correct, so Sherdog will probably fix it soon. They did the same thing when they had Dongi Yang's wrong, etc.

UFC Bantamweight title should have 2 defenses, last defense being Oct 2011.

UFC Featherweight title should have 3 defenses, last defense being Jan 2012.

UFC Welterweight title should have 6 defenses, last defense being Apr 2011.

UFC Light-Heavyweight title should have 3 defenses, last defense being Apr 2012.

Strikeforce Lightweight title should have 4 defenses, last defense being May 2012.

Strikeforce Welterweight/Light-Heavyweight titles might as well be vacated, although no big deal as they are automatically vacated anyway.

Same situation with the Bellator Middleweight title but again nothing major.

Thanks.

UFC.com has him as Godofredo Pepey, and according to Sherdog his name is Godofredo Castro. If they change it i'll change it. UFC.com also has him as it Trinaldo, not Drinaldo. It's my understanding that Trinaldo is correct, so Sherdog will probably fix it soon. They did the same thing when they had Dongi Yang's wrong, etc.

Yeah, the Trinaldo/Drinaldo one is tricky. The page title is Trinaldo but they've got him titled Drinaldo. So has his wiki, but Sherdog has it Trinaldo. Who knows man, Brazliian names are confusing. :p

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention though, the names didn't add up when I was simming 147.

Guest Asaemon
Question because I don't have WMMA 3, only 2 (still considering the purchase atm) ... for the time being, can I use the pics in this mod in WMMA 2 as well?

Yes, all three WMMA games use pictures in the same dimensions. The TEW games only have one picture type, but the WMMA games have both Face and Body pictures. The default C-verse use both Face and Body pictures, but i think that all the Real world mods only use Face pictures. So all RW pictures from WMMA or WMMA3 can be used in WMMA2.

Brilliant mod, well-done and thanks heaps.

I went through this afternoon and found all missing fighter pics on the web (can't really get into a fighter with no pic), and pasted them into my pictures folder - around 55 of them (I didn't cut them out, as backgrounds don't bother me).

I'll tell you what it took me like 3 hours, so I can see how much work this mod has been for you. My appreciation for all your work.

2 things I noticed - both Spencer Herns and Rico Washington Sr. are listed as white, but they're black. No biggie, just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="boofhead71" data-cite="boofhead71" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34018" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Brilliant mod, well-done and thanks heaps.<p> </p><p> I went through this afternoon and found all missing fighter pics on the web (can't really get into a fighter with no pic), and pasted them into my pictures folder - around 55 of them (I didn't cut them out, as backgrounds don't bother me).</p><p> </p><p> I'll tell you what it took me like 3 hours, so I can see how much work this mod has been for you. My appreciation for all your work.</p><p> </p><p> 2 things I noticed - both Spencer Herns and Rico Washington Sr. are listed as white, but they're black. No biggie, just thought you'd like to know.</p><p> </p><p> Cheers</p></div></blockquote><p> Any chance you could upload a .zip or something of the pictures to mediafire.com? Even a list of the fighters would be awesome, because the "Has No Pictures" filter in the editor doesn't work in this case. Since there are no body pictures, it still lists everyone.</p><p> </p><p> I feel the same way about fighters without pictures. I don't mind having them in the game world, but I never sign them unless they end up in the top 10.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Iceisle" data-cite="Iceisle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34018" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any chance you could upload a .zip or something of the pictures to mediafire? Even a list of the fighters would be awesome, because the "Has No Pictures" filter in the editor doesn't work in this case. Since there are no body pictures, it still lists everyone.<p> </p><p> I feel the same way about fighters without pictures. I don't mind having them in the game world, but I never sign them unless they end up in the top 10.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No worries mate. It's 55 fighters, and like I said no backgrounds are cut out, and a couple are low res, but they do the job for me.</p><p> </p><p> I can't post links yet so the address is at mediafire then ''/?9ofpy0iia7ke1sf''</p><p> </p><p> (hope I don't get in trouble for that)</p>

Is anyone able to please post the spreadsheet of every fighter on the database? My computer is down so no WMMA for me but im working on setting up ProElite and i'm trying to see which fighters are on the database from the first three events for when I get it up and running.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="boofhead71" data-cite="boofhead71" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34018" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No worries mate. It's 55 fighters, and like I said no backgrounds are cut out, and a couple are low res, but they do the job for me.<p> </p><p> I can't post links yet so the address is at mediafire then ''/?9ofpy0iia7ke1sf''</p><p> </p><p> (hope I don't get in trouble for that)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thanks a lot. I don't mind the backgrounds either.</p><p> </p><p> Interestingly, it turns out Brandon Merkt and Matt Lee already have pictures in the MW folder, but in-game they still have the "No Picture" image selected.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Iceisle" data-cite="Iceisle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34018" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks a lot. I don't mind the backgrounds either.<p> </p><p> Interestingly, it turns out Brandon Merkt and Matt Lee already have pictures in the MW folder, but in-game they still have the "No Picture" image selected.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I noticed that. Matt Lee has a small 'l', I think that is the reason. And I found a fighter I missed - Claudir Dutkevis.</p>

Question because I don't have WMMA 3, only 2 (still considering the purchase atm) ... for the time being, can I use the pics in this mod in WMMA 2 as well?

They may look odd. WMMA 1 and 2 used 300x300 pixel images, and WMMA3 uses 150x150.

Thanks a lot. I don't mind the backgrounds either.

Interestingly, it turns out Brandon Merkt and Matt Lee already have pictures in the MW folder, but in-game they still have the "No Picture" image selected.

The only pictures I had of either one of them were so low quality I opted for No Picture until something better came along. That's my rationale for all fighters without pics, so if you find a good quality one I'll cut it.

Why is Ben Askren's takedown stats so average?? He is a fantastic wrestler & arguably the best in MMA.

Agreed. His amateur background has transitioned to MMA great. I'd put money on getting and defending the takedown against GSP any day.

Agreed. His amateur background has transitioned to MMA great. I'd put money on getting and defending the takedown against GSP any day.

I would put money on GSP smashing his face in, taking him down and smashing his face in some more.

GSP has the best MMA wrestling around and has been beating up consensus top 5/3 WW's for year. Ben Askren split decisioned Jay Hieron.

Askren is good and has unusual MMA wrestling but he hasn't fought anyone yet. Comparing him to GSP is ludicrous.

I would put money on GSP smashing his face in, taking him down and smashing his face in some more.

GSP has the best MMA wrestling around and has been beating up consensus top 5/3 WW's for year. Ben Askren split decisioned Jay Hieron.

Askren is good and has unusual MMA wrestling but he hasn't fought anyone yet. Comparing him to GSP is ludicrous.

Comparing him to GSP as a more complete fighter would be crazy. That's not what I'm doing. Askren is the more solid wrestler. One bad day kept him from being an Olympian and has transitioned that over to MMA very well.

We could argue all day. I think this, you think that.

GSP stuffs him and jabs his way to a 5-round decision easy-peesy. Askren is Jake Shields Lite... At least at this point in his MMA development.

Archived