Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Go to Roster -> (worker name) and clcck on contract, it will tell you how long her contract has left there. If she's leaving a written deal with you then it will be when the deal would have run out normally, if she's leaving a PPA deal of any kind it will be 7 days. If it's a loan then she will still be available for the length of the loan, though those dates can clash with appearances in the new company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cheers. Three days remaining. Enough for one last show.</p>

<p>1) What's the deal with show importance? I find very little information in the Player's Handbook. It says attendance is affected by it, but what makes a show's importance increase, and does it affect anything else? </p><p> </p><p>

I'm looking at my current schedule, with both weekly, monthly and annual shows, one "season's end" show, and all are listed the same "average".</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

2) Another one while I'm at it: I have a worker who is repeatedly giving the message "angry at the pressure of being the figurehead". Is this just going to keep going on? Is the only solution to relieve them of the figurehead responsibilities?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1) What's the deal with show importance? I find very little information in the Player's Handbook. It says attendance is affected by it, but what makes a show's importance increase, and does it affect anything else? <p> </p><p> I'm looking at my current schedule, with both weekly, monthly and annual shows, one "season's end" show, and all are listed the same "average".</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> 2) Another one while I'm at it: I have a worker who is repeatedly giving the message "angry at the pressure of being the figurehead". Is this just going to keep going on? Is the only solution to relieve them of the figurehead responsibilities?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Show importance increases over time by putting on quality shows. I'm not sure if it has any effect on anything other than attendance, but it does take time to increase.</p>

Is there any difference between own broadcaster and external broadcasters in terms of revenue generated? If I have my own broadcaster with Very Big coverage in the USA and suppose NBC also gives a Very Big coverage in the USA, will the income generated from the two differ considering that NBC is an established broadcaster?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="born_naughty" data-cite="born_naughty" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any kind of penalty for not covering travel expenses? I've systematically not covered travel expenses and no one is complaining. I don't have the impression that workers ask for more money or anything.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Covering various travel expenses or bookings etc gives a backstage atmosphere bonus. Can also be used in individual contracts to tilt the balance in your favour if competing against other companies for the same guy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AlkalineTravis" data-cite="AlkalineTravis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to roll back the in game calendar? I know there was a way in TEW2013 but I'm not sure on this version...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can change the start date in the pre-game editor. This doesn't change title histories, injuries, or anything like that, though. Maybe you are looking for a mod?</p>

I ran an event last night with a battle royal for a newly formed championship. Problem was I forget to set up the match for the championship, so now I still have no champion. Is there a way to somehow edit it so that I can declare a certain wrestler the champion? Or do I have to wait until the next event and have a match and actually make sure it is designated for the championship?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ran an event last night with a battle royal for a newly formed championship. Problem was I forget to set up the match for the championship, so now I still have no champion. Is there a way to somehow edit it so that I can declare a certain wrestler the champion? Or do I have to wait until the next event and have a match and actually make sure it is designated for the championship?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. On the Titles screen go to Replace.</p>

No I'm looking to go back a few days in an existing game...Like I say I know in 2013 you could use the backup file to go back to the previous Sunday. I'm looking to do something more like that.

Yes, it's the game recovery option under the Load Game button. Select the save you want to roll back and hit Game Recovery.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I hold two shows one day and book the same guy on both I pay him twice?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't quote me but if he's under a PPA contract then I think you'll have to. If he's under a written contract you can use him as many times and won't have to pay him any different.</p>

So I have three brands on my show each with its own TV show and PPV. So I have a storyline on my third brand which had A level heat but after a week of running the other shows, its heat plummeted to C+. I get that you're supposed to advance a storyline each time but I can't advance a storyline on a brand the workers aren't on? Is there a way around this or am I missing something?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kipplecWo" data-cite="kipplecWo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there anyway to have a face vs. face match without getting a penalty?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not without turning off the face/heel option (which kind of defeats the purpose). Truthfully, I have found the penalty to be fairly minimal as long as you are careful who you match up. Face Ric Flair vs Face Hulk Hogan in a pop > perf company would still score fairly high if all other road agent notes were taken carefully.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok I've wondered how this works for a long time, how the heck is the power 500 formed? It isnt by average match rating and it says its done by match ratings but what match ratings? Is it by one match? Or something, someone please answer.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> ---</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kipplecWo" data-cite="kipplecWo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there anyway to have a face vs. face match without getting a penalty?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My company is pop=performance and one of my PPV main events was babyface Mikey James Vs babyface KC Glenn for my world title. Scored a 96</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kipplecWo" data-cite="kipplecWo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there anyway to have a face vs. face match without getting a penalty?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe if you have only one penalty you'd still get a great rating.I just scored a 100 in a match between an aging Shawn Michaels and an unhappy Triple H.</p><p> </p><p> But,no,no way that I know.</p>