LotharioVerse Mod - [HYPE NOW, RELEASE SOON]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POW added

Is Chase Paige still a user character or is he going to be worked into the universe?

Or am I asking too much? :p

Well I'm willing to answer some questions, if I think it reveals too much I'll refuse to answer ;)

Yup, all the original user characters are still user characters. They may have been added to of course...

WEPP & Q-PRO added (kinda) plus CLLM added

So with the US pretty much revealed I shall take questions from the floor :D

Everyone gets one question each to ask about one (usually) US based worker. I figure rather than me chosing to spotlight some randoms it gives folks a chance to find out about the guys they want to find out about. (Due to Q-Pro not actually being revealed yet and reasons of my own choosing I reserve the right to ask you to pick again ;))

So, fire away folks :D

US WORKER SPOTLIGHT#1

Picked by Michigan Hero

FinEATo

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6233/fineato.jpg

Peter Borski is an American (with Slovakian roots) spot monkey with strong comedic overtones. Obsessed with shark documentaries as a kid, Borski failed to make any waves in the wrestling business until assuming the identity of FinEATo, a last resort before he hung up his boots and went back to his full-time job as an aquarium cleaner at Orlando's AquaWorld. Borski modelled his character on his beloved deep sea predators and coupled with a frenetic wrestling style and outlandish behaviour, the gimmick was a hit with the fans. With Borski's limited skills however, there's only so far the act alone can take him.

However, after a chance meeting, Les Gotch decided to take a chance on the youngster in mid 2011 and Borski has faired well thus far, his mask and character setting him apart somewhat from the SWA's usual wrestlers.

US WORKER SPOTLIGHT#2

Picked by Tiberious4

Seven Brandt

http://imageshack.us/a/img528/2180/sevenbrandtalt.jpg

Phillip James Brandt is an American wrestler whose entire character is really an extension of his own straight edge beliefs. Whether preaching or praising, "Seven" Brandt is one of the most charismatic young wrestlers on the scene today. But where Brandt really stands out is his ability to back up his talk in the ring, and the Philly native is not just an excellent brawler, but a good mat technician too.

After working for both American STEEL and ECXW Brandt made the jump to the big leagues in mid 2011, signing a written deal with EVOLVE. Cindy Austin of ECXW was furious as Brandt was due to win the ECXW Maximum Extreme Title the following week, but that's the nature of the business!

US WORKER SPOTLIGHT#3

Picked by TheEnforcer

Christian Prophet

http://imageshack.us/a/img441/8302/christianprophet.jpg

From late 1999 until his release in Jan 2004 Christian Prophet was a blue-eyed blonde-hair pretty boy babyface for WWWE. A decent talent with a good look, many expected Prophet to make a real push in the company with a few more years training and he even held the WWWE TV Title before being released for being 'too bland'. After leaving the WWWE he became increasingly frustrated wrestling the indies. Despite forming a successful indy tag team with fellow former WWWEer Dirk Robertson Christian felt that his glory days had past him by. In a shocking move in 2007 Prophet shaved his head and painted his face like a bloody skull. He turned his back on his fans and started to use a more brutal in ring style...and The Prophet was born!

The Prophet has gone on to work for both EVOLVE and AM-STEEL, as well as a brief run again in the WWWE that saw the #1 promotion steal Prophet from EVOLVE, only to misuse him and then release him (as Brian Jack is so fond of doing), but he has yet to capture any gold since his 'resurrection'. Starting 2012 with no promotion to call home chances are The Prophet won't stay unemployed for long!

This isn't a question about an individual but did everyone who was in Become A Star make it into the LotharioVerse?

I was waiting for this question. Yes, they all made it in and the BAS dojo is still in there inactive so they can be easily found by those who want to, but the actual competition never happened in this universe, and backstories on how they got into wrestling have been adapted to fit. No-one has been removed from the data.

Hope that's OK with everyone involved :D

I was waiting for this question. Yes, they all made it in and the BAS dojo is still in there inactive so they can be easily found by those who want to, but the actual competition never happened in this universe, and backstories on how they got into wrestling have been adapted to fit. No-one has been removed from the data.

Hope that's OK with everyone involved :D

I'm fine with Prophet's new bio and TV title run! :D

This is looking very interesting, I love the Thunder-Verse and this seems to put a very exciting twist on an already great mod.

And since you are doing spotlights (and someone else already went for Brandt, loving the shaved hair look), what has Prophecy been up to?

DISCO Fox was my entrant. And also my proudest achievement that is TEW related.

To be fair, he was an awesome entrant into Become A Star (which was a lot of fun to run, actually). I'll be a kind soul - MJ, what's DISCO Fox up to in this alternate universe? ;)

Archived