Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to make "Kevin Owens ending" in the tag team match, meaning one partner leaves the ring but the other partner is the one who gets pinned?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I use the turn note personally.</p>

<p>Why do i keep getting these announcing notes? My announcers are good, with good chemistry and i still get 'The Announcing Job by X was pretty weak' or ' Deserved Better Colour Commentary'?</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/user/The_Vacancy/media/Capture_6.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/The_Vacancy/Capture_6.png</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/user/The_Vacancy/media/Capture%202_1.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n4/The_Vacancy/Capture%202_1.png</span></a></p>

<p>The segment itself got an A*, so you would need A* announcing to not get the note. It's relative to the segment.</p><p> </p><p>

I wouldn't worry, the penalty will be a tiny fraction of a point as you'd expect announcing in the B+/A range from those guys.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ViperVenom" data-cite="ViperVenom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why do i keep getting these announcing notes? My announcers are good, with good chemistry and i still get 'The Announcing Job by X was pretty weak' or ' Deserved Better Colour Commentary'?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because the segment rating before all bonuses and penalties was higher than the stats of your announcer / commentator.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: mrwhippy beat me to it..</p>

<p>Ive not played TEW for ages so have forgotten almost everything.</p><p> </p><p>

If my guys are main eventers, do they need to be on every show?</p><p> </p><p>

If I have ab rand split, doing a current era WWE, how can I make it so the RAW brand guys dont expect to be on SD and vice versa?</p><p> </p><p>

Can you assign a programme to a draft?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Every time I am pulling someone up from NXT, their face/heel status is changing. Is there any reason for this?<p> </p><p> Can you not pre change it, like prior to a debut?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have had the same problem. The last three guys I brought up from NXT were faces in NXT and then heels when on the main roster. Might be a glitch?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ive not played TEW for ages so have forgotten almost everything.<p> </p><p> If my guys are main eventers, do they need to be on every show?</p><p> </p><p> If I have ab rand split, doing a current era WWE, how can I make it so the RAW brand guys dont expect to be on SD and vice versa?</p><p> </p><p> Can you assign a programme to a draft?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Also, can you set a filter for your entire show to only show one brand split workers as defualt? I know you can filter each segment, but Im sure you used to be able to do it all in a oner</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MachoManOrton" data-cite="MachoManOrton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How many segments of build up is considered good for a turn?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Five or less segments is considered a 'shock' turn and you can only do a certain amount of these in succession before the crowd crap on it. So you have to mix it up with a few slow burners. I think if you exceed 25 segments though, the crowd get bored waiting and you have to abort otherwise it won't go down well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, can you set a filter for your entire show to only show one brand split workers as defualt? I know you can filter each segment, but Im sure you used to be able to do it all in a oner</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you correctly assign the TV shows and events to a particular brand then they won't appear by default on the other brand's shows. You have to tell the game which brand is which on TV, it doesn't just assume.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrwhippy" data-cite="mrwhippy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you correctly assign the TV shows and events to a particular brand then they won't appear by default on the other brand's shows. You have to tell the game which brand is which on TV, it doesn't just assume.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How do you do that please? Having trouble seeing it in either draft split or tv?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrwhippy" data-cite="mrwhippy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't have the game at hand but in TV Show controls where you select show length etc. it's in there. For events go to the Schedule screen and Modify Event, brand option is in that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

I've got a worker that is away. I want to include him off-screen in an angle. I click the correct filter setting to include whole roster, but whenever I click save, the slot with said worker reverts back to the first worker listed on the roster (it's in freestyle angle screen). Am I doing something wrong or is this an error/glitch? Surely I can include an absent worker as an off-screen role in an angle?

<p>Does adding people to stables do anyting in game, other than a cosmetic thing?</p><p> </p><p>

Does it grant a stat bost etc, or if I have 3 guys in a stable who are all on screen together, would it have the exact same result than if they werent in a stable?</p><p> </p><p>

If not, what is the point of them?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, are there any angle and gimmick packs for this yet? I know there is one angle pack listed on the mod section, but just to see if anyone had been using any others? Can a TEW 13 pack be converted?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lavelleuk" data-cite="lavelleuk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've looked around but can't find an answer. What company product effects if the crowd will react well to "overbooking" or not?<p> </p><p> Cheers</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sports entertainment or hardcore</p>

Does adding people to stables do anyting in game, other than a cosmetic thing?

Does it grant a stat bost etc, or if I have 3 guys in a stable who are all on screen together, would it have the exact same result than if they werent in a stable?

If not, what is the point of them?

Also, are there any angle and gimmick packs for this yet? I know there is one angle pack listed on the mod section, but just to see if anyone had been using any others? Can a TEW 13 pack be converted?

Seems to be only cosmetic this year, since I don't see a stable momentum stat. The autonaming for matches and angles uses stable names but other than that I think it's more for organizing your thoughts.