Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Yeah, I have 4 tag teams in my development, all set as Units. Then John Tenta (part of a Unit) goes on and wins the World title on the first show, despite there being more over guys that are not part of a team. The tag titles were not fought for.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The thing is, Adam said the AI does its best, which is fine. But his example was "if a partner is working elsewhere" which is clearly not the case in my developmental fed, or even WWF, for that matter, so that's completely irrelevant.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was giving one example, I didn't say it was an exhaustive list of all the possible reasons nor that it was definitely what was happening in yours. The AI can ignore tag team units if one partner has become much better, for example, creating a natural split. Or, for a small roster, it's possible that the "unit" blocks can be ignored in an emergency if there's no other way to get someone a partner. As I said, the AI will do its best but it's not always possible to get units together all the time.</p>

I find that turning off crowd management can be a little more challenging than with it on as it seems to be a little more difficult to get amazing match/angle grades.

With it off, is there still a point to using Match Aims (other than ones dictated by your product style)? Do they still have an effect?

Hello! Is there a quick way to get an owner? Can I hire an owner? Can I edit the database midgame? Thanks ;)

For a child company? You can set it to Developmental and hire one.

I was wondering what ever happened to Citizen X. I can't seem to find him in my database.

Use the magnifying glass search tool on the main page. Type in Citizen X and it will find him (even if that's not what he's under now, it will pull up any reference to that name)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Use the magnifying glass search tool on the main page. Type in Citizen X and it will find him (even if that's not what he's under now, it will pull up any reference to that name)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thank you!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For a child company? You can set it to Developmental and hire one.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No I mean for my main company that I'm the booker of, it has not gotten an owner for 2 years now. My database is really small, 700 workers and almost all of them are wrestlers.</p>

<p>Three Stages of Hell</p><p> </p><p>

How would I book a Three Stages of Hell match?</p><p> </p><p>

I tried making the match myself for Jack Bruce vs The Crippler in the order of Regular, Weapons, and Modern Cage by making a 2/3 match with the proper equipment for each stage and the finishes for the final stage (pin, submission, and cage escape). When I tried to save the match type, I got an error: "You cannot escape the cage in a 2/3 falls match".</p><p> </p><p>

I've considered three solutions, with my opinion on using each listed below:</p><p> </p><p>

1) Should I eliminate Cage Elimination as an option and have the third stage end in pinfall or submission? (I wanted Bruce to win via Escaping the Cage, but I guess a pinfall win will suffice...)</p><p>

2) Should I find a different Stage 3 compatible with Pinfall/Submission finishes? (I doubt there's many, if any, but I might fine something...)</p><p>

3) Should I book the wrestlers in three back-to-back matches and hope the fact that they're booked in 3 matches on one night doesn't effect their morale, alongside other potential problems by doing it this way? (If this is the case, which it likely is, then I guess I'll use this as a learning experience to avoid this in the future. And maybe I'm worried for no good reason; maybe worker morale, crowd interest, etc. won't be effected much...)</p><p> </p><p>

Which do I use, or is there a 4th option I overlooked entirely?</p>

<p>I've yet to purchase TEW 2016, and probably will soon, regardless the answer to my question, but..</p><p> </p><p>

Can you skip multiple days instead of having to go through every single day, when you play as two or more promotions? As I currently have an ongoing 1995 game, where I'm pretty much, WWF and WCW, and thinking of going for ECW as well. I doubt you can but just curious..</p>

Anyone got an idea why my user character and Authority figure is literally not gaining pop? My entire roster of workers has increased. He hasnt increased since the beginning. He is sitting at 7 pop for almost 2 months now. Ive given him atleast 1 promo each show.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam_Starr36" data-cite="Adam_Starr36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've yet to purchase TEW 2016, and probably will soon, regardless the answer to my question, but..<p> </p><p> Can you skip multiple days instead of having to go through every single day, when you play as two or more promotions? As I currently have an ongoing 1995 game, where I'm pretty much, WWF and WCW, and thinking of going for ECW as well. I doubt you can but just curious..</p></div></blockquote><p> It works as before.</p>

<p>I continue to have issues with matches being penalized for not having a hot associated storyline. Prior to the matchup my Valiant and Zimmy v. Brandon and Rogue had a storyline heat in the 90s.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Ryan_Cucunato/media/Capture_zpsfitqawsk.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/Ryan_Cucunato/Capture_zpsfitqawsk.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

Then I took a screenshot to show the storyline heat</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Ryan_Cucunato/media/Capture1_zpsafqvc7fr.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/Ryan_Cucunato/Capture1_zpsafqvc7fr.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

Anybody else having this problem? I tried to look in the forums and there was a thread but no real answers came up. I am also using the latest patch. Edit: I am using patch 1.15 not 1.16 didn't realize that was released, but I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this problem</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TeemuFoundation" data-cite="TeemuFoundation" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It works as before.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for the response.</p>

<p>Importing event pics ??</p><p> </p><p>

A question I came up against, I set up my own company in the CVerse, and thanks to all the modders, I found some event pics to dress up the Events for every month shows and any special events. I am a bit stumped on how to add the new pics. Not sure how to do it in the ingame editor.</p><p> </p><p>

How should it be named and imported so it shows up?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TC Dale" data-cite="TC Dale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A question I came up against, I set up my own company in the CVerse, and thanks to all the modders, I found some event pics to dress up the Events for every month shows and any special events. I am a bit stumped on how to add the new pics. Not sure how to do it in the ingame editor.<p> </p><p> How should it be named and imported so it shows up?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Go to your program files and find GDS -> TEW2016 -> Database -> Events</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Place the image in there. It will pop up when you search it for your Event when you create one or edit on in your schedule</p>

I'm a huge Sasha Banks mark and I want to do something unprecedented

I'm trying to make Sasha vs Charlotte main event "Summerslam 2016" on my WWE game

Im in June 2016 right now and need to tips to help make this match a huge deal. I want to prove Sasha is on equal footing of Ronda Rousey and can main event a LEGIT WWE PPV, not some wack Network special

any tips to help make this happen?

No I mean for my main company that I'm the booker of, it has not gotten an owner for 2 years now. My database is really small, 700 workers and almost all of them are wrestlers.

Using the in game editor go to edit workers. Filter for "is a potential owner" and "can work in (your companies game area)"....I'm not 100% sure if game area matters for owners. If there are workers listed, view their profile and check what their Min and Max company sizes are. My suspicion is that there is no potential owner available in your database for your companies size.

<p>Am I misunderstanding how Default Gimmicks work? The game only seems to indicate that the gimmick listed in the editor as their face gimmick is a Default Gimmick that they can always use. Whatever's listed as the heel gimmick still makes them meet the requirements, and will advise against using the gimmick. This is regardless of whether the wrestler in question is a face or a heel.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there something I'm not getting, or should I report this as a bug?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any idea how to cancel a TV show thats on air? I cant seem to find it anywhere</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In your office, go to Broadcasting --> Negotiate --> Cancel Deal For...</p>