Your best stories thread

I was running as CGC and I was building up K Squared up as a legitimate main eventer. He was in a program with Alex DeColt and I planned to have him go over in their first bout at WresleFestival 1 and then Alex go over the next day...

Until Kenny suffered a Semi-Severed Spinal and that spelled the end to his wrestling days. I still kept him around because he has high psychology (88) and so I use him as a road agent and an occasional manager.

I got Shannon Moore to 99 overness completely by accident, which amused greatly in a real world save.

My biggest accidental fun though was with Christian York. I booked him as a no-hope jobber for my custom fed. He has skills but is nothing do write home about. He did something to piss me off - I forget what - so I punished with a Country Singer gimmick, expecting it to be a horrific crucifixion of his career.

Nope.

A 98% rated gimmick saw his momentum rise like Jesus from the tomb. I'd bitch him to a lower midcarder and his overness would go up 4 points like magic. I had Matt Morgan basically prison sex him - Morgan gained 0.4 points of overness, York gained double.

I threw him into generic mid-card matches for a few months and forgot about him, but the image of "Big Country" Christian York never left my mind. The road agent picked all his outcomes, and he had a 50/50 rate.

I looked at him out of curiosity after ignoring him like he never exited. 40 points overness increase in 3 months. He was like a skinny Steve Austin. I pushed him toward a World Title, about to have him as my most over athlete ever... until he tested positive for drugs.

Country music is a very bad influence, people. Be warned!

In a WLW save I had, Masked Cougar came down with an injury that took him out for about two months. I was thinking of doing something cool with him so he came back as Death Cougar. He then brainwashed Hell Monkey to become Death Monkey and they took over WLW by winning the tag team titles and Cougar winning the Universal title. I guess I could've had Monkey win the Modern Japan title but I didn't want to totally copy the Two Man Power Trip angle they did in WWE with Stone Cold and Triple H.

They had a huge tag team feud with American Machine during this period too. The laptop that I had at the time crashed so I could never finish what I started with them. Eventually, I was going to have Cougar and Monkey have a huge feud. It would've been nice to finish it but oh well.

In my WWE save from the real world mods for last year I didn't really have anything set up for Ryback but he ended up getting over as hell while in the upper midcard. I decided to give him a main event push and had him win the Royal Rumble. Cena was my world champ at the time so I decided that Ryback should take the title off of Cena at WrestleMania but then the night of WrestleMania, Ryback ended up getting into a fight backstage with AJ Styles. I decided to fine him then went ahead and had Cena drop the title to him at Mania but then I got a message saying that after the show, Ryback had tested positive for steroids and so I ended up suspending him and stripping him of the title. All that planning for nothing. Oh, and I was also informed that Cena got injured during the match and would be out for a few months.

In a MAW save that I still have but don't play much,I hired Mainstream Hernandez again to help on interview angles(he has good mic skills and charisma),but the game just said he was our #1 wrestler.

He won the Mid Atlantic Championship for the second time AND the Rip Chord invitational for the third time.He then defended his title 8 times and eventually dropped the title to....Matthew Keith.

I was going to have Cameron Vessey recover his title mid-next year,however he got injured and then hired by SWF.

And in my RWC game,Big Show had that fart incident.Funny,because in the same day i saw a news that The Miz had complained about how much he farts in-ring in an interview,he also said that he wondered if the first row could actually smell it,that was gold.

On my original 1987 save The the db first came out.. I was WWF and heading towards KOTR.... at the start of the game I acquired Kawada, Had him heel and managed by Ted Dibiase, Ted claiming that Kawada is a King of Japanese Wrestling and that he should be referred to as King Kawada.

Jerry Lawler on loan took exception this this and challenged Kawada to see who should be called the real King. The match would be in the Quarters of the King of the Ring.

Kawada pulled off an impressive decisive win against Jerry Lawler and made it to the Final of the KOTR. Facing someone else who claims to be a king of wrestling... former KOTR winner Harley Race.

