"Give Me Rules For A Game" Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about some rules for a 1988 game with WWF? Thanks!

Never done this before but I thought I'd give it a try with some rules for you :)

1. Cannot hire anyone who held the WWF Title or WWF Intercontinental Title during the New Generation Period (Lets say 1993 through 1995) for any other purpose than to job to your current talent (no building them up, have to go after different youngsters, until 1994)

2. Anytime Hogan's momentum drops below C+ , he has to get a shot at the WWF Champion (if it's not him) and has to win (can be a cheap win to keep the belt off him though). If he is the current champion and his momentum drops below C+, then he goes on a winning streak until it is A+ again.

3. Your Main Event of Wrestlemania 4 must receive a rematch at Wrestlemania 5 (If it's Macho Man vs. Dibiase at 4, Macho vs. Dibiase must main event Wrestlemania 5 as well).

4. If you have not debut them yet, must sign Terry Taylor and give him the "Mr. Perfect" Gimmick, and sign Curt Hennig and give him the "Red Rooster" Gimmick.

5. Must only run 4 PPVs during the calendar year of 1988.

6. One person from your Time Decline list must win the IC Belt and go on atleast an 8 month reign with it starting before June 88.

7. Can only sign one person on the hidden gems list every 6 months.

8. If you are at war with JCP/WCW, you must use Dirty Tricks once per month minimum

9. Every SummerSlam until 1992 must have a tag team main event.

10. Must give Hacksaw Jim Duggan an anti-american gimmick, and push him as a heel.

Sorry, I know these kind of suck haha.

1. Triple H, just like in real-life will start off the year will rule RAW with Stephanie but DX must not be broken up until Survivor Series, where the group can lose in any kind of elimination match.

1a. Triple H must remain WWF Champ until at least Summerslam.

2. The Radicalz (Benoit, Eddie, Malenko and Saturn) must debut after Wrestlemania 2000 with the same gimmick but as faces. They can oppose whoever but either Benoit or Eddie will get a title shot at HHH at one of the non-big 4 PPV's.

3. The Rock must win the Rumble and face HHH in a 1 on 1 WWF Title Match at WM2000. Vince McMahon must be in Rock's corner. He can either stay clean or turn on Rock, but HHH wins regardless.

4. Don't change the Triple Threat Tag Team storyline between Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz and The Dudley Boyz. You may change who wins but it must be Triangle Ladder match at WM2000 and TLC1 @ Summerslam.

5. It must be revealed that someone other than Rikishi, who is in Main Event or Upper Midcard status was the one to run over Stone Cold when he returns.

5b. Stone Cold will initially be face upon his return and 1st feud but must turn heel after feuding with the person who ran him over. He will need to have a more of a ruthless-type of gimmick, just destroying everything in his path. Basically his normal gimmick turned up to 10 on the dial, with a little more darkness and a big key on "Don't Trust Anyone"

6. The Undertaker will return at Summerslam 2000 and with the biker gimmick. He will be face but will act more like his heel run as the biker Taker. He, along with Kane will be key cogs in the destruction of Degeneration X.

That's all I could think of for now.

Appreciate it man but decided to ditch this game after discovering Genadi made a convertible 1999 mod, the year I first started watching and by far my favorite time for wrestling.

So anyone have rules for January 1999?

I've started a new game in the Real World Mod after WM31? Can someone give me some rules.

- Seth Rollins MUST keep the title until SummerSlam, where he loses to either Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan or Randy Orton

- Big Show, Kane and Mark Henry must not win titles ever again and must leave WWE before the end of 2015.

- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn must be called up at the same time when they're both ready where they...:

* ...feud starting at one PPV that has the prestige of "Above Average" until a PPV that is "Highly Regarded"

* ...team up again and win the Tag Team titles, before losing them to either Cesaro/Kidd or The Usos.

- Cesaro must not lose for three months, and must have at least one world title match at some point.

- Only one of Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt or Dean Ambrose must win Money in the Bank.

- By the end of 2015, two NXT Diva alumnus who are called up must win their first Divas titles.

- Three former WWE superstars from the past five years must be signed back to WWE.

* Only one will win the WWE Championship.

* The second will win the US and Intercontinental Championships.

* The third must be used to put lesser superstars over.

Never done this before but I thought I'd give it a try with some rules for you :)

1. Cannot hire anyone who held the WWF Title or WWF Intercontinental Title during the New Generation Period (Lets say 1993 through 1995) for any other purpose than to job to your current talent (no building them up, have to go after different youngsters, until 1994)

2. Anytime Hogan's momentum drops below C+ , he has to get a shot at the WWF Champion (if it's not him) and has to win (can be a cheap win to keep the belt off him though). If he is the current champion and his momentum drops below C+, then he goes on a winning streak until it is A+ again.

