What's going on in your game?

<p>So,I've been fired by TIER 1 after pretty much absorbing WEXXV's non-loyal workers(brawlers,psycopaths AND over 35 yrold)</p><p> </p><p>

Since in my in-game storyline I invested a lot of money in them I took it aswell.They still kept all the PGHW stars & pop(wich was around C - C+ around Japan) from the buyout.</p><p> </p><p>

A few weeks later,and the Cult TIER 1 is bleeding quite some money.Sorry,but I had to keep Toshimi Musashibo around while I was there,he's the most over worker in Japan(A) goddamit!</p><p> </p><p>

Next stop should be Europe/UK or USA/Canada!Maybe I will create my own promotion......</p><p> </p><p>

NT:Tier 1 still has $11 million left,when I was fired they had $15 million.</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LoganRodzen" data-cite="LoganRodzen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Restarted a CV2005 game using the updated data as MAW. First two shows, Rip Chord lends psychology pointers to Antonio. He jumped from 42 to 45 and 45 to 48 after each backstage incident. I don't think I noticed this before now. Awesome!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Had the same thing happen twice in my game so far with Brent Hill tutoring Jack Avatar. It happened once with working as a heel and once with psychology; it's a nice little boost!</p>

<p>I had to change the tag team main event into a 3v3. Rick Steiner injured Tully Blanchard. Rick also injured Ron Simmons. Neither of them are out long, but Rick already has a dangerous reputation. </p><p> </p><p>

The main event will now be Sting and the Steiner bros vs Flair, Ric and Sid Vicious.</p>

<p>Just finished SWF Nothing To Lose 2016, most of my key stories are booked up until Supreme Challenge.</p><p> </p><p>

Spencer Spade just got called up and he will become Valiant's protege on screen. They're going to do a short program with The Platinum Blondes but the plan for Valiant is to have him headline with Remo at SC.</p><p> </p><p>

Squeeky McClean and Robbie Retro are running a "Supremacy" stable with racist undertones. At Nothing To Lose they beatdown Mikey Lau and he'll be out for two months before making a big return. Lau and McClean will have a first round match in the Master of Puppets tournament where Des Davids will make his return. Lau and Davids will tag for a little while and Eric Eisen will join the Supremacy stable. Supreme Challenge will see Davids over Eisen and Lau over McClean.</p><p> </p><p>

Joey Morgan has been dealing with Eric Eisen and Paul Huntingdon in his struggle for the NA Title. Eisen will leave the story when he joins Supremacy and Angry Gilmore will jump into the story for a Triple Threat that sees Huntingdon likely retain at SC.</p><p> </p><p>

Skull DeBones saved Jack Bruce from a Crippler/Khoklov beatdown and they've been tagging against them in the "Jack Is Back" story. At Awesome Impact, they'll win and set up Bruce vs. Crippler. Bruce and Crippler will be interrupted by a Khoklov interference and DeBones will clear the ring before turning on Bruce and going back to Vengeance. Bruce vs. Vengance in a career vs. career match will headline Times of Trouble and then Vengance's contract expires shortly after that so I think I'm letting him go. Bruce vs. Crippler will finally conclude at Under Control inside a cell.</p><p> </p><p>

Rogue made a face turn in the World Title story and set up a Triple Threat Match for Awesome Impact, Remo will pin Gilmore and take him out of the story. Rogue and Remo will have a few matches up until Supreme Challenge when Valiant will win the #1 Contender slot for SC.</p><p> </p><p>

With most of the stories ending at Supreme Challenge, The Welcome To The Jungle battle royal will probably start a lot of new rivalries.</p>

Playing as MAW using CV2005 data. Bruce The Giant had one too many nights with prostitutes and BHOTWG didn't want anything to do with it in January 2006. Fast forward to September 2007 and he officially announces his retirement from professional wrestling at the age of 36. The scandal ruined his career and he couldn't recover from it. I'm not so sure what the legality is over in Japan, but I'd say he didn't know what he was doing was wrong. Plead the Charlie Sheen defense, he paid them to leave. :p

I have signed the Great Muta. No loyalty to his former employer so I have him in on a written deal. I'm thinking of having him debut at Slamboree against Austin, but I'm not really sure. I'm definitely not doing a lame over the top rope dq :p Austin popularity is growing fast and I haven't even been feeding him locals on recent Saturday Night main event. Just being in segments with the other guys, they are all going up. Good stuff. I will probably not do Austin vs Muta because I don't want Austin to lose the TV title yet.

