Modern Warriors 11 (Real World Mod)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd bet money on him never being in the ufc.

This is MMA... Where 80% of fans change their opinions on a fight-by-fight basis! Antonio McKee was considered a boring fighter & nobody wanted him in the UFC & then he gets a couple of finishes & guess what? He got signed by the UFC.

Ben Askren will be in the UFC one day if he keeps winning. Lets not forget that he made his MMA debut just 6 months after losing at the Olympics.. His stand-up was non-existent & other than a little bit of jiu-jitsu training, all he knew was his wrestling. Now he's training on a full-time basis with the likes of Belcher, Pettis & Koch, he will improve.

This is MMA... Where 80% of fans change their opinions on a fight-by-fight basis! Antonio McKee was considered a boring fighter & nobody wanted him in the UFC & then he gets a couple of finishes & guess what? He got signed by the UFC.

Ben Askren will be in the UFC one day if he keeps winning. Lets not forget that he made his MMA debut just 6 months after losing at the Olympics.. His stand-up was non-existent & other than a little bit of jiu-jitsu training, all he knew was his wrestling. Now he's training on a full-time basis with the likes of Belcher, Pettis & Koch, he will improve.

Considering Bellator "seminal document" language, I would think that Ben Askren is going to be a Bellator fighter for a long time.

Considering Bellator "seminal document" language, I would think that Ben Askren is going to be a Bellator fighter for a long time.

Champs get like a 5 year champ clause I believe. That's why Lombard was in Bellator for so long.

I didn't say, or mean that he would be in the UFC anytime soon. But he will be in the future, unless his improvement as a fighter stalls.

Started a game with Invicta and noticed that Romy Ruyssen's age was off. So I checked the roster on the Invicta website and checked to see who else was off. There are some girls that I didn't check who aren't on the website, but are signed to Invicta. Here are the months and/or years some girls need changed. Everyone else on the website is either not in the game, couldn't find their ages, or were entered correctly.

Julia Budd - July 1983

Romy Ruyssen - August 1989

Alexis Davis - October 1984

Shayna Baszler - August 1980

Liz Carmouche - February 1984

Hitomi Akano - July 1974

Amanda Nunes - May 1988

Milana Dudieva - April 1989

Barb Honchak - August 1979

Carla Esparza - October 1987

Lacey Schuckman - July 1988

Kikuyo Ishikawa - May 1984

Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc - June 1985

Jessica Penne - January 1983

Lisa Ellis-Ward - November 1982

Raquel Pa’aluhi - couldn't find a birth month, but the Invicta site says she's 21.

Also, Cassie Rodich should be changed to Rodish

Michele Gutierrez is Male in-game

If I see any others that are off or get around to double checking some more fighters, I'll be sure to post them. Hopefully others do the same :)

Started a game with Invicta and noticed that Romy Ruyssen's age was off. So I checked the roster on the Invicta website and checked to see who else was off. There are some girls that I didn't check who aren't on the website, but are signed to Invicta. Here are the months and/or years some girls need changed. Everyone else on the website is either not in the game, couldn't find their ages, or were entered correctly.

Julia Budd - July 1983

Romy Ruyssen - August 1989

Alexis Davis - October 1984

Shayna Baszler - August 1980

Liz Carmouche - February 1984

Hitomi Akano - July 1974

Amanda Nunes - May 1988

Milana Dudieva - April 1989

Barb Honchak - August 1979

Carla Esparza - October 1987

Lacey Schuckman - July 1988

Kikuyo Ishikawa - May 1984

Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc - June 1985

Jessica Penne - January 1983

Lisa Ellis-Ward - November 1982

Raquel Pa’aluhi - couldn't find a birth month, but the Invicta site says she's 21.

Also, Cassie Rodich should be changed to Rodish

Michele Gutierrez is Male in-game

If I see any others that are off or get around to double checking some more fighters, I'll be sure to post them. Hopefully others do the same :)

Yeah, a lot of these girls were added way before Invicta was a thing... And I was way more concerned about getting their stats right. Now that we have more information coming out I'll go back and fix this when I get a crack at the file.

i get the impression dana does not like askren. thats what im saying. im not sayin askren isnt good/exciting enough.

excitement doesnt come into it for me. i watch any fight. and askren is no exception, the dude is good.

i get the impression dana does not like askren. thats what im saying. im not sayin askren isnt good/exciting enough.

excitement doesnt come into it for me. i watch any fight. and askren is no exception, the dude is good.

I get the impression you're right:

@danawhite

Dana White

@thefightweek @benaskren when ambien can't sleep it takes Ben Askren. The most boring fighter in MMA history. I would rather watch flys f**k

I get the impression you're right:

@danawhite

Dana White

@thefightweek @benaskren when ambien can't sleep it takes Ben Askren. The most boring fighter in MMA history. I would rather watch flys f**k

I fear this is what the downside of MMA will be in the future if the sport continues to grow as much as it has! I have no interest in seeing the UFC full of fighters who have limited skills but are exciting to watch according to Dana White. I would much rather watch Ben Askren than someone like Leonard Garcia!

The UFC should be where the elite of the sport compete. Roster spots should not be filled by fighters who go all out just to get a FOTN bonus & don't care whether they win or lose!

I fear this is what the downside of MMA will be in the future if the sport continues to grow as much as it has! I have no interest in seeing the UFC full of fighters who have limited skills but are exciting to watch according to Dana White. I would much rather watch Ben Askren than someone like Leonard Garcia!

The UFC should be where the elite of the sport compete. Roster spots should not be filled by fighters who go all out just to get a FOTN bonus & don't care whether they win or lose!

I appreciate your purist zeal, but a pure sports presentation isn't going to cut it long-term. You need sizzle.

The saddest part about that? It was in response to Askren saying that Dana was wrong and that it would be possible, just not cheap, to drug test every fighter in the UFC.

And Askren was being respectful.

Dana White makes me ashamed to be an MMA fan.

Guest blj1245
When i try downloading this it opens with Adobe and doesn't work. How do i just make it a folder? Please help, i have WMMA 3 and i really want this mod.

When i try downloading this it opens with Adobe and doesn't work. How do i just make it a folder? Please help, i have WMMA 3 and i really want this mod.

Download winRAR

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

and extract it with that.

You don't hear it enough man, but what you do brings so much more value to the games man. Thanks so much for the hard work.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm off work for the forseeable future so if I can do anything to help Tag01 send me a PM.

Archived