10 workers question

So I was stuck on a long train journey (spending my life on the Eurostar at the moment) thinking about this:

You can pick 10 workers from anywhere in the world in the 2014 c-verse data to be the core of your company.

Bearing in mind age, the product of the sort of company you like, complementary skills, etc, etc who would you go for?

Popularity is of course a concern but don't let it override everything else. If you think Magnum Kobe would be perfect in CZCW then go for it!

I usually try to work with any given roster but if given 10 workers to start a company with here is my list

1. Magnum Kobe

2. Jin Miyamoto

3. Pretty Okakura

4. Wolf Hawkins

5. Al Coleman

6. Marc Speed

7. Raymond Diaz

8. Emma Chase

9. Cameron Vessey

10. Brandon James

Pretty much smaller talented guys with some monsters who can keep up, but the amount of monsters is so few that when they fight each other it is a big deal

Just picking 10 people is really tough... I tend to go for a balanced type of company, so I'd probably pick a strangely mixed roster and go for something like this.

1. Rocky Golden (can easily carry the company)

2. Raymond Diaz (as a resident monster/badass(

3. Primus Allen (as a leader of next generation, modern big men

4. Kozue Kawashima (leading the way for a Japanese style of wresting)

5. Magnum KOBE (for being awesome at karaoke, flying, striking and hair)

6. Greg Gauge

7. Matthew Keith (the two brothers with different approaches to fame would be fun)

8. Hollywood Brett Starr (despite his troublemaking, he's a great second gen talent who comes with built in uncle based heat)

9. Adam Matravers (w/ Phoebe too, they'd make a great babyface pairing to play with in the UK)

10. Gargantuan (It might take some work, but the dude is money and I'd sign him in a heartbeat)

I'd also end up signing a fair few flyers and technicians to vary the styles on my roster and I'd likely pick up people from around the world too. Along with a few managers to keep things interesting, I reckon the above would be a great start for a company to build on... given a couple of years, they'd be awesome. :D

1 Devastating Don

2 Zachary Inc

3 Munemitsu Senmatsu

4 Emerald Angel

5 Raymond Diaz

6 Pink Spider

7 Phobia

8 Remo

9 Larry Wood

10 Acheron

I wanted to fit Travis Century and Madman Boone in there, but apart from 1, and 7, the promotions i play as i never get to use the others

1.Tommy Cornell

Star power, skills, whatever you need, he has. There's a reason the universe is named after him.

2.Nicky Champion

Got to do it. Already a star with the potential to get much better.

3.Matthew Keith

4.Greg Gauge

Tag team? Brother vs brother? You have options for a long time with these two.

5.Ricky DeColt

Entertainment skills might not be outstanding, but dude can go, and is young enough to serve as a future backbone of the company.

6.Emma Chase

Some sex appeal. Some mic skills. Lots of pop. The entire package.

7.Brandon James

Brawler, but solid technically. I view him as a less pain in the ass version of Joey Minnesota in terms of skills/stature.

8.Soul Taker

Lots of people will say Champagne Lover and I see why. But Soul Taker has a better gimmick and is just as talented.

9.Fox Mask

Dude deserves it.

10.Eddie Peak

Peak chooses this list. It doesn't choose him.

Archived