Keith Hart was going to get a minute to shine in a Hart Brothers (Bret, Owen and Keith) vs York Foundation match at Slamboree. Computer told York Foundation to take out Keith backstage. Honorary Hart Brian Pillman will step in. Sorry, Keith.

Rick Rude and Ricky Steamboat brought it at Spring Stampede. 20 minute time limit draw got them a 90 in the semi main event. The main event with Sting and Steiner Bros vs Sid, Flair and Arn got 87. Rude and Steamboat will rematch in a 45 minute iron man match at Slamboree.

Doing the WWE Brand split

Brought Asuka, Bayley, Austin Aries, Finn Balor, Andrade Almas, Shinsuke Nakamura, and American Alpha up to the main roster

Re-signed Drew MacIntyre, MVP, John Morrison and Rey Mysterio

Signed some new people to NXT including Rey Gutierrez (Ricochet), Eliza (Mandy Leon), Allison and Sara Lynn (Holly and Hannah Blossom), Estralita (Sexy Star), Liz Valentine (Christina von Eerie), Mercer Blaze (Tommy Mercer), Velvet Sky, Tommy End (Yet to be Renamed), Kellie Skater (Yet to be Renamed), and my little pet project Matt Milan, Now known as Nathan Stiles

Also attempting to push Heath Slater, Darren Young, The Ascension, and Curtis Axel

In a two day period covering the end of June and the beginning of July , SWF was investigated by the police after it was discovered that some of their backers had ties to organized crime. $5,222,000 was seized in the investigation. The scandal led to them losing their TV and PPV deals. The following day Richard Eisen passed away and Eric Eisen took over the company.

The WWF 95 locker room is crazy. Had to send Luger and Razor to rehab for a second time and suspended both Diesel and Shawn Michaels for a month (need them both for Summerslam.) All after the same event. Though it hinders my main event a little it also gives me freedom to push more deserving workers up the card.

In a two day period covering the end of June and the beginning of July , SWF was investigated by the police after it was discovered that some of their backers had ties to organized crime. $5,222,000 was seized in the investigation. The scandal led to them losing their TV and PPV deals. The following day Richard Eisen passed away and Eric Eisen took over the company.

Did they hire one of the Operation Lullaby agents?

Mid Atlantic Wrestling - February 2008 (CV2005 Data)

I've poisoned a portion of my locker room. I had to go and try out the 'dirty doctor' feature in this save to see what happens. Some of my favorite workers are on the juice and I'm worried its going to have deathly consequences. I had to do some research and look at my workers in the editor. American Patriot (my go-to top face of MAW) is at 40% steroid use. Findlay O'Farraday at 25% and Casey Valentine at 30%. Now, the one that scares the absolute crap out of me and I'm legitimately fearing for his life: Steven Parker (90%). All of these guys have improved hand over fist. Valentine has jumped up 6+ points in almost all major categories since April of 2007 (when he debuted).

Has anyone done the same thing? Can I right this terrible wrong?

