ThunderVerse 2014 Platinum Release Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Pantera Azul meant to have a graphic burried in the pic pack somewhere that I can't find? Or is his image just not existent right now? His default for me right now is just the default TEW no image thing. He's the top prospect for my new PWI save and I don't want to unmask him right away (his unmasked identity has an image just fine) but having wrestlers without images bothers me.

Is Pantera Azul meant to have a graphic burried in the pic pack somewhere that I can't find? Or is his image just not existent right now? His default for me right now is just the default TEW no image thing. He's the top prospect for my new PWI save and I don't want to unmask him right away (his unmasked identity has an image just fine) but having wrestlers without images bothers me.

It should be there under Jose Angel Garcias_alt.

Here it is in case you can't find it though. :)

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g452/El_Scotcho/JoseAngelGarces_alt.jpg

It should be there under Jose Angel Garcias_alt.

Here it is in case you can't find it though. :)

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g452/El_Scotcho/JoseAngelGarces_alt.jpg

Huh, not in my pic pack for some reason. Maybe I missed an update along the way somewhere? Thanks for the swift reply though! Love the mod.

Huh, not in my pic pack for some reason. Maybe I missed an update along the way somewhere? Thanks for the swift reply though! Love the mod.

It should have been in there since the beginning. I'll speak to the elders and see if something has been knocked out of sync. :)

Glad to hear you enjoy the mod, the whole team really put everything we had at the time behind it! :D

It should have been in there since the beginning. I'll speak to the elders and see if something has been knocked out of sync. :)

Glad to hear you enjoy the mod, the whole team really put everything we had at the time behind it! :D

I downloaded the full pic pack all over again and its in there along with a couple other ones I was missing. Whole thing seems to be working together fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Looked for assistance in the Creatives got something for you thread, but the guys there are quite unsure of the thunderverse so figured I'd try with you guys here.

Question is:

"Playing as AWF in the thunderverse and am building up to the formation of a heel stable based around the members feeling they've been unfairly treated and not been given fair shots.

I'll be kick starting it with Sean Riley turning heel and reforming their tag team "Dead or Alive"

Shortly after they will be joined by Drake Richards, Johnny Hollywood (who hasn't won a match in over 5 months) and potentially Mountain Albert.

I'm stuck on a name for them, I want the vibe of the group to be similar to TNA'a Main Event Mafia, however instead of safeguarding their position, they'll essentially be a group of bitter veterans looking to seize what they feel no matter the number of bodies they need to step over to get there.

Help much appreciated"

Looked for assistance in the Creatives got something for you thread, but the guys there are quite unsure of the thunderverse so figured I'd try with you guys here.

Question is:

"Playing as AWF in the thunderverse and am building up to the formation of a heel stable based around the members feeling they've been unfairly treated and not been given fair shots.

I'll be kick starting it with Sean Riley turning heel and reforming their tag team "Dead or Alive"

Shortly after they will be joined by Drake Richards, Johnny Hollywood (who hasn't won a match in over 5 months) and potentially Mountain Albert.

I'm stuck on a name for them, I want the vibe of the group to be similar to TNA'a Main Event Mafia, however instead of safeguarding their position, they'll essentially be a group of bitter veterans looking to seize what they feel no matter the number of bodies they need to step over to get there.

Help much appreciated"

The Forgotten?

Question is:

Help much appreciated"

Thanks for the idea. I was starting to run out of storylines. If anybody else has any?????

I'm currently running a feud for the World Title with Timothy Hawk v VIP. Vip has a bodyguard, Mr Theo (Theo Barkley) and a valet (Miss Valentina).

Currently just finished up my Coperate angle where Scott Cross Skym lost the title to Timothy "Hawkamania" Hawk (Tim Hawk using the Hulk Hogan inspired alt from the TVerse alt thread) and the following rematch with the stipulation of if Cross lost he leaves AWF.

currently building to Jean Claude Girox vs Hawk for the belt, and then Hawk vs Cloud James the next month, where the aforementioned Stable will (at least) partially form.

