Official "Booking Committee" Thread

so i am playing RWC (Real World Chronicles) August 2016 by fleish playing WWE and i am making Roman, Seth, and Dean all have their own 3 man teams, Roman will have Jimmy and Jey Uso but i need 2 other guys for Dean and Seth, Preferably all guys 30 or younger and a max of 34 and younger, any ideas?

Ambrose should take Ciampa and Gargano out of NXT

Rollins... What's Cody Rhodes doing? Because he'd be an awesome signing to play off Rollins - a big enough name to be a real coup, while needing to be rebuilt after Stardust, so he's biding his time in the background, and Rollins knows he's dangerous, but also knows that if he can keep him in line he has an amazing ally, so it's dancing with the devil in a way. The other guy should be someone who can end up being a pawn between the two, and you could possibly give the role to Neville, but he has a past with Rhodes that would be difficult to set aside. What about Tyson Kidd, if he's fit? Failing that, Heath Slater could be used as a guy pathetically grateful to get that sort of high level attention... but also who has the talent and charisma to get over on his own, and who's now in close proximity to Rhodes and Rollins and can learn quickly.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so i am playing RWC (Real World Chronicles) August 2016 by fleish playing WWE and i am making Roman, Seth, and Dean all have their own 3 man teams, Roman will have Jimmy and Jey Uso but i need 2 other guys for Dean and Seth, Preferably all guys 30 or younger and a max of 34 and younger, any ideas?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So:</p><p> </p><p> -Roman Reigns: The Uso's</p><p> -Dean Ambrose: Gargano & Ciampa (like someone said above, I'd say that's a good pairing, although, if you turned Ambrose Heel, i would consider the Revival instead)</p><p> -Seth Rollins:Kenny Omega & Adam Cole. I'm playing the same mod as you. Both are semi-unknown in the area but will both start out with the ability to put on C and D+ matches (keep in mind this is with little Popularity in the States). Not to mention both are can use the mike (Cole a lot more probably) and they will both gain momentum fast if booked right, based off of their incredible in ring abilities.</p><p> </p><p> other options (reDRagon (would have to turn into heels), The Addiction (although too old), you could sign John Morrision and either Jack Evans or PJ Black (Formerly Justin Gabriel in WWE) they are a heel trio's team in Lucha Underground. Umm in TNA a good young heel crew is Andrew Everett & Trevor Lee. Personally thought I would go any combination of either Morrison, Adam Cole, or Kenny Omega. All three are still young enough, they put on good shows and could all potentially break out on their own. Not to mention Morrison comes in ready to be midcard push popularity wise, and Omega "Low-Mid" but you can push as a mid with no penalty. As for my game I had Cole in NxT right away, but he is my Top guy there right in line with Joe and Nakamura.</p><p> </p><p> Or, if you want to save money and the time of singing new guys.</p><p> -Roman: The Uso's</p><p> -Ambrose: Gargano & Ciampa</p><p> -Rollins: Breezango</p>

Finding it hard to think of how to start feuds off, if it's not about a belt, I usually just end doing the heel is a sore loser in a match and attacks after the belt, or interferes in their next match, does anyone have some examples of the basis of some of their feuds? Or some ideas you've never thought off, I haven't watched wrestling properly in years, so don't have much inspiration. Oh, I am also avoiding authority figure feuds, I use Shane as my authority figure, and he usually just makes announcements or is present for contract signings. Think of this as a way of showing off some of your more imaginative feuds, and don't worry I don't write dynasties or anything like that, this is purely just for my own immersive desires.

<p>Using RWC August and just finished up with SummerSlam, I kept it close to actual life with Ambrose-Ziggler, Balor-Rollins, Styles-Cena, Lesnar-Orton, and so forth.</p><p>

My problem now I don't have any ideas on what to do for my upcoming PPVs and just overall storylines. Next up is Backlash which is a SmackDown PPV followed by Clash of the Champions (Raw and should be easy to figure out)</p><p> </p><p>

Raw Champions:</p><p>

Universal: Seth Rollins</p><p>

United States: Cesaro</p><p>

Tag Team: New Day</p><p>

Womens: Sasha Banks</p><p> </p><p>

SmackDown Champions:</p><p>

WWE: Ambrose</p><p>

IC: The Miz</p><p> </p><p>

I'm planning on introducing a tag title to SmackDown and moving the Cruiserweight division there as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Notable Signings:</p><p>

