Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ash Styles" data-cite="Ash Styles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>other than orginization is there are reason to set divisons?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The autobooker only bookes people in divisions I think?</p><p> -------------------------</p><p> EDIT: Is there a stat that dictates who can be used a development booker? I want Heyman to book NXT, he can own NXT, but he doesn't show up in the booking part.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TowerOfDoom" data-cite="TowerOfDoom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are some top row skills more important than others for putting on good matches? <p> (i.e. is Brawling more important than Flashiness?)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe they improve matches that are based on that skill? Like workers who have high brawling skills in a brawl based match will get a bonus but if they have low brawling skills their performance will get a negative hit. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the case.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darth_cuscus" data-cite="darth_cuscus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe they improve matches that are based on that skill? Like workers who have high brawling skills in a brawl based match will get a bonus but if they have low brawling skills their performance will get a negative hit. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the case.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's also dictated by your product settings. Brawling and Puroresu are more useful in realistic products. Puroresu is not very useful in mainstream product. Aerial is important for Lucha Libre or Daredevil styles but not useful in Hyper Realistic settings. Hardcore might only be useful in Hardcore matches. If you have settings that create a particularly extreme bias you can get a note in the Product screen that says something like "...will make the Puroresue skill less effecting". As far as I know Chain and Mat wrestling are almost always useful (Although there are lots of product types I haven't tried) so I would give those the edge.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How often do people use 'auto-allign' for roster positions. Is it better to make your own main event/upper card/etc? I tend to use the auto every time I have a show, but I dunno if that's just easy mode and I should be using it better.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When I play smaller Feds, like MAW, a single match can move somebody from the Midgard to Main event. I auto push after every show for all companies I play until about cult level. Then I start setting them myself</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheRyanLee" data-cite="TheRyanLee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to generate revenue from your own network broadcaster by allowing tv deals with other companies? It would be like CHIKARA getting to air their own show on the WWE Network.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just your child companies</p>

<p>Hey guys, i was thinking of doing a Universal Champion vs WWE Champion match in which the winner wins the Undisputed WWE Title, is there any way to do so?</p><p>

I know i can just create the Undisputed WWE Title and have the Universal and WWE Title be retired, but i was wondering if there was another way.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pe_Mar" data-cite="Pe_Mar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, i was thinking of doing a Universal Champion vs WWE Champion match in which the winner wins the Undisputed WWE Title, is there any way to do so?<p> I know i can just create the Undisputed WWE Title and have the Universal and WWE Title be retired, but i was wondering if there was another way.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would just retire one and rename the other</p>

How are all the End of the Year Awards decided? Like what criteria makes it so Lou Albano beats Grand Wizard for manager of the year? Would it be just charisma and microphone and not how they did in segments. Also what criteria makes it so a show that gets a 95 gets card of the year instead of a 97?

Guest skinsfan55
How much does a wrestler's style effect his match ratings? If I had a guy with amazing charisma, he should be better as an entertainer right? What impact does entertainer/regular wrestler/brawler even have?

<p>How do I change the day that a show is held? I know I can change it from the editor, but every time I try to edit something in my promotion, it doesn't take effect on my saved game? Do I have to start a new game?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, how can I check contract statuses of wrestlers in other promotions, to see if anybody is in the last month of their contract. Thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfanmas" data-cite="sportsfanmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I change the day that a show is held? I know I can change it from the editor, but every time I try to edit something in my promotion, it doesn't take effect on my saved game? Do I have to start a new game?<p> </p><p> Also, how can I check contract statuses of wrestlers in other promotions, to see if anybody is in the last month of their contract. Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If it's an event, Go to schedule and "modify event"</p><p> </p><p> If it's a tv show, go to broadcasting and then tv controls then "edit details"</p><p> </p><p> If there's specific wrestlers you want to keep tabs on, add them to your shortlist. This is an option when you're viewing workers or when you're on the character page, near where it says negotiate at the bottom, there will be a shortlist button.</p><p> </p><p> Alternatively, you can go to the characters page, filter it to a specific company and change the drop down box where it says "to view" to "to hire" and it'll show you every worker that can be negotiated with on said promotions roster. Shortlisting workers you want is the easiest way though, you'll be notified via email in game that they're on the last month.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If it's an event, Go to schedule and "modify event"<p> </p><p> If it's a tv show, go to broadcasting and then tv controls then "edit details"</p><p> </p><p> If there's specific wrestlers you want to keep tabs on, add them to your shortlist. This is an option when you're viewing workers or when you're on the character page, near where it says negotiate at the bottom, there will be a shortlist button.</p><p> </p><p> Alternatively, you can go to the characters page, filter it to a specific company and change the drop down box where it says "to view" to "to hire" and it'll show you every worker that can be negotiated with on said promotions roster. Shortlisting workers you want is the easiest way though, you'll be notified via email in game that they're on the last month.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! I appreciate it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Like what criteria makes it so Lou Albano beats Grand Wizard for manager of the year?</div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> Every time they're in a segment it records how well they did. The average of their top scores, plus randomness, is then used.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also what criteria makes it so a show that gets a 95 gets card of the year instead of a 97?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> An element of randomness (the same as virtually everything else in the game - almost nothing is done purely on exact numbers).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="skinsfan55" data-cite="skinsfan55" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How much does a wrestler's style effect his match ratings? If I had a guy with amazing charisma, he should be better as an entertainer right? What impact does entertainer/regular wrestler/brawler even have?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It doesn't. It wouldn't make any sense for someone to get a boost just because they're labeled a certain way. It's all about the stats.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Romans_Brass_Shovel" data-cite="Romans_Brass_Shovel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I bought the game the day it came out and haven't updated it, will the secret feature happen at some point? And if so, around when can it start?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1 - You absolutely should not be using an unpatched version of the game, you're missing months of additions and fixes.</p><p> </p><p> 2 - Yes, the feature could happen, but it's very unlikely. It would happen several years in.</p>