From there its a matter of time (he's on a 2 month vacation to keep him off TV) till Scott Cross Skym will return (dropping the Skym) to rescue Hawk, leading to him being untrusted by the entire face locker room, despite having the best intentions.

Que totally fricken awesome redemption stories of one of the most hated wrestlers I have ever booked.

Nice!

I have another one where Prophecy is the Manager for Core who is feuding with Immortal Warrior. This feud started after Core lost a World Title match with Hawk and proceed beat the stuffing out of him until Warrior intervened.

Nice sounds good.

I gotta say I have said time and time again, but I love the Tverse, its such a great balanced world on par with the Cverse.

I'm really having trouble with my undercard. I have 2 good feuds: Hawk v VIP for World Title and Drake Richards/Mr Hawaii v Chaperone/Travis Stine for the Tag Titles, but I'm having trouble getting some other stories going.

I turned Seven face and had him leave his stable and feud with Cross, but I can't really get much going there.

Any other storyline ideas you guys have would be great.

I'm really having trouble with my undercard. I have 2 good feuds: Hawk v VIP for World Title and Drake Richards/Mr Hawaii v Chaperone/Travis Stine for the Tag Titles, but I'm having trouble getting some other stories going.

I turned Seven face and had him leave his stable and feud with Cross, but I can't really get much going there.

I feel with using the Tverse its made me into a better booker, I feel with my storylines I draw from other mediums I enjoy;

My last major fued I piggybacked off the starting SUX invasion angle, After I finished that up I had it revealed that Cross was actually Casey Skym's son, they went on to form H.Y.D.R.A (name taken from the Marvel comic books)

Take from whatever medium entertains you.

My next story I mentioned on here is gonna be an action movie style redemption story...

Don't particularly feel locked into typical pro wrestling "standard" feuds, go wild man.

Before now I've changed the AWF TV title to the AWF Hardcore Title, played it as a 24/7 title brought in by Skym. That can really keep the lower card busy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to suspend Travis Stine for steroids....again!!! I already fired Garrett South for steroids. I like Stine and have big plans for him. I was right in the middle of a US Title feud with Mr Hawaii that was turning out great. I have Nikita as Stine's valet. Mr Hawaii. is flirting with Nikita and making Stine really angry. Now I'm having Skym give the Title to Mr Hawaii as he was to meet Stine at the PPV for the title. VIP calls foul.

Also running a great feud between Derrick Rollins and Drake Richards for the #1 Contender spot. This is on the heels of a feud between Rollins and Bryce Christensen that saw Bryce walk away from the company to do some "thinking". Rollins hired Prophecy (Manager of Core) and Core to help him against Richards. Going to have Rollins take the World Title from Timothy Hawk and Bryce is going to come back and feud again with Rollins after doing some Mystery stalking and attacks.

My 3rd is a feud between Cross and Nick Hart. I haven't used Hart much. Have had him jobbing a bunch. Cross makes fun of him after a loss and the feud builds from there.

Going to slowly start a Raven style thing with Cross and maybe a "Flock".

That is some match to pull that rating with.

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on Gilmour-Hart, he may be useful for a push in the coming months.

Finally pulled the trigger on a VIP world title reign after he snapped and turned on Hawk after a Chamber of Horrors match. He won it in a ladder match at Where Champions Clash with some timely assistance from Johnny Hollywood, then retained it against Hawk in a stretcher match when Hollywood convinced Towerblock and Adrienne to side with them earlier in the night and helped them come out on top against Immortal Warrior in a cage.

I've put Hawk on a vacation with the explanation that getting chokeslammed through the stretcher at New Years No Limits by Towerblock injured him severely. I plan to have him come back as HAWK (with the Sting alt) at Battle of Los Angeles to the win the rumble and declare he'd challenge for the title at Wrestlefest.

Hopefully by the point I'll be able to actually rise to National status. Fun Fact: I'm being broadcast on pay-per-view in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Britain and I've overtaken PWI in terms of being the number 1 federation in the world...and I'm STILL FRIGGIN CULT

I desperately need to rise to national before Hawk or Parker's contracts come up.