Jinder Mahal (Enhancement Talent)</p><p>

Brian Myers (ET)</p><p>

Kenn Doane (ET)</p><p>

Melina</p><p> </p><p>

So Any ideas on storylines, tag teams, or stables....hell even additional signings, are more than welcome. Thank you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Using RWC August and just finished up with SummerSlam, I kept it close to actual life with Ambrose-Ziggler, Balor-Rollins, Styles-Cena, Lesnar-Orton, and so forth.<p> My problem now I don't have any ideas on what to do for my upcoming PPVs and just overall storylines. Next up is Backlash which is a SmackDown PPV followed by Clash of the Champions (Raw and should be easy to figure out)</p><p> </p><p> Raw Champions:</p><p> Universal: Seth Rollins</p><p> United States: Cesaro</p><p> Tag Team: New Day</p><p> Womens: Sasha Banks</p><p> </p><p> SmackDown Champions:</p><p> WWE: Ambrose</p><p> IC: The Miz</p><p> </p><p> I'm planning on introducing a tag title to SmackDown and moving the Cruiserweight division there as well.</p><p> </p><p> Notable Signings:</p><p> Jinder Mahal (Enhancement Talent)</p><p> Brian Myers (ET)</p><p> Kenn Doane (ET)</p><p> Melina</p><p> </p><p> So Any ideas on storylines, tag teams, or stables....hell even additional signings, are more than welcome. Thank you.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hire The Rock.He'll autopush to Authority Figure or Occasional Wrestler,he has over 90 pop. and he has great entertraniment skills.Kurt Angle is a good one to pass the torch aswell as Batista,wich you should hire,job out and fire(did wonders for Drew Galloway in my TNA game)</p><p> </p><p> Also,raid ROH,LU,PWG and who you can get from Japan.Always good hands to train others or improve in NXT.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finding it hard to think of how to start feuds off, if it's not about a belt, I usually just end doing the heel is a sore loser in a match and attacks after the belt, or interferes in their next match, does anyone have some examples of the basis of some of their feuds? Or some ideas you've never thought off, I haven't watched wrestling properly in years, so don't have much inspiration. Oh, I am also avoiding authority figure feuds, I use Shane as my authority figure, and he usually just makes announcements or is present for contract signings. Think of this as a way of showing off some of your more imaginative feuds, and don't worry I don't write dynasties or anything like that, this is purely just for my own immersive desires.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey so here are some I am either currently using, thinking of using, or just straight off the top of my head in this moment lol.</p><p> </p><p> -Chris Jericho makes a jab/joke/rib at Titus O'Neil (on camera, backstage). In my imagination "Jericho is walking backstage and turns a corner running into the back of Titus O'Neil "Move out of my way you big Oaf," Jericho says. "If I had your size and even 1/100th of my abilities, I would have never lost a match, whats your excuse?".</p><p> Titus takes exception to that and later cost Jericho a match via distraction.</p><p> This has led to a long rivalry with the Goal of Jericho putting over Titus eventually, but improving him along the way. So far my heats been hovering around B or B- for the feud and Titus has improved his technical, basics, performance and is now accepted as an Upper Mid Card.