<p>Currently running a WWE Brand Split game, up to September 2016! This was the No Mercy results (both brands).</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WWE World Championship</strong></p><p>

Seth Rollins def. John Cena ©(84)</p><p>

Directly after the match, AJ Styles cashes in his Raw Money In The Bank briefcase to become the <strong>NEW WWE WORLD CHAMPION</strong> (100)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

Kevin Owens © def. Kurt Angle and Robert Roode (86)</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles def. Finn Balor (95)</p><p> </p><p>

Alberto Del Rio def. Roman Reigns (82)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship</strong></p><p>

Sami Zayn © def. Cody Rhodes in a Ladder Match (84)</p><p> </p><p>

Cesaro def. Brock Lesnar (81)</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Ambrose def. Rusev in a Bull Rope Match (86)</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho def. Shinsuke Nakamura (80)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>PRE-SHOW</strong></p><p>

Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan def. The Miz and Dolph Ziggler (83)</p><p> </p><p>

Bubba Ray Dudley def. Zack Ryder (81)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

This save has been super fun, the biggest surprise so far has come from how over I have managed to get The Brian Kendrick (who was injured for the show, he was slotted to be in Bobby Roodes place) and Bubba Ray Dudley. I broke the Dudleys up, and Bubba is sitting at 76 across the board in the US, and Kendrick is 74 after aligning with Finn Balor.</p><p> </p><p>

Dean Ambrose holds the Money In The Bank on Smackdown, but I really don't want Owens to lose the title any time soon, so I am not sure what I am going to do there.</p><p> </p><p>

Going to be bringing up Michael Bristow (Mike Bennett) up from NXT on the next Raw to win the United States title from Austin Aries on his first night. I'm hoping he gets a big boost from it, as his matches in NXT have been on fire, same as Clinton Cope (Zack Sabre Jnr), who will also be coming up soon, probably to feud with Chris Jericho.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smurphy1014" data-cite="smurphy1014" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a two day period covering the end of June and the beginning of July , SWF was investigated by the police after it was discovered that some of their backers had ties to organized crime. $5,222,000 was seized in the investigation. The scandal led to them losing their TV and PPV deals. <strong>The following day Richard Eisen passed away and Eric Eisen took over the company</strong>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Yeah....<em> "passed away"</em></p>

<p>Jericho99, If you hadnt have just run that show, I would have had the perfect idea for you. Have Styles cash in, win the Raw Title. Then have Ambrose cash in right after and beat Styles. Have the show go off the air in confusion and the announcers confused on what just happened. Next night on Raw, have Ambrose come down with the Title, stating that althought it was the smackdown MITB match he won, the MITB contract never specifically said that he had to cash it in for the Smackdown title. Have Styles come out with a replica belt and claim that he is the true champion. Lead them to having a "unification" bout at the following PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

However, since you cant go back in time, have Rollins take the belt back from Styles, build this whole fued over the fact that he was taken advantage of and say the title loss was tainted. Have rollins win back the title in a 60 min iron man match, only for Ambrose to cash in on rollins after an hour long battle and take the belt back off of him. Again, use the angle that the smackdown MITB contract doesnt specifically say which title he can cash in on. Plus, who doesnt want an excuse to start a Rollins/Ambrose feud?</p>

<p>MattShannon's 85' Mod. Playing as JCP.</p><p> </p><p>

Heading into April of 85' and we've made some huge progress.</p><p>

Terry Funk lost A Loser Leaves Town match for the NWA Title at the January Supercard to Flair and so left the company <em>(His contract expired and we were too small to re-sign with. About 1 month later we hit cult)</em>. Since then his brother Dory has been looking to avenge that defeat but has lost to Flair at the last 2 Supercard Events. Flair is currently the company's top babyface and figurehead and will stay that way so he'll not be leading The Horsemen.</p><p>

Harley Race is making his return to JCP and will now be embroiled in another heated feud with Flair for the gold.</p><p> </p><p>

Magnum T.A finally dethroned Wahoo McDaniel in February for the US Title and they've battled since. Jerry Lawler is about to debut though and be Magnum's first new challenger. Ricky Steamboat and Billy Graham will move into this feud also.</p><p> </p><p>