3. Your Main Event of Wrestlemania 4 must receive a rematch at Wrestlemania 5 (If it's Macho Man vs. Dibiase at 4, Macho vs. Dibiase must main event Wrestlemania 5 as well).

4. If you have not debut them yet, must sign Terry Taylor and give him the "Mr. Perfect" Gimmick, and sign Curt Hennig and give him the "Red Rooster" Gimmick.

6. One person from your Time Decline list must win the IC Belt and go on atleast an 8 month reign with it starting before June 88.

8. If you are at war with JCP/WCW, you must use Dirty Tricks once per month minimum

10. Must give Hacksaw Jim Duggan an anti-american gimmick, and push him as a heel.

Hah, not at all. Number four is going to be interesting, however.

Could I get rules for my WWE January 2015 game? I'm head booker only and using Steve Austin as my avatar. He's currently a personality on the roster.

I hope that it's not too hard!

Rule 1 - Every journey begins with the first step

Whenever you call up a Wrestler from NXT, his first Match has to be against a former Member of the Shield or the Wyatt Family.

Rule 2 - People won't forget your name

The first Person you hire must be a TNA alumni and has to feud directly against the Current US or Intercontinental Title.

Rule 3 - Galaxies, Music & Newspapers

Bad News Barrett, Stardust & Heath Slater

- One has to win the World Championship within 6 Months.

- One has to win the Intercontinental Championship twice but has to loose it at his first defence.

- One can never win a Championship again.

Rule 4 - The old continent

Hire at least 4 new Wrestlers or Divas from Europe and give one of them a 4 Month winning Streak.

Rule 5 - 2015; the year of female patriotism

In 2015, only Divas from the US are allowed to compete and to win the Divas Championship.

Rule 6 - Black History Month

In February, every WWE Title Match has to include a black Superstar.

Rule 7 - We all love the Boss

After calling her up, Sasha Banks has to win the Divas Championship within 4 Months.

Rule 8 - Not every Push is a good one

Curtis Axel, Goldust & Titus O'Neil

- One has to be pushed to the Moon and back; including being the new client of Lana or Rosa Mendez

- One has to be the new Sidekick of Zack Ryder (Same Gimmick and all that)

- One has to be fired

I hope that it's not too hard!

Rule 1 - Every journey begins with the first step

Whenever you call up a Wrestler from NXT, his first Match has to be against a former Member of the Shield or the Wyatt Family.

Rule 2 - People won't forget your name

The first Person you hire must be a TNA alumni and has to feud directly against the Current US or Intercontinental Title.

Rule 3 - Galaxies, Music & Newspapers

Bad News Barrett, Stardust & Heath Slater

- One has to win the World Championship within 6 Months.

- One has to win the Intercontinental Championship twice but has to loose it at his first defence.

- One can never win a Championship again.

Rule 4 - The old continent

Hire at least 4 new Wrestlers or Divas from Europe and give one of them a 4 Month winning Streak.

Rule 5 - 2015; the year of female patriotism

In 2015, only Divas from the US are allowed to compete and to win the Divas Championship.

Rule 6 - Black History Month

In February, every WWE Title Match has to include a black Superstar.

Rule 7 - We all love the Boss

After calling her up, Sasha Banks has to win the Divas Championship within 4 Months.

Rule 8 - Not every Push is a good one

Curtis Axel, Goldust & Titus O'Neil

- One has to be pushed to the Moon and back; including being the new client of Lana or Rosa Mendez

- One has to be the new Sidekick of Zack Ryder (Same Gimmick and all that)

- One has to be fired

Thanks man, it looks challenging but yet so fun :p Gonna get started right away

Starting a game the night after WM this year, any rules?

1) Back to the future. You must scrap the themed PPVs, except Survivor Series and Royal Rumble, returning to the generic ones. No Extreme Rules, Money In The Bank, Night Of Champions, Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber, TLC, Fatal 4-Way. You can use the old PPVs like Backlash, Bad Blood, Vengeance, Unforgiven, Judgement Day.

2) From now, you can't sign any of the TNA and ROH members or alumni, unless they worked for WWE for at least two years.

3) You can't sign CM Punk, AJ Lee or Colt Cabana.

4) Except the WWE Title, all your title must floating ones.

5) You must create a Divas tag team title.

6) Seth Rollins must keep the WWE title for at least six months.

7) Brock Lesnar for the first year can only appear on PPV on the Big Four; Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

8) Reigns can only win the WWE title only if he's the most over WWE active wrestler.

9) The first three way match between the Shield members must be contested at Wrestlemania.

10) Ambrose and Orton: should be involved in two four months storylines and win the feuds.

11) Cesaro and Ziggler: one must have a WWE title shot in singles matches for a PPV main event before Wrestlemania 32 and the other win the Money In The Bank.

