Modern Warriors 11 (Real World Mod)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I"m trying to install this pack into my game and I'm getting:

"Run-time Error "75":

Path/File Access error

I get this when i get to "Cleaning Contracts (1695 of 1695)

Anyone heard of this?

"Edit - don't look at the photo that is attached as it's too small to read"

Untitled.jpg.7277c02e44982aa3fc7be8e2f26de597.jpg

So I"m trying to install this pack into my game and I'm getting:

"Run-time Error "75":

Path/File Access error

I get this when i get to "Cleaning Contracts (1695 of 1695)

Anyone heard of this?

"Edit - don't look at the photo that is attached as it's too small to read"

Not a mod issue. http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249496

Here's a proper in-game picture for Chico Camus in case you guys haven't fixed him up yet.

http://s17.postimage.org/wp9n4rljv/Chico_Camus.jpg

I've been using boofhead's picture for him (thanks again to boofhead for those), but now that he's made his UFC debut it seemed worthwhile to replace it with the new high-quality image from their website. Thank god the UFC profile pictures have transparent backgrounds, right?

Change Invicta FC's Home Region to Kansas. Just found out that Memorial Hall is actually in Kansas City, Kansas as opposed to Kansas City, Missouri.

I believe you're referring to the one hosting Titan FC... which I believe is a different Memorial Hall. I'll double check but there were a ton of high-level local Missouri talent out for those shows, doesn't make any sense if it's in Kansas.

I believe you're referring to the one hosting Titan FC... which I believe is a different Memorial Hall. I'll double check but there were a ton of high-level local Missouri talent out for those shows, doesn't make any sense if it's in Kansas.

I second guessed myself for a second, but I just double checked their site and they did run their first two shows out of Kansas City, Kansas.

http://invictafc.com/upcoming-events/

See the posts from 8/4. I put a request in for John Moraga and Makhai said he's on it! So maybe in the next update.

He's in, as we speak. Still have to play-test him to see how I like how he matches up, but he's in. If anybody else knows of any missing 125ers(or anybody for that matter) not in the game, that belong, holla at your boys, I probably know of them, but I forgot about Kaitlin Young and Kelly Kobold, I'm far from infallible.

My mistake. :)

I wasn't pointing it out as a mistake, I'm just excited to see how Moraga fits into the division! I jumped on his bandwagon in his UFC debut. Glad I'm not the only one that thought his addition was a good idea.

He's in, as we speak. Still have to play-test him to see how I like how he matches up, but he's in. If anybody else knows of any missing 125ers(or anybody for that matter) not in the game, that belong, holla at your boys, I probably know of them, but I forgot about Kaitlin Young and Kelly Kobold, I'm far from infallible.

Cool. This mod is addicting.

Nobody major, & he may have been added already following the recent Strikeforce card, but TJ Cook is not in the mod.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/TJ-Cook-9338

Wow, Torres is gone? There has to be much more to the story. I can't see him getting released in late August due to a loss on April. I wonder what else happened.

Wow, Torres is gone? There has to be much more to the story. I can't see him getting released in late August due to a loss on April. I wonder what else happened.

People are saying this was his choice. He'd rather be the big fish in the small pond than a UFC undercard fighter.

Anybody who wishes to be helpful: Start a game and tell me what gyms the following guys start at please. I for the life of me can't find them (Hint: They're not there anymore. ;P)

Anthony Figueroa

Luiz Firmino

Thiago Silva

Nicolae Cury

Fabio Mello

Travis Browne

Mamoru Yamaguchi

Ross Pearson

Tony Lopez

Tom Gallichio

Joe Warren

Bryan Baker