Steamboat was embroiled in some great matches with Tully Blanchard for the TV Title but could never get the job done. He found allies in Ole Anderson & Ron Garvin but Blanchard had the new found Horsemen at his side so has now been TV Champ for over a year.</p><p>

Ole Anderson is an egotistical *****. He turned a good portion of the locker room against Heenan in Heenan's first night in the company. So he's getting jobbed out. Apparently he didn't take kindly to that and has handed in his 2 weeks notice. Good.</p><p> </p><p>

The Horsemen were formed on WCW TV in March. Ted DiBiase is the leader of the group. Arn Anderson, Larry Zybyszko & Tully Blanchard make up the rest of the group with Bobby Heenan as the mouthpiece. They're currently running rampant over JCP but still only hold the TV Title. AA has improved hugely in 3 months. His in-ring performance started out in the low 30's. He's now quickly hitting 70's in in-ring performances. DiBiase was injured in NJPW and is out for a month. Can use him in angles though.</p><p> </p><p>

Dusty Rhodes <em>(My UC) </em>& Manny Fernandez lost the Tag Titles to the Koloff's in the first TV show of the year. Manny has since left the company since he's out for a year. Curt Hennig debuted and has teamed with a repackaged Big Scott Hall, casting his Starship gimmick to the side. These 3 battled The Koloff's and Krusher, the Russian brutes. In the process Dusty, Hennig & Hall became the Six-Man Tag Champs for JCP and added DDP to the ranks. </p><p> </p><p>

Next feud here is the Diamond Connection vs The Horsemen. Should provide some classic matches. I'll need to find a way to maybe bring the Tag Titles into this feud. Either way, I'm looking forward to booking this feud and everyone helping each other get over.</p><p>

The idea of Rhodes, Hall, Hennig & DDP vs DiBiase, Tully, Larry & AA is very appealing.</p><p> </p><p>

Also my commentary team now consists of JR, Cornette & Schiavone. Going well.</p><p>

Essay over.</p>

Went back to "The War Begins" May 96. Just booked Wrestlemania XIII.

Unfortunately the show suffered some because I had a long running, high heat angle involving the World Champion Vader vs. Bret Hart, then the Undertaker, then Bret again. I needed Taker to play a major role in another storyline so I went to take him out, but absentmindedly ended the storyline instead. I won't lie: I backed out of the game and restarted the show with a new angle in place. In what was supposed to be the biggest match in my company to date I pulled off a 89, which was a little disappointing.

Wrestlemania was an 87 overall, where I was really hoping for a 90+. But alas, didn't hurt anything.

Beyond that I am, unlike in my '13 game, well into National looking at going international but trying to figure out how I'm going to break into a 3rd foreign market when none of the broadcasters in those regions will negotiate with me.

But there is a problem.

Unlike in my TEW '13 game: WCW has also recovered from a slow start and is now national again.

Here's what the National Battle for April looked like:

WWF: The Undertaker (862), Bret Hart (815), Shawn Micheals (785), Vader (722), Owen Hart (639) - Total: 3,823

WCW: Hulk Hogan (886), Sting (804), Randy Savage (796), Kevin Nash (795) and Ric Flair (778) Total: 4,059

Despite putting on shows that average roughly a letter grade above them, WCW has a definite advantage in the National Battles, and that's not the worst part.

Over the course of a month, Shawn Micheals somehow succeeded in turning 2/3rds of the locker room against Bret Hart. My backstage situation has stabilized, but that's partially because I busted Shawn in a drug test and sent him to rehab for 9 months. His contract comes up in 4 months. There's no way I can tolerate his insanity. So in 4 months, WCW gets Shawn with a bow on him. I may have to get my hands dirty and bury him on the way out, as much as I would have been fine having him never work another match in the company. There's going to be a tiny window of opportunity for him to further agitate the locker room as I'm busying spoon feeding his popularity to my "almost there" heels; Steve Austin and Scott Steiner.

Also: I realize that my love of Mick Foley might be costing me the National Battle. Foley is currently my #3 face...but his Star Quality is so low he'll never be a factor in National battles.

