Modern Warriors 11 (Real World Mod)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Tag01, first I'd like to thank you for your mod, cause it's really great.

I only have a slight issue with it, where if I click on stats of Josh Barnett, my game sometimes crashes.

Anyone else having that?

Also, is there a way to change fighter's contacts? Cause I would like to bring Cormier, Barnett and Mousasi to the UFC, but they all have 5 or 6 fights left over the next 2 years.

Hi Tag01, first I'd like to thank you for your mod, cause it's really great.

I only have a slight issue with it, where if I click on stats of Josh Barnett, my game sometimes crashes.

A crash like that is usually because of the image file used in the face pic. I'd check it out and compare it to the others in the Faces folder, and see what's different.

Also, is there a way to change fighter's contacts? Cause I would like to bring Cormier, Barnett and Mousasi to the UFC, but they all have 5 or 6 fights left over the next 2 years.

I believe you can only do this before you start a new game, in the editorial suite.

If you're the UFC, you should be able to simply call those guys up from Strikeforce, since it's owned by your promotion. Go to "Corporate Relations" on the office page, and then click "Call Up".

You'll have to wait if they have a fight scheduled, but otherwise it should work unless you changed something before you started the game.

A crash like that is usually because of the image file used in the face pic. I'd check it out and compare it to the others in the Faces folder, and see what's different.

I believe you can only do this before you start a new game, in the editorial suite.

I just started it earlier today and then I had crashes with Barnett twice. Later I could see his stats and everything runs fine.

If you're the UFC, you should be able to simply call those guys up from Strikeforce, since it's owned by your promotion. Go to "Corporate Relations" on the office page, and then click "Call Up".

You'll have to wait if they have a fight scheduled, but otherwise it should work unless you changed something before you started the game.

Thank you for info! I also saw I can send my guys over to SF.

Great mod, I really appreciate it.

Now I have another question, can I make 'UFC Body Pack (for Real)' to work with it?

Now I have another question, can I make 'UFC Body Pack (for Real)' to work with it?

As it stands now the best way to use my pic pack with MW mod is like this.

1.After downloading my pic pack extract the two folders to the MW picture folder. I think the default address for that is C:\Program Files\WMMA 3\Pictures\MW. I could be wrong about that and of course this depends on where you saved your files to originally.

2. When it prompts you to overwrite any MW pictures you need to do so.

3. Click "Access Editorial Suite" from the games opening screen. It looks like a key.

4. Click "Edit Database"

5. Click "Fighters"

6. Click "Mass Edit"

7. Click "Select All"

8. In the Drop Down Menu select, "Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif'"

9. Click "Mass Edit"

It's a little complicated right now but if you need any help I'll do my best. I'm working on making things easier but since my pic pack is relatively new this is the best way I know of.

As it stands now the best way to use my pic pack with MW mod is like this.

1.After downloading my pic pack extract the two folders to the MW picture folder. I think the default address for that is C:\Program Files\WMMA 3\Pictures\MW. I could be wrong about that and of course this depends on where you saved your files to originally.

2. When it prompts you to overwrite any MW pictures you need to do so.

3. Click "Access Editorial Suite" from the games opening screen. It looks like a key.

4. Click "Edit Database"

5. Click "Fighters"

6. Click "Mass Edit"

7. Click "Select All"

8. In the Drop Down Menu select, "Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif'"

9. Click "Mass Edit"

It's a little complicated right now but if you need any help I'll do my best. I'm working on making things easier but since my pic pack is relatively new this is the best way I know of.

Thanks for trying to help, I did exactly like you said in no time, but I can't see fighter's bodies in game. Here's a screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/2664/79611636.jpg

EDIT:I tried it with new game and then it works which is kinda unfortunate for me. I simply don't feel like starting all over again, but thanks anyway.

Cheers!

EDIT:I tried it with new game and then it works which is kinda unfortunate for me. I simply don't feel like starting all over again, but thanks anyway.

Cheers!

It's the way the game works, if you update to MW 12 when it comes out and try to import players into a previous game, you won't be able to use their pictures as they are not recoginized by the save file.

Archived