The League, Season Seven (Under New Management)

The League Cup draw

Presented by http://www.wrestlingnewswebsite.com

Byes for the first round are awarded to Thor Hammerskald, Tarik Nolan and Diamond!

All the competitors have drawn a number out of the pot and will be matched up on these numbers.

Psycho Sam - 6

Nuclear Templteton - 1

Ezekial Kerghan - 4

Scott Stevens - 9

Connor Blackstone - 3

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. - 5

Super Pizza Mask III Turbo! - 2

Lord Palmerstone - 7

Ian Carlisle - 10

Sean Lyskaris - 8

Matches for Round One

Ezekial Kerghan (4) vs Lord Palmerstone (7)

Connor Blackstone (3) vs Psycho Sam (6)

Ian Carlisle (10) vs Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. (5)

Sean Lyskaris (8) vs Nuclear Templeton (1)

Super Pizza Mask III Turbo! (2) vs Scott Stevens (9)

So there is the first round matches. The two newcomers to The League face tough challenges as they both go up against men who are widely regarded as the most unstable in The League.

The Round Two draw followed shortly after with The League alumni The Pheonix stepping up to make the draw for this round. The three byes from the first round were entered into a pot alongside five balls containing the round one matches.

Round Two

Sean Lyskaris/Nuclear Templeton vs Ezekial Kerghan/Lord Palmerstone

Ian Carlisle/Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Super Pizza Mask III Turbo!/Scott Stevens

Diamond vs Thor Hammerskald

Tarik Nolan vs Connor Blackstone/Psycho Sam

The Semi-Final draw will take place directly after the Tarik Nolan vs Connor Blackstone/Psycho Sam match up.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Kinda shoddy but yes, here is the draw for the first two rounds of The League Cup done in a style of a wrestling NEWZ website. I'll have all the matches ran by Thursday so let's say THURSDAY NIGHT IS THE DEADLINE FOR ANY PREDICTIONS!

As for predictions, however scores the highest prediction score gets the prize of either naming The League groups i.e. Alpha - Delta in the previous seasons OR another prize should we end up with

Also the draw was done via RNG so no complaining about the numbers. :p

Matches for Round One

Presented by League Fan-Girl Sakura Toyota

Won't write full-blown RPs here (like Joshua Flogg), it's just something to keep my RPing skills in check. (And yes, this character is based off my diary).

Battle of the British here. While it's unknown how these two wrestlers fare against each other, I'm going to go with Ezekial Kerghan.

Psycho Sam has been on a losing streak recently. I see Sam ending the losing streak with a win here.

Battle of two youngsters here, and I'm going to have to flip a coin here.

The returning Sean, who now has a last name, is going up against a powerhouse. I think the rust will get to Sean, despite his ToC appearance, and Templeton will be the one who advances. Unless someone holds up a juicy steak, that is.

I'm looking forward to this one here. Battle of 2 rivals, and I see the upgraded Super Pizza Mask III Turbo pull out a win here.

ROUND 2

Nuclear Templeton vs Ezekial Kerghan

And this is where the Brit stops here. Templeton here is on a roll, and I see him decimating Kerghan with the powerful LARIATO!

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Super Pizza Mask III Turbo!

Again, I'm going with a coin flip, and the coin landed on the masked backyarder.

This, folks, is a rematch of last season's playoff finals. I don't see the result being any different

Tarik Nolan vs Psycho Sam

I'm not even sure Psycho Sam will be able to advance with the injuries that could be caused by this match. Then again, we have the possible Low Blow-A-Palooza match by Sam and Kerghan...

Nuclear doesn't mind being passed over for a bye, it gives him more chances to prove how awesome he is by decapitating the roster of the League before the new season begins. NUCLEAR WILL END YOU ALL!!!!! :p

---------------------

-----------

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Super Pizza Mask III Turbo

Nuclear doesn't mind being passed over for a bye, it gives him more chances to prove how awesome he is by decapitating the roster of the League before the new season begins. NUCLEAR WILL END YOU ALL!!!!! :p

Even the fangirl? :p

Yeah, I'd love to see someone (JJ Reid) get decapitated by a Lariat. :D

Round One

Round Two

Sean Lyskaris vs Ezekial Kerghan

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Scott Stevens

Ok cool. Just seeing if I want to update anything. Getting use to the calculator to see if I have enough. :D

I'm off all day tomorrow so if it isn't fully set up and screaming "RUN ME" at me, then I'm the master of procrastinating. :p

EDIT: Also, feeling pretty good bout ol' Zeke's chances now. Got dat 50 stamina and now he knows how to wrestle somewhat. All I need to do is stand still and let everyone else get tired. :p

I'm off all day tomorrow so if it isn't fully set up and screaming "RUN ME" at me, then I'm the master of procrastinating. :p

EDIT: Also, feeling pretty good bout ol' Zeke's chances now. Got dat 50 stamina and now he knows how to wrestle somewhat. All I need to do is stand still and let everyone else get tired. :p

Yeah. That strategy won't work with Scorpion. ;):cool:

Connor Blackstone (3) vs Psycho Sam (6)- I'm up for this challenge but Sam may prove too much for my first match

Round Two

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Scott Stevens

Ezekial Kerghan (4) vs Lord Palmerstone (7) I'm betting against myself here, can I take a dive and win extra money? ;)

Super Pizza Mask III Turbo! (2) vs Scott Stevens(9)

Round Two

Benjamin T. Stanton Jr. vs Super Pizza Mask III Turbo!

Archived