<p>A little over two years (February 2018) into my APW game now, and things have really started to get interesting.</p><p> </p><p>

After being frugal with a terrible economy for my entire game, the economy and industry have started improving in a big way. For the first time, my popularity has really started to improve, thus increasing my crowds with it. As I was about to renegotiate my commercial TV deal for events (on demand sure beats graveyard), I noticed that I can finally get a PPV deal. Didn't make much from the first show (only about $5,000) but hopefully that starts improving relatively quickly. I used my old deal to start a TV show with the old timeslot. I'm losing a fair bit of money per month at this point, but right now I think the potential popularity growth will be worth it.</p><p> </p><p>

Right now I'm in an East Coast battle with DIW, and relative newcomers YEPW. I'm not sure how much longer this will last though, as while YEPW are putting on some excellent shows with such a small company, both companies are well into debt. This is great news for me, as a big reason for my inability to grow as much as I'd like is because of YEPW's shows which often end up with higher ratings than my own. Although I'd rather not have some of their better workers, because they're toxic backstage.</p><p> </p><p>

Things have been relatively stable in my company. Sean Quartermainne died fairly early on and a couple of my better workers moved up to RAW, but nothing I couldn't handle. I've now got Nighthawk out for a year with a torn quad, which while it is a big pain in the butt for me as I was giving him a decent push, the timing was kinda lucky as I'd just taken the tag belts off him and Lone Shark about a week before.</p><p> </p><p>

Things around the world have been pretty interesting. Both MAW and ACPW have closed over the course of 2017. TCW have been in a spot of decline, especially since a scandal erupted and their CEO was fired about a month ago. Only time will tell if they can recover. PGHW are also in massive debt so I don't know if they're gonna be around much longer. Although, they've just been bought out by Yoshimi Mushashibo who seems to have a good amount of money and skill so that could be something to keep an eye on. It's now become a comfortable two-horse race between SWF and USPW.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rone Rivendale" data-cite="Rone Rivendale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looks like the problem is they have 5 stars, and you have 4. Look at the difference between Ric Flair and Owen Hart there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh I can see the issue. Unfortunately doing something about it will take time. Between WCW sniping Piper out from under me and Shawn's antics I've found myself a little starved for star power. </p><p> </p><p> So in reality I only have 3 stars.</p>

<p>Ive started playing a TGA game as WWF.</p><p> </p><p>

WMIII has been and gone with Hogan LOSING to Andre. Plan is for Andre to short feud with Jake Roberts while I work on Turning Savage Face for a feud btween Sav and Andre concluding at WMIV where by Savage will win the title and become the face of the WWF</p><p> </p><p>

Hogan is Feuding with Bundy works well, and ive got other heels I want to bring in for him</p><p> </p><p>

Steam Boat is Feuding with Savage BUT iv now also added Honky to this as my battle for the IC title hots up, at some point Honky will hit Miss Elizabeth with the guitar which will then make the turn of Savage</p><p> </p><p>

Lower down ive got the Tag Champs of the Hart foundation feuding still with the Bulldogs but have thrown in Demolition and The Rougueous. This will lead to a Survivour series match where by Demoiltion would have turned face and the Rougeoues would have turned heel joinng Jimmy Hart etc</p><p> </p><p>

Have brought in Curt "Mr Perfect" Henning (managed at the moment by Freddie Blassie) and got him just winning in the Mid card ranks with anyone and everyone</p>

<p>Ric Flair has taken Shane Douglas as a protege and Dusty Rhodes has formed a clique with the retired Magnum TA and a young Scott Hall. What a strange timeline I've stumbled upon.</p><p> </p><p>

Ric Flair has actually taken on a bunch of proteges- Johnny Ace, Kendall Windham, and Shane Douglas. Nearly every show he shares his wisdom with at least one of them often all three. I feel like there's a stable to be made out of this...</p>