</p><p> </p><p> -John Cena keeps bugging me about how Tyler Breeze and Apollo Crews are stars. So I had Breezango attack John Cena in the ring to make a name for themselves. This led to a long rivalry with Cena battling Breeze and Fandango separately and in promos, but while having to deal with the other one interfering. Eventually it set up a Tag Match at a PPV with a surprise partner for Cena, guess who: Apollo Crews. Now the rivalry has turned into a 2v2, with the goal of turning Crews and Breeze into singles stars (Fandango would be a bonus) or get Breezango over as a team enough to go for the Tag Titles and break out Apollo as a solo star. Might swerve it depending on chemistry and momentum and have Cena and Crews be a long lasting Tag team who wins gold eventually.</p><p> </p><p> -An NxT "Take Over" angle. Where you bring 3-5 guys with enough popularity to the main roster and have them target a variety of superstars, spawning all sorts of spin offs, solo, and tag rivalries.</p><p> </p><p> -I like to have "#1 contender" rivalries going when i know I'm going to have a long feud. For Example: Finn Balor and Seth Rollins are in the middle of a 6 month rivalry (been going 3 months) for the Cruiserweight Title. So meanwhile, I have Neville and (heel) Dolph Ziggler in a rivalry to see who deserves the #1 spot. Sometimes I'll have my #1 contender guys as "Support" in a main rivalry for awhile until I'm ready to end it and bring in the guy I think won the #1 contender rivalry</p><p> </p><p> -Also, muscle vs. a Rival. So I had Cena and Orton who have of course been rivals practically their whole career. They were in a small 1 month rivalry, but only to establish Orton's new stable with the Ascension as his body guards. Now they are in a Rivalry with Cena.</p><p> </p><p> There's 5 quick ideas I'll add more later if I think of any or feel like it. Hope some of these give you some new ideas.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Using RWC August and just finished up with SummerSlam, I kept it close to actual life with Ambrose-Ziggler, Balor-Rollins, Styles-Cena, Lesnar-Orton, and so forth.<p> My problem now I don't have any ideas on what to do for my upcoming PPVs and just overall storylines. Next up is Backlash which is a SmackDown PPV followed by Clash of the Champions (Raw and should be easy to figure out)</p><p> </p><p> Raw Champions:</p><p> Universal: Seth Rollins</p><p> United States: Cesaro</p><p> Tag Team: New Day</p><p> Womens: Sasha Banks</p><p> </p><p> SmackDown Champions:</p><p> WWE: Ambrose</p><p> IC: The Miz</p><p> </p><p> I'm planning on introducing a tag title to SmackDown and moving the Cruiserweight division there as well.</p><p> </p><p> Notable Signings:</p><p> Jinder Mahal (Enhancement Talent)</p><p> Brian Myers (ET)</p><p> Kenn Doane (ET)</p><p> Melina</p><p> </p><p> So Any ideas on storylines, tag teams, or stables....hell even additional signings, are more than welcome. Thank you.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I alway's like making Jericho and the Miz a tag team. In this case though, I have an idea for a Stable called "The Hollywood Elite" - a group of elite actors, musicians, models, dancers and more. Members: Chris Jericho, The Miz, Maryse (minor), Tyler Breeze & Fandango (possible additional members if you want a really big group: Heath Slater, Eva Marie, 'The Drifter' Elias Sampson).</p><p> </p><p> Good signings for that mod: Adam Cole, John Morrison, Kenny Omega, Jay Lethal. All 4 can be pushed pretty heavily from the start as they can put on great matches, are good on the mic and are only lacking in "popularity" via lack of exposure. But for me they still get C+ or better matches with the right partner's.</p><p> </p><p> Also, 'The Club' (WWE's version of the Bullet Club) I added Finn Balor (along with Styles, Gallows, Anderson). Then added Kenny Omega, Adam Cole and the Young Bucks in my game (whom I also signed). I also have Adam Page in developmental, and he'll join eventually. Might bring in Fale or Tama Tonga eventually, but they would only pretend to be wit the Club for awhile before joining "The Family" (all the Samoans)</p>

