The VINCE RUSSO Fed - For Real

Hello,

My name is Chris and I am partners with Vince Russo -- yes, the actual Vince Russo.

This might not be the best place to post this, but for some reason, we have not received an email back from the creators of TEW. I signed up for this forum noticing Adam Ryland himself posted here and was hoping somehow, someway, I could get someone's attention.

Long story short, Vince did a live stream with NewLegacyINC (not sure if you're familiar with them) a couple of weeks ago, and they played EWR. Neither Vince or myself had ever heard of EWR or TEW until then.

After the incredible success of the live feed (which is now on YouTube on the NewLegacyINC channel), Vince and I decided we would like to launch a promotion of our own, in conjunction with his site, PyroandBallyhoo (dotcom).

We really want to work with Grey Dog Software to make this whole thing special, and mutually beneficial. We believe already-existing fans of TEW/EWR will love it, plus we can open the game up to a ton of new fans.

In either case, sorry if this was the wrong place to list this, but hopefully it will get someone's (Adam?) attention.

I assure you -- I work with Vince Russo, I can prove it with one email/phone call if necessary. But we really do need someone to reach out to us. We'd like to move forward, but have some questions, PLUS we're both TEW virgins.

Anyway -- Adam, Grey Dog...someone...please email me at pyroandballyhoo@gmail.com.

Also, you can go to Vince's twitter @PyroBallyhoo and see his recent posts/tweets about EWR and tweet. He also has a post on the main page of his site that can confirm he's interested.

Thanks again,

Chris

I agree that it might not be the best place, but this was more for the awareness and trying to reach the developers.

That being said, Vince and I are looking for a potential co-host that is a) entertaining on the mic AND camera (as we'll be doing video streams and such), but also someone who knows the game.

Maybe some of the members here would be interested?

If so, hit me up at pyroandballyhoo@gmail.com.

Also, if and when we get this thing up and running, I'd be happy to do some running logs (diaries?) in this forum if it's something people would be interested in. Again though, just needing to know the specifics of how everything works -- not only from the actual game side of things, but to communities like this as well.

Thanks again,

Chris

Also, if and when we get this thing up and running, I'd be happy to do some running logs (diaries?) in this forum if it's something people would be interested in.

Let's not kid ourselves... Whatever one thinks of Vince's booking, his diary will be monumentally good, as he wrote WWF's magazine for years as Vic Venom and has a ton of experience in the wrestling industry. It would be must-read for me.

If this is for real, then this should be really intriguing. We may not all be fans of Vince's approach to wrestling here. But regardless it should be a lot of fun to see what a guy with his resume and experience does within the TEW framework. I know I'll certainly be keeping my eyes on this.

Thanks all for the responses. We have finally made contact with Adam and Arlie -- we're confident moving forward and very excited about this whole project. Details will be coming soon, and if someone wants to point me in the right direction on where I can post updates, I'd love to start keeping everyone in the loop.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed in already. Feel free to email us at pyroandballyhoo@gmail.com if you are interested in co-hosting, writing, or promoting Vince's project.

Chris

Thanks all for the responses. We have finally made contact with Adam and Arlie -- we're confident moving forward and very excited about this whole project. Details will be coming soon, and if someone wants to point me in the right direction on where I can post updates, I'd love to start keeping everyone in the loop.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed in already. Feel free to email us at pyroandballyhoo@gmail.com if you are interested in co-hosting, writing, or promoting Vince's project.

Chris

This is going to Amazing!! Can't wait to see Vince Russo book a comapny even if it's fictional. Just to watch some of the things he does and the stories he produces. I will DEFINITELY BE FOLLOWING THIS DIARY!!!

For updating wise, this thread of TEW 2013 dynasties is the right place. For writing them out, just look at some other projects on the board and see which style fits your time constraints or just create your own style, whether it being screenshots, etc.

You could also do a video series like some people do here.

We will absolutely be doing a video series. We'll be doing weekly broadcasts -- the first Saturday afternoon of every month (hopefully starting in November will be live and 100% free). Then, we'll be doing additional weekly video broadcasts in the VIP section of Vince's official website.

I think a running diary though for communities like this would be incredible during the VIP weeks. Would help keep non-VIP members updated with what's going on.

I have big plans for all of this and hope you all will help support it. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks to all of you have already shown interest.

I must admit I had my doubts, but after looking things up it seems this is real and a definite MUST read for all TEW and Wrestling fans. I just hope Russo does a historical mod so we can see how he would have booked Flair, Dusty, and the Freebirds!

I can't lie. I'd mark out if after I released Risky Business, he decided to show us how he would've booked World Class in 1985 after the death of David Von Erich. :D

Archived