Kawada overcomes Race to be the KOTR and the rightful claim to be the real King of wrestling.

Kawada due to the build up to be ready to face lawler and the win of the KOTR made Kawaka ready for a IC title build up... after couple of more wins against guy like Don Muraco he faced Steamboat for the IC title and managed to capture the title...

Then my computer messed up and I lost the save :(

Normally I would slow build a guy with 0 pop but when I tested him out against lower midcarders ho pulled off some impressive results, his gimmick got a high 90 and Ted helped him a lot in promo's and a boost in matches, so every time he impressed me i'd reward him with a few matched and a few wins against guys in the midcard untill the idea of the KOTR came into my head... then the real test came wher I neeed to push him against high midarders to make him ready for Lawler.. again he took it in his stride and performed well, gained pop and took things to the next level.

I believe Kawada got a 89 against an aging Harley Race and a 91 in his match with steamboat

This is the first time I ignored my other plans and just went with someone who seemed to be on a role.

After a good IC title reign I had planned on him becoming a Heavyweight champion.

He was both going to take down Hogan for the title and turn face post match by locking in a submission against his manager Ted Dibiase for distracting Hogan. Kawada wanted to win his matches honorably but viciously but Ted would cause distractions to aid his client. Kawada had enough and laid out his manager, turning face.

Ted would then claim he would teach Kawada a lesson and take his title, if he could make Kawada a star he would easily do it again... Ted would introduce Vader to the WWF and set him eventually against Kawada.

I remember getting bored of a random WWE save, and so I fired all the Male wrestling talent and made it Womens Wrestling Entertainment. It was a fun time, but eventually I got bored of it xD. I'm doing something similar now with NXT in the NXT Breaks mod, just need to get WWE's divas. :D

In the 2010 mod as WWE, I had more time on my hands than i do now and I ended up signing a load of people.

I made 3 brands, can't remember what it was called tbh (possibly called Heritage) but they were all evenly distributed with talent.

I picked up the NWA title i think and that was the title on my 3rd brand.

Raw had WWE Heavyweight title; IC title and Tag Team title

Smackdown Had WWE World title; WWE United states title; WWE Cruiserweight title

Heritage had NWA Heavyweight title; NWA Junior Heavyweight title and the WWE Womens title.

Raw had Vince the authority of it

SD had Regal the Authority

Heritage had Ric Flair

unexpected things:

Raw had Ted dibiase get massively over somehow... I had split up legacy but put Cody over, cody gained some and as Upper midcard with IC title. I give Ted a few wins afterwards so he could be Cody's first opponent for the title. then Ted was supposed to just go off and job to people for a while.

Ted ended up having a hot gimmick, kept his momentum from the legacy angle and with the extra wins I gave him to get him ready for Cody he overtook Cody in popularity, so much so that I gave him a 1 v 1 Main event tester feud with Orton, after some top match ratings and after the feud had ended Ted was on 98 pop and the top 3 most popular guys in the company... to the point I had to give him a run with the WWE Heavyweight title.

Smackdown had Drew McIntyre, similar to Ted, I was only going to initially use him as feud for the guys I wanted to push but he got mega over rather quickly to the point where was main event level and feuding with Taker at Wrestlemania. He lost to Taker.. but Taker went on to capture the World title from Chris Jericho the month after.. by Summerslam Drew was still hot and I ended up having him beat Taker at Summerslam or the title.

Heritage was interesting; I had Rock, HHH, Booker T as the top guys on the show. Heritage was in a power struggle between Flair and Steamboat. Flair had his old friend HHH represent him to take the title and keep the power Flairs way, Steamboat had a surprise himself and had The Rock.

Both men stated they joined Heritage as they had never won the NWA title and wanted to be on his lineage alongside the greats like Flair and Steamboat, also it was meant as the final blow off between HHH and Rocky.