jmiller2010 I can help you with my cards for Smackdown and RAW ppv.

WWE RAW PPV :

WWE Clash of Champions

Finn Balor© vs Kevin Owens

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nikki Bella

Sheamus© vs Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

Chris Jericho vs Cesaro

The Club vs New Day

Sami Zyan vs Rusev vs Jack Swagger Nr 1 Contender US Title

Zack Sabre jr. vs Neville vs vs Mark Haskins

WWE Hell in a Cell (work in progress i have 4 weeks to build and a loat can changes)

Finn Balor© vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

The Club vs New Day©

Sasha Banks© vs Mickie James

Kevin Owens vs Brock Lesnar

Sheamus© vs Cesaro vs Sami Zyan

Neville vs Bo Dallas

Golden Truth vs Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger

Richochet© vs TJ Perkins vs Zack Sabre jr.

Enzo and Big Cass vs Bad News Barrett and Magnus

Chirs Jericho vs Rusev

WWE SD PPV

WWE Backlash

Dean Ambrose© vs Bray Wyatt

The Miz© vs Alberto Del Rio

Randy Orton vs Ethan Carter III

John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler

Damien Sandow vs Drew Galloway

Becky Lynch vs Natalya vs Naomi vs AJ Lee vs Chearleder Mellisa vs Veda Scott

Adam Cole vs Roderick Strong vs Fandango vs Tyler Breeze European Title

The Usos vs The Vaudevillans vs American Alpha with Kurt Angle vs reDragon

AJ Styles vs CM Punk ( one time appearance )

This was my best PPV B+

WWE No Mercy (Work in progres as well 2 weeks to build )

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt© vs Dean Abmrose

The Undertaker vs AJ Styles

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio©

The Usos vs The Vaudevillans vs American Alpha with Kurt Angle© vs reDragon

Becky Lynch© vs Paige

Ethan Carter III vs Kane

Baron Corbin vs Shelton Benjamin

Wyatt Family(Austin Aries , Erick Rowan , Luke Harper) vs Drew Club(Drew Galloway ,The Young Bucks)

Apollo Crews vs Marty Scrull

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finding it hard to think of how to start feuds off, if it's not about a belt, I usually just end doing the heel is a sore loser in a match and attacks after the belt, or interferes in their next match, does anyone have some examples of the basis of some of their feuds? Or some ideas you've never thought off, I haven't watched wrestling properly in years, so don't have much inspiration. Oh, I am also avoiding authority figure feuds, I use Shane as my authority figure, and he usually just makes announcements or is present for contract signings. Think of this as a way of showing off some of your more imaginative feuds, and don't worry I don't write dynasties or anything like that, this is purely just for my own immersive desires.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A few suggestions, no authority figures:</p><p> </p><p> 1/2 of a tag team turns, sparking a feud</p><p> </p><p> An undercard guy loses it over his lack of respect/success and attacks someone much higher up the card</p><p> </p><p> 2 indy rivals (real or imagined) compete to make it to the top of the big leagues</p><p> </p><p> Two guys feuding over a girl, or two guys feuding over a tag partner</p><p> </p><p> Bitter veteran decides to slap down a fast-rising youngster</p><p> </p><p> Big name decides he's getting disrespected, sends his minions after someone, sparking a series of matches where the victim runs the gauntlet of minions to get to the top guy</p><p> </p><p> A bully takes out a popular face and leaves them on the bench for a while. His friends set out for revenge, which they may or may not succeed at before the victim comes back</p><p> </p><p> A competitive rivalry between two workers splits the locker room down the middle as friends take opposing sides, eventually turning nasty when the two sides get physical. How much involvement the original two workers have is up to you</p><p> </p><p> A hot prospect is on a great run, only to be stopped by Veteran A. The prospect goes back to their winning ways, only for Veteran A to get in their way again. No matter what they do, the prospect can't take down A, even if everyone else falls before them, even if A is a bit of a no-name.</p>

<p>Hello there, </p><p> </p><p>

I am starting a new game in Fleisch's Real World Mod of August 2016. Can somebody give me some Rules for that, please? I decided to take Vince Russo as the new Owner of TNA, but please, don't get to crazy!</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Valkyria" data-cite="Valkyria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello there, <p> </p><p> I am starting a new game in Fleisch's Real World Mod of August 2016. Can somebody give me some Rules for that, please? I decided to take Vince Russo as the new Owner of TNA, but please, don't get to crazy!</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1) Crash TV: You're not allowed to have TV segments(including matches) longer than 10 minutes.</p><p> 2) I'm Not Racist Or Nothin', but...: You're not allowed to hire any employee that isn't some kind of combination of White, Black, American or Canadian. You cannot extend the contract of any talent not fitting this criteria.</p><p> 3) I Swear I'll Never Be On TV: Vince Russo must be onscreen for at least 10 minutes per show.</p><p> 4) Make Things Interesting: You must include a minimum of 2 gimmick matches per-show.</p><p> 5) Ain't He Great?: Assuming Jeff Jarrett is an active wrestler in this mod, you must hire him and he must win the World Championship. He can lose the title, but he must, overall, hold the title for longer than he doesn't. If Jeff Jarrett isn't an active wrestler, this can be ignored.</p><p> 6) See what sticks: Any gimmick changes must be made at random, regardless of whether the worker is capable of pulling off the gimmick.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe these are a little much? I dunno. But I think they'll provide an accurate and authentic Vince Russo experience.</p>

