Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

The requirements vary by broadcaster. If you click on the text saying "Not interested in negotiating with you" on the broadcaster screen, you will get a popup explaining which criteria your promotion does not meet for that broadcaster.

Thanks! I'm still having a bit of an issue though. For Canal Dos, I have all of the requirements except it says I fail the popularity requirement. However, the popularity requirement is 0 in 0 regions! Could this be a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks! I'm still having a bit of an issue though. For Canal Dos, I have all of the requirements except it says I fail the popularity requirement. However, the popularity requirement is 0 in 0 regions! Could this be a bug or am I missing something?

Just had a look...Canal Dos also carries with it the "must cover home" requirement, so if your company is not based in one of it's six coverage regions (Mid South USA, SW USA, Puerto Rico, Northern, MExico, SE Mexico, or West Central Mexico) then you wouldn't be eligible for them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>is there anyway to help "expedite" the process of my owner.. passing away? his business decisions are crippling the company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Vince is a immortal sadly....</p><p> </p><p> Oh.. you didn't mean WWE?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>is there anyway to help "expedite" the process of my owner.. passing away? his business decisions are crippling the company</div></blockquote><p> You could edit his age and physical well-being, that should do it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>moving on to alliances, I think I have it sussed now, apart from one thing.. <p> </p><p> I have my alliance, and I have my alliance titles, so now I can decide who holds them, and who is pushed for them.. But, my development fed keeps creating their own titles, and putting them on people who I don't want to have them, every time I retire their title, they put a new title in, even if I put my alliance title on the dude they want a belt on anyway, what gives with this??? How do I stop them trying to push people I don't want belts on, or even better, how can I stop them creating their own belts, and use my alliance title instead..</p></div></blockquote><p> Go into the editor and select Yes for "Fix Belts".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go into the editor and select Yes for "Fix Belts".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You learn something new everyday, lol</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HarryFandango86" data-cite="HarryFandango86" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to close a child company that you don't want anymore?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not sure if there's any other way, but you should be able to end your relationship with them on the relationships screen. The former child company will not close, but at least you get rid of them that way.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go into the editor and select Yes for "Fix Belts".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, that looks promising, thanks for that..</p>

<p>So, I have my development company set to run weekly, monthly and annual events, 6 a month, currently a small fed. They are three hour events, which makes this card hard to fathom</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q</a></p><p> </p><p>

Four matches, and one angle in three hours??</p><p> </p><p>

What am I doing wrong..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I have my development company set to run weekly, monthly and annual events, 6 a month, currently a small fed. They are three hour events, which makes this card hard to fathom<p> </p><p> <a href="http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q</a></p><p> </p><p> Four matches, and one angle in three hours??</p><p> </p><p> What am I doing wrong..</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Does it only show major angles like 13?</p>

<p>I think my favourite additions to TEW this time round are definitely Auto Booker and the Overness chart on the website.</p><p> </p><p>

What do you guys think the best additions so far are?</p><p> </p><p>

I'd love it if there was an artificial twitter in the game just to see what the 80's mod wrestlers would say #HardTimesDaddy</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Newman" data-cite="Newman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I have my development company set to run weekly, monthly and annual events, 6 a month, currently a small fed. They are three hour events, which makes this card hard to fathom<p> </p><p> <a href="http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q" rel="external nofollow">http://imgur.com/Z7LvX7Q</a></p><p> </p><p> Four matches, and one angle in three hours??</p><p> </p><p> What am I doing wrong..</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Show lengths are set by the AI in relation to their size, so the simple answer is that it's <em>not</em> a three hour show.</p>

Show lengths are set by the AI in relation to their size, so the simple answer is that it's not a three hour show.

Ah, I see, thanks, so I need to create a bigger development fed next time then, in order for it to utilize more workers every show. Also, I have a few just sent down to work there, they never get used, does it book trainers and trainees over workers set to just work there, or not..

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ATN90" data-cite="ATN90" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are the randomly generated promotions supposed to have pretty much the same product? Like these two<p> </p><p> <span>http://tw.greywool.com/i/oFrIe.png</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://tw.greywool.com/i/Ecrlm.png</span></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Anybody?</p>

<p>Why does Puroresu product in Japan tell me getting a sponsorship will be tough? That kinda makes no sense to me, since well Puro is the most popular style there. </p><p> </p><p>

I realize it goes off product style like realism, traditional etc. But it's funny a puro style product will apparently be hard to attract sponsorship in Japan.</p>

<p>I seem to have hit a worker overness cap, and I'm wondering if it's my product settings.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm currently at International, very close to hitting Global. However my most over worker, Casey, seems stuck at overness of B. She hit B+ for two months, and despite winning almost every match (she's my figurehead), she dropped to B where she's remained.</p><p> </p><p>

Two of my owner goals involve getting two workers up to B+ and B respectively. If I can't even get my figurehead and top worker to B+, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to manage with any other workers.</p><p> </p><p>

The product in question says "..rated more on performance than popularity". So she's regularly hitting A and A* match performance, but as overness only plays so far into the match rating, would that then limit her ability to gain overness? Or maybe something like destiny etc? Her match ratings are all As</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could edit his age and physical well-being, that should do it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> well he went through a time warp and is now 196 years old and his physical is as low as possible... but he just keeps kicking...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cyberkitten01" data-cite="cyberkitten01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> I'm currently at International, very close to hitting Global. However my most over worker, Casey, seems stuck at overness of B. She hit B+ for two months, and despite winning almost every match (she's my figurehead), she dropped to B where she's remained.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How over are the people she's beating? I think it gets very difficult to gain overness when you're that high up unless you're beating people more popular/very nearly as popular as you, or using the dominate note.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StrongStyle" data-cite="StrongStyle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How would I go about buying a title and then assigning it to my development fed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't need to buy one, they are free, just go to your child company tab, and titles is in there..</p>

<p>Playing as BHOTWG, split Heavyweights & Juniors into separate brands and gave them their own TV shows. Assigned all the guys to their own brand but then when I come to book the TV shows, guys from both brands are there.</p><p> </p><p>

e.g. booking HW show and Elemental III, Golden Scorpion are still all listed when I go to book a match even though they're on a different brand</p><p> </p><p>

Am I doing something wrong?</p>