12) John Cena must hold the US title at least until Wrestlemania 32.

13) Sandow must win a secondary title within 2 years since you start.

14) If you call up one of these five NXT wrestlers (Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami, Finn Balor, Tyler Breeze) one of these must win the Intercontinental Title within Wrestlemania 32.

15) Daniel Bryan must beat clean at least one time Roman Reigns in a one on one, face vs face no stipulations single match.

16) Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble 2017 and main event Wrestlemania 34 unless he's injured.

17) Bray Wyatt must recreate his Family with new members with zero wrestling experience outside WWE.

18) You can't split Lana and Rusev.

19) The Undertaker and Sting must have their last match at Wrestlemania 32.

20) Because Total Divas exposes the real couple, every dating, engaged or married member of your roster must manage the other half, regardless of face or heel alignment and chemistry. If in real life split, split them too.

21) Only a diva with plastic surgeries must win and hold the Divas title for at least a year since Nikki Bella loses it.

22) If a marriage happens during the game, you must have a wedding ceremony without any troubles as a closing segment of RAW.

Damn, this just freaking rules man, I'm totally doing a game with these rules and with some other amazing rules I'm seeing for games here :D

Plan on using May 2015 data and the WWE with myself as avatar new to the business but long time fan who lives in Orlando. Also creating Kate Upton and putting her in NXT to train.

Rule 1 - Absolutism in the U.K.

Bad News Barrett is not allowed to lose to any other European or Gimmick-European Wrester.

Rule 2 - No sleep till Stamford

Either Big Show or Sheamus has to get an Insomnia Gimmick and has to win the WWE Championship within 2015.

Rule 3 - You give love a bad aftertaste

Whenever John Cena or Nikki Bella wins a match, the other one has to lose his/her Match at the same Show.

Rule 4 - Paint it, Black (and Pink)

No Canadian Wrestler can ever become World Champion until Natalya wins the Divas Title and defends it for an entire year.

Rule 5 - Sgt. Dallas Lonely Hearts Club Band

Bo Dallas has to win the Tag Team Titles every Year until 2020, but always with another Partner.

Rule 6 - Everything else matters

Triple H may only occur on Main event, Superstars and PPV's.

Rule 7 - Reality kills the Wrestling Stars

The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns

- One has to spend the rest of his Career as Jobber

- One is only allowed to compete for the US Title.

- One has to quit his In-Ring Career and become Commentator by the End of 2015.

Rule 8 - One Night in Bombay

You have to hire 2 Wrestlers from India and put them into a Tag Team. The Team cannot get splitted until they are both Upper Midcarders.

Rule 9 - Holding out for a Villian

The first 2 Guys from NXT you have to call up are the Vaudevillians. After that, you can only call somebody up if English's or Gotch's Momentum is at least B-.

Rule 1 - Absolutism in the U.K.

Bad News Barrett is not allowed to lose to any other European or Gimmick-European Wrester.

Rule 2 - No sleep till Stamford

Either Big Show or Sheamus has to get an Insomnia Gimmick and has to win the WWE Championship within 2015.

Rule 3 - You give love a bad aftertaste

Whenever John Cena or Nikki Bella wins a match, the other one has to lose his/her Match at the same Show.

Rule 4 - Paint it, Black (and Pink)

No Canadian Wrestler can ever become World Champion until Natalya wins the Divas Title and defends it for an entire year.

Rule 5 - Sgt. Dallas Lonely Hearts Club Band

Bo Dallas has to win the Tag Team Titles every Year until 2020, but always with another Partner.

Rule 6 - Everything else matters

Triple H may only occur on Main event, Superstars and PPV's.

Rule 7 - Reality kills the Wrestling Stars

The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns

- One has to spend the rest of his Career as Jobber

- One is only allowed to compete for the US Title.

- One has to quit his In-Ring Career and become Commentator by the End of 2015.

Rule 8 - One Night in Bombay

You have to hire 2 Wrestlers from India and put them into a Tag Team. The Team cannot get splitted until they are both Upper Midcarders.

Rule 9 - Holding out for a Villian

The first 2 Guys from NXT you have to call up are the Vaudevillians. After that, you can only call somebody up if English's or Gotch's Momentum is at least B-.

Interesting thanks will give it a try.

How bout one if i play as Triple H as character avatar?

How about some rules for 2012 TNA in the ANDA mod?

Payback XD

Rule 1 - Short Term Memory

You have to hire at least 3 former WWE-Divas. Everyone of them has to win the Knockouts Title.

Rule 2 - A short Trip to Dixieland

Every Contract you offer cannot be longer than 9 Months.

Rule 3 - Dixie likes Nostalgia

Dixie Carter needs a Vacation and cannot be used until September 2013. Instead you have to hire Sunny or Vince Russo as her replacement.