<p>My favorite story came as an ancillary player in a friend's game. He was running SHIMMER, and my job was to, basically, be a snarky internet columnist. </p><p> </p><p>

WWE had released Bayley, so my persona was furious when he signed her and paired her with Ivelisse. No babyface was allowed a lot of praise, and all heels were held down for inferior talent. Was fun to totally shift my mental state for creative writing.</p>

1987 Mod. World Class Wrestling Association. I played as Kevin Von Erich.

It was about to be the best year of WCWA, i had Sting, The Warrior, The Big Bossman and Bruiser Brody and many others and when it reached Cult, i hired Mr. T and made a deal with Cablevision. I also gave Fritz Von Erich a life-time PPA contract (actually ten years, but he's deserving of that). I even had Bruiser Brody and Big Boss Man square each other in a boxing match.

But then i commited the mistake of updating Windows and the updates made it unusable so i had no choice to reboot Windows. :(

In my WWE save from the real world mods for last year I didn't really have anything set up for Ryback but he ended up getting over as hell while in the upper midcard. I decided to give him a main event push and had him win the Royal Rumble. Cena was my world champ at the time so I decided that Ryback should take the title off of Cena at WrestleMania but then the night of WrestleMania, Ryback ended up getting into a fight backstage with AJ Styles. I decided to fine him then went ahead and had Cena drop the title to him at Mania but then I got a message saying that after the show, Ryback had tested positive for steroids and so I ended up suspending him and stripping him of the title. All that planning for nothing. Oh, and I was also informed that Cena got injured during the match and would be out for a few months.

Am I the only guy that ignores the drug testing when i need to? Don't get me wrong, when I can i punish them, but in the beginning of a world title i would hardly take the title off a champion that started a reign on his first offense.

I don't want to keep telling the same stories over and over so I'll just mention. Once accidentally put the world title on Trish Stratus and rolled with it into what I thought was a cool storyline. Another was making William Regal king of smack down as he ruled with an iron fist.

My favourite from my current game would be spending a year booking and planning a Wrestlemania match between Flair and Hogan for the world title when Hogan suddenly refused to re-sign. I then pushed Ultimate Warrior into his position but Warrior also left. This all lead to me pulling the trigger on the new generation early and giving an early and we'll earned main event push to Bret Hart.

My favorite game was also my longest I was a year and a half into my 1994 ECW game I had cactus jack vs. Stevie Richards in an attempt to build stevie as a legit main event error the funds in a bloody feed with the public enemy with dory eventually turning on terry Mikey Whipwreck facing Jason RVD doing weekly 5 minute challenges and finally building King Kong Bundy to win the title from Douglas with Doomsday (kane) and Dutch Martell as the original triple threat

I have one I'm playing out now that plays into the stereotype of "millennials".

Shaul Guerrero is managed by her mother who assembled a stable of mostly Hispanic workers around her (The Guerrero Legacy). Her aim is to make Shaul as big a star as her father would've been if not for his untimely passing. Where the 'millennial' thing comes in is Shaul is never allowed to experience any adversity. If a match isn't going her way, someone interferes on her behalf. She won the North American title in her third match when she was practically beaten but her mother grabbed a mic and went into her 'Excuse me' schtick and distracted the ref long enough for Ivelisse, Estrellita, and La Amapola to mug Jessie Kaye, handing Shaul the victory. The payoff will be when Sexy Star returns (the Guerreros kayfabe put her on the shelf several months ago) and a cage match takes place, where Shaul has to fend for herself. After over a year of people telling Shaul (and Vickie) that she'll never be great until she learns how to get up after she's been knocked down (and that'll never happen if she never gets knocked down), that loss will start the transition to a face turn as Vickie's helicopter parenting blows up in her face. Then when Shaul wins the world title, the ego and arrogance will set in ("I'm a Guerrero!") and she'll turn heel and reconcile with her mother.

Archived