<p>Not your usual booking questions, but.....</p><p> </p><p>

I'm considering having a storyline similar to when Ryder made his own belt, in this case it will be Jacob Jett, who is a main eventer, but unlikely to get an existing title in the near future due to roster bloat. I'm thinking that means I'd have to make it a floating title as I don't want penalties for him being above the level of the title. The idea behind it is that he is in about 30-40% of my companies top 100% matches despite a massive roster of now 145, possibly increasing to 147 wrestlers and is in my current number 1 match of all time. So I'm trying to find the correct name for the title. some current options in my mind are (not I have had interned distribution on since the game began)...</p><p> </p><p>

Internet title</p><p>

Viral Video title</p><p>

Streaming title</p><p>

Trending now/Now Trending title</p><p>

Trendsetter title</p><p>

Trailblazer title</p><p>

Download title</p><p>

Social Media title</p><p>

Must see title</p><p>

Instant classic title</p><p> </p><p>

Any thoughts?</p><p> </p><p>

Also related to the name, I may morph this into something along the lines of a TV title and push it down the card with the intent being that once I have TV it would be defended on all episodes and get guys air time and pushes they otherwise wouldn't get. Trying to think of a good title that isn't necessarily the traditional TV title moniker, maybe Broadcast title, or name it after the station?</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, as far as title creation, The initial version of this title shouldn't really count towards HOF or HOI, and Jett will probably have a few reigns before it receives any official status. Is there any way to block it from counting until it's recognized (maybe a certain prestige I need to keep it under)? Also if I change the name, will that show up in the title history to show when it becomes officially recognized?</p>

<p>Rebranding USPW in my game as EVOLVE Pro-Wrestling to give me a brand new starting point. The top 3 titles are awarded automatically (World, Tag, Women's). However, the X-Division will be a unification match between the TV Title and National Title.</p><p> </p><p>

With that in mind - would you guys just edit the title, change the picture/name and keep the lineage? Or is it better to retire the old titles and award the new ones (minus the X Division one as explained above)?</p>

<p>As WWF in the 1987 mod I'm inserting a few tournaments throughout the year. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm considering a World Cup themed competition. </p><p> </p><p>

Team America</p><p>

Team Mexico</p><p>

Team Canada</p><p>

Team Japan</p><p>

Team Europe</p><p>

Team Rest of World</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if to have actual teams as that's kind of creeping in on Survivor series. Or if to just have them as individuals loosely linked by nationality.</p><p> </p><p>

3 from US, JPN,CND, MEX </p><p>

2 from UK, Europe </p><p> </p><p>

16 people </p><p> </p><p>

Unsure if to have it be Uppermidcard and Below? or midcard or simply anyone.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Thinking of also having a G1 Climax style somehow, not sure if that would be too much and how that would work as a multi day ppv concept</p><p> </p><p>

Thinking of a work rate tournment- like an Intercontinental Cup</p><p> </p><p>

Perhaps A Best of the Super Juniors style tournament.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Having a Best of the Best tournment as many of the top 16 ranked guys in the 500 as I can get may take away from the KOTR. The IC tournment may be too similar to KOTR as it'll have many of the same guys in it. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I've allready got </p><p> </p><p>

King of the Ring which ill be used as the winner gets a no 1 contenders shot at Heavyweight title- used for guys on the brink of the title or gus who are destined for the title in the next year or two.</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Classic- Tag tournment to see who the best tag team in the world is.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Winter8905" data-cite="Winter8905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> 3 from US, JPN,CND, MEX </p><p> 2 from UK, Europe </p><p> </p><p> 16 people </p><p> </p><p> Unsure if to have it be Uppermidcard and Below? or midcard or simply anyone.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Main event/Upper mid/Midcard for the 3 man teams</p><p> </p><p> Upper mid/Midcard for the smaller teams, as they shouldn't be a threat with smaller teams.</p><p> </p><p> If you're booking this as a storyline, you can only have 4 sides active, so maybe 4 4-man teams - North America, Japan, UK/Europe, Rest of the World; Make it 1 big and 1 small singles worker and 1 team on each side. North America, for example, might have Hogan/Harts/Steamboat.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With that in mind - would you guys just edit the title, change the picture/name and keep the lineage? Or is it better to retire the old titles and award the new ones (minus the X Division one as explained above)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Keep and edit the titles. It annoys me when WWE abandons title lineage for no reason, the way they've done with the Women's/Divas title.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm considering having a storyline similar to when Ryder made his own belt, in this case it will be Jacob Jett So I'm trying to find the correct name for the title. some current options in my mind are (not I have had interned distribution on since the game began)...<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Jetstream or Shooting Star title makes sense to me.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also related to the name, I may morph this into something along the lines of a TV title and push it down the card with the intent being that once I have TV it would be defended on all episodes and get guys air time and pushes they otherwise wouldn't get. Trying to think of a good title that isn't necessarily the traditional TV title moniker, maybe Broadcast title, or name it after the station?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Prime Time title</p><p> Ratings Winner or Record Ratings</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And finally, as far as title creation, The initial version of this title shouldn't really count towards HOF or HOI, and Jett will probably have a few reigns before it receives any official status. Is there any way to block it from counting until it's recognized (maybe a certain prestige I need to keep it under)? Also if I change the name, will that show up in the title history to show when it becomes officially recognized?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It'll always be known as the current name. Start it as a midcard title and evolve it to floating so that Jett doesn't get too much credit for the early reigns, I believe.</p>

