Negative Dirt Sheet/Road Agent Report Feedback And What It Means

A few notes:

And chemistry(overwhelmed by manager) doesn't always mean a destiny thing as I've had people who get once in a whole but on the whole mostly get helped by the manager. Or perhaps the penalty is an intermittent thing on the whole.

Messing around with the 1985 mod. Put Vader and "Mean" Mark Callous together. 1) Excellent chemistry! 2) Put Woman with them ... both got the overwhelmed by manager note.

So, do they just want to kick ass on their own then? or is it just Woman that is overwhelming them?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

<p>Wonderful resource, what a good community!</p><p> </p><p>

If you are inclined to book your openers/enhancements on an A-Show, you MUST use the "warm up crowd" note the match after, then a main event angle. That is the solution. </p><p> </p><p>

Another thing, if your legends/main eventers of good skill take a pupil, follow through and team them up - as long as they don't have bad chemistry, it should be golden. It can become a problem if someone with bad habits (drugs, alcohol, not sure about religion) takes a pupil because the pupil -might- be influenced.</p><p> </p><p>

This thread needs a sticky - and maybe a few official responses. I see a lot of threads on google about "in 2005, it was... in 2010, it was..." and some of these treasure trove threads are great because I have already changed several gameplay approaches which let me super-nerf my promotion and wrestlers while still putting on A-B level weekly shows.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thadian" data-cite="thadian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35149" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wonderful resource, what a good community!<p> </p><p> If you are inclined to book your openers/enhancements on an A-Show, you MUST use the "warm up crowd" note the match after, then a main event angle. That is the solution. </p><p> </p><p> Another thing, if your legends/main eventers of good skill take a pupil, follow through and team them up - as long as they don't have bad chemistry, it should be golden. It can become a problem if someone with bad habits (drugs, alcohol, not sure about religion) takes a pupil because the pupil -might- be influenced.</p><p> </p><p> This thread needs a sticky - and maybe a few official responses. I see a lot of threads on google about "in 2005, it was... in 2010, it was..." and some of these treasure trove threads are great because I have already changed several gameplay approaches which let me super-nerf my promotion and wrestlers while still putting on A-B level weekly shows.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Had this exact situation where a negative influence with a drinking habit took a pupil. I cut the guy cause he was causing too many backstage issues but thought about teaming him up with the other dude. Are the gains worth all the backstage problems? The pupil is a 23 year old with decent skills (Riddick Jordan from UK).</p>

It takes the two highest pushes into consideration, so it'd be a major match because there are two main eventers. You don't get penalised for a match going too long (not with that note, anyway). So I'm guessing you misread the match times and it wasn't quite long enough or something.

Actually you can get penalized. I had this happen to me, where I booked a main eventer against a talent lower on the card, both of whom had the skills to put on a quality, long match, yet the road agent gave me a note about using said person "too much" despite the fact both had the psychology and stamina to put on a 60 minute match.

Actually you can get penalized. I had this happen to me, where I booked a main eventer against a talent lower on the card, both of whom had the skills to put on a quality, long match, yet the road agent gave me a note about using said person "too much" despite the fact both had the psychology and stamina to put on a 60 minute match.

That's because you used a lower card talent with a main eventer. D-Lyrium was specifically talking about two main eventers.

Archived