Rule 4 - The last Cowboy

James Storm cannot compete in Tag Team Matches (2 vs. 2 for example; 3 vs. 3 is fine)

Rule 5 - A Title reign to remember

Until 2022, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship can only change hands twice a year. One of these Titlechanges has to take place in a Month of Winter.

Rule 6 - The neverending Quest of Beauty

You are not allowed to split the Beautyful Poeple. You even have to turn it into a Stable with Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and at least 2 male Wrestlers of your choice.

Rule 7 - Feast or fired

Replace an existing PPV with a PPV fully built arround the "Feast or Fired"-Concept.

Rule 8 - Good Luck

Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles

- One has to be turned Heel for the Rest of his Career

- One must be World & Tag Team Champion at the same time.

- One has to win ever Match he has in 2012.

Rule 9 - The "Bound for Glory"-Curse

No X-Division champion ever can successfully defend his Title at Bound for Glory.

Payback XD

Rule 1 - Short Term Memory

You have to hire at least 3 former WWE-Divas. Everyone of them has to win the Knockouts Title.

Rule 2 - A short Trip to Dixieland

Every Contract you offer cannot be longer than 9 Months.

Rule 3 - Dixie likes Nostalgia

Dixie Carter needs a Vacation and cannot be used until September 2013. Instead you have to hire Sunny or Vince Russo as her replacement.

Rule 4 - The last Cowboy

James Storm cannot compete in Tag Team Matches (2 vs. 2 for example; 3 vs. 3 is fine)

Rule 5 - A Title reign to remember

Until 2022, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship can only change hands twice a year. One of these Titlechanges has to take place in a Month of Winter.

Rule 6 - The neverending Quest of Beauty

You are not allowed to split the Beautyful Poeple. You even have to turn it into a Stable with Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and at least 2 male Wrestlers of your choice.

Rule 7 - Feast or fired

Replace an existing PPV with a PPV fully built arround the "Feast or Fired"-Concept.

Rule 8 - Good Luck

Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles

- One has to be turned Heel for the Rest of his Career

- One must be World & Tag Team Champion at the same time.

- One has to win ever Match he has in 2012.

Rule 9 - The "Bound for Glory"-Curse

No X-Division champion ever can successfully defend his Title at Bound for Glory.

These are wonderful. I see you gave me a WWE Divas rule as revenge. :p

Do Divas in WWE developmental count?

Also, I look forward to hiring Russo, introducing Joey Ryan and Chuck Taylor as members of the Beautiful People, pushing Mr. Anderson to titles and constantly referencing James Storm's inability to be in tags.

Thanks for these.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BelieveInPer" data-cite="BelieveInPer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36574" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could I get rules for my WWE January 2015 game? I'm head booker only and using Steve Austin as my avatar. He's currently a personality on the roster.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hopefully you don't mind if I repeat some of the rules I gave Valkyria earlier on.</p><p> </p><p> 1. Any NXT worker you call up must be given a completely random gimmick (use a random number generator) and must keep that gimmick until the "too soon to change gimmicks" note goes away.</p><p> </p><p> 2. No NXT call-up may win a title within four months of promotion to the main roster.</p><p> </p><p> 3. You must re-introduce the brand split (both brands major) with Austin as the GM of SmackDown and Triple H as the GM of Raw.</p><p> </p><p> 4. The Intercontinental Championship is now SmackDown's top title. It must be exclusive to SmackDown and PPVs and may only be held by a main eventer on the SmackDown brand.</p><p> </p><p> 5. The titles must be divided across brands as follows:</p><p> RAW: WWE World Heavyweight; WWE Tag Team; WWE European</p><p> SmackDown: WWE Intercontinental; WWE Divas; WWE United States</p><p> </p><p> 5a. SmackDown may get its own tag titles; otherwise, no introducing new ones (except the European title).</p><p> </p><p> 6. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns:</p><p> One must be tag team champion from the day of your first show until at least Summerslam; one must be Intercontinental Champion (i.e. a main eventer on SmackDown) by the end of 2015; one must never get the pin against someone higher on the card than them all year; one must not win a title in 2015; one must tag with Curtis Axel for at least two months.</p><p> (Yes, I know at least one will have more than one apply.)</p><p> </p><p> 7. Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes:</p><p> One must be the first European champion; one must form a title-contending tag team; one must immediately be released.</p><p> </p><p> 8. Daniel Bryan must be WWE World Heavyweight Champion going into WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p> 9. Bray Wyatt must end Taker's streak at Mania 2015.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="w4lru5" data-cite="w4lru5" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36574" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> 9. Bray Wyatt must end Taker's streak at Mania 2015.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm pretty sure Taker's Mania streak already ended in 2014...</p><p> </p><p> Eat... Sleep... End the Streak...</p>

Archived