<p>Was thinking of the 3 guys being individuals.... like how European football teams enter the champions League.</p><p> </p><p>

Hogan, Bret, Savage qualify to represent USA. then get drawn individually against others but the final could be Savage v Hogan. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

USA, Hogan, Dibiase, Savage</p><p>

UK, British Bulldog, Kendo Nagasaki, Jackie Pollo</p><p>

Mexico, Negro Casas, El Canek, Mil Mascaras</p><p>

Canada, Bret Hart , Roddy Piper, Rick Martel.</p><p>

Japan, Chosu, Muta, Inoki</p><p>

Rest of the world: Otto Wantz, Haku,Dave Finlay</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Semi's for example </p><p> </p><p>

Hogan v Chosu</p><p>

Savage v Kendo</p><p> </p><p>

Or whatever</p><p> </p><p>

Or have a league with 4 groups of 4 guys, they face each other once and the top guy from each group face each other in the final.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Need a name for Kane and Kalisto<p> </p><p> So far the best i can get is Fire Flys</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Flying Flames</p><p> K & K Wrestling Factory</p><p> The Demon & The Flame</p><p> Dragon Flames</p><p> Flaming Dragons</p><p> Kanelisto</p><p> Dragon Demons</p><p> </p><p> thats all I could think of so far, sorry if none are helpful</p>

<p>So I plan on booking and possibly writing a Diary with the intention of just covering SmackDown! Live. The goal is to book from episode one and go all the way to Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

The problem I'm having is I need ideas on how to do this without necessarily creating two separate promotions or without dipping the quality of brands.</p><p> </p><p>

Back in the EWR days, I split SmackDown and Raw into two promotions so I could just book SmackDown wrestlers and PPVs, but of course I also had to book enough for Big 4 PPVs, which meant I had to sign an entire promotion worth of workers instead of a small divided roster. </p><p> </p><p>

I haven't bought TEW 2016 yet, so is there a system in place where I can book for a promotion, but only use one of their brands while AI books the other brand?</p><p> </p><p>

I guess I could book both shows. One for my actual SmackDown! Live Diary and the Raw one just on its own so I can keep the shows moving forward.</p><p> </p><p>

Any advice would be appreciated!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maudlin career" data-cite="maudlin career" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I plan on booking and possibly writing a Diary with the intention of just covering SmackDown! Live. The goal is to book from episode one and go all the way to Wrestlemania.<p> </p><p> The problem I'm having is I need ideas on how to do this without necessarily creating two separate promotions or without dipping the quality of brands.</p><p> </p><p> Back in the EWR days, I split SmackDown and Raw into two promotions so I could just book SmackDown wrestlers and PPVs, but of course I also had to book enough for Big 4 PPVs, which meant I had to sign an entire promotion worth of workers instead of a small divided roster. </p><p> </p><p> I haven't bought TEW 2016 yet, so is there a system in place where I can book for a promotion, but only use one of their brands while AI books the other brand?</p><p> </p><p> I guess I could book both shows. One for my actual SmackDown! Live Diary and the Raw one just on its own so I can keep the shows moving forward.</p><p> </p><p> Any advice would be appreciated!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is an autobooker in TEW2016 that will let the AI book Raw for you, yes. </p><p> </p><p> It would probably be better for you to book both shows, as the AI doesn't always book in a sensical manner or to the product necessities, which can hurt the show grades. When I use the autobooker, I usually go over the card and make it conform to the product requirements, and tweak things I don't like.</p>